Subliminal Talk
(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Encore-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 05:39 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: I'm intensely curious about these manifestation rituals that you're using. The degree of difference between your level and mine is intense. I've nowhere near begun; you're flying high.

Well, it wasn't without work. The best example of manifestation for me is when i just think about something, let it go, then let it happen as serendipity.

The key here is to remove the subconscious and (this might be controversial) other dimensional blockages from your life. I believe we exist as part of several dimensions and universes converging at once and when we try to alleviate deep problems within ourselves, sometimes we need to attack it from different angles due to scattered energy. Like fixing a car that has many problems with only one tool when you need perhaps a dozen to get the job done (which is why most people remain stuck for so long).

This might sound like the most iffy BS you've ever heard, but obviously from my own research and experiments there's something insanely practical to it. I wouldn't be playing with it if it had no use to me.

My current regime includes BASE, spiritual rituals and meditations that i do (can't mention because it breaks rule 4, i think?), and the stuff at phyllis light's site here.

This is a tri-union force of stuff that's amplifying my life right now. It exploded most for me during the latter half of this year when i wanted to push and evolve the most.

Curiously enough my rituals also seem to have a positive effect on others. I used them earlier this year to get my dad new housing (with a pretty incredible deal), make my mom's work more stable, get my step dad a raise and a few other examples that would take too long to explain.

Bottom line, though: all this has come about from a lot of dedicated and serious experimentation which has, at times, forsaking safety simply "to see" how far I can take things.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Ampersnd - 10-03-2016

If you think that they're against the rules, would you mind listing them in a personal message?

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-07-2016

Stage 3 day 36

My traffic business is evolving once more and it's a big change.

I've broken the bank and paid for some solid consulting (actually, i got an amazing deal, which is why i did it Tongue) and will be shifting my business to reflect truly spectacular numbers going into the new year.

My current business model relies on selling at high prices and making a profit that way.

My new model will focus on selling in massive bulk, but that each click i sell is profit, so that I can sell at 35 or 50 cents, and it's all profit regardless.

Profiting from each click was my business model anyway, but the new setup is all about creating mega huge volume. So i go from my measly 200 - 300 clicks a day to 1000 - 3000 and beyond.

It's far easier to sell at lower prices like 33 - 37 cents, so this is going to be an exponentially easier business model to sell on a daily basis.

To be honest, a lot of my current customers have been a lot dimmer than I would like to deal with. But sadly, they're the ones with the $$. So I've had to put on a very tolerant persona in dealing with various clients so just business could go on smoothly.

Now, dealing in bulk with traffic sellers who just know the game...a lot of things will change in very drastic ways. For a lot of these people buying 1 - 3k clicks at bulk rates is sort of the norm, whereas for my current high priced clients buying 300 clicks for almost a dollar per click takes some finesse at times to execute.

Think of this as the difference between being able to sell 500 generic phone cases at a profit of $2 each per day as compared to selling 50 brand name phone cases at a profit of $5 each per day.

Initially, I wanted to sell those brand name phone cases and bank that way, but now I'm seeing that buying and selling in bulk might be more profitable. The difference is actually more drastic than that, because the heavy hitters of my industry do upwards of 6k clicks per day sold, at a profit of roughly $40k per month.

At the beginning of September I had no clue my business would be evolving in this direction so dramatically and so fast.

I just knew i wanted to scale everything fast and hard, possibly even restructuring everything if need be.

Well, it's happened. More heavy duty evolving coming and the manifestations don't get any less amazing as I move forward.

*I'll also have a new book coming probably by the end of the year, and I've very excited about that as well Big Grin

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-07-2016

Stage 3 day 37

Almost forgot to mention something that I'm experimenting with in my dreams...

Even though I'm only a few days into my extended stage 3 run I've found that my dreams have become so lucid that I often cannot distinguish them from reality when i wake.

I tend to have to readjust myself to the days goals, as I've now got them written on my phone to reflect on as i wake. But the depth and lucidity of the dreams have been almost too intense at times.

Example: I know I'm dreaming and within the dream I'm in a town which I realize I'm creating as I walk through it. So I say "screw it", and I think up a nice chocolate store and go in eating up all in sight.

Then as I wake i realize i have a pretty significant hankering throughout the day for chocolate sweets. This is really bizarre for me since I'm not a big chocolate or candy person.

My next experiment is to concentrate enough in the dream world to meditate on that plane / dimension / whatever it is, so i can possibly manifest things faster in conscious reality.

I tried doing this in the past, but my dreams weren't lucid enough for me to execute. If this works to any degree now, holy bananas will this be exciting.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-14-2016

Stage 3 day 43

Going through a small firestorm of crap right now which I hope resolves soon.

My new paypal account has just been limited because they sniffed out that I had another account which was limited. The only way out has been to pay the $1500 balance which limited my account in the first place and hope they reinstate me. This is biting the bullet at its finest. I'm just thankful I had the funds to pay off the balance after all these months.

On a random note, however, I've found something that counter acts any idleness or stagnation that i feel. I'm curious how it works on E2 users, since that zen-like serenity isn't always the best state of being, especially if you need to be productive.

The Detox version of Yogi Teas has been a great help for the past week.

At first I thought the blissful sleep was just a result of being so tired, but the effect repeated for each of the days I have used it. It's not for mental clarity but it has helped me hone in on what needs to be done each day. It has also helped me wake early for the gym. Typically i just go at night because the gym fills up too fast in the morning, and often I'm not fast enough to wake.

It's kind of funny; here I am looking for something to help detox my body and accidentally i find a minor but useful productivity solution. I have no idea of the long term effects but it looks promising for now.

Also, the financial education self wealth course has been uploaded. I'll be posting links to that new thread here soon so all who are interested can take advantage of that.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-23-2016

Stage 3 day 52

My rebirth process is apparently still taking effect as another electronic item of mine has stopped working and needed to be replaced.

This time was the mp3 player i use to play subs on. I've had it ever since I started using Shannon's subs, and darn thing just stopped holding a charge. Almost every major piece of electronics i use has been replaced now, whether i consciously wanted it or not (phone, computer, headphones, speakers, and now mp3 player - all replaced within a 3 - 4 month span).

A big shift has occurred to my mindset over the past month. I am now firmly aimed at getting a car and I am now open to moving to Las Vegas to help with my business taxes (no state taxes there for LLC's).

My original thought was to get a car when my next relationship started. I would just explain my situation with renting cars weekly and all would be good.

But then I shifted, because having a car (paid off in full, no payments) is a form of empowerment. I'm not at the mercy of returning the damn thing at Saturday each week before 12 pm.

I'm a bit up in the air about when to move, however. My current situation really isn't that bad, but the energy of those around me isn't the best. It would require a big shift to me to move, and previously i thought i'd move in with my next girl friend just to make the transition more justified, but I think now that moving outside of my hometown will be best. I'm just not sure WHEN that would happen.

The priority for now, though, is definitely getting my car and to stop relying on rentals. This was a comfort for years, but really, change is not about comfort. It's about pushing and stretching to become the person you want to be, and often enough the ego has incredibly crafty ways of keep you down. So much so that you often have no idea it's keeping you down until after the fact.

I feel now that the next few years will be rough, but more in the way that change and evolving is rough. Like pushing yourself to exercise after a long day at work; sometimes that's the last f*cking thing you want to do, but it's needed to help you push forward. And because you know you're not doing yourself a favor by skipping the hard work.

I feel like I'm at the end of one long ass day, but a period of reset and refresh is coming to help me get ready for the next level.

Regarding my extended run of stage 3 though...it actually feels pretty darn good. It feels like I'm assimilating it far more than a simple 32 day run. Like having a 50 minute class at school; just long enough to do a few small exercises but not enough time to really dig into the material.

Maybe I'm wrong on that last analogy since some of those classes felt like they took f*cking forever, but whatever. You get what i mean.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-28-2016

Stage 3 Day 57

First off, check out the Self Made Wealth Course if you've been waiting for that...

Lots of cool stuff has happened over the past week.

After a surprisingly short conversation with paypal, i now have my two primary accounts back up and running. That means full sail ahead with my new traffic business model. I literally jumped for joy when my accounts were restored to full functionality Big Grin

I have also received the cover art for my newest book. It should be ready by the end of the year, if not early 2017. So I'm pretty excited about that.

Overall, though, it appears that doing extended runs for each stage has been a positive experiment so far. I still feel resistance that lasts a few days at a time, but overall I feel like I'm plowing forward with my goals.

I even had the idea of possibly doing a custom sub with Shannon that's more tailored to my specific industries. If business goes alright, $10 - 20k wouldn't be a bad investment for that.

I know a few dudes who do so much business that they feel like Gods within my market. I can see myself either joining them, or smashing the marketplace with better services. The idea of becoming a Goliath in my industry feels really exciting to me.

BUT...part of me still sort of wants to wait for regular BASE 6G, which will likely cost about a grand anyway. So we will see.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - apollolux - 10-28-2016

Beautiful cover art with a great choice of font, dude. Is there art for the spine?

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 03:21 PM)apollolux Wrote: Beautiful cover art with a great choice of font, dude. Is there art for the spine?

I have a wonderful designer friend who does my covers free when i need them, which isn't often.

It's only in ebook format for now, but i can easily ask for the whole thing, including back cover stuff as well.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-02-2016

Stage 3 day 62

Within the past 5 days it appears as if the luck magnifier in BASE has kicked into overdrive allowing me advantage in a number of situations.

During a drive to a busy shopping mall which was obviously over packed, it just happened that a car relatively near the front pulled out right when i needed a space. This happened twice over 2 days, and is significant because I'm the type that purposefully picks out far out parking spots regardless. I really only pick up close spaces when it's brain dead easy to get (meaning that there is no wait).

I've also found amazing deals for different items I've been shopping far. I had not wanted these items long, but somehow got ridiculous deals for each when i did minor shopping both online and off.

The most significant deal was a huge case of 5 hour energy (I'm trying this out as replacement to my current energy drink) for like $20 off amazon. This is like 100+ bottles, and I was actually messaged by the seller saying the listing price was a mistake, but to be good on their word they would sell me the one case for dirt cheap (i guess it's a reputation mark against them within amazon if they renege a sale on a posted item). So hooray for me Wink

I also found out that Netflix has not charged me for the past 3 months since the card I have on file had been deactivated months ago for security reasons. For some reason they haven't picked up on the fact that my card isn't being charged, so that's another incredible thing that's happened. A friend has told me he had similar happen, and that if there is any manual review of your account they instantly spot it and stop your membership. But for now WHEEEE! Free membership CoolBig Grin

On a smaller level I can see more easily now how and why others in my business are just idiots about how they run their stuff. It's been so stupid at times that I have take myself out of the game for a bit, just small stuff like go for a walk or something, and reset myself from the idiocy of others. This might sound a bit mean, but these people are just tremendously stupid and it almost hurts my brain to think about how dumb the situations they get themselves in are.

One small example: guy need more sales. His prices need to be raised but he fears doing so would cause his sales to lower. He doesn't get that client outreach means talking to potential clients and selling them directly. Nah, he just let's them go to him because, well, his services are just that good.

Guy pays $1200 for consulting...and guess what the guy learns? He needs to do more client outreach LOL Who would have guessed that? Your sales are low....HMMMM, I have no idea how to help that situation. I mean, I could talk to potential clients, but that's just too easy. It's only made the ENTIRE fortunes of others in the same business. Nah, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

End result? Dude still need more sales and clients. He still thinks he doesn't know what to do.

That is the sort of crap that annoys the hell out of me. The stupid, borderline learned helplessness people who disregard all common sense in favor of being able to complain. I don't even know if I'm correct on the helpless thing (I'm probably not) but whatever.

To end on a positive note, however, on almost every level I am now functioning with greater efficiency, fluidity and higher energy. It feels really good to say that. Even just a few months ago I could not have imagined I would be at this precise point in evolving myself and my biz, but I am and it feels pretty darn good. Now time to get back to work WinkTongue

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-09-2016

Stage 3 day 69

Just launched the next phase of my traffic business, and so far everything looks good. I can now say, with 100% certainty, that I would not gotten this far this fast without BASE.

It took me a few weeks to really reflect and realize how much more mentally tough I have grown while using BASE, namely during this second run.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm doing extended runs for each stage? I'm not sure, but it feels like it.

I might even do upwards of 4 months, 128 days, of stage 4 because that also has the success programming along with TLAM and MM (millionaire thinking and money magnet). Stage 5 removes MM, which is a bit disappointing and I believe stage 6 removes the success module, so stage 4 looks like the most attractive and well rounded stage at this point.

A tiny part of me wants to run stage 7 again after completing stage 6, just to see if it positively affects my work.

I wouldn't actually say that BASE attracted all the good shit that's in my life and business right now. Though we know subs are attraction based, it really does feel as if BASE shifted the mindset and through my aggressive and grinding action THAT created my present situation (though modules like LM make a pretty good case for attracting serendipity and positive coincidences just through mental attraction).

I'll always remember the first few paragraphs of the BASE pdf where it says:

Quote:That said, this program is not a “lazy person’s easy road to success” type of
program. You cannot use it while doing nothing but playing your XBox, sitting
on your couch, eating potato chips and getting high and expect to get anywhere
with success as an entrepreneur. This program is designed to be a tool and an
aid toward becoming a successful entrepreneur, and to enable and assist you in
developing and benefiting from those qualities that result in that goal. But it
cannot and does not do the actual work for you.

Therefore, do not expect to rely on it to do everything for you. While it can
and will be a great help to you in many ways, becoming a successful entrepreneur
requires consistent and persistent action, and that is what separates the successful
from the wishful thinkers. BASE 2.1 will help you become successful and
stop just wishing you were, or, if you are already somewhat successful, it will
help you get to a much better level of success and it will help you continue to
become increasingly successful over time.

I feel I am slowly becoming the living embodiment of that.

Also, curiously, I have personally dubbed BASE 6G the Elon Musk Creator. Simply because he is the only person i can think of with the drive, ambition and wherewithal to literally create what we wants in his businesses, revolutionizing not only his industries, but our entire society as we know it.

If i feel this good having gone this far with BASE, I can only imagine where 6G will bring me. I can only envision my future projects having that much more impact on myself, my community and the world as a whole.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-11-2016

Stage 3 day 71

On the evening that i made my last post I opted for another major healing session from lighthealing.com (again, thanks to ncbeareatingman for the recommendation) and holy shit, what a difference that has made.

I targeted the session to very specific goals related to my business and relationships, and even had a slight but noticeable urge to switch to DMSI immediately.

I wouldn't even consider this resistance with BASE, because I've been feeling resistance off and on every 3 weeks regardless, so I interpret this as a way to build confidence. I have been contemplating different ways for others to perceive me an more of an authority in my industry, because though BASE has been pretty good, I don't exude that aura of authority and control that i know some in my industry do.

I'm guessing that DMSI would help my confidence and allow me to feel more at ease around clients and indirectly enable them to see me as more calm and in control rather than slightly tense and anxious to make a good impression.

So who the hell knows what the coming months will hold. I had no intention of seriously using DMSI or switching away from BASE, but maybe there's some meaning in the madness of switching. I thought for sure my biz would suffer if i switched over, but nothing really prevents me from doing DMSI for a month or so, then switching back to BASE.

Oh my....so many things to contemplate. Never mind that I've already shifted my traffic biz and that's been draining my energy!

I expect more effects to unravel over the next few months as the healing hits more of my deeper issues. But seriously, the damn thing works.

There was this deep sense of reflection as i woke up the following morning about where I'm at in my business and where i want to be. And i felt a slight shift as if I had given myself permission to succeed, which was very odd because that's sort of implied by my aggressive and relentless efforts to increase my wealth and income.

Something tells me the next 6 months or so will be very significant regarding my various business and personal goals.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Raz - 11-12-2016

Going extended really seems to go well for you too, heavysm. Great to see!

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 01:00 AM)Raz Wrote: Going extended really seems to go well for you too, heavysm. Great to see!

Yep, who would have guessed? I've also loosely decided to give stage 7 another try after this second run has finished. Then i should be plenty ready for BASE 6G Wink