Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 06:04 AM)bits Wrote: wow -32 db is pretty loud, is that at the source or at the ear?

At the source. Speaker was 10-12 feet away.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-07-2016

5 loops US, cozy phones, lower volume - 5/15 clicks.

Well, I set it for 5 loops anyway. I woke up to my headphone jack unplugged.

My cold is a lot better (thinking getting sick was just a result of constant resistance). I had some really crazy desires to switch to other versions of DMSI. Once again, subconscious sabotage at work.

I had really nutty dreams last night, no memory of the content.

Made it to the gym, where a nicely built regular (Asian? Filipina maybe?) locked me in her gaze and smiled when I caught her eye. I've seen this chick at the gym a LOT and she's never smiled at me. I felt like this was definitely flirtatious in nature. She was hovering and took routes to equipment that go near me a lot. I didn't actually look at her until the end of my workout.

My wife's friend is in town. She was over, briefly, and sat near me on the couch. Within a minute she adjusted so her knees and feet pointed directly at me, then opened her legs and rested her hand just over her crotch. That was interesting.

Tomorrow we're all going to a concert in a nearby city. We have two adjoining rooms. My wife and I in one, her two friends in the other. The concert is country, so there's bound to be an exorbitant amount of smoking hot young women.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-07-2016

Mmmmm, cowgirls...

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-07-2016

Quote:My wife's friend is in town. She was over, briefly, and sat near me on the couch. Within a minute she adjusted so her knees and feet pointed directly at me, then opened her legs and rested her hand just over her crotch. That was interesting.

That particular bit of body language basically translates as to her offering you what's between her legs, but trying [edit: not] to to look too slutty while doing it... and she's trying to maintain a small degree of modesty and respectability. But it always correlates to a woman who is ready and willing - and usually eager - for sex.

The more she turns to spread specifically at you... the more she is ready, willing and wanting it.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 06:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:My wife's friend is in town. She was over, briefly, and sat near me on the couch. Within a minute she adjusted so her knees and feet pointed directly at me, then opened her legs and rested her hand just over her crotch. That was interesting.

That particular bit of body language basically translates as to her offering you what's between her legs, but trying to to look too slutty while doing it... and she's trying to maintain a small degree of modesty and respectability. But it always correlates to a woman who is ready and willing - and usually eager - for sex.

The more she turns to spread specifically at you... the more she is ready, willing and wanting it.

That's what I figured. I'd say she's the most sexually liberated of my wife's friends. I also happen know she's going through a major dry spell.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-08-2016

It's even better if they stare into your eyes while doing it. And if, while staring into your eyes and spreading at you, she licks or bites her lips...

You are either being played for a fool (too blatant and you should be suspicious, especially in public) or she's ready, willing, wanting and able to go - RIGHT NOW.

I would probably be skeptical, though. Smile

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-10-2016

Last post for V2.4.

When Shannon said that when you stop listening, you don't necessarily "stop listening," he wasn't kidding. I only listened to 2 loops yesterday, had a pretty good day. Nothing major to report, but my mood was good and had the typical DMSI IOIs in public. I even ran into my 5th grade teacher, who I had a crush on at that time, and damn she's hot. She's probably 11 years older than me. She was also my swim lessons instructor, and stayed with us when my folks went out-of-town. She asked me for my number and told me she'd be in touch. Hmm...

No loops overnight. Today has been emotional, a little anxiety, and a trip to the past. I literally wrote down every instance I blew an opportunity with a girl, was hurt by a girl, was jealous of a girl - starting with the rejection my next door neighbor childhood friend gave me when I was 5 and I asked her to marry me. I also remembered getting caught playing doctor by her mom, as well as another girl and HER mom. I got severely punished both times. Man, I was a little pimp when I was a little kid. Anyway, every instance there was a lot of fear involved, or the keep-it-in-your-pants BS, or I friend-zoned myself.

Looking at the list I made really screwed me up. The list was 30-40 events long. Then I started thinking about my dad, and how he never really taught me anything. We had money, sure, but my dad left the house before I woke and barely made it for dinner every night, just to take out his workday stress on me and then send me to bed. He never taught me a damn thing, other than tell me to "get good grades" in school. Once in awhile he played basketball with me in the driveway, but other than that he usually just vegged in front of the TV to unwind. My brother and sister do nothing but gush praises upon him for raising them right, being such an inspiration, but really all he did was write checks. I could only think that I have to do a better job with my own children than he did with me when it comes to being prepared for many aspects of life he never prepared me for.

All this junk coming up has really funked up my mood. Anyway, without writing a book and getting too specific, that's all I got.

On to V2.5!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 10-10-2016

It's an interesting thought i've had before. But I wonder how much of a difference it makes for kids who did 'play doctor' back then.

I never had anything like that and I always wondered that if I did it would have increased my confidence with girls. Though if it's ends up traumatic like getting into trouble like how it happened for you that's a little different.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 04:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's an interesting thought i've had before. But I wonder how much of a difference it makes for kids who did 'play doctor' back then.

I never had anything like that and I always wondered that if I did it would have increased my confidence with girls. Though if it's ends up traumatic like getting into trouble like how it happened for you that's a little different.

To have the "No Fear" of a child like I used to have would be amazing. I had no problem convincing girls I was friends with to drop their pants and let me do whatever I wanted.

Two of the girls were on the list I made, twice. One of them was a babysitter's daughter. I got caught because I told her she had a "nasty wound" and put soap in her vag to clean it. She screamed and ran upstairs to her mom with her pants down, lol.

Years later, when I was a security guard, I'd cross the street on my outside rounds to a gas station and hang out there. This group of people came in, and this hot blonde looks at me and says, "Me and the security guard are about to F*CK!" I was completely shocked. She hears the attendant call me by name. Then, she asks my last name. Then, she slaps my face. I'm like, "WTF!?" She says, "It's your fault I was a whore in high school!" I say, "Huh!?" It's the girl I put soap in her vag. Yeah. I screwed that opp to have sex with her as well, so on the list that went.

Also, funnily enough, I ran into the girl who rejected my marriage proposal (and also played doctor and got caught with) on V2.3 for the first time in 15+ years. V2.3 affected her - I wrote about it in my V2.3 journal.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 10-10-2016

Hahaha, funny story but it would suck as a kid and I can see how that would have an effect.

The second time you should have been like "After work you wanna come and see my soap collection?" Tongue

(10-10-2016, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha, funny story but it would suck as a kid and I can see how that would have an effect.

The second time you should have been like "After work you wanna come and see my soap collection?" Tongue

Damn! I need a time machine, that's good!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 04:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Last post for V2.4.

When Shannon said that when you stop listening, you don't necessarily "stop listening," he wasn't kidding. I only listened to 2 loops yesterday, had a pretty good day. Nothing major to report, but my mood was good and had the typical DMSI IOIs in public. I even ran into my 5th grade teacher, who I had a crush on at that time, and damn she's hot. She's probably 11 years older than me. She was also my swim lessons instructor, and stayed with us when my folks went out-of-town. She asked me for my number and told me she'd be in touch. Hmm...

OMG! I had a crush on my grade 5 teacher too! She was SO hot. I'd love for this to happen!

Man! You gotta tap that. "Life's too short", "YOLO", and all that. Wink

(10-10-2016, 04:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: No loops overnight. Today has been emotional, a little anxiety, and a trip to the past. I literally wrote down every instance I blew an opportunity with a girl, was hurt by a girl, was jealous of a girl - starting with the rejection my next door neighbor childhood friend gave me when I was 5 and I asked her to marry me. I also remembered getting caught playing doctor by her mom, as well as another girl and HER mom. I got severely punished both times. Man, I was a little pimp when I was a little kid. Anyway, every instance there was a lot of fear involved, or the keep-it-in-your-pants BS, or I friend-zoned myself.

I hear you man. I got caught playing doctor too, and was punished for it. Sad

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-10-2016

I have been truly astonished at how powerful and effective the multi-threaded active manifestation script is in DMSI. I used it MAYBE 25 hours tops, total, and it manifested five different women into my life. Three of whom are currently attempting to find ways to bed me.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - JackOfHearts - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have been truly astonished at how powerful and effective the multi-threaded active manifestation script is in DMSI. I used it MAYBE 25 hours tops, total, and it manifested five different women into my life. Three of whom are currently attempting to find ways to bed me.

Was this technology in every version of DMSI?
This sounds great I hope I get that kind of result too.