Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.01A TESTING - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.01A TESTING (/Thread-DMSI-3-01A-TESTING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Shannon - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 02:55 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Day 19

-Feelings of rejection
-Feelings of inadequacy
-Thoughts of "**** everything, let's just give up"
-arguments with parents

all my demons are rearing their ugly heads at this moment in time...

That's so you can cut their heads off, of course.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-30-2016

Day 25

-Dreamt that I saw my chest area in my body, it was cracked and frayed around the edges, as I peeked closer into my chest I saw my organs, my heart beating etc. I felt so sad looking at it. Broken heart stuff.
-Black girl started my course at college today, noticed her looking at me several times, she was 6-7/10 nice enough looking. I was sitting in the canteen at break and I saw her look over at me and stare at me for about 3-4 seconds I was like woah. During my lesson she made eye contact several times, when we were walking past each other (I'm in a workshop for carpentry) she would give me side glances. she was attracted for sure.
-I have lots of fear and resistance coming to the surface, I am shit scared of relationships, not letting people get close to my torn heart except for a select few, definitely healing going on. Just hope someday I can reconnect with types of people who have hurt me in the past.
-Fear of rejection is coming up with an intensity at random times, It just gets triggered for some reason.
-Mood changes fairly drasticly during the day.
-Switched to FLAC ocean surf last night.
-More IOIs in general.
-Giving less shit about IOIs
-Jealously coming up too, I'm possesive of people I havent even talked to haha Sad

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Sickologist - 09-30-2016

Nice results, man. Nailing that black girl is only righteous, she's defo hot for you.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 10-02-2016

Whilst listening to the ocean surf flac track I can hear a beeping noise, I took my headphones off to check it wasnt something in my house but it wasn't, it's definately in the subliminal. What is it Shannon? part of the technology? Never heard it ever before.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - eternity - 10-02-2016

Whoah, that healing you are experiencing is along the same tune that I'm experiencing. I thought I was over my intimacy issues but 2.4 has made those issues quite apparent lol. Glad you are making progress

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - RTBoss - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 02:42 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Whilst listening to the ocean surf flac track I can hear a beeping noise, I took my headphones off to check it wasnt something in my house but it wasn't, it's definately in the subliminal. What is it Shannon? part of the technology? Never heard it ever before.

I hear it on the ocean surf .flac as well. I'm pretty sure I heard it when I used OS during E2 as well.

(10-02-2016, 05:14 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 02:42 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Whilst listening to the ocean surf flac track I can hear a beeping noise, I took my headphones off to check it wasnt something in my house but it wasn't, it's definately in the subliminal. What is it Shannon? part of the technology? Never heard it ever before.

I hear it on the ocean surf .flac as well. I'm pretty sure I heard it when I used OS during E2 as well.

hmm strange, wonder what it is...

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Shannon - 10-02-2016

It is not part of the technology. In fact I obviously did not hear it when I was running QC checks. Where is it in the tracks time wise?

(10-02-2016, 07:29 AM)Shannon Wrote:

It is not part of the technology. In fact I obviously did not hear it when I was running QC checks. Where is it in the tracks time wise?

Basically notice it start about 1 minute into track, and fades in and out during the whole time I'm listening, especially noticeable during the quiet parts where the waves aren't crashing.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Shannon - 10-02-2016

I am currently using MIR so I can't listen for more than a few minutes, but I don't hear anything beeping at that time point and during the next few minutes in either the FLAC or MP3 track.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Benjamin - 10-02-2016

Really? I listen to the ocean surf flac for E2 all the time and I don't remember hearing it. I'm actually listening to it now.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Blink - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 04:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Really? I listen to the ocean surf flac for E2 all the time and I don't remember hearing it. I'm actually listening to it now.

I hear it on E2. I think I've even heard it on AM6 as well. It's really faint, as if there's a ship or some works going on in the background.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 11-18-2016

Just a quick update, I switched back to 2.4 last week from 2.5 as it was causing me hell.

Noticed several things;

-Boss at work decides to re-engage with me, (was blanking me on 2.5 practically) Gave me one of his old tools, gave me a more important role in the team as well.
-College teacher completely changed his tune with me from the weeks before, from being distant and unresponsive and unhelpful, he became helpful and chatted with me more etc.
-Random people I don't talk to come and speak to me more now, Some random guy in the street came up to me and told me how much he admired my vintage bike.
-Status is up, respet is up, negging is down
-Organisation, routine, energy levels all improved.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 11-24-2016

Stopped 2.4 last night in anticipation for V3.0