Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-25-2016

Alright...I do this tentatively. I don't know why she's come up in my mind today, but this is the craziest fuck I've ever had. I had a really dark time in my life, the closest I've ever been to a full-blown alcoholic, and the world around me reflected it. I had a friend-turned-fuck-buddy that was one of the most interesting sexual relationships I've ever had. I haven't even shared this with my wife (you'll see why!), but for some reason, I feel compelled to share it with you all today.

Every time I was with her, or fucked her, she insisted we listen to ICP (Insane Clown Posse). She was obsessed. I never wanted a relationship with her, just a friendship, and sex. I met her at my security job I had back in the early 2000's (she was a telemarketer). Man, she is bat-shit crazy now, but it's true. All-of-it. The Darkside, and the Light. Yeah, I knew her. And she's fuckin' nutty! This is her now (has she grown? She was a closeted-anxiety-case when I knew her...and had normal hair, lol):

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YIrd4IbX_g

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 09-25-2016

Ticket please, thanks, walk through the door
Into the Halls Of Illusions, visit yours
And see what coulda and shoulda and woulda been real
But you had to fuck up tha whole deal

My secret -- I was totally into ICP in high school Wink

P.S. Dis byatch crazy

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 11:37 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Ticket please, thanks, walk through the door
Into the Halls Of Illusions, visit yours
And see what coulda and shoulda and woulda been real
But you had to **** up tha whole deal

My secret -- I was totally into ICP in high school Wink

P.S. Dis byatch crazy

Lol, you have no idea. Surprisingly not fun the sack, other than the squirting thing.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - CatMan - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 11:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alright...I do this tentatively. I don't know why she's come up in my mind today, but this is the craziest **** I've ever had. I had a really dark time in my life, the closest I've ever been to a full-blown alcoholic, and the world around me reflected it. I had a friend-turned-****-buddy that was one of the most interesting sexual relationships I've ever had. I haven't even shared this with my wife (you'll see why!), but for some reason, I feel compelled to share it with you all today.

Every time I was with her, or ***** her, she insisted we listen to ICP (Insane Clown Posse). She was obsessed. I never wanted a relationship with her, just a friendship, and sex. I met her at my security job I had back in the early 2000's (she was a telemarketer). Man, she is bat-shit crazy now, but it's true. All-of-it. The Darkside, and the Light. Yeah, I knew her. And she's fuckin' nutty! This is her now (has she grown? She was a closeted-anxiety-case when I knew her...and had normal hair, lol):

Wow...*shiver*...disturbing.

Getting a MAJOR "it puts the lotion on it's skin" vibe. I'm glad you didn't end up a lampshade! I see why you haven't told the Mrs. lol. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale, buddy! Big Grin

(09-25-2016, 01:49 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 11:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alright...I do this tentatively. I don't know why she's come up in my mind today, but this is the craziest **** I've ever had. I had a really dark time in my life, the closest I've ever been to a full-blown alcoholic, and the world around me reflected it. I had a friend-turned-****-buddy that was one of the most interesting sexual relationships I've ever had. I haven't even shared this with my wife (you'll see why!), but for some reason, I feel compelled to share it with you all today.

Every time I was with her, or ***** her, she insisted we listen to ICP (Insane Clown Posse). She was obsessed. I never wanted a relationship with her, just a friendship, and sex. I met her at my security job I had back in the early 2000's (she was a telemarketer). Man, she is bat-shit crazy now, but it's true. All-of-it. The Darkside, and the Light. Yeah, I knew her. And she's fuckin' nutty! This is her now (has she grown? She was a closeted-anxiety-case when I knew her...and had normal hair, lol):

Wow...*shiver*...disturbing.

Getting a MAJOR "it puts the lotion on it's skin" vibe. I'm glad you didn't end up a lampshade! I see why you haven't told the Mrs. lol. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale, buddy! Big Grin

Ha! She was actually really nice. She's so full of shit. It's all an act, lol. The tatts are the scariest thing about her. Her best friend was this ultra-beta religious kid. The week we first had sex, he forbade me to have sex with her b/c he had a crush. I don't do well being told what to do.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - CatMan - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 02:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Ha! She was actually really nice. She's so full of shit. It's all an act, lol. The tatts are the scariest thing about her. Her best friend was this ultra-beta religious kid. The week we first had sex, he forbade me to have sex with her b/c he had a crush. I don't do well being told what to do.

I've had guy friends when younger pull that crap on me. Would "claim" like 5 girls but not do anything, sometimes even while dating some girl, screw that. Ridiculous.

I lol'd at the "I don't do well being told what to do." contrary thing. And immediately used the parental tone and said: "Oh yeah? Well what if I told you not to jump off a bridge? HUH? What THEN?". I was in trouble often, so this kind of tone etc. was common to me, so I immediately recalled it through your words, lol.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 09-25-2016

Wow.. damn.. that woman is mental. That's just from watching a little bit of the video.

I'm laughing at the ICP part though.

"No no no stop" "What don't you want to do this" "Yes I just need insane clown posse on first".

I did listen to them when I was a teenager but they are so not what i'd want to listen to during sex.

(09-25-2016, 05:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow.. damn.. that woman is mental. That's just from watching a little bit of the video.

I'm laughing at the ICP part though.

"No no no stop" "What don't you want to do this" "Yes I just need insane clown posse on first".

I did listen to them when I was a teenager but they are so not what i'd want to listen to during sex.

It was weird, but we were always drunk, so I didn't think much of it. I remember the bass from the sub-woofer waking up the guy who lived in an apartment below me. He came up and knocked on the door. I opened the door in my boxers and she was in...not much...on the couch. He was going to get angry with me, until he saw her sitting there. He was like, "Oh, ok! Have fun man!" Hahah.

I'll try and dig up a picture of her from when she was more normal. I can't believe she's a mother. What an amazing role-model for her son! Rolleyes

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-27-2016

Not much going on, frankly. Kinda weird.

Had a little resistance going to the gym, but not much. I'm going for myself, no one else. That got me there easily.

Definitely a few chicks that were attractive enough to push my Horny button. This one chick, great body - but with the face of a friend (you know those girls you're friends with, but you always wonder what it'd be like to have sex with them?) - started to fidget with her shirt, and then began using it as a towel to wipe her face. Each time, it exposed her midsection. If she every glanced my direction, I didn't notice.

Another girl who came in near the end of my workout, plain by my standards, was staring at me in a very open way. I think she may have done that, anyway. The average looking ones always seem to be more willing to openly check out guys they're attracted to.

I feel like being over-analytical and living in my head all the time is what has psyched me out from being more of an action-oriented person when it comes to getting out and about. Adopting more of a "why not" attitude, rather than "why" attitude is beneficial to getting me in gear.

Other than that, my observation of myself today is just that I think I'm pretty unapproachable. My wife's best friend's husband was in the gym today, and when I noticed him I could tell he was looking to see if I was paying attention so he could slide out of the door without saying "Hi!" That's exactly what he did. I don't get it, because we actually have a lot in common, and he's always commented or liked things on my Facebook. Every time we speak, though, he puts off a nervous energy I can feel. He's an EMT/firefighter, and spends a lot of time around traditional alpha-types, so I don't know why he would feel uncomfortable around me.

Anyway, I always had way more interactions with women (in general) when they could that see that I'm open, social, and friendly.

EDIT: I suppose I should mention that I only had a pre-workout (no calories) before going to the gym, so no food since last night.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-28-2016

I'm laying in bed last night, almost asleep, and suddenly this girl from my college algebra class pops into my head. From 2005! This girl was pretty dumb, not that cute, but had an awesome body and I thought she was funny. Furthermore, she thought I was sexy-as-hell. She dropped so many in-your-face hints it was ridiculous.

I ended up at her place one night after she asked for my phone number. We watched episode after episode of Friends on the couch together. Her roommate suddenly disappeared. I was in total fear. We were alone. She got tired of waiting for me to make a move, so she made the move. We made out for awhile. Then, she says I can stay over. I pull the "Oh, no, I really should be going." I remember thinking in my head that gentlemen don't sleep over the first time when they like someone. What a dumbass I was. I still have guilt and shame over that. Crazy.

Now I'm thinking of the other times I blew opportunities like that...I can't believe how many there were. This is the type of stuff (fear and faulty beliefs) that keeps people from getting laid when they are given blatant opportunities. This is the reason the clearing modules need to be there for the guys running DMSI that will have clear opportunities they may not capitalize on. It's also one of the main reasons I'm running it. I can't carry around that kind of baggage for the rest of my life, regardless that I'm in a committed marriage. I want a life of no regrets, no shame, no guilt, and this journey is part of meeting that goal.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-28-2016

Regardless of what anyone says, the younger generations are the least patient. They want it NOW, and fuck everything else. So when I release 3.0, it will probably be two-part: one with, and one without the healing activated. You know what the outcome will be.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - 4Kingdoms - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 06:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'm laying in bed last night, almost asleep, and suddenly this girl from my college algebra class pops into my head. From 2005! This girl was pretty dumb, not that cute, but had an awesome body and I thought she was funny. Furthermore, she thought I was sexy-as-hell. She dropped so many in-your-face hints it was ridiculous.

I ended up at her place one night after she asked for my phone number. We watched episode after episode of Friends on the couch together. Her suddenly roommate disappeared. I was in total fear. We were alone. She got tired of waiting for me to make a move, so she made the move. We made out for awhile. Then, she says I can stay over. I pull the "Oh, no, I really should be going." I remember thinking in my head that gentlemen don't sleep over the first time when they like someone. What a dumbass I was. I still have guilt and shame over that. Crazy.

Now I'm thinking of the other times I blew opportunities like that...I can't believe how many there were. This is the type of stuff (fear and faulty beliefs) that keeps people from getting laid when they are given blatant opportunities. This is the reason the clearing modules need to be there for the guys running DMSI that will have clear opportunities they may not capitalize on. It's also one of the main reasons I'm running it. I can't carry around that kind of baggage for the rest of my life, regardless that I'm in a committed marriage. I want a life of no regrets, no shame, no guilt, and this journey is part of meeting that goal.

This is a truly inspiring post because it rings true with how I reacted when I was presented this opportunity as a young man!!

When I was 21 y/o I took a girl to a dinner theater in the skybox for her birthday. It was supposed to fit a group of people and it was just the two of us. She was impressed that I went through great lengths for her birthday.

Mistake #1...
Her: I can't believe you did this for me!!
Me: Oh, this skybox is meant to be shared by a group of people. I didn't think we'd be alone.

We watched the play was served dinner and I took her straight home. Got a kiss on the lips at the front door and...
Mistake #2...
Her: So 4K.... Do you want to come inside?
Me: No, it's 12:30 in the morning. I really should be going.

RT just like you said, "There were so many opportunities like this that I passed on!!"
When I heard 3.0.1 was going to be one with and one without healing, I decided to jump on the one without. Now that I read your story and remembered my past, I'm sticking with the healing!!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:24 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: RT just like you said, "There were so many opportunities like this that I passed on!!"
When I heard 3.0.1 was going to be one with and one without healing, I decided to jump on the one without. Now that I read your story and remembered my past, I'm sticking with the healing!!

Awesome, dude! I'm glad to hear that. Also, it's nice to hear that I'm not alone having that type of experience. I bet that kind of thing is disappointing women's panties everywhere, everyday, every hour!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-28-2016

"Damn, these guys are clueless!" - Women everywhere.