Subliminal Talk
Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? (/Thread-Could-DSMI-v2-2-fix-this)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - K-Train - 08-09-2016

dweller94 Wrote:I mean like you're saying healing helps, we all need it, me more so than others. I feel the message everyone is giving is the healing modules are impacting the rest of the sub in regards to speed.

Question is can Shannon include the healing modules in the sub but prevent it from having an impact on the main goal of the sub so regardless of if you are ready for x,y & z goals of the subliminal with the current level of GS&F + all other crap you carry, it will still perform it's job at full speed and as it's happening you are being healed so you don't freak out when you get smacked with tits.

This is a LONG ASS POST. Skip to the bottom for the TL;DR.

If I recall correctly DMSI is currently designed to always attempt to accomplish the design goal which is generating an aura strong enough to magnetically pull women in and get them to initiate sex. But we don't know for sure whether its subconscious crap deep within us that's slowing down the results (and being cleared out by the healing module) or whether its simply because V2.2 simply isn't powerful enough in certain areas to get that effect going.

Based off what Shannon has stated V2.3 and beyond need

1) an enhanced disinhibitor module
2) a balanced comfort module to accompany the disinhibitor module creating an A1/P83 type combo
3) A tweaked aura that gives the obviousness of the V1 aura

Shannon also has to work on other projects so perhaps rather than trying to release V3 this year he can allow the remainder of this year to be dedicated for some deep tweaking.
DISCLAIMER: I know this idea might suck for those who want the goods now (which I can understand 100%) but I'm just making a suggestion here that would really allow Shannon to achieve something great. So here's a plan I came up with although bear in mind that this plan is NOT for those who want V3 released yesterday. This plan is taking a more scientific approach by adjusting certain variables one at a time and analyzing the results. The scientific method in a nutshell.

September-October

Most users of V2.2 will enter their 6th week at the end of August or in early September. By that time (or sooner Smile) V2.3 can be released. In addition to other modifications this version will be focused primarily on the disinhibitor. Shannon can amp this thing up [the disinhibitor] allow 4-6 weeks of testing at which time he can work on other programs while monitoring V2.3's progress in the background.

October-November

This version (V2.4 or higher) will focus primarily on the comfort module. Now if time is a big priority there are a couple of options for this version. Shannon can keep the disinhibitor from V2.3 and simply add in the new comfort module or he can leave out the disinhibitor and simply test all the new additions from the V2.2-->V2.3 process with just the comfort module.

November-December

If Shannon DID NOT combine the enhanced disinhibitor and comfort modules in V2.4 through the month of Oct-Nov then he can do so here. If he already did that, use this month to test out whatever energy sourcing ideas he's come up with.

At the start of January he can then look at the data collected over the past 6 months, adjust things as necessary, and use the data to create V3. Or...hahaha, Shannon you could just use those models to simulate the adjusting of each of the variable I discussed and see what they come up with.Tongue

tl;dr - Shannon can use his models to simulate what happens when a single variable such as a supercharged disinihibitor is used and create V2.3 or V3 using that. Boom.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Shannon - 08-09-2016

One of the reasons you guys have 2.2 is because I promised I would release it at a specific date when I thought it would be ready, but it was not. Circumstances were such that I could keep my promise and deal with 1+ months of flak for it not working correctly, or I could say, "Sucks to be you, it'll be 1.5 to 2 mote months before I realease it for reasons."

I chose to keep my promise. I have dealt with a lot of flak.

No matter what I do with the healing module, I will get flak. Leave it in, and group B complains. Take it out and group A complains. Make one of each and group C complains.

Much like how it is with women, I can't win, so I do my thing instead. Whatever produces the best end results, that's what I'll do on that - and the energy sourcing - and that's that.

I like your idea for doing one change at a time, but it will be a very long road. If I go that route, the first thing we need to do is get the energy sourcing correct. Followed by deciding on the healing modules.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

Regardless of how this process goes (and how well I can test, being that I'm not single and able to mingle), I said I was down to test - albeit not perfectly. I want to help, give honest feedback, keep personal complaints to a minimum, and see this process through. I'm seeing quite a lot of benefit in my personal life, so perhaps that's easy for me to say, but I'm Ride or Die DMSI-Style.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - apollolux - 08-09-2016

Out of curiosity, if the healing portion of DMSI were separated would it essentially become Overcome Approach Anxiety 5.5G?

(08-09-2016, 07:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Regardless of how this process goes (and how well I can test, being that I'm not single and able to mingle), I said I was down to test - albeit not perfectly. I want to help, give honest feedback, keep personal complaints to a minimum, and see this process through. I'm seeing quite a lot of benefit in my personal life, so perhaps that's easy for me to say, but I'm Ride or Die DMSI-Style.

I don't mind complaints, as long as they take the form of constructive criticisms. It gives me a chance to improve. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

What do you mean by ride or die?

(08-09-2016, 09:05 PM)apollolux Wrote: Out of curiosity, if the healing portion of DMSI were separated would it essentially become Overcome Approach Anxiety 5.5G?

No more than E2 is... it's just a couple of modules from E2, but they are focused on achieving the goal of DMSI specifically.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 08-10-2016

(08-09-2016, 09:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 07:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Regardless of how this process goes (and how well I can test, being that I'm not single and able to mingle), I said I was down to test - albeit not perfectly. I want to help, give honest feedback, keep personal complaints to a minimum, and see this process through. I'm seeing quite a lot of benefit in my personal life, so perhaps that's easy for me to say, but I'm Ride or Die DMSI-Style.

I don't mind complaints, as long as they take the form of constructive criticisms. It gives me a chance to improve. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

What do you mean by ride or die?

In for the duration, no matter what!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - 4Kingdoms - 08-10-2016

(08-09-2016, 09:05 PM)apollolux Wrote: Out of curiosity, if the healing portion of DMSI were separated would it essentially become Overcome Approach Anxiety 5.5G?
(08-09-2016, 09:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: No more than E2 is... it's just a couple of modules from E2, but they are focused on achieving the goal of DMSI specifically.

Since the E2 modules are focused like a laser to achieve the goal of DMSI, there should be no reason to remove them from the script.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-12-2016

Shannon,

I reflected back on your post you left in response to mine about increased clumsiness women are demonstrating by just being in my vicinity.

So now, an update. I was out shopping. Every women I talked with had about the same pattern with me. They started off being very happy to see me. Engaging. Able to form complete sentences.

By the 5 minute mark or sooner, they couldn't stand still. They would be clumsy... their fine motor skills were shot. (One example was a woman who had worked in this clothes department for years kept tangling up the clothes and hangers and couldn't undo them without my help. Another one almost knocked over a manikin when she was trying to figure out how close to stand next to me.) They would be unable to make eye contact with me. They became more and more self-conscious. The more clumsy they got, the more self-conscious they got. They seemed to have a harder time thinking, for example I'd ask them very simple questions and they'd stare off into space or give me the DIHL look. It's like all they could do is react emotionally in the moment, without enlisting the support of their higher brain functions. They were very apologetic, but I was never really sure what they were apologizing for.

Basically within a few minutes of just being around me and some casual small talk that was definitely within the confines of their jobs, they couldn't function. They also seemed conflicted about whether to stand close to me or stand 6 feet away from me.

I didn't notice any blushing today.

I've never in my life seen women so consistently, intensely, and reliably self-conscious, nervous, clumsy, cognitively nonfunctional, and apologetic around me.

I think you said that when the attraction circuits are hit rapidly, something like this is expected.

At first I was almost amazed all this was happening. By now I've seen it so many times in the past 2 weeks or so, keeping a poker face and nonchalant attitude about it is second nature because I've seen it so often.

Here is where I need your insight... what now? I admit I really wasn't interested in going out with any of these women, even though they were all attractive. I just wasn't that interested in them. However if I was, what would you recommend I do? (I feel a bit out of my element here because I'm used to women being moderately excited and fairly comfortable around me when I invite them to do something, instead of being almost unable to function.)

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-12-2016

Repost of some previous clumsy experiences women have had around me:

Shannon,

I wanted to present a pattern to you I've been seeing.

1) Women losing their coordination. As the most dramatic example, I was sitting with my back to the path where the waitresses walk. As one passed within 10 feet of me she dropped something. I've see waitresses and cashiers get very clumsy around me lately. Dropped silverware. Getting weak in the knees suddenly. Stumbling as they walk by me. Dropping pens. Dropping anything. Being unable to pick up pens or other small objects. So they're losing their fine motor skills. Sometimes they have problems with balance and their gross motor skills. I don't even have to be facing them. This all happens in about 10 feet of me.

2) Women are losing their ability to speak coherently around me. The record was set today... within 15 seconds of the conversation, this woman was unable to form intelligible words. Just phonemes. Normally she's quite talkative, articulate, and intelligent. Also it's not like I asked her to solve a complex existential problem either.

These are NOT exaggerations. These things were NOT happening to this degree or frequency before this program. Sure I've seen a woman get clumsy here and there around me. But nothing like this!

I don't know what exactly is going on. But the more I use this program, the more women experience this phenomenon more quickly and to a greater intensity. It's like their brains are shutting down or their nervous system is overloading or something. Your comments would be appreciated!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-13-2016

@yeah!

I'm thinking so too. All these signs of attraction are great. Being attractive is much better than not being attractive.

I'm just wondering what I need to do, or what the program might need more of, or if I just need to be more patient so the program can do its thing...

The thing is that even though there are all these signs of attraction... women will still do their disappearing acts, or get all evasive, or become guarded. So what I see right now is that the attraction is leading to distancing and avoidant behaviors rather than attraction occurring in such a way that their behaviors result in physical sex. I'm guessing that means that at this point the process is occurring such that the feelings of attraction are also occurring with feelings of anxiety rather than joyful anticipation, or impatience for sexually relief, or feeling good about themselves for finding someone so attractive, or something like that.

If you don't already have this program, I'd definitely recommend it. The healing module is great. The energy flooding is certainly effective. The aura part is working to make me more attractive. It's just that the attractiveness at this point has yet to translate into what I would think would logically follow. I think for an experimental program, this is great! If anyone can get this working to the degree advertised, it's Shannon.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 05:44 AM)Steven Wrote: @yeah!

I'm thinking so too. All these signs of attraction are great. Being attractive is much better than not being attractive.

I'm just wondering what I need to do, or what the program might need more of, or if I just need to be more patient so the program can do its thing...

The thing is that even though there are all these signs of attraction... women will still do their disappearing acts, or get all evasive, or become guarded. So what I see right now is that the attraction is leading to distancing and avoidant behaviors rather than attraction occurring in such a way that their behaviors result in physical sex. I'm guessing that means that at this point the process is occurring such that the feelings of attraction are also occurring with feelings of anxiety rather than joyful anticipation, or impatience for sexually relief, or feeling good about themselves for finding someone so attractive, or something like that.

If you don't already have this program, I'd definitely recommend it. The healing module is great. The energy flooding is certainly effective. The aura part is working to make me more attractive. It's just that the attractiveness at this point has yet to translate into what I would think would logically follow. I think for an experimental program, this is great! If anyone can get this working to the degree advertised, it's Shannon.

I agree. The aura is sparking IOIs, then ASD. Fear drives their behavior.

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - Steven - 08-13-2016

@RTBoss,

Exactly! That is a much better and more succinct way of putting it!

RE: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this? - RTBoss - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 06:11 AM)Steven Wrote: @RTBoss,

Exactly! That is a much better and more succinct way of putting it!

I was watching a body language video on YouTube from a channel that 4Kingdoms pointed out in one of his posts:

"Let's Get Physical"

They point out the necessity of attraction + trust for physical intimacy. Attraction is clearly present, perhaps it's the trust that's missing.

I remember the first time I had sex with my wife, before we were married. I asked, "Is this ok?" and she replied, "I trust you."