Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - CatMan - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 06:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 04:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7954-post-133505.html#pid133505

(09-24-2016, 04:30 AM)Sickologist Wrote: The low-key aura is too boring for the type of women we are looking for, basically I've noticed that paople see me as this social, well rounded kind of alpha dude that they can tell anything. It's better than nothing, but it's not good enough. That would work for some people, but I want blatant sexuality again. I want women to look at me like "holy shit, that guy is HOTT!" like they did on 2.3. This is definitely not heading in the right direction, it has to be said. Even AOS+BITBWS was better than 2.4. I've also lost the edge I had after running this sub, it's too social, just can't dig it. Women don't want dirty sex with harmless social guys they can joke around with, aka puas.

We need different versions that people can pick and choose from. I'm thinking about it now, I'll make a post somewhere to discuss my thoughts on that.
(09-24-2016, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Primarily, what you're complaining about is the fact that 2.4 has healing modules, and 2.3 doesn't. I'm of the opinion right now that the healing effects are going to drag you off course for the goal of the program as much as is necessary to focus on those things that will get you to the goal of the program.

2.4 has two major goals. To get you to where you can and will fully execute the script and achieve the goals of the program, and to execute its script and achieve it's goals. You're not going to achieve the latter on all cylinders firing until you have achieved the former. And just because you don't consciously think you need it, doesn't mean it's not true. The difference between the results you get speaks for itself.

This is why I was thinking about putting out 2.5, actually. I knew someone would be saying things like this soon.

When you created 2.4 with healing you also improved many things. If you were to release 2.5; does that mean it would be exactly like 2.4 without the healing??

If you do release 2.5, that means you'll be headed towards releasing two versions of 3.0.1!!

Back to square one. One stage - one size fits all... hoping they have the patience to see it to the end.

Two stager - Something for everybody, for a price!! If you do end up making a two stage DMSI. Sell them separately at full price for each and purchase both at a discount.

2.5 would be without healing, yes.

I was thinking that 3.x series would have to be 2 stage anyway, based on the incessant complaints no matter what I do with regard to healing. Then the people most dissatisfied will constantly switch back and forth, and if they don't get results, it's their own fault.

Of course, I'll get blamed regardless. Smile

Shannon...YOU are the expert. NOT them. There's no legit reason for them to question your rationale. Don't let some squeaky wheels in denial about their issues ruin the program for all of us. Keep it single stage, KEEP the healing in there. The healing is short circuiting once it's complete anyway, so they literally aren't losing anything. If the modules are activating, obviously they NEED healing, regardless of what they believe. If they think V2.3 was so much better, go back to it. PLEASE don't drag all of us through yet another waste of a month or more testing a non-healing sub just to prove a point...for the SECOND time, now...just for the sake of those who don't want healing and already have V2.3 to use if that's the case, anyway. There's zero benefit to making a new program without healing, it's a waste of your time and ours. Tell them to go back to V2.3.

Focus on building single stage V3 for those of us willing to admit we need healing, don't downgrade the program for a tiny minority in denial. Single stage because as I said before, we know we'll have guys not using the healing track and then whining when they don't get results, and there's no real way to know WHEN the healing is done, so single stage is the most practical here to fix those issues. Judging by all the posts and journals, there isn't a single man on this forum that DOESN'T need healing modules for this program, I don't give a damn what they say. Tell them to put their money where their mouth is, and go back to V2.3 then if they liked it more and think it's better. They already have their option they prefer right there in V2.3, so this shouldn't be an issue. Don't let the program get railroaded because of them, their arrogance and denial. And again, the program's healing modules are short circuiting when they're done, so literally nobody is losing anything by having them in there, so I'm surprised this is such an issue with people.

I see no other reasonable course of action.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-24-2016

Damn straight CatMan.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - RTBoss - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:25 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 04:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7954-post-133505.html#pid133505

(09-24-2016, 04:30 AM)Sickologist Wrote: The low-key aura is too boring for the type of women we are looking for, basically I've noticed that paople see me as this social, well rounded kind of alpha dude that they can tell anything. It's better than nothing, but it's not good enough. That would work for some people, but I want blatant sexuality again. I want women to look at me like "holy shit, that guy is HOTT!" like they did on 2.3. This is definitely not heading in the right direction, it has to be said. Even AOS+BITBWS was better than 2.4. I've also lost the edge I had after running this sub, it's too social, just can't dig it. Women don't want dirty sex with harmless social guys they can joke around with, aka puas.

We need different versions that people can pick and choose from. I'm thinking about it now, I'll make a post somewhere to discuss my thoughts on that.
(09-24-2016, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Primarily, what you're complaining about is the fact that 2.4 has healing modules, and 2.3 doesn't. I'm of the opinion right now that the healing effects are going to drag you off course for the goal of the program as much as is necessary to focus on those things that will get you to the goal of the program.

2.4 has two major goals. To get you to where you can and will fully execute the script and achieve the goals of the program, and to execute its script and achieve it's goals. You're not going to achieve the latter on all cylinders firing until you have achieved the former. And just because you don't consciously think you need it, doesn't mean it's not true. The difference between the results you get speaks for itself.

This is why I was thinking about putting out 2.5, actually. I knew someone would be saying things like this soon.

When you created 2.4 with healing you also improved many things. If you were to release 2.5; does that mean it would be exactly like 2.4 without the healing??

If you do release 2.5, that means you'll be headed towards releasing two versions of 3.0.1!!

Back to square one. One stage - one size fits all... hoping they have the patience to see it to the end.

Two stager - Something for everybody, for a price!! If you do end up making a two stage DMSI. Sell them separately at full price for each and purchase both at a discount.

I was thinking that 3.x series would have to be 2 stage anyway, based on the incessant complaints no matter what I do with regard to healing. Then the people most dissatisfied will constantly switch back and forth, and if they don't get results, it's their own fault.

Shannon...YOU are the expert. NOT them. There's no legit reason for them to question your rationale. Don't let some squeaky wheels in denial about their issues ruin the program for all of us. Keep it single stage, KEEP the healing in there. The healing is short circuiting once it's complete anyway, so they literally aren't losing anything. If the modules are activating, obviously they NEED healing, regardless of what they believe. If they think V2.3 was so much better, go back to it. PLEASE don't drag all of us through yet another waste of a month or more testing a non-healing sub just to prove a point...for the SECOND time, now...just for the sake of those who don't want healing and already have V2.3 to use if that's the case, anyway. There's zero benefit to making a new program without healing, it's a waste of your time and ours. Tell them to go back to V2.3.

Focus on building single stage V3 for those of us willing to admit we need healing, don't downgrade the program for a tiny minority in denial. Single stage because as I said before, we know we'll have guys not using the healing track and then whining when they don't get results, and there's no real way to know WHEN the healing is done, so single stage is the most practical here to fix those issues. Judging by all the posts and journals, there isn't a single man on this forum that DOESN'T need healing modules for this program, I don't give a damn what they say. Tell them to put their money where their mouth is, and go back to V2.3 then if they liked it more and think it's better. They already have their option they prefer right there in V2.3, so this shouldn't be an issue. Don't let the program get railroaded because of them, their arrogance and denial. And again, the program's healing modules are short circuiting when they're done, so literally nobody is losing anything by having them in there, so I'm surprised this is such an issue with people.

I second this Voice of Reason, wholeheartedly!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Dzemoo - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:25 AM)CatMan Wrote:

okay i will go back to 2.3

i think catman shanon is not dumb he wants and needs our feedback and wants a working program himself and he is testing the subs by his own too

read my old 2.3 journal i had a gf and several other girls dtf

what i have now ?

also the old 4 programms had one goal like biatbw and aos and they worked why has everything to be so filled with different scripts now,... if every programm has everything in it we dont need to buy different programms for it because everything is nearly the same then

just make the programs do what they are supposed to do ...

i dont care about healing i dont care about having man being nice i want pussy when i use dmsi easy pussy thats why i use a brainwashing program for it

if i want healing i will buy/use ephra or ogfs or of

if i want to be social and respect i will buy/use am

but if i buy/use dmsi i want easy pussy thats it and thats the reason all of you guys bought it secretly no matter what you say now

i dont need the programm to make me sleep better or feel good, or being happy i want it bring me pussy

why did biabtw work then ? it had no healing and it was 4g and it didnt require anything to run before using it and guys still got pussy on it sry i just dont get it

sry to say this but i think all the resistent guys that dont get results with it but are satisfied as long as they feel good on it and get healing are fucking this thing up for us who get results because shanon puts more and more stuff in it to get past the resistence and cant figure out what the problem is

ephra 2 is much more effective in terms of healing why you dont use it instead

indeed you did use it catman and then switched to it

that is no attack to anyone or such thing just my perspective and things i wanted to say long time ago but hesitated

and to be honest catman i saw more growth in jour 2.3 journal you seemed to be solidifying and stop caring what you are doing wrong and being enough

on 2.4 you seem to become your old self questioning a lot of concepts about women and pua

Hi Dzemoo.

I think you do need healing man. I know you do have success with women, but it's clear you aren't satisfied and have a lot of internal strife. Stick with it, it's healing short circuits and doesn't get in the way when it isn't needed anymore. So you aren't losing anything at all. The fact that you feel it's doing less, is because of the healing modules activating, showing you that you do need some healing on some level to develop. I think you really should stay on V2.4, bud.

I switched to DMSI from E2 because it has healing, I know I need it. If it did not have any healing, then I would've had no choice but to stay on E2, even though it's untargeted to my issues and covers everything, as it would've been the only option. I'm grateful for DMSI having healing, because I know I have a lot of crap in my head to remove in order to truly gain benefit from what it can do. Like pretty much everybody here.

Stay the course on V2.4, it'll fix things for you, and give you the aura when those issues are behind you.

I agree with you Dzemoo, but the way I see it: maybe the healing modules are needed for what results we're looking for.

I mean, when I read in your journal that the one girl you had said "I hope you're happy now" after sex, I was SO excited because this is EXACTLY the kind of attitude I was hoping DMSI would make girls have towards us.

I don't understand how you don't see that as improvement.

(09-24-2016, 09:51 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Dzemoo.

I think you do need healing man. I know you do have success with women, but it's clear you aren't satisfied and have a lot of internal strife. Stick with it, it's healing short circuits and doesn't get in the way when it isn't needed anymore. So you aren't losing anything at all. The fact that you feel it's doing less, is because of the healing modules activating, showing you that you do need some healing on some level to develop. I think you really should stay on V2.4, bud.

I switched to DMSI from E2 because it has healing, I know I need it. If it did not have any healing, then I would've had no choice but to stay on E2, even though it's untargeted to my issues and covers everything, as it would've been the only option. I'm grateful for DMSI having healing, because I know I have a lot of crap in my head to remove in order to truly gain benefit from what it can do.

i know i need healing catman and that i have a lot of internal issues i never tried to hide them i just cant accept it to bother me for to long and keep me demotivated

i will rather heal through success and a good social life

being emotional cold is more useful for me than healing and dealing with my past issues

the past is dead and gone what happened doesnt matter its what is happening now and ahead of us

like i said you seemed more self confident to me on 2.3 and less self conscious

many guys want my results and ask me what to do (not you catman) but if i tell them they still do what they think its best and keep not getting results

the ask me what subs to run in what order and how to listen to them and still do the opposite so fuck it i cant help them

everyone like he wants...

(09-24-2016, 09:52 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I agree with you Dzemoo, but the way I see it: maybe the healing modules are needed for what results we're looking for.

I mean, when I read in your journal that the one girl you had said "I hope you're happy now" after sex, I was SO excited because this is EXACTLY the kind of attitude I was hoping DMSI would make girls have towards us.

sarge because it doesnt matter what she say but how she says it she said it in an ironic way like she did me a favor by fucking me while it used to be the opposite in the past

(09-24-2016, 09:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 09:51 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Dzemoo.

I switched to DMSI from E2 because it has healing, I know I need it. If it did not have any healing, then I would've had no choice but to stay on E2, even though it's untargeted to my issues and covers everything, as it would've been the only option. I'm grateful for DMSI having healing, because I know I have a lot of crap in my head to remove in order to truly gain benefit from what it can do.

i know i need healing catman and that i have a lot of internal issues i never tried to hide them i just cant accept it to bother me for to long and keep me demotivated

i will rather heal through success and a good social life

being emotional cold is more useful for me than healing and dealing with my past issues

the past is dead and gone what happened doesnt matter its what is happening now and ahead of us

like i said you seemed more self confident to me on 2.3 and less self conscious

many guys want my results and ask me what to do (not you catman) but if i tell them they still do what they think its best and keep not getting results

the ask me what subs to run in what order and how to listen to them and still do the opposite so **** it i cant help them

everyone like he wants...

You're a beast and already doing a lot of things that work for you with women. I just see the huge swings from good to bad in your posts and feel bad, thinking you do really need deep healing on many things. And that as you heal, you won't attract the same kind of women anymore who also equally probably need healing, and you will attract a higher end woman. So that's probably where your feeling about losing attraction with certain women over time is coming from, you're evolving is all Smile.

I hear you on my confidence on V2.3 compared to this. I think that was because V2.3 gave me confidence about myself etc., because it was papering over the cracks so to speak, not digging deep to remove stuff in my way. With V2.4, now it's digging deep into me, and bringing stuff up to remove/replace to make me better so I can achieve the goal. So I tend to feel a bit less confident *at times*, the rest of the time I still feel amazing like before. I think that's where the difference is coming from.

Regardless, I hope you are happy and very successful whichever version you choose. But I do feel V2.4 is your best bet going forward. Of course the choice is up to you.

(09-24-2016, 09:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 09:52 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I agree with you Dzemoo, but the way I see it: maybe the healing modules are needed for what results we're looking for.

sarge because it doesnt matter what she say but how she says it she said it in an ironic way like she did me a favor by ***** me while it used to be the opposite in the past

Well obviously we don't want that. But a tweak is needed, that's all.

I agree with you and sick, we should be focusing on where we want to go and finding ways to achieve that.

If what Shannon says about the healing being more like clearing is true, then it's all good.

In the end it's just about the results. We have to keep going towards what is producing them.

Hey Dzemoo,

Check out posts #90, #91, and #100 in your thread. This should help you see what I mean, and that you can get great benefits in time with healing, pal:

#90:
(09-21-2016, 10:25 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Feel numb and emotionaless girls smile at me but i dont smile back, guys greet me but i dont greet back, some girla tried to call me but i didnt answer also not texting with my current girl, i feel a losa of motivation in this are i do wanted to go to a gangbang party but my friend always says next month, just want some dirty emotionless sex which currently i dont have i am stuck in some weird relationship state, feel like i am living someone elses life

I am also annoyed because the results of the sub vary with the supps i use

#91:
(09-21-2016, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're healing emotionally in the ways that will achieve the goals of the program, and these are the conscious effects.

(09-24-2016, 04:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: The fact that you are attracting healthier women now is a direct tresult of you being a healthier person emotionally, and the further you go on DMSI with healing involved, the better that will get in both directions.

You're on the right track, with V2.4 it seems. And seeing results of it working and healing you to get the end goal achieved. Keep your chin up, man, you're doing real good on V2.4. I hope you don't switch. But I will respect your choice, I just wanted to take some time to show you some signs of it working on you is all.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-24-2016

A clue:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7945-post-133592.html#pid133592
(09-24-2016, 11:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: The surprise is not an effect module, it's a framework device. It causes the effect modules to be modified in specific ways.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-25-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7971-post-133662.html#pid133662
(09-24-2016, 03:57 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

People seem to be voting. I'll vote too. I'd rather you focus on v3.X now than v2.5. I also propose you keep the healing in. I've felt more peaceful, more relaxed, more productive. I've also dodged women who were most likely going to be trouble. I feel more free. A lot of energy that was for fighting internal things while I tried to dismiss it with "it is what it is" and "just move on", that energy is now put to other things.
(09-24-2016, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Building 2.5 is pretty unlikely. I'm already working on 3.0.1. I'm planning to model all my options when it comes to the healing.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-25-2016

Day 21 of v2.4 DMSI (End of Week 3)
My boss reminded me that I have a two week vacation-last week of Oct, first week of Nov. Hopefully, hopefully... v3.0.1 will be released before then. I'd love to test it out on Halloween when all the women will be barely dressed in their halloween costumes!!

This morning while listening to my 5 continuous loops - ultrasonic. This is the first time this has happened to me while listening to any subliminal. Not sure if it means anything, but I thought I'd report it.

Somewhere around the 2nd loop I felt chest pains. I tried to stay busy to keep my mind off the pain and thought of everything I was grateful for before I met my maker. Eventually, it occurred to me that the pain radiated from the right side of my chest. It was then that I knew I wasn't having a heart attack because the pain would be on the left side of the chest.

This sensation, a tightening of the chest was more uncomfortable than painful once I knew I'd be okay; stopped when the 5th loop ended.