Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 03:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sniping only works on the gender(s) of sexual response.

WHATCHU TRYING TO SAY, SHANNON?! WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY?! :: throws chair against wall ::

I AIN'T LIKE THAT!

nah i'm jk ya'll. Wink

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-01-2016

It's a good sign when a man is secure enough to poke fun at himself. Smile

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 10-01-2016

Quote:Or MAYBE you were givin him a butt display the way you were bending over the fountain, and he just wanted a closer look?

Hahahahaha Big Grin

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 04:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Or MAYBE you were givin him a butt display the way you were bending over the fountain, and he just wanted a closer look?

Hahahahaha Big Grin

And a nut display, as I tuck 'em back so they don't swing. Wink

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-02-2016

My wife came home from work last night tired and irritable. She went to bed without even saying goodnight. Whatevs.

5 loops Ocean Surf, 13/15 clicks. That was loud. Kinda disturbed my sleep. I wonder if that's why I had a dream that I had lost my hearing. Some woman kept talking to me and I kept asking her to repeat herself, because I couldn't hear. I had a few other goofy dreams that I can't recall.

Libido is high, but I'm content self-gratifying. I notice this in other 2.4 journals as well - at least the temptation.

Headed to the gym this morning after I train my client. Cardio day, we'll see if there are any lookers.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: My wife came home from work last night tired and irritable. She went to bed without even saying goodnight. Whatevs.

5 loops Ocean Surf, 13/15 clicks. That was loud. Kinda disturbed my sleep. I wonder if that's why I had a dream that I had lost my hearing. Some woman kept talking to me and I kept asking her to repeat herself, because I couldn't hear. I had a few other goofy dreams that I can't recall.

Libido is high, but I'm content self-gratifying. I notice this in other 2.4 journals as well - at least the temptation.

Headed to the gym this morning after I train my client. Cardio day, we'll see if there are any lookers.

I have noticed that when I play the program to myself, I do best results with a volume of 9 to 12 out of 15 on my phone.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-02-2016

Didn't make it to the gym, it's a beautiful day here and I wanted to make it to the zoo with my son. The train only runs on the weekends now, and he loves it.

I also took him on the carousel, which is where I got my one and only IOI (that I noticed, and was blatant). A really good looking mom, with a great body, just kept looking at us. I even looked around me to see if there was someone else around to look at - there wasn't. When we got off, she was behind us, and went over to who I assume was her husband. Scruffy, out-of-shape dad-bod type. Maybe that's why she has The Wandering Eye.

I'm constantly analyzing my thought processes and personality for reasons I may be resisting the program, so I can jot it here. If it helps with program development, great. Anyway, I'm a perfectionist - but the kind that will do something only if I know I got it right before I get started. If I can't get it right, I won't do it at all. That's what makes me a good trainer. Every movement must be perfect, no sloppy form. Before I ever set foot in a gym years ago, I did everything to learn all I could so that I wouldn't look dumb in front of others. But that's just one example. It applies to all other areas of my life. I won't do this or that, unless I know what I'm doing, or unless I feel like it. If my mood sucks, I won't do something because I don't want my mood to screw it up. Anyway, I'd be better off if I wasn't so hard on myself and allowed mistakes as part of my learning process.

I also noticed that I'm growing impatient. Looking here, looking there, looking everywhere. Killing neediness and instilling an IDGAF attitude is one side of the coin. What about improving the ability to be patient? I once heard a phrase, "Infinite patience produces immediate results." I wonder if that would aid with the manifestation side of things.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 11:55 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Didn't make it to the gym, it's a beautiful day here and I wanted to make it to the zoo with my son. The train only runs on the weekends now, and he loves it.

I also took him on the carousel, which is where I got my one and only IOI (that I noticed, and was blatant). A really good looking mom, with a great body, just kept looking at us. I even looked around me to see if there was someone else around to look at - there wasn't. When we got off, she was behind us, and went over to who I assume was her husband. Scruffy, out-of-shape dad-bod type. Maybe that's why she has The Wandering Eye.

I'm constantly analyzing my thought processes and personality for reasons I may be resisting the program, so I can jot it here. If it helps with program development, great. Anyway, I'm a perfectionist - but the kind that will do something only if I know I got it right before I get started. If I can't get it right, I won't do it at all. That's what makes me a good trainer. Every movement must be perfect, no sloppy form. Before I ever set foot in a gym years ago, I did everything to learn all I could so that I wouldn't look dumb in front of others. But that's just one example. It applies to all other areas of my life. I won't do this or that, unless I know what I'm doing, or unless I feel like it. If my mood sucks, I won't do something because I don't want my mood to screw it up. Anyway, I'd be better off if I wasn't so hard on myself and allowed mistakes as part of my learning process.

I also noticed that I'm growing impatient. Looking here, looking there, looking everywhere. Killing neediness and instilling an IDGAF attitude is one side of the coin. What about improving the ability to be patient? I once heard a phrase, "Infinite patience produces immediate results." I wonder if that would aid with the manifestation side of things.

Could it be that your perfections (read: insecurity - and I can say that because I'm a perfectionist!) is cock blocking you? Autopilot only works when you stop manually piloting the plane, you know.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-02-2016

Perfectionism isn't a good thing they say...

But hey, I think you're resisting the program because of your wife. You seemed to be doing really well for a while then you just stopped.

Like, it's been forever since you posted sneaky pics of iois for example.

True, Sarge. It could any multitude of things, but of course that's something that'd make sense.

Regarding the perfectionism, I try and consciously relax, go with the flow, and open myself up to a come-what-may attitude. It'd be nice to have a better window into my subconscious. Like a "Systems Check" readout where I could see "Success" and "Failure" on different checkpoints. Wouldn't that be nice.

(10-02-2016, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: True, Sarge. It could any multitude of things, but of course that's something that'd make sense.

Regarding the perfectionism, I try and consciously relax, go with the flow, and open myself up to a come-what-may attitude. It'd be nice to have a better window into my subconscious. Like a "Systems Check" readout where I could "Success" and "Failure" on different checkpoints. Wouldn't that be nice.

That's already there. It's just not for you to read it's for me to read :-) dmsi includes trigger signals that tell me certain things are or are not happening under the hood. Think of it like tracers. It lets me see what I otherwise could not.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: True, Sarge. It could any multitude of things, but of course that's something that'd make sense.

Regarding the perfectionism, I try and consciously relax, go with the flow, and open myself up to a come-what-may attitude. It'd be nice to have a better window into my subconscious. Like a "Systems Check" readout where I could "Success" and "Failure" on different checkpoints. Wouldn't that be nice.

Yeah, if only. It's so hard to tell if we're going in the right direction at times.

EDIT: Nvm, Shannon says it does. :o

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-05-2016

Haven't felt like posting -
  • Sick with an upper respiratory thing (Day 3). I never get sick, so this blows.
  • Sick = run down, tired, irritable.
  • Took 24 hours off DMSI to get good sleep.
  • Ran 5 loops US speaker, -32 dB last night. Super tired this morning & feeling stressed.
  • Feeling tempted to take more time off (but won't).

During the 24 hours off, my wife was a chatter box. She went to the gym with me and made sure to come talk to me 3 or 4 times, and had me assist her during her ab workout. Then, before going to work last night, she found a way to let me know she had shaved everything.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - bits - 10-05-2016

wow -32 db is pretty loud, is that at the source or at the ear?