Subliminal Talk
The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G (/Thread-The-Walking-WET-DMSI-V2-3-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-01-2016

hahahahahaha

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - DisneylandUSA - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 05:26 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 05:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Can someone get this ***** trout off my dick? Seriously, I don't know what Shannon did with V2.3's aura, but I got into the river with my pole, and this rainbow trout jumps out and lodges right onto my peckeroo! So now it's old bitchez, the occasional hottie, and freshwater fish. Oh, and mother-in-laws, apparently.

Hahaha.. that is the most unique effect of DMSI yet! Big Grin

Testimonial - "I was using DMSI and a fish come straight up, didn't even buy me dinner or introduce itself just tried to suck me off in the river".

We got old dudes in parks, fish in boats, grannies and grandes...as Shannon says: "attractive to one, attractive to all."

Lmao...

Before going on a fishing trip; Perhaps, a 'jock strap' should be in place because, the powerful Aura's are attracting Wildlife Tongue

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Shannon - 09-01-2016

Warning: DMSI may make you and your sexy bits irresistibly attractive to wildlife, including fish. Please proceed with caution.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-02-2016

Fishing trip, continued:

Second Day

Sleep phones, TS, 2 loops, 11 out of 15 clicks volume Galaxy Note 5. EDIT: No fap/No sex for 10 days or more.

I don't know if I was excited for the early morning to go fishing or what, but I didn't sleep but 2 hours if I was lucky. I'm not sure how being so tired affected anything, but I got to our fishing spot first. My sister-in-law is always the first one in the water, and when she got there 15 minutes after me, she was surprised and positioned herself next to me. I was kind of in her spot, but if it irritated her, she didn't show it. We chatted for about 45 minutes while waiting for the siren.

It was my step-father-in-law's birthday, so we decided to go to a local brewery after a nap that afternoon. I listened to two more loops, same as overnight, during those few hours. At the brewery, I noticed extremely worried/concerned looks from my mother-in-law when she talked to me. I found it difficult to hold eye contact with her longer than a few seconds at a time. It's like knowing you're sending out sexual laser beams and you don't want to send the wrong message. BIL and FIL were very chummy. SIL busied herself with my son. She absolutely adores him. Some physical IOIs, otherwise avoidance behavior.

We went to dinner from there, where I sat across from my wife, son, MIL, and FIL. SIL sat next to me, after I sat first. She didn't say a word to me all dinner. More worried looks on my MIL's face, nothing aside from normal from everyone else. The server was female, and there was no reaction worth noting. At the end of the meal, my sister-in-law got up and went to the restroom. She was gone for 8-10 minutes and had left her purse behind. Either she was pinchin' a loaf or (as Chaos pointed out in his recent post) taking care of being highly aroused. We may never know. I do know, historically, she'll avoid using public restrooms like the plague. She has even stopped by the house while out shopping to use our bathroom, rather than any public bathroom. Something serious sent her there.

After we got back, we drank and played games at my BIL's/SIL's campsite. Not much to note, other than my wife leaning into me as she played. She was being affectionate or possessive, or both. SIL was very touchy with her hubby while shooting me looks here or there. I found myself being slightly antagonistic and cheering on anyone but her. She's very competitive and gets highly irritated when she loses. She won both games.

.....TO BE CONTINUED.....

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 09-02-2016

You really should be a television screenwriter with all these cliffhangers... Dodgy

....RIGHT NOW!....

I'll just write everything else I experienced:

SIL went from overtly giving IOIs to mostly being squirrelly the whole trip. Especially the last day, after running 7 loops (as an experiment). She wouldn't hold my eye contact for long, and we had some awkward silences where normally we banter quite easily.

MIL was very respectful, never challenged me (unlike last year), and gave me several worried looks.

FIL and BIL were extremely friendly and fun all trip. They have more in common with each other than me, but this trip I felt like "One of the boys."

A young, plain, female employee at the breakfast bar in the lodge came onto me massively when I was there in July - on version 2.1. This time, she looked at me like I didn't exist. Not even a second glance.

Men were respectful and many male strangers went out of their way to speak with me. Here or there it was an older lady, but 9/10 times it was a man.

At dinner one night my MIL talked about a group of people from a town she moved from (when she married my step-FIL) and how there was a swinger group. Odd conversation that I could I only feel was sparked by the sub. Another night, while my son was dancing, she commented she was worried he was going to become a stripper when he grows up (what!?). I then blurted out, "It's probably b/c he saw his grandma dancing on the pole at SIL/BIL's wedding last year!" (which was true, she had two drinks and swung herself around a pole a few times like a stripper). She laughed at my comment, and agreed.

Had hot flashes on and off, and I couldn't put a finger on what triggered them. Hunger was on/off as well. Sometimes I was hungry in the morning or at odd times, others I wasn't. It was like food was a "battery backup."

SIL & BIL left 2 days before us, SIL didn't say goodbye or hug. This was after 7 loops.

Had sex with my wife that night. Back to the baby-making - in a room right next to my in-laws. The walls are so paper thin you can hear the littlest thing. I don't know if I was so pent up from not having a release for so long, or if having to be quiet got me really turned on, but I couldn't last longer than a few minutes. Wife commented she felt teased. Ooops. Up to this point on the trip, I'd had trouble urinating easily - like my prostate was swollen. No issues after having sex. EDIT: Totally forgot, I exposed my wife to DMSI during her nap that afternoon. I ran 2 loops to see if it would "reset" me from the 7 loops (dumb idea, but whatever, I did it) and thought two sexual auras would be awesome for baby-making. If the sexual pleasure thing is there, perhaps that is what caused the quick release, rather than being pent-up? I haven't exposed her since, and don't intend to.

Last day with my MIL & FIL (SIL & BIL left the day before) we went to a rock quarry that had been turned into a water park of sorts. Cliff jumping, loud music, crazy redneck water slides. It was a blast. Hardly any guys, and lots of young ladies. Lots of looks, but it could have been because I was almost the only younger guy there. One chick, who was with her boyfriend, was extremely attractive to me. She got on all fours in the sand with her entire backside in my full view. Didn't bother her a bit. Her very large breasts swung back and forth like pendulums. I'm surprised my wife didn't smack me upside the head for as much staring as I was doing. My MIL also bent over in a very unlady-like fashion more-than-once, backside fully exposed to me (and everyone else in the water). I actually thought, "Not bad," and then almost smacked MYSELF upside the head.

The oddest hot flash occurred on a tour of the hatchery with one young self-assured male fishing & game employee. As I was looking him in the eye, I got a massive hot wave and from that point, he kept staring at me uncomfortably. It was friendly, but it was like I was the only person in the room, and I had to frequently break eye-contact because it made me feel very awkward. He rarely looked at my wife while speaking. He went out of his way to explain everything and gave my son a big bag of fish food to feed the spawning trout at the rearing pools.

Stopped at another Panera on the trip back in Columbia, Missouri - home of the University of Missouri. I hadn't listened to DMSI overnight. So many hotties! Got some looks, but most notably a spycam video of a pretty blonde sitting caddy-corner to me. She crossed her legs high and had one hand in her crotch, and rubbed her legs repeatedly with the other hand. Her glances were so quick and stealthy they were barely perceptible, even on video, but they were there. On the way out, a young middle eastern woman wearing a scarf covering her hair stopped to talk to my son and me while my wife used the restroom. She then got into a very expensive Mercedes sports car...

I listened to one loop of US with ear buds as we drove. I experienced getting hot as I drove. My wife became pretty sensitive during the drive, and we ending up fighting for most of the evening. Whatever was going on there, I don't know.

Comments:

I still experienced less-was-more with fewer loops. With higher loops, I just felt anxious and high resistance. I felt pretty good, no tiredness with 2 loops. 7 loops, anxious and little to no IOIs.

I feel like my aura generated looks, but possibly repulsed some women.

Comfort is not present at all. Rather than "meet them halfway" programming, perhaps programming to provide comfort they need and then, "Just say yes," programming. I feel like the meet-them-halfway is sending women a signal that we're going to do more work than we consciously expect to have to do, and it's keeping them from being more forward. I know that was added after V1, and I just feel like it's hampering something on their end. Just a hunch.

Massive male respect, but that's merely a side-effect-bonus.

Had a LOT of dry mouth and thirst.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 09-02-2016

(09-02-2016, 05:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Comfort is not present at all. Rather than "meet them halfway" programming, perhaps programming to provide comfort they need and then, "Just say yes," programming. I feel like the meet-them-halfway is sending women a signal that we're going to do more work than we consciously expect, and it's keeping them from being more forward. Just a hunch.

Interesting...

Perhaps that's why my date went so well. I shine like a star in one-on-one interactions because of my natural brash and bold nature.

Was cracking up at you checking your MIL out.

(09-02-2016, 09:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Was cracking up at you checking your MIL out.

Tongue

(09-02-2016, 09:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Interesting...

Perhaps that's why my date went so well. I shine like a star in one-on-one interactions because of my natural brash and bold nature.

I'm all for programming that allows us to express our charisma, sexually and whatnot. I just wanna make sure the instructions result in the women doing everything in their power to do all the work (if they must) while we are feeling positively beastly. In other words, I don't want "halfway" programming us somehow to send out a vibe that we'll be doing a lot of the work, too, so "don't try that hard, ladies." Know what I mean?

Didn't listen to DMSI last night. Just ran 1 loop, US speaker (loud -33ish dB), with the intention of running two loops. Wife came home just as I was at 55 minutes, so I listened to the last 5 minutes on earbuds.

We hadn't made up after tiffin' yesterday. All I had to do was walk up to her (when leaving to get us lunch) and kiss her, hips to hips/hands-on-her-ass, and she positively beamed. Nice.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 09-02-2016

(09-02-2016, 10:22 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Interesting...

I'm all for programming that allows us to express our charisma, sexually and whatnot. I just wanna make sure the instructions result in the women doing everything in their power to do all the work (if they must) while we are feeling positively beastly. In other words, I don't want "halfway" programming us somehow to send out a vibe that we'll be doing a lot of the work, too, so "don't try that hard, ladies." Know what I mean?

Yeah, I'm definitely with you and you might be on to something. I always found the ghosting thing kinda weird, given the fact that v1's aura worked so well and all it had was a basic implementation of OGSF in it.

That, mixed with the fact that I always got better results when I ran less loops AND what happened on Thursday's date, I'm wondering if there's just a small tweak that needs to be made to the aura.

I noticed that Shannon posted this rather ominous comment where he goes: "I think I've figured out the difference between v2.2 and v2.3." And it's almost like I get this feeling that he was working on it and saw the error, chuckled and went "oops," before fixing it.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Shannon - 09-02-2016

The only error was disclosed. That 1/11 statements that had the old goal phrasing. (I made that impossible to do again, btw.) The difference is in how the healing modules affect you guys, and that's what I was trying to understand.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - fibonacciw - 09-02-2016

Hey rt I was wondering if you felt a strong since sense of confidence during v2.3.

(09-02-2016, 04:54 PM)fibonacciw Wrote: Hey rt I was wondering if you felt a strong since sense of confidence during v2.3.

No, I wouldn't say anything different than normal. I'm not a shy person or anything. I'd get a bit nervous if I had to make a speech, but I could do it relatively easily. I play guitar, and I'd get more nervous to play and sing in front of people I care about. Women don't make me particularly nervous, but you wouldn't catch me running up to groups of girls if I was single. I just feel like a normal guy, in most respects.