Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-04-2016

Okay guys... I have to leave my desktop and report to work. Yes I work the graveyard shift and it's a National Holiday here in the USA. I'm working on "Labor Day"... how ironic is that???

Enjoy v2.4 when it's released!! Again Keep your eye on this link http://subliminal-talk.com/forum-72.html
When it says...
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.4 is now available!

I'll get download my copy when I get home from work!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 09-05-2016

(09-04-2016, 04:07 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Okay guys... I have to leave my desktop and report to work. Yes I work the graveyard shift and it's a National Holiday here in the USA. I'm working on "Labor Day"... how ironic is that???

Enjoy v2.4 when it's released!! Again Keep your eye on this link http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7534.html
When it says...
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.4 is now available!

I'll get download my copy when I get home from work!!

If you think about it, it makes MORE sense to work on "Labor" Day than any other day...

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-05-2016

Downloaded v2.4 when I got home.
http://subliminal-talk.com/forum-72.html
Instructions are: 5 continuous loops once a day - 5 hours 20 minutes.
Maximum results are most likely to require at least 2 to 6 weeks of use to achieve.

I decided to eat at home instead of stopping a restaurant on my way home. By the time I got done eating. I had 2.4 on my iPod nano ready to go!!

Volume: 16/32 clicks - 50%
I press play with the intention of catching up on the journals on this forum and I fell asleep!! Not like me, I can easily listen to a subliminal and do other activities. I woke up in the middle of loop 3 and I was too out of it to do much of anything. Why fight it?? So I went back to sleep and woke up on the last two minutes of loop 5.

As how I feel?? Too early to tell. Once 2.4 ended, I was awake. Not groggy or sleepy. I did sleep 5 hours and 20 minutes, so I'm sure that helped!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-05-2016

When I first started doing emotional healing and Pain Relief Aid version to it would always immediately put me to sleep now over time it has come to the point that it does not put me to sleep but it just relaxes me so it must be that whatever it's working on needed some serious intense attention or maybe you just needed that level of awareness in order to process it

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - chaosvrgn - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I first started doing emotional healing and Pain Relief Aid version to it would always immediately put me to sleep now over time it has come to the point that it does not put me to sleep but it just relaxes me so it must be that whatever it's working on needed some serious intense attention or maybe you just needed that level of awareness in order to process it

I was LITERALLY about to ask why this thing keeps putting me to sleep. I'm in such a dreamy, lofty mood right now.

(09-05-2016, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I first started doing emotional healing and Pain Relief Aid version to it would always immediately put me to sleep now over time it has come to the point that it does not put me to sleep but it just relaxes me so it must be that whatever it's working on needed some serious intense attention or maybe you just needed that level of awareness in order to process it

Something is different for me to be falling asleep. I listened to E1 for less than a week and E2 for more than a month and I was awake while listening to both of them. Never got groggy, light headed, or sleepy while listening to them.

Whatever is going on with 2.4... I'm glad that sleeping is an indicator that something is being worked on!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 04:12 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Something is different for me to be falling asleep. I listened to E1 for less than a week and E2 for more than a month and I was awake while listening to both of them. Never got groggy, light headed, or sleepy while listening to them.

Whatever is going on with 2.4... I'm glad that sleeping is an indicator that something is being worked on!!

You're falling asleep because of how three different technologies are interacting. One of them is the surprise.

(09-05-2016, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 04:12 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

You're falling asleep because of how three different technologies are interacting. One of them is the surprise.

I'm pleased to say, "The surprise is in there and it's working!!" Smile

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-07-2016

My first run of 2.4 I feel asleep and was out cold, didn't know it happened until I woke up.
Now I've been able to keep my eyes barely open. Completely awake, but I'm fighting to stay awake while 2.4 is playing. As soon as loop 5 is finished, I'm alert and ready to go!!

I have to head back to work (as soon as I post this) for more training. Everyone from the lowest to the highest person in our company has to attend this training. The goal is to eliminate all the excess overtime we have been getting. Sounds good to me, because I'd love to field test 2.4!!

The forum was under extensive maintenance yesterday when I tried to contact the 20 y/o that found my profile on POF. When I tried to send the message to confirm our "date" for Thursday, it said she blocked me.

No biggie, I'd rather meet new women face to face instead of online. Nothing like that feeling of electricity in the air when that chemistry is the right combination between two people!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Zeroxmachina - 09-07-2016

Idea: Could it be that the optimal state for subliminal is theta state? It's kind of the goto for any subconscious reprogramming anyways, it would make tons of sense for this sub to make people sleepy if it's purposely inducing an optimal state for programming.

Definitely not something that should be used when driving or operating machinery though (which I think is in the description anyways.)

(09-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: Idea: Could it be that the optimal state for subliminal is theta state? It's kind of the goto for any subconscious reprogramming anyways, it would make tons of sense for this sub to make people sleepy if it's purposely inducing an optimal state for programming.

That sounds interesting. However, not all the testers are experiencing this...

On 2.3, I had a blowout with a neighbor. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7898-post-128851.html#pid128851
(08-26-2016, 01:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: As I was finishing up the small details on my home's exterior with my two relatives. A neighbor walked over and halted the work by talking and talking. After 5 minutes, I had a burst of anger and told him to let us finish our work. Usually, I go with the flow, let him talk until he is done.

Me: You need to leave so we can finish.
Him: I'm only trying to help.
Me: Help? You are slowing us down!
Him: Why are you yelling at me? I respect you!
Me: You don't respect me! If you did, you wouldn't be stopping us from working!!
I thought this was an isolated incident. At work I was distancing myself from people because the slightest thing "angered" me... "4Kingdoms, will you help me do this." I would help them. In my mind I was thinking (it's a one man job, why can't you do it alone) and I just kept quiet. I felt angry and I'm sure anyone watching me could see I was angry.

Now on 2.4, I thought about this as I drove home from work. When someone asked me... "4Kingdoms, will you help me do this." I reply with a smile, "SURE!!" and I feel good about helping them.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-07-2016

Quote:Now on 2.4, I thought about this as I drove home from work. When someone asked me... "4Kingdoms, will you help me do this." I reply with a smile, "SURE!!" and I feel good about helping them.

Especially if it's like "4Kingdoms.. can you help me out of these panties?". Wink

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-08-2016

(09-07-2016, 04:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Now on 2.4, I thought about this as I drove home from work. When someone asked me... "4Kingdoms, will you help me do this." I reply with a smile, "SURE!!" and I feel good about helping them.

Especially if it's like "4Kingdoms.. can you help me out of these panties?". Wink

Ben, it's interesting that after you posted this remark... Mrs. RT Boss made this request. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7934-post-130742.html#pid130742
(09-07-2016, 06:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote: My wife and I were watching TV after putting my son down for the night. She suddenly stood up and stripped her pants off, and then walked around wearing just her thong. I watched her, and she watched me watch her. Then she requested a full body massage and went upstairs.
I think you are having premonitions, Ben!! Smile