Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: You couldn't see the bitchy coming by reading her face?

Nah -- face reading is a skill that I totally lack. After you mentioned it last night, I literally added "start studying face reading" to Nirvana (my productivity suite). I'm really good at body language, really good at typing people's MBTI and using that to understand how to better communicate. Once I learn this, I'll be unstoppable.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-21-2016

Face reading is quintessentially critical. But you have to understand what the eyes and mouth are saying and how/how much they agree or disagree to be really good.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-21-2016

Another quick "rapid fire update" (I'll do this a lot).

Just experienced my first immolation. I hadn't eaten much today, felt compelled to do so. I ate a giant ass bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Then, went to the store and bought a huge York patty, followed down with a big Ginger Coke.

30 minutes later. FLAME ON! The immolation feels different than before. It's not just the feeling of heat irradiating from your body. This feels... like it's swirling around me. And it's very, very, very relaxing. Seriously, when it started, I just kicked back in my chair and closed my eyes. In fact, I think I'm gonna go take a nap, haha.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Jones - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 11:42 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So. v2.3 is interesting.

I don't quite know what to make of this yet. There's something going on below the surface...

Initial, Day One Observations:
* The aura isn't as blatant as v1's, YET. I suspect that this aura will grow stronger the longer you run it. I'd imagine the goal phrasing is more complicated, may take the subconscious longer to process and hone this. I'm looking forward to where it'll be in a few weeks.

* The INTERNAL state-shifting tech is totally on point. Wow. Calm. Collected. Totally focused. And interestingly enough, completely detached from the target goal of sex. It's almost like you're being guided into a state where you're not pushing for sex, but would easily welcome it if the opportunity manifested. Because you're not being needy, or pushing for the goal, things naturally flow in that direction.

* The state shifting was at 115% while running the sub. After I stopped it, it seemed like I lost a bit of euphoria.

* No hunger games. Then again, I took B-Vitamins and some other supplements this morning.

* No dreams. No fatigue upon waking up.

Church Experience:
'kay, I was getting AMOGGED by all the old pimps and players there. Seriously. One of the deacons told me to take my hat off. The women immediately jumped to my defense. Said the hat was perfectly okay. I was wearing a black Kangol, not a fitted cap or snapback or anything. Not wanting to start a fight (believe it or not, I'm actually conflict-avoidant unless you violate one of my principles, then it's logic cookie time), I took the hat off and went by my way.

A bunch of old grannies kept smiling at me and finding reasons to talk and touch me. One woman asked me to hand her some Kleenex. When I did, she said "well, thank you baby..." and rubbed my shoulders and giving me the "boy, cum and help grandmama get her groove back" eyes.

Most of the women there were quite unattractive. I was very disappointed. HOWEVER, there was one chick that was stunning. Well, her body was. Face, not so great, but I would've loved to get a-hold of them butt cheeks and just motorboat 'em like thhhiwiwiwowppwpwpwp. You know?

She was the master of ceremonies, running the service. It's a smaller church, so we kept locking eyes. She'd smile and then started acting coy and shy (body language-wise). She talked about how she had just graduated high school and was on her way to college in a few days.

For DMSI's sake, I told myself she was 18 and it'd be okay. I was thinking -- that's the one. I'm gonna bend you over the pew and blow bubbles up your bootyhole with my d*ck.

After service, I walked over to her, introduced myself. THEN, the damn pastor spots me and RUSHES over to cock block. Like, he was seriously like, "what ya'll talkin' about? College? I can help you with that." All I could do is laugh. Then he started talking about how he's watched her grow up into such an amazing woman. I was thinking, lol bro -- you gonna lose your oneitis to either me, or a WHOOLLLLE slew of big pipe, cock-as-a-jackhammer carrying brothas once she gets to her college (it's an HBCU). The funny thing was her body language toward him vs. me. When I spoke to her, she was giggling, completely open and giving me the duchenne smile. When he walked up, she SHUT DOWN. Crossed legs. Crossed arms. Leaning away. It was hilarious.

The next part of the conversation would break rule #4, so I'll omit most of it. Basically, he said that I should never put a hat on in church (because I had put it back on) and I pointed out that a supposed omnipotent, omniscient creator of the universe wouldn't give a damn about chaosvrgn's hat. Went a bit further, but like I said, I'll leave it there.

All-in-all, interesting experience. I'm curious to see how the aura grows in the future and what great adventures will happen once I expose it to a much wider and diverse set of targets.

Update on the women:
#1 and #2 are disqualified. #1 was bitchy, #2 is boring. Haven't messaged #3 yet, but new potentials have shown up. Will post soon.

EDIT: I'm also having the strong urge to drink some alcohol. =x

You are a man after my own heart! Love your writing, and your attitude.

Resistance setting in. Took a nap, woke up angry as hell. I'm feeling a little punchtastic, like I could go for a run and just knock out a few people that thought the new Ghostbusters movie was actually worth a sh!t.

Like seriously, I just wanna go to the park, find some nerdy looking dudes with "this is what a feminist looks like" on their t-shirts, ask 'em if they liked Ghostbusters and if they say yes, just LEFT HOOK THE F*CK OUT OF EM and then run away, screaming "COOOOLD BLOODED" while they shed tears of impotent sorrow, whispering "b-b-b-but, what about Obama...?" beneath their breaths.

It's a really weird manifestation of it, haven't experienced this before. It's RAAAAAAGE ™ based (as opposed to depressive -- the other form I've experienced), but this time, it's prompting me to take action on certain issues in my life that I've been ignoring. [EDIT: Optimus Engine?] Simultaneously, I'm infuriated at the fact that I have to "perform" so much to attract women in the first place because they aren't worth the trouble. I mean, I get it. Men are entities of action and expansion. I fit that description. But, this marketplace is seriously skewed, and women that are beneath my league are overvaluing themselves.

After one day of running DMSI v2.3, I'm sitting here like -- wtf am I doing this? Go run the BASE 4g and UM you bought and worry about women later. I mean, I think we can clearly sum this post up as: chaos, you're the type of guy that needed the v2.2 healing.

Yes, I know. But I'm wondering if I can brute force the disdain out of existence through carpet bombing?

[loads iTunes]

Haha. Yeah, this is probably a REALLY bad idea.

[double clicks DMSI_V2.3_Experimental_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent)_60_2_1]

You're right. I know. I know. My parents have been telling me this my whole life. I don't know what's wrong with me, man. It's like, I see instructions and my mind instinctively says, "hey, you should TOTALLY not follow those."

[calibrates volume]

It's as easy as just hitting the stop button and walking away from the computer?! Dude, that's like... I gotta move the mouse and click the mouse buttons and then like, stand up and stuff. Much easier to just... do something silly.

I also ended up disqualifying #3. On CMB, you can include icebreakers with your opening message. As you saw in the picture, her's was some generic buffoonery about Wikipedia binges. So, I made a joke about that -- something along the lines of wikipedia being the closest thing to digital crack. She responded with: "wikipedia? who said anything about wikipedia?"

I'm thinking that she's not serious. Then I realized that she was. Then I realized that she's a med student at Duke. Then I became very terrified that it's possible that she could actually... like, work on me one day.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - CatMan - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 03:26 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: screaming "COOOOLD BLOODED"

Then I'd be right beside you, screaming "UNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY", dangling my hand in their face, lmao.

Based on the fact that I keep fluctuating between super-euphoric and wanting to destroy the universe, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that I would probably benefit from much healing.

Right now, it's not stopping the aura from being projected (because I can feel it and see people responding), but I'm having trouble acting on my urges. Like, I'm pretty good at online game. I can close a date pretty fast. I have a number of interested parties (#3 is back in the running), but I have little motivation to actually speed close, where before, I was KILLING it.

Seriously, last week, I was collecting numbers for sport. Getting them and never texting, lol. Now, I've lost the will to do it. Seems like textbook resistance in the form of anger and lethargy.

Interestingly enough, this sub feels absolutely amazing. I was getting in an extra loop while working and I swear, I was having some kind of full body orgasm. Sexual energy just flowing through my body. Was crazy. I just stopped and enjoyed the moment.

I, for one, want the healing. I can't keep going on resenting women like this.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-21-2016

20 seconds. It took you 20 seconds to fulfill my prediction, Chaos. *shakes head*

Guess there's gonna be a 2.4. Eventually.

But for now... suck it up, soldier! We have a job to do!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Benjamin - 08-21-2016

Quote:Resistance setting in. Took a nap, woke up angry as hell. I'm feeling a little punchtastic, like I could go for a run and just knock out a few people that thought the new Ghostbusters movie was actually worth a sh!t.

There's people that like it? Sad

The trailer was enough for me, well and knowing it was all done from a stupid feminist angle and then idiots like "oh if you dont' like it you must hate women" as they tend to scream at anyone who disagrees.

Actually, I have decided that I would rather work on 3.0 than build 2.4. So guys, during the time you are all figuring out 2.3, I'm gonna start working on 3.0 kickassery. But not today. I'm taking some time to catch up on sleep, and chill a bit on DMSI work. I'm working on a couple fragrances as relaxation. Got to finish MIR2 also. But I'm tired of waiting for the 3.x branch with all these awesome ideas I have for it.

We shall see whether 3.0 has healing in it, or a 2 stage set or what. But it's definitely going to be MOAR QUIRPLES!

(08-21-2016, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Actually, I have decided that I would rather work on 3.0 than build 2.4. So guys, during the time you are all figuring out 2.3, I'm gonna start working on 3.0 kickassery. But not today. I'm taking some time to catch up on sleep, and chill a bit on DMSI work. I'm working on a couple fragrances as relaxation. Got to finish MIR2 also. But I'm tired of waiting for the 3.x branch with all these awesome ideas I have for it.

We shall see whether 3.0 has healing in it, or a 2 stage set or what. But it's definitely going to be MOAR QUIRPLES!

Any possibility of 2.4 just being 2.3 with the healing? I'd really love that healing. Wink

OR

My dream come true: US + UM + LM + EIP = OMG YAAASSSSS

(08-21-2016, 06:59 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Actually, I have decided that I would rather work on 3.0 than build 2.4. So guys, during the time you are all figuring out 2.3, I'm gonna start working on 3.0 kickassery. But not today. I'm taking some time to catch up on sleep, and chill a bit on DMSI work. I'm working on a couple fragrances as relaxation. Got to finish MIR2 also. But I'm tired of waiting for the 3.x branch with all these awesome ideas I have for it.

Any possibility of 2.4 just being 2.3 with the healing? I'd really love that healing. Wink

2.4, by definition, would be 2.3 with the healing script tagged for inclusion in the weaveout. But that's 12 hours of work to create. I can be persuaded to build it if there's enough people who ask, but again, I need to observe 2.3 in action for weeks or more to know what the difference between 2.2 and 2.3 is definitively, and by that point, do we want to build 2.4 or 3.0?

I'm just laughing to myself that you guys (not you in particular, but in general) did exactly what I was expecting. Basically, complain about the healing, and then when I take it out, everybody wants it.

I'm not going to be doing anything with DMSI for a while, I have to recover from near total exhaustion from the last week of sleep deprivation. But again...

Do you want 2.4, or 3.0?

(08-21-2016, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:59 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

2.4, by definition, would be 2.3 with the healing script tagged for inclusion in the weaveout. But that's 12 hours of work to create. I can be persuaded to build it if there's enough people who ask, but again, I need to observe 2.3 in action for weeks or more to know what the difference between 2.2 and 2.3 is definitively, and by that point, do we want to build 2.4 or 3.0?

I'm just laughing to myself that you guys (not you in particular, but in general) did exactly what I was expecting. Basically, complain about the healing, and then when I take it out, everybody wants it.

I'm not going to be doing anything with DMSI for a while, I have to recover from near total exhaustion from the last week of sleep deprivation. But again...

Do you want 2.4, or 3.0?

In that case, 3.0. Gonna see what happens if I try and brute force through it.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Jones - 08-21-2016

Lemme see what comes of this 2.3 beast before jumping to any conclusions.