Subliminal Talk
Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Covert Hypnosis Mastery (/Thread-Covert-Hypnosis-Mastery)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Noctis - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 02:06 PM)Darkness Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:57 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:53 PM)Darkness Wrote: Ok to quote you "Covert hypnosis is giving someone ideas without them knowing it,, and they think it was their own idea, ie eating big macs and smoking cigarettes."<~ you typed this, the desire never existed within them that's why it's coercion. It didn't exist within them. If it can make anyone act against their will why is it called covert . If she had the desire for you you wouldn't to hypnotize her she already likes you,she would already **** you, there's no need to plant thoughts she already had them before open your mouth.

Does a woman want to marry a man before ever speaking to him??? The desire to marry him was never in her so that must be coercion with your insanely flawed logic. Like I said, you have ZERO idea of what you're talking about.

Covert hypnosis you are giving her ideas without her knowing it, and she thinks it was her own idea, it DOES NOT mean she'll do it. I could give you a below conscious level to go jump off the highest bridge in your city, the thought may go in your mind, DOES NOT mean that you will go do it.

Like I said, DO NOT comment on stuff you know NOTHING about, you look like a fool doing it.

1. The idea didn't originate from her.
2. Watch the name calling.
3."Covert hypnosis you are giving her ideas without her knowing it, and she thinks it was her own idea, it DOES NOT mean she'll do it. " Logic does not contradict itself.
4. "If we were all masters of covert hypnosis, we would all be having non stop sex with the hottest women ever!!!

Just an idea I just thought of but idk if a sub would help cause we'd still have to go to all the seminars and stuff to learn it, but it was just a thought that came into my head and I thought I'd share it!"<<~ you asking for a subliminal on this... hence your lack of knowing anything , point blank.

Nice try

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Darkness - 07-19-2016

Figured you'd abdicate

I'll spell things out very clearly for you Darkness.

Covert hypnosis will never make a woman fuck you if she does not want to fuck you.

Can't get any clearer than that.

Make up as much bullshit as you want about it, you just have zero understanding of what you're talking about.

If covert hypnosis had the kind of power your brain thinks it has, then every time a pizza hut commercial played, every single person who saw it would buy a pizza. That's not how it works. Someone may buy who wasn't even thinking about eating, the commercial put the idea in their head and they decided to act on it.

ALL advertisers use covert hypnosis, it's not magic as you seem to believe in for some strange reason like grow up.

(07-19-2016, 02:20 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 02:13 PM)Noctis Wrote: I'll spell things out very clearly for you Darkness.

Covert hypnosis will never make a woman **** you if she does not want to **** you.

Can't get any clearer than that.

Make up as much ***** as you want about it, you just have zero understanding of what you're talking about.

If covert hypnosis had the kind of power your brain thinks it has, then every time a pizza hut commercial played, every single person who saw it would buy a pizza. That's not how it works. Someone may buy who wasn't even thinking about eating, the commercial put the idea in their head and they decided to act on it.

ALL advertisers use covert hypnosis, it's not magic as you seem to believe in for some strange reason like grow up.

Sorry to interrupt.

Using this example, the pizza part, sometimes I think that advertising doesn't get you right away and that at some later point, you will get the pizza (when you have the cash, when you deserve a reward, when you need comforting-these could be directly transferred to a woman's cycle and needs also). How would this example effect the covert hypnosis scenario? Would she go get sex with someone else if she couldn't find you, like did you warm her up for some other guy?

Depends on what message you give her, and if she listens to those messages or not.

For advertising, it will work on some people right away, some people later on, and some people not at all.

If you were using covert hypnosis on a girl, and she listened and went along with your messages, and you were making her super super horny in general, then yea, she could go home and bang someone else, please herself, or just forget about ever even being horny.

You definitely can not just give some messages, take over her mind so you are in complete control over her, and then rape her because you used hypnosis to force her to think she wanted sex with you.

That's not at all, not even CLOSE to how it works though I guess Darkness has convinced himself that that is how it works LMAO!!!!!

Covert hypnosis should be called covert persuasion because people have the most strangest views of hypnosis ever because of what they see on tv and in movies.

With women, it will just help you out, it won't force her to do anything at all. You could never go up to a woman, covertly hypnotize her to marry you and then go get married because you have her under your secret mind powers!!!!! AAHHHH.

You could, however, say you have a girlfriend you want to marry, you could get her mind thinking about marrying you, and seeing you as her husband and stuff, but if she had zero interest in ever marrying you, then your efforts would be pointless, it wouldn't do anything.

Car salesmen use covert hypnosis daily, and they do not sell a car to every person that steps foot on the lot, so if they can't sell a car using it, you for sure can't mind power a girl and rape her using it lol, dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Sorry I went off on a rant from your question, just still mind boggled about what Darkness was saying.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Benjamin - 07-19-2016

Come on guys.. calm it down a bit. And Darkness obviously you've just come on this thread for a stupid argument to try to stir him up, that's not needed.

As for covert hypnosis, I just found it made me seem weird and wasn't that helpful. Igor Ledochowski seems pretty weird himself too. The only thing language pattern type stuff has been good for has been talking dirty to girls for me.

(07-19-2016, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Come on guys.. calm it down a bit. And Darkness obviously you've just come on this thread for a stupid argument to try to stir him up, that's not needed.

As for covert hypnosis, I just found it made me seem weird and wasn't that helpful. Igor Ledochowski seems pretty weird himself too. The only thing language pattern type stuff has been good for has been talking dirty to girls for me.

Funny you mention Igor, he is who I wanted to learn from once I have money. Might have to reconsider after reading that though. I've learned some from Ross Jeffries but I've never been through a true covert hypnosis course to actually learn it on a deep level. If you seemed weird are you sure you were doing covert hypnosis and not instant induction hypnosis? Instant induction is when you actually hypnotize someone and say weird stuff like 'deeper and deeper' and all that stuff. Covert hypnosis is like you say "Man that would suck, if it were my cat I wouldn't be a dick to it like that guy" and you could do anything like scratch your nose when you say suck and my and dick. Actually, maybe that's NLP and not even covert hypnosis... Now I'm wondering if I even know what covert hypnosis is, ha.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - maxx55 - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 06:58 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Come on guys.. calm it down a bit. And Darkness obviously you've just come on this thread for a stupid argument to try to stir him up, that's not needed.

Funny you mention Igor, he is who I wanted to learn from once I have money. Might have to reconsider after reading that though. I've learned some from Ross Jeffries but I've never been through a true covert hypnosis course to actually learn it on a deep level. If you seemed weird are you sure you were doing covert hypnosis and not instant induction hypnosis? Instant induction is when you actually hypnotize someone and say weird stuff like 'deeper and deeper' and all that stuff. Covert hypnosis is like you say "Man that would suck, if it were my cat I wouldn't be a dick to it like that guy" and you could do anything like scratch your nose when you say suck and my and dick. Actually, maybe that's NLP and not even covert hypnosis... Now I'm wondering if I even know what covert hypnosis is, ha.

I'll chime in as I've done street hypnosis a number of times.

There's little to no chance you're going to instant induct someone in the middle of a regular convo. And even if you did, if you're anywhere public, you will totally stick out and draw attention. Every time I do this for show, the crowd forms without any effort and they watch, obviously saying "you will wake up and fuck me" will not fly with people gathering lol.

I've been curious about it, but I haven't done covert hypnosis before successfully. It totally takes practice, but just like anything else, I think it can become natural. Professionals who use that style of hypnosis for their show are super smooth with it.

But yeah, covert hypnosis involves NLP, mentalism, and hypnosis (trance).

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - Darkness - 07-19-2016

I didn't start an argument , I asked how it's not rape or coercion. He proceeded to get agitated instead of proving his point. Read over the posts, he could so he went about name calling.

(07-19-2016, 07:13 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 06:58 PM)Noctis Wrote:

I'll chime in as I've done street hypnosis a number of times.

There's little to no chance you're going to instant induct someone in the middle of a regular convo. And even if you did, if you're anywhere public, you will totally stick out and draw attention. Every time I do this for show, the crowd forms without any effort and they watch, obviously saying "you will wake up and **** me" will not fly with people gathering lol.

I've been curious about it, but I haven't done covert hypnosis before successfully. It totally takes practice, but just like anything else, I think it can become natural. Professionals who use that style of hypnosis for their show are super smooth with it.

But yeah, covert hypnosis involves NLP, mentalism, and hypnosis (trance).

Yea instant induction stuff is for performers.

(07-19-2016, 07:37 PM)Darkness Wrote:

I didn't start an argument , I asked how it's not rape or coercion. He proceeded to get agitated instead of proving his point. Read over the posts, he could so he went about name calling.

I told you in countless ways it's not rape. Think what you want and go somewhere else please. Be very fearful of gay men who know covert hypnosis because if they talk to you, you'll be under their secret mind power and you'll have no control over anything you do and you'll end up having lots of gay sex that the evil magical gay hypnotist made you think you wanted but you didn't really want it. Better beware man, don't want to end up getting raped by these covert hypnotists and their magical mind control powers that take complete control over your mind and make you do anything they want you to do whether you want to do it or not. Uh Oh, better be very careful of all the magical people that know this great magical power to control you completely and there's nothing you can do about it. Ok, now go somewhere else and bathe in your fear of the magical hypnotists with their magical unstoppable mind powers. Btw I didn't ever call you any names, though you were clearly trying to get me to.

Quote:I didn't start an argument , I asked how it's not rape or coercion. He proceeded to get agitated instead of proving his point. Read over the posts, he could so he went about name calling.

Yes he got heated.. but you basically accusing somebody of rape because they want to improve their communication skills isn't cool.

But how about we end that argument here and continually the conversation normally.

Quote:Funny you mention Igor, he is who I wanted to learn from once I have money. Might have to reconsider after reading that though. I've learned some from Ross Jeffries but I've never been through a true covert hypnosis course to actually learn it on a deep level. If you seemed weird are you sure you were doing covert hypnosis and not instant induction hypnosis? Instant induction is when you actually hypnotize someone and say weird stuff like 'deeper and deeper' and all that stuff. Covert hypnosis is like you say "Man that would suck, if it were my cat I wouldn't be a dick to it like that guy" and you could do anything like scratch your nose when you say suck and my and dick. Actually, maybe that's NLP and not even covert hypnosis... Now I'm wondering if I even know what covert hypnosis is, ha.

Igor seems good at what he does, i'd much rather him over Ross Jeffries.

Ross Jeffries is like 100x more weird. I can't stand him and his 'energy' really.

I don't know really, I was just trying some of the stuff I learnt but it seemed bringing it out too early, similar to Ross Jeffires talking about connection and stuff comes off as weird. Not sure how it'd go after alot of practice.

The way I do dirty talk I mainly learnt from listening to alot of nlp stuff and hypnosis cd's in the past and then practiced it and somehow I can do it really well now.

I'm not an expext, I didn't practice it enough.. but the thing is if you don't have a baseline of confidence don't think you're actually gonna be able to go out and use something that is way different than your normal way of speaking.

(07-19-2016, 09:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Funny you mention Igor, he is who I wanted to learn from once I have money. Might have to reconsider after reading that though. I've learned some from Ross Jeffries but I've never been through a true covert hypnosis course to actually learn it on a deep level. If you seemed weird are you sure you were doing covert hypnosis and not instant induction hypnosis? Instant induction is when you actually hypnotize someone and say weird stuff like 'deeper and deeper' and all that stuff. Covert hypnosis is like you say "Man that would suck, if it were my cat I wouldn't be a dick to it like that guy" and you could do anything like scratch your nose when you say suck and my and dick. Actually, maybe that's NLP and not even covert hypnosis... Now I'm wondering if I even know what covert hypnosis is, ha.

Igor seems good at what he does, i'd much rather him over Ross Jeffries.

Ross Jeffries is like 100x more weird. I can't stand him and his 'energy' really.

I don't know really, I was just trying some of the stuff I learnt but it seemed bringing it out too early, similar to Ross Jeffires talking about connection and stuff comes off as weird. Not sure how it'd go after alot of practice.

The way I do dirty talk I mainly learnt from listening to alot of nlp stuff and hypnosis cd's in the past and then practiced it and somehow I can do it really well now.

I'm not an expext, I didn't practice it enough.. but the thing is if you don't have a baseline of confidence don't think you're actually gonna be able to go out and use something that is way different than your normal way of speaking.

Yea I figured the better I got at it the more confident I'd be talking to strangers.

I agree Ross Jeffries is weird as hell and he's hard to learn from. I learn what I can free online but idk how some of these super crazy guys are so good at it and you can't even tell at all that they're doing anything.

I guess like Tony Robbins says you gotta get to unconscious competence, and that's when you're so good at or familiar with what you're doing that you do it without even thinking about it. That's probably when a person can just talk and not sound or feel weird but use covert hypnosis flawlessly at the same time.

I'm almost 100% certain that some of the rsd guys use covert hypnosis even though they make fun of hypnosis and nlp. I don't think they do it all the time, but I do think they know it well and use it where it fits. Especially julien, he moves his hands so damn much when he talks and he can do something as simple as move one hand in one direction on certain words and our subconscious will get the message.

Like a simple example of what I mean he could be moving his hands all over like always and could for a very basic example say something like "Always give as much value as you can. Be a value giver, you always want to give, never take. That's one of my number 1 rules that I like to tell guys, just give value, always give. Over the course of my years with Tyler improving my pickup, that's the number 1 thing I've learned."

While he's moving his hands all rapid, he could for example move his left hand to the left only for the words: Take, My, & Course and our subconscious minds would pick up on that message he covertly sent us which would be "take my course"

Some infields I'll see them grab a girl by the back of their head, barely rock them, and look deep into their eyes and I'm pretty sure that's an instant induction technique, and IDK i could be 100% wrong but I just feel like they know covert hypnosis and use it sparingly. There's just stuff I see sometimes where I think they must know covert hypnosis, and other stuff, like juliens rapid hand movements where it's be like impossible to consciously recognize what the hell he did if he was doing something, but the way he moves his hands so much, if he did know some covert hypnosis, he could easily be throwing out countless covert messages.

Idk how I even got into all that lol but I just always get this vibe like they study covert hypnosis and are pretty good at it.

If there was something else I was gonna say, I forgot about it in that ramble lol, I think there was something but oh well, I can't remember. Guess I hypnotized myself into a trace there and forgot what I was even saying, or if there was even anything else I was going to say, maybe not.

RE: Covert Hypnosis Mastery - AlphaRomeo - 07-20-2016

Nice suggestion...tho I would extend it a bit, see my older thread:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6969.html

I might be wrong but I have a feeling that Shannon is to certain degreee against covert stuff, unless used in therapeutic purposes, for benefit of greater good etc. Anyway, I suggest more rounded overall approach sub for learning hypnosis, overt and covert...