Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 05:25 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 10:03 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Pheromones are a rip of to be honest. Too many people have been brain washed into believing pheromones work but they don't, best go with a sub. Why not wait a month and see what everyones results are with the new sub ?

This may be your experience, Thor, but pheromones work just fine. There are way more people that get a lot out of them than your n=1 experience. You've brainwashed yourself, it seems.

I do have some agreement with THOR on this. I have tried pheros in the past and haven't had any, even remote success with them. Most of the time you end up going around smelling like a rotten cabbage or like you've just come out of a cheap brothel.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - AbundanceCH - 07-23-2016

Quote:Are you a hypocrite or do you not use subs and you do all self improvement on your own???
I do use subs but none are women related (currently running BASE). You didn't get my point. People here are using this sub to become attractive to women and get women, but they themselves are not strong enough, happy enough, masculine enough and they don't love themselves enough in their current version to attract or get women without DMSI. Basically they are far from whole and instead of working on that with a sub that helps improve them as a man they use this sub. That is a big waste! They might get sex from someone but still lack in every other area.

And when you are far from whole you seek happiness from women. This is where we all start until we f*** enough women and we are satisfied and no longer go out on the "hunt."
Quote:That starving kid in Africa may have less materialistic things than me, it don't mean his life sucks. I heard an African guy say most people in Africa are super happy, and wayyyyyyyyy happier than the average American
Correct that's why you should stop complaining about your life sucking on a public forum!
Quote:I had a girlfriend for 2 years how long have you had a girlfriend for? 2 days? Yea, I don't need your lessons you may think you're superior but you're not if that's how you talk to people.
No need to start validating yourself and trying to make yourself look good on a public forum. I am not here to argue I was only giving some truths and yes maybe it sounded a little harsh but no offense intended.

My point still stands. We should all work on ourselves to the point we attract women naturally based on the vibe we radiate. Subs can help you shortcut the time definitely. But just remember that listening to attraction subs is giving power to women when you could be giving power to yourself. That's just my opinion.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 04:11 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
Quote:Are you a hypocrite or do you not use subs and you do all self improvement on your own???
I do use subs but none are women related (currently running BASE). You didn't get my point. People here are using this sub to become attractive to women and get women, but they themselves are not strong enough, happy enough, masculine enough and they don't love themselves enough in their current version to attract or get women without DMSI. Basically they are far from whole and instead of working on that with a sub that helps improve them as a man they use this sub. That is a big waste!

And when you are far from whole you seek happiness from women. This is where we all start until we f*** enough women and we are satisfied and no longer go out on the "hunt."
Quote:That starving kid in Africa may have less materialistic things than me, it don't mean his life sucks. I heard an African guy say most people in Africa are super happy, and wayyyyyyyyy happier than the average American
Correct that's why you should stop complaining about your life sucking on a public forum!
Quote:I had a girlfriend for 2 years how long have you had a girlfriend for? 2 days? Yea, I don't need your lessons you may think you're superior but you're not if that's how you talk to people.
No need to start validating yourself and trying to make yourself to look good. I am not here to argue I was only giving some truths.

To me it seemed you were only being a jerk. If you handed me the perfect body and millions of dollars I still wouldn't be happy without women. Women make me happy. When I had a girlfriend I was super super happy every day. Women make me happier than anything else on Earth. I don't care about becoming enlightened or something, all I care about is women and that's it, and if you don't like it then it's not a big deal it's no reason to be a jerk to me, I was pretty negative yesterday but I wasn't being a jerk to you or anyone else. You're happy without women, cool. I'M NOT.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:02 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to post something that may indicate the "approach" and "manifest" parts of the program are working. I'll let you decide.

I went to do my shopping the other day. At one store, a staff member approached me as she walked by asking if I wanted some extra sturdy bags when I went to check out and have my purchases bagged. We got in to a moderately personal conversation. She was blushing and became more animated. More friendly than she had to be.

At a restaurant, I noticed a staff member who was at the grill. "Darn!" I thought. "How am I going to meet her? She's a cook. She's not even serving customers!" Well, her sister was there. I met her sister. Her sister seemed to enjoy talking with me. So did the manager and another server. Then as I go to get more napkins, guess who just happens to show up at the napkin area... as everything on the grill is being left unattended... yep. Maybe I got my wish? Big smiles. Nervousness. Engaging and playful comments.

Then at another store, I'm looking for "natural" sodas... because if it's natural it's healthy, right? I can't find them but guess who just happened to walk by... a woman who was VERY appealing to me who just happened to work there. She seemed really nervous so the conversation was less than ideal, but she was so good looking!

So Shannon, any input you'd like to give me on this I'd appreciate!

That sounds like it could be the beginnings of manifestation. It would depend on factors about you I don't know for me to really be able to say, but "manifestations always appear to be coincidence".

The program is designed to create opportunities and get you to act on them.

(07-22-2016, 12:41 PM)Noctis Wrote: I'm starting to feel like the test version should have been free cause people are paying for what the program is promised to do but it hasn't done it for anyone.

It's like paying for a double cheeseburger and only receiving a pickle in my view. I'm glad I didn't have money for an impulse buy, I hope the program works as intended one day and then I will for sure buy but it does still seem to have some nice affects but for now I think the sales page needs to be changed to what it does instead of what everyone wishes it did...

The sales page at this point is basically a lie it shouldn't promise results that it never produced until it starts producing those results and I know it's in testing but still....

I really hope it all works in the end but right now it seems the cons are outweighing the pros with this like being tired not feeling right exaustion all these negative things for a girl to smile at you sometimes damn.

I hear more complaining of negative things than positive things and the only real positive things are like a girl looks at you, or a bartender was extra nice or your gf gets more wet, but if it was advertised by what it has done and not what it may never even do I wouldn't even be all that interested to be honest.

a sub to make you super tired all day but the waitress will be nice to you lol, that's a big difference than women coming up to you and making it obvious they want the dick, and saying that's out of character for women just isn't true at all it's a cop out.

Anyways sorry for the negative post I'm having a bad day and just had to get all that off my chest. In the end, I'm sure I'll be thrilled with the final product even if it doesn't deliever, any help attracting women would be nice.

I think maybe if you read what the sales page actually says, you would stop using words like "promises". The sales page doesn't promise anything, except that you will be using a program in beta testing that will have no refund. The rest is a detail of goals, things to look for, what it's designed to do and instructions. Not promises.

If you want this sub to work, but you're not willing to pay for it without having a refund policy, then wait until it has one. I don't care to have a huge rush on refund requests because I released something that was in testing status - so that you guys could help me test, as you asked for - and then people with reading comprehension issues decided that it wasn't living up to promises that weren't made.

Thus, no refund until I have it to the point that it will make people happy enough that I don't have to give refunds. The goal is a program that works, not refunds. But your criticism is of the useless variety here. Constructive criticism is welcome. Useless criticism is just wasting people's time.

(07-22-2016, 02:22 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:54 PM)kenpachi Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

E2 heals anything and everything. DMSI is focused on healing all the things that need to be healed to achieve the programs goals i.e. approached for sex. Should therefore work a lot faster than E2 because it's more laser focused.

I don't believe anything needs to be healed to be approached for sex, or approached just cause a girl is interested in some way.

You could be the most emotionally damaged person on Earth, the girl ain't gonna know that, she's just gonna see you, and on some level sense your vibe/aura/energy. To me adding healing seems like a cop out cause you can just say the person isn't done healing instead of focusing on the program not working how it's intended to work. If people feel they need healing maybe DMSI should come with 2 subs, one is a healing sub specifically for DMSI and people that think they need it could run it before running DMSI or else it's just another thing in the way of the goal watering it down even more, and adding to the amount of time it needs to work just sounds like a cop out to me and then people can say 'well the sub didn't work but i feel a lot better inside so it was worth it' but it being worth it isn't the same thing as it being what you bought it for imo.

Chase one rabbit, you get a rabbit.

Chase 2 rabbits and you get nothing.

I've been noticing this with other subs too which is what made me lose a lot of faith and feel like a downer cause it seems a lot of subs, like sex magnet for example, a lot of people are like, yea it was worth it but I didn't get nothing the sales page said I would, but I do feel more confident inside and I'm less needy, like what???

There can't be all this extra stuff man it just needs to be the goal and that's it so it's does it work or does it not work instead of, well I'm feeling better inside but...

It's like I wouldn't buy a ps4 and have it not play any games but be like, well it does play Netflix though so it was worth it... Cause if that was the case then it should be advertised as a Netflix playing machine and not a video game playing machine it's very misleading.

I understnd it's still in testing but that's why I'm saying this so I hope healing will be removed cause I'm interested in sex not healing and saying I need healing to get sex is a cop out cause it ain't even a tiny bit true.

Guys who are too full of guilt, shame or fear to act on offers - even in your face blatant offers - in response to this program might disagree with you that healing isn't necessary.

That said, I do notice that the difference between V1's craziness and V2.x seems to be the healing.

I also notice that the models have repeatedly told me that July would render awful results, and then in August they would be good and better still in September.

This strongly suggests to me that once people get through the healing of and outgrowing of the reasons they might be having the failure in the first place, that the program will work as designed in other directions also.

Think about it. We have guys here testing who aren't even getting an indication at all that the program is working, even internally, for the first week. That strongly suggests that - considering the results I and others have gotten - they are resisting and refusing to execute the script out of GSF.

So... dissolving GSF to make the program work is a good idea.

I may experiment with removing OGSF modules, etc. in a future test version, but we shall see.

(07-22-2016, 10:03 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Pheromones are a rip of to be honest. Too many people have been brain washed into believing pheromones work but they don't, best go with a sub. Why not wait a month and see what everyones results are with the new sub ?

You say that as if nobody else in the world has ever had any success or results from pheromones. That is not the case. In fact it's so far from the case that it's laughable. So please remember that your results from, and conclusions about a thing do not equal universal truths.

(07-23-2016, 11:19 AM)Noctis Wrote: Sorry guys yesterday was a bad day and what I had inside came out here for no real reason other than release my negativity.

I just need this sub to work cause my life sucks.

@Ben, DMSI will be my first sub, right now I'm using a success sub from somewhere else and hopefully it'll at least bring me enough success to get DMSI v3 when it releases. I will start a journal right when I get it.

This sub isn't going to make your life suck less. This sub - if it does what it's designed to do, will get you sex.

Sex won't make your life suck less.

I know you think I am crazy saying that, and I know you won't believe it until you have enough experience, but in case you are listening, here's what will make your life suck less or not at all.

Stop seeking happiness outside yourself, and start supplying yourself with happiness.

That is best accomplished for guys with AM6 and/or EHPRA 2.0 followed by AM6, not "Get Your Dick Wet" type programs.

Of course you're 99% likely to laugh at and disbelieve this and then complain until I create a program that gets your dick wet for you, and when you have that I'll start hearing, "Yeah, it got me pussy, but I wish it got me what REALLY makes me happy..."

AM6. Check it out.

(07-23-2016, 04:19 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 04:11 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
I do use subs but none are women related (currently running BASE). You didn't get my point. People here are using this sub to become attractive to women and get women, but they themselves are not strong enough, happy enough, masculine enough and they don't love themselves enough in their current version to attract or get women without DMSI. Basically they are far from whole and instead of working on that with a sub that helps improve them as a man they use this sub. That is a big waste!

No need to start validating yourself and trying to make yourself to look good. I am not here to argue I was only giving some truths.

To me it seemed you were only being a jerk. If you handed me the perfect body and millions of dollars I still wouldn't be happy without women. Women make me happy. When I had a girlfriend I was super super happy every day. Women make me happier than anything else on Earth. I don't care about becoming enlightened or something, all I care about is women and that's it, and if you don't like it then it's not a big deal it's no reason to be a jerk to me, I was pretty negative yesterday but I wasn't being a jerk to you or anyone else. You're happy without women, cool. I'M NOT.

Again... women don't make you happy. Pussy doesn't make you happy. have been there and done that and said the same things you're saying way back when, so I know. What makes you happy is being the master of yourself and self supplying of all of your own needs. Seeking outside yourself for happiness (women, money, fame, power, etc.) is a never ending merry-go-round and it never gets you happiness. There's always something else to want when the latest goal turns out to not really be what you wanted.

Women won't make you happy. They'll use up your resources, but they won't make you happy. Only you can make you happy.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

That starving kid in Africa may have less materialistic things than me, it don't mean his life sucks. I heard an African guy say most people in Africa are super happy, and wayyyyyyyyy happier than the average American so I don't need lessons from you, and you are not welcome to try and use me as someone to belittle to try and make yourself feel superior. If you need to talk down to me to try to feel better about yourself then you are by far in a lower place than me, and you need to see a therapist.

I had a girlfriend for 2 years how long have you had a girlfriend for? 2 days? Yea, I don't need your lessons you may think you're superior but you're not if that's how you talk to people.

Noctis.. at this rate you're not going to last here for very long. You've already been warned and temporarily suspended once.

There was nothing in his post having a go at you, similar to other posts and you respond like this.. i'm not gonna put up with this crap much longer. Nearly every time you totally overreact and attack people.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-23-2016

Whatever then I'll just leave this place cause that's messed up if people can be insanely rude to me and I can't defend myself in any way whatsoever.

Peace.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Life - 07-23-2016

Noctis that's life some people are going to be rude if there's anyone you should choose to listen too it's Shannon that post made the most sense

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - AbundanceCH - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 07:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: Again... women don't make you happy. Pussy doesn't make you happy. have been there and done that and said the same things you're saying way back when, so I know. What makes you happy is being the master of yourself and self supplying of all of your own needs. Seeking outside yourself for happiness (women, money, fame, power, etc.) is a never ending merry-go-round and it never gets you happiness. There's always something else to want when the latest goal turns out to not really be what you wanted.

Women won't make you happy. They'll use up your resources, but they won't make you happy. Only you can make you happy.
This is exactly my point and yes I already been there and done that as well. There was a point in my life not long ago where I needed to be with a woman or hunting for women or be with friends in order to be happy.

Right now I am the happiest I have ever been and that's because my happiness has started to come from within. I give thanks to Shannon and his subliminals for this. Right now I am home on a saturday night and it was not long ago where I would be depressed if I wasn't out of the house by this time. I turn down invitations to go out because I want to work on my stuff and work on my self.

I used to sleep in my car multiple times a week during lunch at work because I went out the night before having fun. Now I rarely go out and guess what I am happier now than when I had a great social life and always going out.

I understand the need for sex but really when we make women the source of our happiness we are not whole because you need someone to make you whole. We should really strive to become whole and happy on our own and that happiness will radiate and attract women naturally.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

Quote:Whatever then I'll just leave this place cause that's messed up if people can be insanely rude to me and I can't defend myself in any way whatsoever.

Peace.

Most of these posts you've responded to fully attacking people they haven't even been rude. Your posts are over the top overreactions to simple things and you're just flaming people. You yourself said "I come on to let out negativity" and you're letting it out on people where it's not warranted.

Quote:Rules 5/6/7/8 -
"Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.
Flaming others, flame wars and rudeness are never necessary.
Disagreements are inevitable; civility is required. Be kind, polite and considerate to each other at all times.
Have decorum. Use appropriate and clean language. This is a public forum where we discuss things in a civil (and hopefully friendly) manner, not a barbarian camp.