Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-29-2016

The first step is awareness.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 02:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: The first step is awareness.

So you keep saying. I tell you, all I'm doing is getting aware of this shit. I have no idea how to overcome it.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-29-2016

Well therein lies the second step: consciously choose something else.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 03:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Well therein lies the second step: consciously choose something else.

Yeah I will. Wolverine says they won't care, so I'll try it tonight.

The problem with trying something else is it's risky. :/

It might help to imagine that they are with a group of friends, or people you know would support you in approaching her.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-30-2016

5 loops, TS, 11/15 clicks, cozy phones.

Had a few dreams I remember parts of. Two were recurring dreams, but they were different. One was sexualized at a sporting event, a cute neighbor I have was there with her husband - they were both naked and doing gymnastic-type activities while being spectators. She would do a handstand, nude, into his hands while and then - while looking into my eyes - do the splits in the air upside down. Lol.

There was another dream where my wife and sister-in-law had decorated for a party...that's it. This isn't recurring dream for me.

The last dream, which I remember only part of, is a recurring dream where I'm at a resort of sorts. It has a sports bar sauna, that has multiple levels. It has TVs, serves drinks, and is normally filled with people. In this version of the dream, I was in there all alone.

I woke up with a weird, concentrated pain behind my left eye. It was like a headache, but was acute and then disappeared. It lasted maybe 15 minutes.

Other than that, feeling normal - I'm in a pretty good mood. Also pretty horny. Wife's at work, and it's not a gym day. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

EDIT: Hm, strange. I just noticed I'm getting really hungry. This hasn't been the case for me with this sub lately. I normally don't eat until the early afternoon...

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-01-2016

I seem to be getting healing manifestations. The weird thing is that it's not old girlfriends, and whatnot. It's deeper than that.

About 7 years ago, a year after I started dating my wife, my best friend broke my heart by cutting me out of his life. He had cut other people out of his life before, and I would joke with him, "When is it going to be my turn?" Well, when my time went from being spent with him as much I had to trying to develop a relationship with a woman I really, REALLY liked he just up and stopped answering texts and phone calls. Just like that, he was done with me.

About a month ago, I found out he had a kid with his on/off again girlfriend - 5 years ago! I had no clue until now. It sent ripples through my social circle. Well, last night, I'm eating at Applebee's with my wife and son - the one near my house. I know my ex-bestfriend lives in the area...but he wasn't there. His baby-momma/ex-girlfriend was there. She was the manager! She was an Applebee's manager at another location years ago when I knew her. Seems she's relocated to this location for some reason or another. I wonder if they're back together again...

Anyway, she eventually saw us. I was talking to my son at the time, but I saw her out of the corner of my eye. She didn't end up coming over to our table, so we left.

At the gym today, the older roider dude was there. Once again, I'm holding my son up to the water fountain, and once again he is suddenly next to us at the other fountain. Guess what he fuckin' says? "Me next!" What is this guy's deal? Lol, I just said, "Weren't you here saying the same thing the last time I did this!?" He chuckled, "Yep!" Strange stuff.

No major IOIs, feeling pretty good.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - SargeMaximus - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 11:07 AM)RTBoss Wrote: At the gym today, the older roider dude was there. Once again, I'm holding my son up to the water fountain, and once again he is suddenly next to us at the other fountain. Guess what he fuckin' says? "Me next!" What is this guy's deal? Lol, I just said, "Weren't you here saying the same thing the last time I did this!?" He chuckled, "Yep!" Strange stuff.

Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd...

I don't know what's worse, him doing it again or him taking some weird pride in it when you called him out on it. o.O

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - AbundanceCH - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 11:07 AM)RTBoss Wrote: At the gym today, the older roider dude was there. Once again, I'm holding my son up to the water fountain, and once again he is suddenly next to us at the other fountain. Guess what he fuckin' says? "Me next!" What is this guy's deal? Lol, I just said, "Weren't you here saying the same thing the last time I did this!?" He chuckled, "Yep!" Strange stuff.
Is there something about blocking unwanted attention from the same sex in DMSI??

You might not agree or like the following...but anytime a man shows you unwanted attention in the way that probably none of us want it that is only a sign of your masculine/feminine energies being unbalanced (i.e. more feminine than masculine if you're a guy). Not saying this an an insult in any way I think it happens to most of us that are in the path to self improvement like the people in this forum.

It has happened to me. Maybe at the time my energy was off balanced but I have taken steps to correct this.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 12:26 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
Is there something about blocking unwanted attention from the same sex in DMSI??

You might not agree or like the following...but anytime a man shows you unwanted attention in the way that probably none of us want it that is only a sign of your masculine/feminine energies being unbalanced (i.e. more feminine than masculine if you're a guy). Not saying this an an insult in any way I think it happens to most of us that are in the path to self improvement like the people in this forum.

It has happened to me. Maybe at the time my energy was off balanced but I have taken steps to correct this.

I dunno, man. No offense taken here - no worries. It could be the case. I don't feel feminine at all, lol, but I have had a lot of emotional turmoil lately. Let's face it, running off emotion is more feminine, energetically. This program knocks you around all the time. It's internal upheaval, heavily masked to the conscious mind. I can imagine it's certainly possible to throw off energy balance while changing deep down, but I'd have to defer to Shannon on that one.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-01-2016

The healing in this program (DMSI) is not masked from the conscious mind, if memory serves.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 02:47 PM)WIP68 Wrote: What if...

He sees you as a high status alpha type guy that he wants to associate with, and is using a (bad) joke as a way of trying to introduce himself to you in a non threating AND non supplicating way? He quite likely identifies with himself as a big guy muscle wise and used the joke to draw your attention to it so you could respect him as he sees you as deserving respect. It doesnt have to be sexual.

That's what it sounds like to me. I've made a lot of friends since starting DMSI. If I didn't know any better, this one contact I made at the marketing event was sniped, because he's hitting me up everyday, made me tons of new contacts. And, he's a really awesome, cool person. It's nuts.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 10-01-2016

Sniping only works on the gender(s) of sexual response.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 10-01-2016

Quote:The healing in this program (DMSI) is not masked from the conscious mind, if memory serves.

Hmm, wouldn't it be more valuable to have that in DMSI just like in E2? Sometimes E2 has been a little intense, i'm not sure how i'd go if it was all totally conscious again.