Subliminal Talk
(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Encore-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-16-2016

Stage 3 day 76

Yesterday ended my first week using the new business model. With a conservative effort i have the following numbers to report:

4050 clicks sold at an average of 42 cents - $1700 revenue / $750 profit

Those are just the numbers in the FIRST WEEK without really trying.

A friend of mine who's also using the same business model has just exploded his business to something like $7k per week. But he was incredibly aggressive with making sales and getting people to buy.

To put this in perspective, last year around the same time I had a $1500 revenue MONTH, not week, but the whole month of October was $1500. This week alone I have smashed that figure.

I can't remember what the profit was last year, but it wasn't as good as this week has been. I can easily see doing $6k revenue with $3k profit this month with, as I'll repeat, a conservative effort.

The only reason I'm holding back slightly is because there are a shit ton of moving pieces to this new business model, and everything has to work well in order for the profit to roll in.

My next focus for the coming weeks will actually be to upgrade my hosting because i have so much activity right now. Any delay with page loads can easily set my profit back, which is exactly how tedious and fragile some parts of my business have become.

Buuuut it's worth it. As shown so far this business model is far easier to deal with and profit from. My aim is to hit 5 figures with this model within 3 months. So hopefully my numbers at the end of January reflect a VERY strong start to the new year Wink

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-22-2016

Stage 3 day 82

Over the past week I've slowly realized that I have been gifted with sort of "cheat codes" to this reality. It took a while for me to see what it was, but I've been asking for this for months then viola! In-depth grimoire of how to get exactly what you want and fast! Who doesn't want that?

I won't be sharing this most recent stuff largely because i've been asked not to, but also because I have yet to sift through it myself to find what's really relevant to me (business success and possibly my next romantic relationship). But wowzers...this stuff is like the rocket fuel for my life that I've been waiting for.

I do attribute this discovery at least partially to the psychic module of BASE which has guided me to different things depending on what i ask the universe for. This latest advancement, however, is like being able to say a single sentence and having your life shift just the way you want it.

I only know this stuff is so powerful because the elders from whom i received these materials are both very powerful and very effective with pretty much everything they do.

Call this Luck Magnifier at work, because I would not have run into these very curious folks if not for some pure serendipity and coincidence on my side. They even say the universe conspired for us to meet, and I believe it! I told them all i knew and they said i was ready for what they had to offer. Then BAM!

Let's just say the rest of the year and beyond just got VERY interesting.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-27-2016

DMSI – 1 Week

This might be surprising, but I've had several intuitive pangs over the past month telling me to use this. I'm guessing it's to help heal me over my last relationship as I am soon looking to start the next one, whenever that may be. I will be using this for a week or so then switch back to Stage 4 of BASE for 3 - 4 months.

All of my DMSI use will be in this post, so I won't be clogging up my journal with it.

11/22 - Even with the 3 recommended loops I felt almost no immediate change. My brain usually feels almost over loaded on any new 5G+ sub (this is one of the latest 5.5G subs after all) but there was none of that. Went to Walmart for some minor things and made solid eye contact with a girl roughly my age. She smiled and i mouthed "Hi". She smiled wider. This is not common and seems to be a small spark of things to come.

11/23 - Jeezus...it feels like I'm not quite over my ex. It was her bday yesterday and I gave her a happy bday text. DMSI feels like it's pushing me to finally resolve the crap from that relationship, and apparently I don't feel adequate enough for my ideal next partners, because that's the random new thought / emotion now. It felt a tug of war wanting to curse her into oblivion (which is 100% possible with the new stuff i know) for the shit she put me through years ago, but my more rational self wants to let it go and move on. GRRR! I just want to move on. I am very curious to see how this works itself out.

I recall LTU more than a year ago helped me with a lot of issues regarding her, but now it feels like a second wave of healing is needed. I don't even care about sex or getting laid. The universe is telling me this is what's needed to move on...and I'm trying so f^cking hard to do that. I've wanted this for over 3 years now. Please, just let me move on.

Later in the day felt deeply unsettled and tense. I did a meditation to help unsettle my reality to bring in more fortune, but it just makes me feel unfocused and odd. Hopefully this subsides.

11/25 – Reality still feels greatly unsettled. Things aren’t so bad that everything is disrupted, but I don’t feel quite on track. Waiting for the first day that doesn’t feel shaken, as if it’s in a transition, which is loosely what I’ve felt like since starting DMSI.

I might hold out for 3.0 just so I have some decently powered healing included. 2.4 is technically an option, but it doesn’t feel as if I should go that direction.

As a note, I am playing my DMSI usage day by day. If I get an intuitive hit that I’ve gotten what I needed from it, I’ll swiftly shift back to BASE and resume my usage.

11/26 – Upon waking today it was my firm decision to switch back to BASE. Now, I’m not so sure.
There appears to be some very deep background healing going on with DMSI. The only problem right now is that DMSI is still shaking me up quite badly, and I can’t really tell if this is going to subside soon or not.

11/27 – Some deep reflecting has told me if I didn’t have a business to run and money related goals to shoot for in the short / long term, then DMSI would help me tremendously in shifting me back into dating mode. But because my focus is so business-centric, BASE is where I have to be, regardless of how much weaker it is compared to 5.5G and DMSI.

Even with only 3 loops per day while I sleep, the effects of DMSI are noticeable throughout the day. I feel outrageously tired even with a full nights rest. There is also a lot of internal shifting happening, and because I haven’t been looking to get laid or date for quite a while, it appears that there was just so much to shift internally that one week of use wasn’t enough to get past most of my resistance and blossom with more physical results (I went out quite a bit, by the way, just to ensure DMSI could have the best chance to spark something).

I have no doubt if I used it longer I would get tremendous results (and mother of God for the 3.0 coming out soon), but the journey has to shift, again, toward building my empire.

This sort of reminds me of Shannon using BAMM long term; we both have ambitious financial goals, and though we would both like to use DMSI to see where it takes us, those previously made $$ goals take precedence, at least for now, so DMSI has to take a back seat.

As a side note, 5.5G is now on an entirely new level. E2 is strong, but it’s going to be crazy getting a 6G upgrade. With DMSI, you can literally feel the sub shifting and changing you even when you don’t listen to it directly.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-04-2016

BASE - Stage 7 - day 7

I made a small mistake which I think has turned into some good fortune regarding my BASE usage.

Somehow, for yet another round, I accidentally had stage 7 instead of stage 4 on my mp3 player and i had that going for about 4 days before i realized what i had done.

BUT...it doesn't appear to matter that I'm using stage 7 right now. Everything feels fine and in order; no heavy resistance like i normally get while switching to a new sub. For the past week it has been fine as far as I can tell. I'll be riding this out until it no longer makes sense to listen to stage 7. And even then, who knows what sub I'll be using after this.

Regard business, however, November was a pretty strong month at $2500 profit with roughly $3500 revenue.

I'm only 4 days into December and I'm already at $900 profit, $1200 revenue, which is not bad at all.

My new business model is all about selling my ass off, though. That's the biggest shift i had to make. Big and small orders alike right now, I'm just taking them all.

I hope i don't burn out and want to do something else early in 2017, because there's some solid potential here. I'll only move on if something else has more potential and I have the connections to start off quickly rather than claw my way in like i did for my traffic biz.

I know for sure now that BASE keeps my business mindset in check because i didn't make any sales while I used DMSI (my brain was just in a different zone), and I made a couple thousand in sales, from the end of November to now, in just the span of 7 days on BASE.

So yeah, it definitely has an impact on my mentality and how i subconsciously carry myself within my business.

But I'll be riding the BASE train until something else catches my attention (maybe that ultra success / luck magnifier / money magnet combo sub I've been hearing about??).

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-25-2016

Stage 4 - day 1

I might not run stage 7 again. I don't necessarily feel on my game when im using it, and it was roughly the same when i ran it the first time earlier in the year. So I'm guessing that running stage 3 - 6 over the next year or so will have to do.

Though my income for December strictly from business sales was a bit inconsistent (though that might just be the holidays) I did manifest a couple grand in extra cash which i used to buy up some rare occult books.

It's curious that I can manifest smaller things that i want relatively fast now. There were some European candies that i saw on youtube that i really wanted to try. Within about 5 days one of my neighbors delivers a small gift basket to my door filled with baked goods and...can you guess? I laughed out loud when i first realized what it was.

Perhaps this is luck magnifier getting me to desire things that are easily within reach, then actively attracting them when i consciously decide i want them. If that's the case, that's pretty incredible.

Despite my traffic business revolution that happened in November, a number of signs have told me i will be fully immersed into a new business in the new year that satisfies me and allows me to scale with minimal resistance. I think of this like Shannon getting into perfumes while he does subliminals as his primary. It will be interesting to see what i get into next.

If anyone is at all curious what happened with my copywriting stuff (which was supposed to be the next move for my business) I have actually started taking clients on a referral basis, and so far it has worked out well.

The projects aren't huge, but it's nice for experience and i get to deal with my customers directly because they're all from connections i have made. I'm not doing this on upwork or freelancer, so right now this is all me and my network pulling in clients. But we'll see how this develops in the new year.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 01-03-2017

Stage 4 - day 10

Stage 4 feels just about right. It took about a week for the resistance phase to wear off, now it feels like smooth sailing.

One thing I think Shannon should include somehow in BASE 6G is something i heard Elon Musk say in an old interview about his determination that i had to think about. He said that he works regardless of motivation and will power. He just keeps going until the task or project is done irrespective of motivation or drive to finish.

What is that called? If he's working in spite lack of motivation or doesn't care about motivation, what he is pulling from to keep going? Will power? Whatever it is, it needs to be studied and put into BASE 6G. The ability to keep going despite heavy setbacks is crucial for any entrepreneur, so if that can be harnessed for BASE 6G, holy shit at the productivity and tenacity that will create.

I suppose it will also need a balancing trigger of some sort to help the user decide to stop and relax, or enjoy periodic vacation. But I am convinced Shannon can replicate this as a sub in 6G.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - blackwing Z - 01-03-2017

Do the 30 days of discipline challenge that I did. It skyrocketed my determination to get shit done regardless of my mood.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Benjamin - 01-04-2017

I was looking at that yesterday. Victor Pride is a beast, his new book "New World Ronin" kicked ass.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - RealDude - 01-05-2017

Agree with 30 Day challenge. It created insane motivation inside me.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - cataleya - 01-05-2017

Checked out his page but not sure what is the difference between doing Victor Pride`s 30 day challenge and doing your own challenge for 30 days?

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Benjamin - 01-05-2017

Victor Prides book is about several different habits to take on for 30 days, like a cold shower every day and other things.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-10-2017

Gearing up to switch back to BASE once this DMSI run is done.

I've been trying out different ways to reduce the resistance from subs, and I now have a simple but practical system i am now using every 2 - 3 weeks.

I have a unique meditation (quantum jumping) that is amplified if you know how to astral project. If you can't project, it just takes longer to see results, so it might be harder to notice a reduction of resistance from sub usage. But this worked over night for reducing the resistance i had to DMSI, so i'm sharing it here.

When you project, you meditate on the astral plane. Yes it will take practice to get to this point if you haven't ever done astral. But i believe this is worth the effort.

This works just like you would during regular meditation, but in astral everything is amplified and happens instantly rather than something you are mentally imagining.

While meditating in astral imagine yourself in a sphere of golden energy. This should happen instantly since thought = immediate reality in astral. Then imagine your body as it is right now. Focus on your head and your brain. Then simply intend to connect to your mental resistance to either using subs in general or whatever specific sub you're using.

Gradually shift this so that your body in the physical realm is also in a sphere of golden energy, this time a gold cord now extends out connecting your astral body to your physical body (there are now two golden spheres connected by a gold thread).

Through this cord you then intend to pull the resistance out of your brain for as long as it makes sense to do so. For me it happened relatively quickly, which surprised me.

In the original meditation you would push energy from your present self to a projected future self giving it energy and life. But here you are pulling away energy from your physical body using your astral body.

Once you start pulling that resistance out of your physical body, intend for that resistance to dissolve into nothingness. You don't want to download it into your astral body, but to sort of act as a trash collector, taking the resistance and throwing it away.

It is subjective regarding how long this should last, but as i said my experience was very fast.

After doing this with DMSI i had far richer dreams, and I got a date which the girl had initiated. It all happened very fast, though no sex happened.

I look forward to a amplified BASE run in the coming weeks.

**I had to delete my DMSI journal for personal reasons.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-12-2017

Damn...I'm not even switched back to BASE yet but I'm feeling amped up about some projects.

A very telling situation came in my copywriting biz when a seasoned copywriter jokingly said that i would never be able to beat his copy controls. Ever. (he was joking at first but clarified that he was indeed serious)

This might be a bit dick-ish and probably just some alpha bullsh!t coming up, but it's a significant sign for me because the same thing happened long ago in my SEO business (like 7 years ago) and in my web traffic business.

For SEO, some entrenched competitor was sitting on page one of the keywords i wanted and said pretty confidently that he'd never give up his spot. After 4 months of hard work i beat him, and he promptly stopped talking to me lol

In my web traffic biz, a dude who had been selling for about a year before I got in the industry told me i would never be able to sell for over $1 per click (that's a shit ton in our industry and the most he had sold for was 90 cents). It took me about 5 months to successfully sell at $1.10 per click.

And now i get this guy trying to show off (we were on a group skype call when it happened) and i think it's a pretty big f$cking sign that things are going to launch for me. I don't know if it's this year or early next, but I'm going to be doing some crazy stuff soon, and he unknowingly is a very positive sign of that coming.

To be clear, beating his control just means to produce a sales page that converts better than his. He has like a dozen controls over a handful of companies in weight loss and personal development. So my job in this case would be to create sales pages that convert better than his do. Sort of like writing an essay that gets an A+ rather than a mere A in school.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-16-2017

Okay, I'm now back on BASE for at least several months. I'm not planning on a set duration of usage because life is too dynamic right now and anything can change.

At least 1 - 2 months BASE refresher should be fine. I believe my meditation helps to greatly reduce any resistance i might feel, and so far in 10+ hours of listening it's felt pretty nice.

My current work schedule revolves around managing the email campaigns of a few clients (i write their emails) and working on a small sales letter project for the next few weeks.

I also hand write at least one new sales advert per day, hopefully continuing that daily exercise for the rest of the year since it's good practice.

So far in copywriting I've only had a few really crap clients, but they've been easy to let go. As long as i attract in solid clients, things are alright overall.

My main goal though, has been to secure a partnership where i just do the email and marketing for a business for a fixed % of profit. This way things can scale.

As soon as i had this idea, i came across a handful of copywriters who have this exact same setup to the tune of $12 - 150k a year. Very wide distribution of income levels there, but each had their own target and goals to achieve. So i know it's doable, especially if my talent align well with my partner.

I also have one longer term business development cooking, but it is only a vision so far, and i have no idea how the pieces will come together. It will take at least the remainder of the year to sort out, then i have to find the right people for a very particular team. Not easy at all to find people like this, so i have to give it time.

For now, i have decent business and growth is needed and that is what I'm aiming for.

My traffic biz is passively working in the background and still makes about $3 - 5k a month profit.

It's fine for the money but i just can't see myself doing that long term.

I do foresee having maybe two primary businesses going forward: the new unnamed one, and my copy biz / possibly partnership.

This feels well enough to get me into the high 6 and 7 figure brackets eventually, so its just about timing and working my ass off...as ever.