Subliminal Talk
The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G (/Thread-The-Walking-WET-DMSI-V2-3-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-21-2016

I ended up only running 2 loops. Ultrasonic, speaker, -33 dB at the source.

My son got up, and I didn't want to switch over to using earphones, so I stopped instead. It'll have to do.

I'm also experiencing some pretty wicked anxiety all of a sudden. It wasn't there when I woke up, or while I was running the loops, but it's there now. I didn't get as much sleep last night as I wanted, and I'm pretty tired, so that could easily contribute to that feeling for me. Hope this subsides soon.

Feelin' a little randy, but that's it for now.

A few cups of coffee, and my anxiety is mostly gone. Must have been related to being tired. I'll keep an eye on it.

Are the loop recommendations for every 24 hours? What's the case if we run 2 loops and 2 loops, 6 or 8 hours apart, for instance? Is that 4 loops, according to the models, or 2 & 2?

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Acmeisto - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 06:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: A few cups of coffee, and my anxiety is mostly gone. Must have been related to being tired. I'll keep an eye on it.

Are the loop recommendations for every 24 hours? What's the case if we run 2 loops and 2 loops, 6 or 8 hours apart, for instance? Is that 4 loops, according to the models, or 2 & 2?

Yeah, we want to hear about this Shy

Listening to this sub seven hours straight might be at sometimes difficult

Fuck, man. I'm totally already checkin' my gag reflex.

While gross, and assuredly outside of the goal parameters, I must report the following:

[attachment=298]

She was my 10 AM client I referred to in a previous post.

I noted:
  • I got irritated by a comment she made, and instantly had a hot flash. Aura?
  • She had hives on her thighs from a medication and showed me that it went to her crotch. GROSS.
  • Made a comment about a movie, Bad Moms, and it involved sex.
  • Caught her looking directly at my crotch.
  • Stroked the metal rack pin like it was a phallus.
  • Kept rubbing her thighs from knee to groin.
  • Took her sweet time leaving after session.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-21-2016

Good god...

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - RoaringLion - 08-21-2016

Thanks for the laugh, sorry to hear you had to experience that.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 09:40 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: Thanks for the laugh, sorry to hear you had to experience that.

I concur, hilarious, but gross at the same time.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Aventus45 - 08-21-2016

It's going to take quite a bit of alcohol to get rid of that memory L0L

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Shannon - 08-21-2016

7 Loops is enough that it would be easy to run it while you sleep and time it to finish when you wake up

(08-21-2016, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: 7 Loops is enough that it would be easy to run it while you sleep and time it to finish when you wake up

I agree, it's not problem. I was just curious if I encountered a day like today if doing 2 loops in the morning and 2 loops during my kid's nap if it'd even be worthwhile, or just stick with the initial 2. Clearly the 2 does something, lol.

I just went to lunch with my fam. I ran into a blonde - my age - who is the daughter of my mom's best friend (we used to be neighbors). I haven't seen her in person for over 10 years, and I used to get her naked when we were kids (we played doctor A LOT, lol). She super nice, but during our meal she kept staring and staring, flipping her hair, perhaps just to get me to notice she was there and to recognize her. She clearly recognized me. I'm not sure why she didn't just come over. Maybe she was scared. It wasn't a big deal saying, "Hi!" I couldn't help but think, "Manifestion?" but then I also thought, "Naaaah."

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - dissonance - 08-21-2016

"get her naked", do you mean you guys had sex?

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - CatMan - 08-21-2016

RT, I didn't know you dug the "matures".

Lmao, no hate, bro, you do you.

I purposely didn't click to expand that image. I can't be sidelined from my company due to needing eye transplants.

I played it safe.

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - Shannon - 08-21-2016

You guys don't know what the goal phrasing is, so don't be hatin' Catman!

RE: The Walking WET - DMSI V2.3 5.5G - CatMan - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 02:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: You guys don't know what the goal phrasing is, so don't be hatin' Catman!

LMFAO!!!!!! HA HA HA HA.

I just roared in laughter in real life, Shannon.

That'd be hilarious if this was the most epic troll ever, the secret goal phrasing making us attract all the "matures". Oh man, that's funny.

You heard the man, RT. Give her that Vitamin D, brah!!!