Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-11-2016

End of Week 1/Day 7 of v2.4 DMSI
I'm not sure what the SURPRISE is, people have been guessing and so far no one has gotten it... YET!!

As of now, there are so many DMSI journals I'm having a rough time following them all with only 1 day off from work.

I'm still going to report what jumps out at me just in case I stumble upon the SURPRISE!!

No morning wood on 2.4
I'm becoming soft spoken, going with the flow attitude.
Men are opening doors, calling me Sir, saluting me, stepping to the side to let me pass.
Women are calling me Sir, smile from ear to ear when I make time to talk to them. Telling their children to be polite to me and say "Excuse me, Sir."

I spend most of my time at work being there 6 days a week. Even though I see the same people everyday and know they work at the same company, I don't know their names. A male co-worker I may wave hello to from time to time. I've never had a conversation with him, isolates me into a corner and shares this private information.
Him: When I was younger, I had to go #2.
Me: When you were younger??
Him: I'm telling you a story. (repeats what he said) I told my Mom and she told me to run home ahead of her and use the toilet. When I got home the door was locked and when my Mom caught up with me all she did was laugh.
Me: She was laughing??
Him: Yes, I guess she saw the expression on my face and found it to be funny. She just kept laughing instead of unlocking the door.
Me: (Silent - wondering where this conversation is going)
Him: By the time she opened the door, it was too late. I went in my pants.
(Both of us are silent as he stares in the distance as if he is reliving the past)
Him: It wasn't funny then, now it is. I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad I put a smile on my Mom's face and made her laugh...

Next day a female co-worker that I used to be partners with transferred to accounting drops a bomb...
Her: Have you noticed I've been doing (#4 in charge)Sally's job?
Me: Yes, why is that?
Her: She's incompetent. I have her password so I can access her files to do her job and I found she's been using the company credit card for personal purchases.
Me: What!!?
Her: Don't be surprised when you see them walk her out in handcuffs!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-11-2016

So the guess at the secret is - "Men telling you about when they pood themselves as kids". hahaha

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2016

Holy F*ck... my cousin said some weird shit to me like that before. Nothing that crazy but it was definitely about how he did something for his mom... weird.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 04:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: So the guess at the secret is - "Men telling you about when they pood themselves as kids". hahaha

lol, I highly doubt that's the SURPRISE!!

People are sharing tmi-too much information with me. A female co-worker has been buying me a medium-sized coffee every time she goes for a coffee run. I offer to pay for mine, but she refuses to take the money!! Only has been happening since listening to 2.4!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-12-2016

Last night at work, I'm using the restroom. Another male co-worker walks in (we say hi to each other on a daily basis, no conversations, just hi)
Him: What are you doing in my restroom?
Me: lol, Your restroom?
Him: This is the cleanest restroom in the building. So this is where I come.
Me: That's why I use this restroom, it is the cleanest.
Him: When you leave, I'm going into the stall, I'm going to get naked and have a seat.
Me: Get naked?
Him: I do the same thing at home, I can only go if I'm naked.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 07:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last night at work, I'm using the restroom. Another male co-worker walks in (we say hi to each other on a daily basis, no conversations, just hi)
Him: When you leave, I'm going into the stall, I'm going to get naked and have a seat.

LOL!

Everybody's normal till you get to know them Wink

(09-12-2016, 07:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last night at work, I'm using the restroom. Another male co-worker walks in (we say hi to each other on a daily basis, no conversations, just hi)

LOL!

I really wish I was making this stuff up!! I just wanted to give another example of how people are "sharing too much information" with me since listening to 2.4.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 07:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

LOL!

I really wish I was making this stuff up!! I just wanted to give another example of how people are "sharing too much information" with me since listening to 2.4.

I had this on AM 6 to the extreme the first time I ran it. My (then) trainer at the gym would chat with me in a secluded room in the gym about his life and shit. It was fascinating but also uncomfortable because I didn't know what he wanted from me. I decided it was best just to listen. Seemed to work out.

(09-12-2016, 08:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

LOL!

I had this on AM 6 to the extreme the first time I ran it. My (then) trainer at the gym would chat with me in a secluded room in the gym about his life and shit. It was fascinating but also uncomfortable because I didn't know what he wanted from me. I decided it was best just to listen. Seemed to work out.

Great advice and that's exactly what I've been doing in these situations!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-13-2016

The directions say to give this 6 months, so looks like I'll be jumping on DMSI the final version when I'm done with...
Increase Penis Size (4G – Type B/C Hybrid)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/increase-penis-size/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
Script Sample:

If I am male, I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon increasing the size of my penis.

If I am male, My penis now significantly increases in size.

If I am male, I now make my penis grow to be significantly thicker and longer than before.

If I am male, My penis now grows significantly longer and thicker every day.

If I am male, I now manifest a longer, thicker penis for myself.

If I am male, My penis now grows to be as long and thick as I consciously want it to be.

If I am male, I now return my body to the growth state it needs to be in to cause my penis size to increase.

If I am male, I now let go of any subconscious belief that keeps me from having the penis size I consciously desire.

If I am male, I am now strongly self confident and self secure.

If I am male, My self image now includes a longer, thicker penis.

If I am male, I now have the longer, thicker penis I consciously want to have.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-13-2016

Haha wow.. I don't know if i've had people tell me stuff like that. But when I used to go out to clubs sometimes i'd have people just start telling me all this stuff, like people i've just met telling me how depressed they are, and all this stuff that happened to them and it was weird. Some of them I just had to get away from.

I don't mind people sharing that, but not when i've just met them and they outpour it in the wrong way.

Though I also used to have people see me and i'm pretty sure the thought process was "I've never met that guy but i'm going to go over there and tell him that i'm tough" and come and tell me stories of people they bashed recently, usually more than 1 at a time... you know all kinds of realistic stories :Z

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-13-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7975-post-131561.html#pid131561
(09-13-2016, 09:04 AM)hunk Wrote: [*] My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.

My sleep patterns have been erratic lately and it never occurred to me that it was 2.4 that was the cause.

My workplace was remodeled over the weekend and everything is in chaos until we get organized.

An outside company has begun mandatory training from the top to the bottom. The goal - cross train to eliminate overtime.

I thought this was the cause of my sleep pattern being disrupted.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-14-2016

On day 8 I was dragging my ass at work. I usually stay awake 6 hours after work before I go to sleep. Get a solid 8 hours of sleep and get up and get ready for work.

Lately, I've been coming home... fight to stay awake until I fall asleep. Then I wake up 2 or 3 or 4 hours later and then I'm forcing myself to get more sleep before I have to go to work.

On day 9 I was going to stop listening to 2.4 and give my mind a rest from subliminals and then I decided to only listen to 2 loops. Same thing... I went home fell asleep for 4 hours, woke up and got another 4 hours before work.

While I was awake I saw this post
(09-13-2016, 09:04 AM)hunk Wrote: [*] My sleep patterns have been slightly off lately. Get tired earlier during the day, sleep earlier than usual and then wake up in the middle of night after about 4-5 hours of sleep.
I was ready to stop 2.4 and after I read this I decided to continue listening to 2 loops a day.

Day 10, I'm home from work and I'm still awake!! The plan is to remain awake for 6 hours and get a solid 8 hours of sleep. I feel fantastic!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Lucius - 09-14-2016

Haha! This reminds me of a conversation from "The Game":

"Are you waiting for the toilet?" I asked.
"Sort of," he replied nervously. "Go ahead."
I gave him a quizzical look. "Can I tell you something?" he asked.
"Sure."
"I have a lot of trouble peeing beside guys in urinals. When there's another guy standing there, I can't fucking pee. Even if I'm peeing already and
a guy walks up, I stop. And then I just stand there all nervous and shit."
"No one's judging you."
"Yeah," he said. "I remember about a year ago, a guy and I were trying to piss in these urinals that were right next to each other, but we both just ended up standing there. We stood there for around two minutes, recognizing each other's pee-shyness, until I zipped up and went to another
bathroom." He paused. "The guy never thanked me for changing bathrooms that day."

I have absolutely no clue of what to say in both situations if it happens to me. I need to work on my wit just in case - or just listen as Sarge advised. lol