Subliminal Talk
The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G (/Thread-The-Walking-WET-DMSI-V2-3-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-03-2016

My wife & I were talking about one of my friends last night, He texted me about his girlfriend, who has apparently been cheating on him for months. I'm not sure why he's so surprised, or hurt, when she's the girl - 16 years his junior - he had cheated on his soon-to-be-ex-wife with for over a year. Lol, what a fuck-a-roo that situation was.

Anyway, the odd part of the conversation was my wife commenting that humans aren't naturally monogamous. Threw me for a "WTF!?" moment.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 08:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Anyway, the odd part of the conversation was my wife commenting that humans aren't naturally monogamous.

It's true, they aren't. Wink

(09-03-2016, 08:59 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 08:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Anyway, the odd part of the conversation was my wife commenting that humans aren't naturally monogamous.

I agreed in the conversation, and I believe it. I just thought it was really strange to hear her say that. Out loud. Haha.

I've been listening to my loops today, (US, speaker, loud-loud-loud) and I'm on the 4th of 7 I had planned. I think I'm going to stop after #4, though. I'm feeling a lot of solar plexus activity, just pure anxiety. Not liking that at all.

I've been hungry and thirsty. I feel warm, but no intense heat. I've had some big emotional swings today, thinking about women and how I don't feel anything for them or want any of them - except for my wife. I think about her, and I almost lose it. All I can think about is how I don't want anyone else but her, and it sends me into a compassionate state of love that feels overwhelming. The contrast between the anxiety and compassionate love is, yeah, just overwhelming right now.

Looking forward to the balance being reintroduced in V2.4.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I'm getting more tired and irritable by the minute. I have a slight headache coming on. I just want to take a nap, really. I have stuff to do, like mow my yard, get a haircut, and go to the gym - but I don't even want to leave my house anymore.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 09:32 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 08:59 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I agreed in the conversation, and I believe it. I just thought it was really strange to hear her say that. Out loud. Haha.

Oh I get you. Yeah it can be weird to hear people state the obvious, especially if there's a sort of testing what you believe behind it. Almost like they're trying to gauge where you're at.

My mom did that once talking about Vegas and prostitutes. I WS just like "ok, what?" Lol. It's not like she said anything I was opposed to, it was just her, specifically, saying it that was weird.

Had a strange tech glitch just now.

I've been running DMSI V2.3 US .flac. I was using the Google Play app (I used to use Rocket Player exclusively, until I had some glitch issues). My phone has been acting up lately with lagg issues.

I was so anxious to get done with the 4th loop that I watched as the time counted down to 1:00 out of 1:01. The sub hit 1:00, and just as I'm about to shut it off, I realize I can still hear the high-pitched ultrasonic whine (the last minute is supposed to be silent for the ASRB). I open FrequenSee, and sure enough, the sub is still registering at 18,ooo kHz (ish). This happens all the way up to 1:01, where instead of the loop starting over, it just sits there "stopped" at the end, but still playing and STILL registering on FrequenSee. What the hell? Now I can't trust my phone to play subs, apparently.

Since finishing the 4th loop, anxiety has disappeared. Still tired, headache suddenly increases then ebbs - feels like a sinus headache, root chakra activity suddenly noticeable, thirst/dry-mouth has increased (like I drank all day yesterday or ate a salt-laden meal a few hours ago), body heat increasing noticeably.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - ilovesubs - 09-03-2016

Your phone problems sound like classic mercury retrograde which affects electronics and communications. This will last until Sept 22. Did you hear about Samsung Note 7 recall. Am sure Shannon can pitch in on the astrological aspects of this period.

(09-03-2016, 07:40 PM)ilovesubs Wrote: Your phone problems sound like classic mercury retrograde which affects electronics and communications. This will last until Sept 22. Did you hear about Samsung Note 7 recall. Am sure Shannon can pitch in on the astrological aspects of this period.

Dang, didn't even think about that! Thanks for the reminder. Guess I'll have to reassess what needs...reviewing or whatever, until the 22nd (and its shadow period). In the meantime, I'll avoid new contracts and electronics purchases. I don't think I purchased my Note 5 during a retrograde, however...

Totally explains why my house refinance is having issues. We bought the house during a mercury retrograde period 3 years ago.

Apologies for the Rule #4 stuff, but it may be relevant to what I thought was all subliminal-related.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Shannon - 09-03-2016

This will doubtless affect the build. However, this is part of why I am building something different enough to keep you guys occupied until the end of the month, when I build 3.0, but not so different that it requires a huge amount of time and effort that may have to be re-done or corrected later. 2.4 introduces some new tech and new approaches, but it's a small enough change that I can know what is what. If I were to build 3.0, the list of changes would be in the dozens, doubtless, which becomes unmanageable if something does go wrong during this period. But let's get off of the rule 4 stuff.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-04-2016

Quote:Your phone problems sound like classic mercury retrograde which affects electronics and communications. This will last until Sept 22. Did you hear about Samsung Note 7 recall. Am sure Shannon can pitch in on the astrological aspects of this period.

Hey man, if you want to discuss astrology there's a thread in the chatter box as per rule 4.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - ilovesubs - 09-04-2016

Noted about Rule #4 and will check out the astrology thread.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-04-2016

I listened to my final 4 loops last night while sleeping - wife was working 24 hours, so I listened to US on speaker 2 ft. from me - -33 dB. I woke up 2 loops in with massive anxiety in my chest, like bricks were crushing my solar plexus. Somehow I managed to redirect my thoughts and go back to sleep. I was also baking, and the AC was set at 72 (normally a very comfortable temp for me to sleep at in my room). I drank most of my 32 oz. of water overnight from the parched mouth I notoriously get on this version of DMSI.

Had a few more baby-makin' sessions over the last few days. Apparently it's something with V2.3 - not just exposing my wife to a few loops. While the one session may have been affected by her aura, the last 2 have not. I haven't been able to last long enough to give her an orgasm, which was happening crazy fast on previous versions - most notably V2.1 if I remember correctly. I'd have to go back and look at that journal to know for sure. Last month, on 2.2 (I think), I could last long enough to get Mrs. RTB to question whether or not I found her attractive anymore, lol. She doesn't like it going much past 5 minutes, honestly. She can have 3+ body-wracking orgasms in that time frame.

Alright, guys - Here are the photos from the first day of my trip, when my sister-in-law was giving me all the IOIs.

[removed - you snooze, ya lose]

Continued:

[removed]