Subliminal Talk
The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G (/Thread-The-Walking-WET-DMSI-V2-3-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 06:18 AM)fibonacciw Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 7 loops US -33 dB

Woke up tired again.

Had a blood test, place was dead. Last year women were everywhere, I had a time this year that got me through fast, but nothing else. Not a good (subliminal) testing situation.

Went to Panera for breakfast after. Old-foagie-city. It was like Florida in there. Tongue A few old men approached and interacted with my son, and my wife, though when I paid attention they held my gaze (rather than my wife's).

Two women behind the counter, middle-aged and large, stared at me for about 3 minutes. One of them fanned herself like she was standing in a California wildfire.

Took a 2.5 hr nap this afternoon. Had a lot of hunger, ate a lot. Felt great after. Little-to-no-heat (until now as I type this, whilst drinking a beer).

Had to run an errand to Wally World (Walmart for you folks across the pond). We're stocking up on supplies for our upcoming fishing trip this weekend into next week.

One cutie runs into me in the storage bin aisle. Bet she was getting something for college. It was like I was a ghost. I smiled at her, said, "Hi," and nothing from her. At all.

Dud day. And to make things worse, the lady from the picture on Sunday is coming for her 2nd session this week in...well, she'll be here anytime. I find myself having a beer on Tuesday nights before she comes over quite often. "Better to ignore you with, my dear!"

Anyway, hopefully better results will ensue from here on.

EDIT: Client commented on my tan. Less sexual body language, thank goodness.

Is it me or the resistance real heavy with V2.3. I have been angry but very calm. I have been having dreams that are very dramatic and I felt at ease when I awoke. I will continue this for a few months. I am at a point in my life where I am ready to face my fears and past hurts. Whats say you RT?

Totally agree. Resistance is high. I'm sure that's why I'm dead tired all the time. I don't feel like doing anything.

I wish I could remember my dreams. I'm back to the way it was on V1 and not remembering them very well, if at all.

I find my level of irritability very high. I need to back down on the caffeine, but right now, it's the only thing keeping me any sort of functional.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-24-2016

Just got done working for the night, but apparently my soul doth still stir within me. Had it out with some people I consider important to me - without such status, no effect would be had upon me - but thankfully positivity hath seized the day! Glad and grateful for that.

Really, it's been an emotional day for me, en total. I watched "Deadliest Catch: Sig Hansen's Legacy." I've watched the show for close to 10 years, and I was shocked by the emotional impact tonight's episode had on me. I'd personally nominate the show for an Emmy if I could, based on this episode alone. It encompasses a man's career, legacy, family, view on life (including the causality of a life of stress, cigarettes, etc.)...emotional stuff.

Life is said to be short - but really, (though it may not seem so at times) it's too short to hold grudges against your fellow man. We all have our journey, gifts, and legacy to pass on to the next generation. It's happening all the time. Love drives us all, and we owe it to ourselves and the people we encounter day-to-day (online, in person, wherever) to share that love. Don't cover it up. We're so much better with it, than without it.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 06:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just got done working for the night, but apparently my soul doth still stir within me. Had it out with some people I consider important to me - without such status, no effect would be had upon me - but thankfully positivity hath seized the day! Glad and grateful for that.

Really, it's been an emotional day for me, en total. I watched "Deadliest Catch: Sig Hansen's Legacy." I've watched the show for close to 10 years, and I was shocked by the emotional impact tonight's episode had on me. I'd personally nominate the show for an Emmy if I could, based on this episode alone. It encompasses a man's career, legacy, family, view on life (including the causality of a life of stress, cigarettes, etc.)...emotional stuff.

Life is said to be short - but really, (though it may not seem so at times) it's too short to hold grudges against your fellow man. We all have our journey, gifts, and legacy to pass on to the next generation. It's happening all the time. Love drive us all, and we owe it to ourselves and the people we encounter day-to-day (online, in person, wherever) to share that love. Don't cover it up. We're so much better with it, than without it.

Good stuff!!!!!!!

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 07:10 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 06:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just got done working for the night, but apparently my soul doth still stir within me. Had it out with some people I consider important to me - without such status, no effect would be had upon me - but thankfully positivity hath seized the day! Glad and grateful for that.

Life is said to be short - but really, (though it may not seem so at times) it's too short to hold grudges against your fellow man. We all have our journey, gifts, and legacy to pass on to the next generation. It's happening all the time. Love drive us all, and we owe it to ourselves and the people we encounter day-to-day (online, in person, wherever) to share that love. Don't cover it up. We're so much better with it, than without it.

Good stuff!!!!!!!

Indeed.

I was watching "The Vampire Diaries" yesterday and the episode made me tear up as well. It was someone dying and other characters in the show overcame some of their patterns to be there for them. Was very touching. I was watching it with my brother and could barely keep the tears at bay! lol

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - thor2014 - 08-25-2016

RT Boss when women just stare at you thats a blatant sign of attraction. Sounds like your really finding your feet with the aura. Will join you on the journey in a few days.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-25-2016

Fell asleep on the couch last night, forgot to set the sub to play. Woke up around 4:30 AM and started US on speaker for 4 loops at -33ish dB.

Woke up around 8 AM tired again.

Went to the zoo with my son and ran into yet another chick from my past. I haven't seen her for probably 6 (!) years, and I just run into her? Her mother was with her, and she remembered me, too. Anyway, ever since I've known this girl she's been married. She's very nice, and we've always got along. Many times I felt like there was an unspoken attraction between us, and in the past I harbored fantasies of sleeping with her.

She gushed about how good it was to see me, and I said we should all go on a double date. She thought that was a great idea. She just recently had her first child with her hubby, and she must be breastfeeding 'cuz dayum those feedbags were full, lol. I wonder if she caught me staring? This bit of news is important, though, because she described to me in detail about how they conceived using IVF, and how the method she involved her manually inserting the embryo into her vagina. I also noticed I was crotch displaying automatically. I stopped myself 3 times, but kept putting my foot up on something with my legs splayed.

Her mother started rubbing her arms and says something about a skin condition, and oh how embarrassing and she's sorry. What? TMI? I wouldn't have noticed anything if she hadn't said anything.

At the tiger display I got opened by a cute blonde. Having my son around makes it easy for women, because they can act like they're talking to him - but that leads to talking to me. We ended up running into her a few more times, each time she openly stared.

I've been warm a few times today. I also noticed, like CV, that I'm having some trouble with spitting out my words. I'll even mean to say one thing, and instead use the wrong word. Kinda strange, since it's not the norm for me. Wife has been in a great mood, which is weird considering she's enduring her monthly. I expected her to be upset we didn't conceive this month. She's hiding that disappointment well, if she is disappointed.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - DisneylandUSA - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 03:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Fell asleep on the couch last night, forgot to set the sub to play. Woke up around 4:30 AM and started US on speaker for 4 loops at -33ish dB.

Woke up around 8 AM tired again.

Went to the zoo with my son and ran into yet another chick from my past. I haven't seen her for probably 6 (!) years, and I just run into her? Her mother was with her, and she remembered me, too. Anyway, ever since I've known this girl she's been married. She's very nice, and we've always got along. Many times I felt like there was an unspoken attraction between us, and in the past I harbored fantasies of sleeping with her.

She gushed about how good it was to see me, and I said we should all go on a double date. She thought that was a great idea. She just recently had her first child with her hubby, and she must be breastfeeding 'cuz dayum those feedbags were full, lol. I wonder if she caught me staring? This bit of news is important, though, because she described to me in detail about how they conceived using IVF, and how the method she involved her manually inserting the embryo into her vagina. I also noticed I was crotch displaying automatically. I stopped myself 3 times, but kept putting my foot up on something with my legs splayed.

Her mother started rubbing her arms and says something about a skin condition, and oh how embarrassing and she's sorry. What? TMI? I wouldn't have noticed anything if she hadn't said anything.

At the tiger display I got opened by a cute blonde. Having my son around makes it easy for women, because they can act like they're talking to him - but that leads to talking to me. We ended up running into her a few more times, each time she openly stared.

I've been warm a few times today. I also noticed, like CV, that I'm having some trouble with spitting out my words. I'll even mean to say one thing, and instead use the wrong word. Kinda strange, since it's not the norm for me. Wife has been in a great mood, which is weird considering she's enduring her monthly. I expected her to be upset we didn't conceive this month. She's hiding that disappointment well, if she is disappointed.

Interesting. I noticed more of my friends are trying to Conceive as well. The men are getting their sperm count checked and for the women; They are getting some type of Blood test to see if they can Conceive or not .

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-26-2016

4 loops TS masked .flac (I think I have been forgetting to mention I listen to .flac format exclusively). Sleep phones, 11 out of 15 volume on Samsung Note 5.

I woke up after roughly 8 hours of sleep (which included much tossing and turning, as well as dreams) feeling pretty darn good - comparatively speaking. I'm not the walking dead. A few cups of coffee and I'm bursting with energy.

Lots of nocturnal wood, a few dreams. I remember parts of one where I was at a huge party (like a wedding - a common theme for me in DMSI dreams). I had my arm around a beautiful brunette, early 20's. It was like I had my pick, and whoever I put my arm around just accepted it.

No irritability, anger, anxiety, or gloomy feelings - which is great, 'cuz I got a lot to get done today. Tomorrow morning we're leaving for our week long fishing trip with my wife's family.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - fibonacciw - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 04:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 4 loops TS masked .flac (I think I have been forgetting to mention I listen to .flac format exclusively). Sleep phones, 11 out of 15 volume on Samsung Note 5.

I woke up after roughly 8 hours of sleep (which included much tossing and turning, as well as dreams) feeling pretty darn good - comparatively speaking. I'm not the walking dead. A few cups of coffee and I'm bursting with energy.

Lots of nocturnal wood, a few dreams. I remember parts of one where I was at a huge party (like a wedding - a common theme for me in DMSI dreams). I had my arm around a beautiful brunette, early 20's. It was like I had my pick, and whoever I put my arm around just accepted it.

No irritability, anger, anxiety, or gloomy feelings - which is great, 'cuz I got a lot to get done today. Tomorrow morning we're leaving for our week long fishing trip with my wife's family.

Have fun my friend... It should be an interesting trip for you

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-26-2016

I just got a Snap (on Snapchat, for those of you who don't use it or know what it is) from a female first cousin - 4 years my junior - and it read "Happy Friday, beautiful!"

She rarely talks to me. This is the second time she's reached out in the past few weeks, and the comment is a little strange.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-01-2016

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Can someone get this fucking trout off my dick? Seriously, I don't know what Shannon did with V2.3's aura, but I got into the river with my pole, and this rainbow trout jumps out and lodges right onto my peckeroo! So now it's old bitchez, the occasional hottie, and freshwater fish. Oh, and mother-in-laws, apparently.

Camping/fishing trip = fun. Testing V2.3 - well, I wish I could say it was an amazing experience, but really, it was just weird. Hot & cold. I don't know what's going on, but I have some experiences and comments.

Unfortunately my feedback won't have any affect upon the next version, I see, but hopefully it may for V3.

I've had an hour here or there to read some posts when I had access to WIFI, but I haven't been able to read many journals. That's probably a good thing, so I don't let anything color my experience or conclusions.

I can't say I had many internal feelings of being Mr. Amazing, but I did notice that my wit was particularly sharp all week. I've always made my friends and family laugh, and have used humor to gain the upper hand with new people I meet. I haven't been this sharp in awhile. It was to the point where the men laughed, but instantly felt up-staged when they saw how their women laughed. I could see it in their demeanor.

I got a laundry list to go over, but I'll break it up into a few posts. I'm going to lay it all out, that way Shannon can decipher what's the subliminal, and what's not. I'll leave some commentary along the way.

First Day

We drove to meet the rest of my wife's family in Springfield, MO. Her grandmother on her late father's side lives there. We hadn't seen her since my sister-in-law's wedding last October. I hadn't listened to DMSI the night before, as I needed to be well rested and ready-to-drive. I decided to listen to 2 loops of US track with earbuds as I drove. I couldn't expose my wife or son, and I needed to be able to hear traffic and/or police. I listened at 4 clicks out of 15 on my Galaxy Note 5.

I just finished listening when we stopped for lunch at Panera. Perfect! The female blonde cashier (a manager by the look of her uniform) was a little flustered. She referred to herself as "crazy" three different times as we ordered. I even said, "Oh, you're not crazy." She looked at me and reiterated, "Oh, yeah, I'm crazy!" I noticed three different (attractive) women staring at me like I had a stain on my shorts. Two customers, and one employee who was interviewing a guy near the soda fountain. She turned around in her chair to look at me, more than once.

My wife sat us directly across from a table of two women, one of whom was a blonde facing me. She was talking about a recent date she had. She talked about her kids, and how he was good she thought he'd be with them. She glanced at me here and there. Almost 2/3's of the way through lunch, my wife got up to use the restroom. As soon as she was gone (literally), the woman turned the conversation sexual. She described how the guy would take her hand and put it on his dick, and she didn't know what to think about that. As she described it, just loud enough for me to hear, she kept her gaze on me. I could see her friend was like, "WTF did all this come from!?" I couldn't help but laugh. She then said, "I just am telling you because...(inaudible)..." We left shortly thereafter.

As we continued the drive, I had an encounter with a woman (who appeared to be in her 50's). She climbed up my ass (in her large SUV), so I got into the slow lane on the interstate for her to pass. I had cruise control on. She decides, as she's passing, that she'll pass as slow as possible. She's so slow passing that I'm on the ass of another car in front of me and I have to disengage cruise. I wave her on, annoyed. As she pulls up next to me, she's got attitude, and mocks my hand signal. Being a hothead, I flip her off immediately and mouth, "FUCK YOU!" She then slams on the gas, while flipping me off in her mirror, and I get behind her. She SLAMS on her brakes, freaking my wife out, and I get my phone out to take a picture of her license plate. She sees what I'm doing, which I intended, and then she takes off at 90+ mph. I never saw her again. I don't know if that had anything to do with the aura, or was just a regular old road rage incident.

We get to Springfield before my wife's family, and her grandma is super-excited. I don't notice any different behavior from the prior times we've met. Things got hot, DMSI-style, when my wife's mom, stepdad, sister, and sister's husband showed up. My sister-in-law and I have always been pretty good friends (for two people 11 years apart, her my junior). There's also always been attraction and sexual-tension. My wife and I are seated on a cushioned fireplace - my wife on my right. My SIL positions herself on the floor immediately to my left. I conspicuously start my spycam app (for documenting DMSI IOIs, of course) and hold my phone so the front-facing camera is toward her. It just looks like I'm holding my phone. Upon replaying the video, my SIL immediately shows multiple positive IOIs: Knees toward me, left hand-to-face, wrist open to me. She even starts "bumping," into me with her right elbow by placing it up on the cushion. She then flicks her eyes to my legs, and suddenly stretches - looking right at my crotch! It's completely obvious, but so sneaky. I never would have known had I not had a recording. She then immediately plays with her hair, like she just got away with something she's excited about. This happens twice.

Later that night we've arrived at the state park we're staying at. Her husband and my step-father-in-law all have a beer. I offer koozies. One koozie is from my friend's now-defunct marriage. My FIL chooses it. So I say, "Oh, you chose the lucky koozie! Thier marriage lasted three months because they cheated on each other and are now getting a divorce!" Immediately, my sister-in-law starts hanging ALL OVER her husband. I mean, it was just ridiculous. Way beyond coincidence.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-01-2016

Quote:Can someone get this ***** trout off my dick? Seriously, I don't know what Shannon did with V2.3's aura, but I got into the river with my pole, and this rainbow trout jumps out and lodges right onto my peckeroo! So now it's old bitchez, the occasional hottie, and freshwater fish. Oh, and mother-in-laws, apparently.

Hahaha.. that is the most unique effect of DMSI yet! Big Grin

Testimonial - "I was using DMSI and a fish come straight up, didn't even buy me dinner or introduce itself just tried to suck me off in the river".

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - CatMan - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 05:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Can someone get this ***** trout off my dick? Seriously, I don't know what Shannon did with V2.3's aura, but I got into the river with my pole, and this rainbow trout jumps out and lodges right onto my peckeroo! So now it's old bitchez, the occasional hottie, and freshwater fish. Oh, and mother-in-laws, apparently.

Hahaha.. that is the most unique effect of DMSI yet! Big Grin

Testimonial - "I was using DMSI and a fish come straight up, didn't even buy me dinner or introduce itself just tried to suck me off in the river".

We got old dudes in parks, fish in boats, grannies and grandes...as Shannon says: "attractive to one, attractive to all."

Lmao...

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2016

Must have thought your dick was an enormous worm lol.