Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

How is somebody who is seeing alot more signs of interest especially if they don't usually get it not starting to get results?

Quote:I don't believe anything needs to be healed to be approached for sex, or approached just cause a girl is interested in some way.

But then you're own fear, guilt, shame and insecurities totally derail it and fuck it up because you haven't healed them? Wink

The healing is a massive part otherwise you're just stacking things on top. This has been proved in my life several times when i've done other methods and started getting success and my own internal bs derails it.

But what programs have you used Noctis? All i'm seeing if you full on attacking all these programs, throwing around all kinds of stuff.. but i'm not aware of you actually using subliminals.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-23-2016

Brother its better to come from a point of love rather then coming from a point of just fucking. Or else one will never be happy. There was one guy whose name escapes me who use to shag new girls every week he tried to commit suicide because he was unhappy.
(07-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 PM)kenpachi Wrote: I think v 2.2 seems less effective because it's healing first. The programs been out for like a week. v1 had faster results, but v1 wasn't trying to heal us at the same time. Once the healing's finished, v 2.2 should be able to prioritize sending out the aura.

Healing should be removed then IMO cause yea, V1 journals had me pumped now it's like, meh. Healing should just be a seperate sub you can use before DMSI if you want to cause ever since V1 it seems like it's gotten further and further away from working instead of closer and closer.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

You mean Mystery? When I read the game I was disgusted by pua for a while.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-23-2016

I don't see the point of bickering like this when the sub has only been out for two weeks and is clearly experimental. The sales page says so and describes the aims of the subliminal. It then states this is in test status, which would imply that maybe/currently it might not produce the results aimed for. This is the condition you are buying under which is quite fair. Shannon has been open about this so no one is being conned. He is relying on a wide range of testers to possibly improve the results. Shannon is trying to accomplish something amazing here and whilst it's not overly successful yet, after time, testing and, honest reporting, it could well be. Also don't forget that we are all different and come from a wide range of backgrounds so someone reporting something that seems insignificant to you might be very significant to them and Shannon depending on the circumstances, which is why we need accurate reporting.
We ALL want this to work as described but it might take a bit of time and a few v2.x's to do so. Just be patient Big Grin

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - scorpion - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 02:55 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm part of this test group and it worries me that most of the testers of DMSI have not reported in. Are they reluctant because they fear ridicule? Or they simply have nothing to report?

I've only tried this new version for a few days, also haven't been out that much ( it's the middle of winter here)
I'll give it another week or so and post some (hopefully) great results Smile

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - thor2014 - 07-23-2016

I believe that is his name Ben. This is why applaud Shannon for adding in the healing script hes always thinking outside the box so to speak.
(07-23-2016, 02:19 AM)Benjamin Wrote: You mean Mystery? When I read the game I was disgusted by pua for a while.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:03 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Pheromones are a rip of to be honest. Too many people have been brain washed into believing pheromones work but they don't, best go with a sub. Why not wait a month and see what everyones results are with the new sub ?

This may be your experience, Thor, but pheromones work just fine. There are way more people that get a lot out of them than your n=1 experience. You've brainwashed yourself, it seems.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 07-23-2016

@thor2014

Thank you for that comment about "its better to come from a point of love". I think that is relevant in many ways in life and I wish I was better able to do that more often.

@Benjamin

Thank you for your comment on that "fear, guilt, shame and insecurities totally derail" success. I've noticed that a number of times in my life, and I wonder how much it may have held me back in the area of women.

@Ricardo

Thank you for stating and emphasizing how this subliminal is in the test status.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-23-2016

Sorry guys yesterday was a bad day and what I had inside came out here for no real reason other than release my negativity.

I just need this sub to work cause my life sucks.

@Ben, DMSI will be my first sub, right now I'm using a success sub from somewhere else and hopefully it'll at least bring me enough success to get DMSI v3 when it releases. I will start a journal right when I get it.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - AbundanceCH - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 11:19 AM)Noctis Wrote: Sorry guys yesterday was a bad day and what I had inside came out here for no real reason other than release my negativity.

Your life sucks not because you lack women. It sucks because you lack love for yourself. There's a kid in africa that has not eaten in days and is dying right now. His life sucks stop b|tching and being so negative!

One of the problems with a sub like this is that it makes guys forget that the source of happiness in their lives should not be women it should come from within. I think most people that have this sub shouldn't be anywhere near this sub because they are nowhere near strong enough and masculine enough nor happy enough nor love themselves enough.

If you are not emotionally and energetically ready to attract women on your own and you need a sub to do it then you are cheating yourself of your own self improvement as a man. You could be running so many other subs that focus on your own healing and masculinity to make you a stronger man and that itself attracts women naturally.

You should improve yourself as a man first to the point you attract women naturally without needing a sub to make you attractive.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Noctis - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 02:00 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:19 AM)Noctis Wrote: Sorry guys yesterday was a bad day and what I had inside came out here for no real reason other than release my negativity.

Your life sucks not because you lack women. It sucks because you lack love for yourself. There's a kid in africa that has not eaten in days and is dying right now. His life sucks stop b|tching and being so negative!

One of the problems with a sub like this is that it makes guys forget that the source of happiness in their lives should not be women it should come from within. I think most people that have this sub shouldn't be anywhere near this sub because they are nowhere near strong enough and masculine enough nor happy enough nor love themselves enough.

If you are not emotionally and energetically ready to attract women on your own and you need a sub to do it then you are cheating yourself of your own self improvement as a man. You could be running so many other subs that focus on your own healing and masculinity to make you a stronger man and that itself attracts women naturally.

You should improve yourself as a man first to the point you attract women naturally without needing a sub to make you attractive.

Are you a hypocrite or do you not use subs and you do all self improvement on your own???

That starving kid in Africa may have less materialistic things than me, it don't mean his life sucks. I heard an African guy say most people in Africa are super happy, and wayyyyyyyyy happier than the average American so I don't need lessons from you, and you are not welcome to try and use me as someone to belittle to try and make yourself feel superior. If you need to talk down to me to try to feel better about yourself then you are by far in a lower place than me, and you need to see a therapist.

I had a girlfriend for 2 years how long have you had a girlfriend for? 2 days? Yea, I don't need your lessons you may think you're superior but you're not if that's how you talk to people.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Ricardo - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 02:00 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:

I'm very fond of myself and have a lot of inner belief, but you can only get so much happiness 'from within' and I guarantee it won't be enough to satisfy you. Humans are social animals. That means we require the company of others to help complete our needs. The guys here, myself included, are here because we want that extra leg up to help us get ahead in the romance stakes. There's nothing wrong with that. I also agree with Noctis in that you don't need healing to attract a woman as she won't know your mental state. If she's steering you to sex then unless you can't actually talk, you can get sex, no 'healing' required. The competition for attractive women is huge and every bit of help you can get is good. To say that people who use the sub are the very people who shouldn't use it makes no sense. It's like saying anyone who uses subs shouldn't use them but go to a psychiatrist instead. We are using subs to help attain our goals..end of.