Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.01A TESTING - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.01A TESTING (/Thread-DMSI-3-01A-TESTING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

DMSI 3.01A TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-05-2016

So after trying E2 for about 4 months I decided to give subs a few weeks break and allow my mind to fully process and integrate the programming. I am pretty satisfied with E2 since starting it I have;

-Moved out of parents house into a rented accomodation
-Started self employed work, earning my own money
-Joining new clubs for sport
-Lowered general resistance to everything by about 50%

these thing seem small but they are very significant to me, I was stuck in a rut living with my parents pre E2 but just the other day I visited my parents and my mum commented on how much better I seemed in myself and the progress I had made, said "I can see it in your eyes, they're brighter".

So I'm thinking there could still be some improvement in terms of sexuality and being healthy with my sexuality. My aim with DMSI is to make myself incredibly attractive but also to heal any blocks specifically to do with my relationship with women and the feminine in general. I'm excited for sure.

Let's begin Smile

RE: DMSI 2.4 - Benjamin - 09-05-2016

Awesome results for E2! They sound pretty significant to me.

I'm curious, what made you decide to move on from E2? I know Shannon has something in it to naturally move on when it's compete, i'm wondering how you felt and what you thought that made you decide to finish up on it?

RE: DMSI 2.4 - vivekarora83 - 09-05-2016

What is E2 ?

RE: DMSI 2.4 - 4Kingdoms - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 09:30 AM)vivekarora83 Wrote: What is E2 ?

E2 is the paid version http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

E1 is the original FREE version http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/

RE: DMSI 2.4 - AlphaScorpio - 09-07-2016

(09-05-2016, 02:11 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Awesome results for E2! They sound pretty significant to me.

I'm curious, what made you decide to move on from E2? I know Shannon has something in it to naturally move on when it's compete, i'm wondering how you felt and what you thought that made you decide to finish up on it?

well how could I put it... I pretty much started to feel intuitively that E2 had done what it had needed to do at that point and after I started to feel that I began reducing hours of exposure almost automatically until I slowly stopped using E2 altogether. I even had urges to run AM6 not sure if this was resistance or simply that E2 was suggesting AM6 was something that would benefit me at that point. I wasn't even remotely interested in doing DMSI while running E2 which was interesting... but yeah alot of the large shifts happened early on in E2, first 2 months or so.

I imagine I'll run it again in the future when some new issues pop up.

Hope that answers your queries ben Smile
[b]
-DMSI Day 2-

Second full day of using DMSI I listened to 5 hours straight on masked track in the evening and into sleep.

On first day I started listening, I got a terrible abdominal cramp about 20 minutes in where I had to lie down due to the pain, now this could've been something I ate or maybe something big DMSI brought up I don't know.

Noticed it made me feel very sleepy, I even went into a mini nap type of state on two occasions that I used it whilst lying down. Noticed some tingling in my body and around heart when I was lying down.

No dreams at all since I have started, noticeably more tired in the morning and I have gotten hungry quicker and easier than normal.

Went grocery shopping today and cycled around town for a bit, no out of the ordinary IOIs observed yet, nor any aura or heart.

Will post anything I notice and will be as honest as possible for feedback for Shannon. Smile

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - Benjamin - 09-07-2016

Quote:well how could I put it... I pretty much started to feel intuitively that E2 had done what it had needed to do at that point and after I started to feel that I began reducing hours of exposure almost automatically until I slowly stopped using E2 altogether. I even had urges to run AM6 not sure if this was resistance or simply that E2 was suggesting AM6 was something that would benefit me at that point. I wasn't even remotely interested in doing DMSI while running E2 which was interesting... but yeah alot of the large shifts happened early on in E2, first 2 months or so.

I imagine I'll run it again in the future when some new issues pop up.

Cool, thanks man. I've also had urges to do AM while on E2 which is interesting. But I know that it's definately not finished doing it's job for me.

And I prefer to wait until AM7 because after doing a year of AM6 it doesn't exactly make me excited thinking about doing it again. Though who knows how it might go after E2 has fully done it's job. Oh and the thing about having E2 in AM7 and customized towards that goal is hard to resist as it will just continue the good work.

I'm also enjoying using a single stage program instead of having to obsess about getting the same amount of hours all the time and counting the days.

I've also had urges to do DMSI. Mainly when insecurities come up around girls but i'm managing to stick to E2 which is good. I had a strong urge again last night to do DMSI but today it's now passed.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-15-2016

So it's been a crazy week and 1/2 period for me, where the hell should I start?

Day 3-5 of DMSI

5 loops TS every night

Not sure if this was a coincidence but I went to the pub with my mentor and we spoke and drank a couple of pints, I said to him that I enjoyed talking to people older than me because I appreciate their experience and wisdom but that I would also like to have a couple more people my age to talk to (Main reason is that I don't feel most people my age have the right priorities e.g. drinking, clubbing, wasting money on drugs etc.) and my mentor agreed and said maybe it's time you start looking for more people your age.

During that night as I got home I developed some sort of food poisoning or virus which gave me violent diarrhoea + vomiting which created a horrible mess in my room/bathroom which led to me being kicked out (cause my landlord had serious OCD couldn't cope with any mess, this was like the final straw for him) so I get taken to my mum and dad's house to recover and temporary accommodation whilst searching for a new place.

Days 5-Present

A few days later I am looking for a new place to rent and move into and I find a house share with four other guys around my age 20-25 the price was good etc so I go and visit to look around.
Wow, couldn't have been a more perfect set up really and the guy I spoke to was basically an up and running, motivated and responsible type, who shared many similar interests to me, just what I wanted in someone near my age.

So tomorrow I'll be moving in to this new house share and meet the other guys too.

I wouldn't say the aura has been obvious, but if I pay close attention I can feel energy in my stomach, I experienced a rush through my body when I see really hot stunning women (a rarity so far) I haven't noticed any blatant IOIs yet but thats partly due to the fact I've been in such a crazy transition period cant even understand what's going on.

I have experienced nasty resistance too, noticed the autopilot for just getting on and doing things, almost like being so laid back I'm saying to the universe " go on, make it happen ". I'm finding it hard to express exactly what's going on or how I'm feeling, I feel like half of me is going into the future and creating a new me, but the other half is still my old self, wtf.

My guess at the surprise is that it's a manifestation technology of what our subconscious thinks NEEDS to happen in our life in order to create a more healthy, sexy, up and running individual and it makes it happen aggressively, cause that would seriously explain this past week and a half for me, it's been INSANE, I can't even keep up with myself.

Had a dream I was piloting an aeroplane and I was taking off and there was a thin tree in my way but I smashed through it and flew up into the air and circled around, it was epic.

So basically Manifestation/healing creating a new environment has been the most notable thing so far, maybe the sexiness, manifestations of women and all that good stuff will come later?
I have noticed so much more than this but I'll trying and explain it when I've processed stuff more as right now its very hard to.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-15-2016

Remember a couple of things that have happened so far

-Was in car and saw this stunning office lady with massive breasts walking past me and my body suddenly projected this fuzzy feeling energy right out of my chest/stomach.
-Dreamt last night that I was having sex with a girl.
-Noticed I have been able to convince people more easily, persuasive ability increased.
-Mind doesn't feel anxious but body still does (sweaty hands etc.)
-Feel disconnected from stress, but I can still tell I get stressed? if that makes sense.

This sub is really crazy my mind feels like it's several steps ahead of my present reality... so weird.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-16-2016

Day 11

-Moved into new house share, met guy living with me had good chat, seems mature and motivated.
-Notice that the aura is pretty much dormant while I go about my day until I see a really hot girl or I am in a crowded area with lots of women around, noticed I feel much calmer than usual in busy places.
-Think I am naturally being led to places where there is a higher chance of seeing nice looking girls, seems almost automatic like conscious and subconscious working together.
-Noticed quite a few more nocturnal erections.
-People seem more comfortable around me, respectful too.
-Notice myself relax into slight euphoria whilst playing.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-18-2016

Day 13

-Developed a flu/cold which seems to have lessened the aura and attraction
-Anger and frustration increased, possibly due to cold
-Definitely 100% noticed an increased desire to walk instead of cycle to places, I hate walking usually?
-Noticed I am calmer in smaller spaces, less claustrophobic, which is awesome!

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-20-2016

Day 15

So house mate decides to go to town today, felt an urge to go to town with him since I've only known him for 3 days so far so thought it'd be a good idea to go out and get to know him better (possibly the OE). Conversations flowed smoothly and we got on well enough.

Some observations in town;
-Sat outdoors at coffee shop right next to a pair of women, 20-25 ish, one is pretty hot the other not so much.
-Hot woman doesn't react hugely at first, As I glance at her I feel a soft warm energy spreading into my stomach/chest, very subtlety.
-Notice hot woman starting to glance at me once, then twice, then slowly begin to turn her lower body with her feet crossed and pointing towards me.
-After 5-10 minutes Hot woman is making it fairly obvious, we catch gazes occasionally,almost smiling at each other with our eyes knowingly but very subtly.
-BOOM! Next thing I know, in my peripheral vision I notice the hottest chick I have probably seen in my whole city start walking down the street in her mouthwatering gym wear, 9/10 without a doubt (and my standards are fairly high), what makes it more interesting is the fact that I haven't seen her in nearly a year but yesterday I was actively thinking about her and saying to myself "I'd love to see her again". then next day there you go...
-Go to football training in the evening, after the game the hockey girls come onto the astro pitch as we start leaving, I walk down to the exit of the pitch, turn my head to the right and there's this gorgeous blonde 8/10 just staring at me, smiling softly but NOT breaking contact, I look away first.

Things are beginning to shift perhaps?

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-21-2016

Day 16

Days feel really long there's so much going on in my head due to DMSI time feels strange.
Resistance comes and goes fairly quickly, one time I'm feeling good next I feel frustrated/angry. When I look at myself in the mirror, my eyes are deeper and more complicated though this could be just coincidence. I find myself walking around instead of cycling on my bike, I love walking now and get urges to go to town and other places.

Had an urge to go for a walk last night, so put on my DMSI with overear headphones on and started walking towards the food shop, as I walked in the security guard looked at me but I didn't look back and carried on walking straight past him. On the way out of the shop the security guard looked at me and smiled and said something, I couldn't hear him but it looked like a "hello how's it going" so I smiled and said hey back. I feel very little fear around authority figures at the moment.

Some other things noticed on my walk;

-Walked into Macdonalds, ordered a coke to get some nice carbs into me cause DMSI was burning through calories.
-Still had headphones on, the lady working there 4/10, (literally nearly 0 attraction to her) took my order. I was feeling almost high/mildly drunk due to DMSI. I fumbled about, looking for my card, I chuckled to myself how silly I was being whilst jokingly saying "bear with me" to the lady.
-I finish my coke and go to put it in the bin and I look at the lady who served me, we make eye contact for about 3 seconds and she has this confused/in awe look on her face as if she's seen a god.
-This morning I get a ring on the doorbell, I get two sales people for virgin media turn up trying to sell me their shit, it was a man and a woman 3/10, as I open the door the woman almost immediately starts giggling nervously and says "you're smiling haha!, you've had this before" I was taken aback, I didn't even realize I was smiling particularly (Maybe it was my eyes that gave her the giggles Tongue) I say something back then brush her off in the politest way and ask the guy what it was for, I humour them for a while, allow them to make their persuasive rehearsed speech then I decide to make some conversation where are you from, how's it going etc. etc. the lady is still fidgeting/giggling awkwardly and smiling. As soon as I have had enough I shut the convo down effortlessly. Conversational skill definately increases on DMSI...

Whilst nothing major interesting has happened, I think for myself and Shannon little details could be useful, for me it's to increase self awareness and see the thought process so when I am getting resistance I can look back.

Going out to town shortly.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-23-2016

Day 18

5 Loops masked back to back in bed

started college today had plenty of exposure to girls, not many good looking girls at college unfortunately;

-Past two days most girls have ghosted me
-feel some resistance
-Yesterday I felt more nervous than usual, today I have been less nervous but more frustrated, different resistances manifesting
-thoughts such as "how the fuck could I deal with a relationship again?" Fear fear fear
-No noticeable aura
-Very few IOIs
-One IOI, I saw this 8/10 blonde walking with a guy in the canteen area at college, I made eye contact with her and she just started at me, we locked gaze for about 2-3 seconds, she was sexy as fuck. Definitely an IOI that time to be fair. Seems I am sniping rather than generally attracting.
-Definately feel like I am repelling undesirable women.

Will try US on headphones tonight.

RE: DMSI 2.4 TESTING - AlphaScorpio - 09-24-2016

Day 19

-Feelings of rejection
-Feelings of inadequacy
-Thoughts of "fuck everything, let's just give up"
-arguments with parents

all my demons are rearing their ugly heads at this moment in time...