Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-14-2016

Wow... fucking hell. No way. A public urinal.. Sad

I've not seen that before. I have the same issue if theres other people in the urinal I can't go so I usually go into the cubicle. This really sucks in a busy nightclub or something where there's a line for the toilet.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - CatMan - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 02:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:36 AM)CatMan Wrote: Don't feel bad, I have it too.

I have to use stalls in public washrooms, never use a urinal. And I can't take a #2 in a public washroom, regardless. Makes for some very irritating logistical concerns.

Catman, first thanks for sharing. I'm curious if 2.4 has helped overcome bladder shyness??

RTBoss recognized it when it happened. I noticed it, but didn't connect the dots that it was 2.4

Hi 4Kingdoms!

I've only been in one situation so far on V2.4 that was possible, last weekend. This weekend I will be again. I don't even bother anymore going to urinals, going to stalls is so ingrained. I avoid the awkwardness etc. So, I guess it hasn't changed, otherwise I'd probably just naturally go up and use the urinal out of nowhere one day and not think about it until after.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-15-2016

(09-14-2016, 11:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: I don't even bother anymore going to urinals, going to stalls is so ingrained.

That is so true about being ingrained. When there is someone at the urinal, I head straight for the stall. If the stall and urinal are both occupied, I try to find another restroom. However, if the restroom is empty... I use the urinal.

Just recently after I started listening to 2.4; I would be in an empty restroom and as soon as I unzip, one guy on my left and one guy on my right and I started before they did!! Didn't think anything of it until I read RTBoss post. I just thought I had too much water to drink and my bladder was ready to burst, which wasn't the case because I started and finished way before the other guys were done.

(09-14-2016, 05:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow... ***** hell. No way. A public urinal.. Sad

I've not seen that before. I have the same issue if theres other people in the urinal I can't go so I usually go into the cubicle. This really sucks in a busy nightclub or something where there's a line for the toilet.

Ben if you watch that video again and others like it. The biggest turn off for me about it is there is no sink to wash your hands when you finish.

Day 11 of v2.4 DMSI
Be sexually irresistible to people of the gender(s) you find sexually attractive.
I've read those words from time to time. These were the same words that made me decide to be a tester for AOSI/DMSI. Still, they were only words in the product description...

Yesterday evening, I would finally understand the meaning of those words...
I woke up craving a tuna sub and left home early to stop at Subway on my way to work. The place was dead, so I sat down to eat. Next thing I know, the restaurant is packed.

As I'm sitting there, I'm watching all these women go by and I'm looking for any iois that I could spot. Nothing, nada, I'm invisible... wtf?? (Did I screw up by dropping down to 2 loops per day)

Then 3 girls walk in 20 or 30 somethings, they are all together. One catches my eye, slim 7/8. I turn my head so I'm not staring, I can see her out of the corner of my eye. Again, nothing, nada... wtf!!

I wish I was able to videotape this, it would be easier to show. WAS THAT A BUTT DISPLAY?? Na... just wishing it was. They sit down at a table 30 feet from me. Five minutes has passed.

I'm seated facing the three of them, she is sitting so I can see her left profile. I'm pretending to read the menu. DID SHE JUST TURN HER HEAD AND LOOK AT ME?? Na, just wishing she was.

One, two, three times she has turned to look at me in less than one minute. The fourth time, I look at her and she makes a motion with her hands as to wipe them. (Where can I get napkins?) I point to the front counter, she goes up. The server asks if she needs napkins and then... THIS GIRL I FIND SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE turns to me, looks me in the eye from 40 feet away and says loudly, "Thank you!" as if I were handing her the napkins myself...

FINALLY, a genuine ioi!! When I say I found her sexually attractive, I FOUND HER SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE!! I think that is the key to getting iois... at least it is for me.

What happened?? I spotted a diamond wedding band on her left ring finger so I grabbed the other half of my sub and went to work.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-15-2016

Congratulations! You figured it out. Not the surprise, but the fact that the current goal phrasing isn't designed to affect just any person you encounter of a specific gender.

This one is a sniper.

(09-15-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: Congratulations! You figured it out. Not the surprise, but the fact that the current goal phrasing isn't designed to affect just any person you encounter of a specific gender.

This one is a sniper.

I like this goal phrasing!! I could see myself in a relationship with that girl!!

The reason why I like this "sniper" goal phrasing is MY TIME IS VALUABLE!! I don't want to waste it having sex with girls/women to get another notch in my belt. If it means waiting another month or two to find a single girl I am sexually attracted to, I am willing to wait!! For me, it will be worth the wait.

The worse thing I experienced from time to time is I'm in a relationship because I "settled" (sex with someone is better than no sex)... then I meet a girl I'm sexually attracted to and all I can do is let her slip away because I settled...

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-15-2016

Quote:Ben if you watch that video again and others like it. The biggest turn off for me about it is there is no sink to wash your hands when you finish.

Damn, that too. I didn't even notice cos I was swept up in the horror of it haha.

The good news is...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-132054.html#pid132054
(09-15-2016, 01:44 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Regarding the surprise, Shannon, I know you don't want to reveal what it is yet. But can you tell is if you have seen in any of our journals that some of us have exhibited signs of the surprise yet?
(09-15-2016, 09:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have seen its effects in almost all of your journals.
(09-15-2016, 11:03 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Interesting. I hope you reveal what it is soon.
(09-16-2016, 12:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: It will probably be revealed shortly before 3.0 is released.

In other news...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7934-post-132037.html#pid132037
(09-15-2016, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: Hmmm. 5 (continuous) loops a day. Not 2.
(09-15-2016, 10:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: ...which leaves me to listen during sleep and feeling exhausted every morning. But ok, I'll stick with the five from here on out.

Would you clarify for me what the next best option is? If you happen to not get five loops in (for whatever reason), then what? Two? None? Two when you got the time for two, then three more when you can, and then back to five loops the next night?
(09-15-2016, 09:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I didn't tell you a secondary option this time because I want you to run the primary option. At this point, I think you're beginning to understand why. The right amount of exposure is tiring, yes, but also balances itself well for the work that it is doing under the hood.

5 (continuous loops per) day. No excuses.

Day 12 of v2.4 DMSI
I'm on my only day off and I ran 5 continuous loops and it kicked my ass!! Trying to wake up as I type this. I felt so good only running 2. Oh well, back to five it is...

It wasn't my intention to fall asleep. I switched to 2 continuous loops because my sleep pattern became erratic and went back to normal when I went down from five to two. Then I stumbled across the current goal phrasing for 2.4 http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7898-post-131880.html#pid131880 so I decided to go back to 5 continuous loops hoping I'll stumble across the surprise!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-16-2016

Thanks Raz!! Just got my copy on Kindle...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7478-post-132042.html#pid132042
(09-15-2016, 10:32 PM)Raz Wrote: Coming fresh from the press and, although I am not far into it yet, it promises to become an eye-opening book about setting the frame for injecting ideas and persuading people. Robert Cialdini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLup7EQQM8 (63 min audio about Pre-Suasion)

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-17-2016

Day 13 of v2.4 DMSI
Last night, I got up earlier than I normally do for work because my male friend invited me out to Longhorn Steakhouse.

Him: Is it just me or is everyone in here looking at you?
Me: Must be you.

Now, at this point I should have just maintained eye contact with my friend or just stared at my plate or use my smartphone. Instead I look towards the direction my friend was facing.

Older woman: Hi!! I know you don't I??
Me: Umm, no. Sorry, I don't think so.

Now it starts to get crazy because everyone is talking to me all at once.

All: You're on tv!! You're the guy on tv!!

Eventually, someone said, "Leave the man alone and let him enjoy his dinner."

We left before they did and practically everyone in the restaurant watched me as I left.

My friend: WOW, I didn't know you were so popular!! We should go clubbin'!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-19-2016

(09-15-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: Congratulations! You figured it out. Not the surprise, but the fact that the current goal phrasing isn't designed to affect just any person you encounter of a specific gender.

This one is a sniper.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7971-post-132629.html#pid132629
(09-19-2016, 01:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: The sniping effect is looking for women who are genuinely attractive to you. So as I said before, all women will get the baseline, but it will snipe and focus on the ones who are GENUINELY attractive to you. In the process, you're not going to be weeding out women you would have actually been genuinely attracted to or compatible with. It's not something to be feared; it's a time saver and a problem preventative. Higher quality results.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-133280.html#pid133280
(09-22-2016, 02:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: The sniper effect is based on the concept of focusing on specific attributes that you find attractive, and according to how attractive you find them. So when you come across a woman who has a stunning body, that's what will be the basis for the auric sniping. If she's plain, but has what you consider a sexy brain, then her brain will be the basis for the auric sniping. The more types of things about her that you find sexually attractive, and the more sexually attractive you find them, the more powerful the sniping effect becomes. It's not narrowing anything; all women get baseline aura effect. But a woman who has any trait you find attractive will get more for each such trait, and more according to how attractive it is to you.

This has nothing to do with the manifestation modules. Those are actually going to get a complete overhaul, since I want to get them to behave in a synergistic manner and aim more specifically to manifest sex.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7971-post-132475.html#pid132475
(09-18-2016, 09:30 AM)Steven Wrote: I was also wondering if it's theoretically possible to put something in the DMSI series so

1) that the people who the user finds or would find sexually attractive manifest the user into their lives, and

2) that people who the user finds or would find sexually attractive go on autopilot in such a way that they take effective action to fulfill the goals of the program with the user.
(09-18-2016, 10:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: The first one is already in the program. The second was slated for 3.0.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-19-2016

Day 15 of v2.4 DMSI (Day 1 of Week 3)
I've been ravenous on 2.4 and I'm surprised how many guys have been gaining weight on 2.4. Last time I weighed myself was 2 months ago and after a woman (sometime this week) said, "You look like you've lost some weight." I got on a scale and saw I lost 6 pounds. My activity level has stayed the same.

Listening to ultrasonic at 50% volume and I've been doing 5 continuous/contiguous loops after Shannon adamantly said it was optimal for results!!

After experiencing the "sniper effect"... I haven't been looking for iois. Once you've experienced the "sniper effect" you will understand how I feel. My only hope is the next time it happens, she won't be wearing a wedding band on her left ring finger.

To be honest, if I run into the married woman again that I experienced the sniper effect with... I may be tempted to take action. She and I encountered each other at a restaurant only a block from my home.

With all the DMSI journals on the forum and being so busy working 6 days, I'm just going to step back from journaling unless I get "blindsided" and "take action".

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-21-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-132863.html#pid132863
Shannon Wrote:I have been working on the 6G prototype today and I stumbled across a specific wording that happens to be very effective so far in the models for getting past resistance. I am very pleased, and this looks like something simple enough that I should be able to add it to DMSI 3.0 without much challenge - if, of course, it survives enough modeling runs.
Shannon Wrote:New method of getting past resistance PASSES initiatory modeling and testing. It will be included in 6G, and DMSI. Very pleased indeed.
Shannon Wrote:I think I have discovered something that could be used in DMSI to get people to initiate sex more frequently. And if it pans out in further testing... much more frequently.