Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-29-2016

@chaosvrgn

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7854-post-129173.html#pid129173

I've experienced a number of things you've reported. Women appearing repelled by me. Women just disappearing. There's that woman who randomly left in the middle of a paragraph. Men are acting really odd around me in ways I've never seen before. That mental distress, and internal mismatched to external, that to me is that feeling of I'm in the wrong life or alternate reality.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - SargeMaximus - 08-29-2016

Hmmm, I never felt like people touching me on the shoulder was because they thought I was beta, I thought it was just because they liked me and wanted to touch the divine. Smile

As for the rest of your story, I've had the repulsed effect on people too but I found I just needed to get used to my new aura.

As for your coach, that could definitely be interpreted many ways. I don't think it's fair to say these are bad effects. Imo, bad effects are when people are actively trying to bring you down. I don't see that here. It's too subtle, and like I said, too open to interpretation.

BUT, that's just my opinion.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Dzemoo - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 06:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmmm, I never felt like people touching me on the shoulder was because they thought I was beta, I thought it was just because they liked me and wanted to touch the divine. Smile

As for the rest of your story, I've had the repulsed effect on people too but I found I just needed to get used to my new aura.

As for your coach, that could definitely be interpreted many ways. I don't think it's fair to say these are bad effects. Imo, bad effects are when people are actively trying to bring you down. I don't see that here. It's too subtle, and like I said, too open to interpretation.

BUT, that's just my opinion.
yeah that were my first thoughts too

men were very nice to me on 2.3

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-29-2016

The target goal of DMSI is to get women to approach and initiate sex with you.

v1 was closer to this goal because women would at least throw tons of IOIs to get your attention. And I, for one, got laid multiple times in RECORD time running it.

v2.3 is taking me further away from the goal because women won't even speak to me.

Regardless of any interpretations of how men are treating me, the target goal is not being accomplished and it's seemingly taking me in the OPPOSITE direction. And this is a common sentiment in the majority of v2.3 users.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 06:31 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: When I did v2.2, kids were in love with me!! Now they don't even notice me. How are kids around you??

Haven't had too much exposure, but I did have this little girl giving me these ridiculous deer in headlights eyes at the store yesterday.

The aura is clearly doing SOMETHING, but there's a clear discrepancy between the internal effects and externals. If this thing had v1's aura with v2.3's internal effects?!

It'd be an absolute masterpiece.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-29-2016

Perhaps the touch on the shoulder and some other things may have been ambiguous. This quote:

"He called the other student over. Turned to him and congratulated him on how aggressive and powerful he was. Said that he was the type of person that people knew not to mess with. He turned to me and said: "Well, you look a little more diplomatic... like, you're gonna give them a few warnings before trying to take them down.""

That was an attempt at humiliation... and the coach did that in front of some one else... like putting salt into a wound.

Although there might be some things open to interpretation, I stand by the general message Chaosvrgn is offering "There is something very strange going on with this sub".

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - dweller94 - 08-29-2016

I'm getting repelled as well : / I'm going to use the AM6 refresher for sometime need to get somethings in check or I would help with testing. I recently graduated and haven't been doing anything about finding a role in my field, I just can't seem to focus on my own life anymore and certain goals but I get that there is full focus on the DMSI goal.

The last results I had were those I reported and they were pretty decent but after that nothing.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-29-2016

I'm now on Day 9 with V2.3. And like most users here, it seems this version hasn't been doing so well. Most of the girls that were interested in me, both online and in-person, have either stopped contact or the communication has slowed to the bare minimum. Now this could be part of a cycle where things have died off before they pick back up. But I find it awfully strange that these interests have virtually stopped since being on V2.3. Internally, I'm feeling very good. But the external effects have been troubling. I too have been tempted to either stop using V2.3 until V3 comes out, or jump back on V2.2 for the time being. We shall see.

@JJ54

It seems you're experience is matching a number of others. I have also noticed a kind of "disappearing" effect. I don't know if it is cyclical or part of this "repulsion" effect that may be occurring.

I guess a big question is how do we know if there is a transition phase where things get shaken up or if there needs to be a revision. Either way, I think the results for DMSI are very weird right now and I hope we can find a way to clarify what exactly is the cause (something in the recording or script, or just a phase of the program) and the purpose of these results (necessary transition vs revision needed).

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Illumi - 08-29-2016

So does that make the " too high status " theory solid? Did you try with less exposure? Im doing the best i can to test v2.3 because i want it in its best form. And i hope my testing journal provoides value

(08-29-2016, 09:26 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: So does that make the " too high status " theory solid? Did you try with less exposure? Im doing the best i can to test v2.3 because i want it in its best form. And i hope my testing journal provoides value

I did try less exposure and I got so-so results. One crazy hit from this woman rubbernecking. It's definitely an aura of PRESENCE, that's for sure. It's just doesn't feel sexual. Honestly? It feels cold and narcissistic. Almost like, it COULD be triggering women's sexual centers, but it's too primal... too.. inappropriate.

For example, I forgot to mention -- when I was in the store yesterday, I ran into Monica again (see earlier post). She gave me the same, "staring deeply into your eyes" look. There was this super tall blonde with gorgeous legs but an ugly face. When I looked at her, she did everything she could to avert her eyes and not look at me. I mean, it was obvious that she was trying hard not to catch my gaze. Was like, whatever. When I got in line behind her, I realized that her boyfriend, this beta looking goofy dude was waiting for her at the door. And he was staring me down. Had this quizzical look on his face, like wtf. When she got through the line and went to the door, he put his arm around her and stared straight at me, like he was mate guarding.

Interestingly enough, I could feel the aura surging through me at that time. I'm not big on blondes, but those legs were killer and I was vividly fantasizing about going down on her. Felt the aura kinda project then.

Anyway... dunno about "status." It's... something. While you're out and about, try to see if you can "feel" what the aura is doing. It's gotta be correlated to the internal effects, the cold IDGAF and procrastination busting.

(08-29-2016, 09:26 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: So does that make the " too high status " theory solid? Did you try with less exposure? Im doing the best i can to test v2.3 because i want it in its best form. And i hope my testing journal provoides value

That too high status thing... I don't know. Maybe. How would we know? That's the key question. It's possible. But again, how would we know for sure?

In terms of providing information to give value to make DMSI as best as possible... I'm right there with you...

For your reading...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-129283.html#pid129283

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Illumi - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 09:42 AM)Steven Wrote:

That too high status thing... I don't know. Maybe. How would we know? That's the key question. It's possible. But again, how would we know for sure?

In terms of providing information to give value to make DMSI as best as possible... I'm right there with you...

For your reading...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-129283.html#pid129283

Many users including me are reporting men being more friendly which means our aura is telling them we are high status, and with most females being somedays cold others not they are way more relaxed once i open them, when i dont they just ghost me. Once i open them i make sure to be extra nice and social as apposed to my true self depending on the mood.

Something is both attracting and repelling women on some level thats how i feel,
Since v2.3 my conversations with women die too quickly and i cant make it past small chat.

@WIP68

That's a good point. Something to be added to the list of possible reasons why this is happening.

For me, as I went through the healing module, I noticed that at week 3 or 4 I started to feel like the healing was past the 50% point. By week 6, the healing felt "done" and that it was time to move on.

It is possible more healing needs to be done. It's possible the anger we are feeling might be getting felt by others, or repelling them, or making them act weird.

Whatever the reason, you made a very profound point about how our emotions might be getting felt by others which would indicate the aura is working in ways we may not have expected.