Subliminal Talk
AM6 Users Request - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AM6 Users Request (/Thread-AM6-Users-Request)

AM6 Users Request - Noctis - 07-10-2016

Hi there's a lot of Am6 journals and a lot of it is just people talking to eachother and takes as long to read as a book so I wanted to ask you all if you've done am6 if you can please leave a testimonial. I like reading through everyone's journals but it's taking forever just to read one.

RE: AM6 Users Request - Noctis - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 11:33 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I will never be the same because of AM6. I was pretty messed up and AM6 pulled me up by my bootstraps. It doesn't feel like a big deal now, but holy shit I almost wish the naturalizer didn't work just so I could look back and realize fully how much I changed.

I was the biggest pussy. I remember first joining this forum and I posted my first journal post and I was so self conscious and approval seeking that instantly after posting I was upset that nobody replied right away. And after when somebody did, I posted like 4 times in a row to their one post because I was so needy. I get it that that might be kind of like anyone just starting out, but take into account that this was a full on identity crisis type mega level bad feeling shit. It's so out of my reality now that I can't relate to it now enough to fully describe it.

I went from talking to people and them ignoring me while talking to them to people eager to listen.

I would have loops after loops after loops of me thinking about dumb shit that made me feel bad, debilitating me. Waves and torrents of bad shit in my head, so much that I almost wasn't a real person because I wasn't really making my own choices and I was so in my head and stifled.

After AM6 I became more assertive, confident, all that good shit. I actually miss AM6 because now after WM, even though I'm less stifled, I'm more submissive. Although on WM I feel better. Lol you can't have it all Sad.

Thanks, sounds like you might have a good journal to read I'll try and see if I can find it. Thanks for summarizing your experience! Smile

RE: AM6 Users Request - brightike - 07-16-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:55 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: LOL, sorry but I deleted my AM6 journal and the first half of my WM journal because I was embarrassed about it and also I didn't want to be identified by anyone I know if they read it.

For the same reason I didn't keep up with my AM6 journal... so much angst and woe. I did WM2 right after and I feel like it made me submissive as well. Now into stage 4 of second run of BASE I miss AM daily BUT, and this is a HUGE but.. I wouldn't skip my base runs.. I just know that is one of the next ones I'll do.

I also had no interest in hearing anyone else's feedback on which sub I should be on when I was on AM6 and thus stopped my journal a couple stages in

RE: AM6 Users Request - Noctis - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 08:31 AM)brightike Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:55 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: LOL, sorry but I deleted my AM6 journal and the first half of my WM journal because I was embarrassed about it and also I didn't want to be identified by anyone I know if they read it.

For the same reason I didn't keep up with my AM6 journal... so much angst and woe. I did WM2 right after and I feel like it made me submissive as well. Now into stage 4 of second run of BASE I miss AM daily BUT, and this is a HUGE but.. I wouldn't skip my base runs.. I just know that is one of the next ones I'll do.

I also had no interest in hearing anyone else's feedback on which sub I should be on when I was on AM6 and thus stopped my journal a couple stages in

So did AM6 heal your life? It's worth the money?

(07-16-2016, 11:29 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yes, it doesn't fix everything right away (it takes time) but if you think of time as money, then AM6 is worth the money 10 times over. Saves you a lot of time and effort. Think about it, therapy will cost you more money over 6 months and you won't even get a fraction of the results you will running AM6 (not saying not to seek proffesional help if you need it though). Plus all you have to do is press play, you don't have to do anything.

I remember when I first came here, I was skeptical, but desperate so bought AM6 mostly because of the money back guarantee. I figured, "hey, if it doesn't work I'll just get my money back" and I was so skeptical that even though massive changes were happening I doubted the program till the 5th stage when the changes started becoming undeniable. And if it could work on such a hard case as me (skeptical, plus coming from a VERY low place) man it could work on you.

Thanks. Once I can get it I tihnk I'll do it for 2 years cause I don't have friends (I do, but not really) I don't got money, I don't have women, my life sucks dick.

I could clean my room spotless right now but I don't, I'm lazy. I could do so much right now but I don't do it. I feel like I need a girl I can fuck any time I want and then I'll start doing stuff but I gotta start doing stuff so that I can get a girl, so it's a circle of hell and I'm stuck in one spot in life and I'm just stuck, I can't move. I'm stuck here forever until I force my way unstuck, but it seems like quicksand, the more I try to get unstuck the more stuck and hopeless I feel. It ain't even self pitty my life just sucks dick. I'm starting to feel like affiliate marketing is impossible and making more than dirt shit at a job you hate is impossible. I've been doing soooooo much affiliate marketing just to get 100 dollars to get DMSI and NOBODY will buy anything from me. It's impossible, it's like the world wants me to be as miserable as possible and wants me at mcdonalds flipping burgers til I die miserable. At least I could probably attract a coworker at mcdonalds though, I don't even see women in real life. I don't see anyone in real life (I do, but not really) I go weeks without speaking to anyone besides my mom. My life sucks dick so I hope when I can get am6 it really does help me change.

(07-16-2016, 02:58 PM)yeah! Wrote: If you saved like a mofo could you buy AM in stages?

edit; what I mean is limit spending not save.

My income is zero dollars per year right now but I'm trying hard to change that but it seems like anything I try doesn't work. I could give up and get a "job" but I'd rather keep struggling and figure this shit out and make more money than I could with a job. I get people going to my affiliate offers but nobody will buy anything. If just 2 people bought something I could get DMSI, and have sex and then have a weight lift off my shoulders so I can relax and happily focus on making more money instead of spending every second trying to get the same girls online and stuff. So stupid but I keep doing it.

(07-16-2016, 03:13 PM)yeah! Wrote: Would you rather run DMSI or AM if there were no other limitations involved?

If I had both I'd use DMSI for a few weeks or a month to try it out cause there's no commitment with it, and then i'd do AM6 for 6 months, but if they were the same price and I could only buy one I'd buy AM6 even though DMSI sounds more appealing. It seems almost everyone who does AM6 says it changed their life and that's what I need.

(07-16-2016, 04:41 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 10:44 PM)Noctis Wrote: Hi there's a lot of Am6 journals and a lot of it is just people talking to eachother and takes as long to read as a book so I wanted to ask you all if you've done am6 if you can please leave a testimonial. I like reading through everyone's journals but it's taking forever just to read one.

You say you're lazy and I agree, why don't you find the testimonial section on the site and start looking for them?

I read all of the testimonials. Not everyone who has done AM6 has left a testimonial.

Better to be lazy than be a disrespectful asshole that doesn't use his brain before speaking.

Asshole.

RE: AM6 Users Request - Benjamin - 07-16-2016

Quote:Better to be lazy than be a disrespectful asshole that doesn't use his brain before speaking.

Asshole.

You're new here.. but that is a great example of something that isn't tolerated. Take that as your warning.

(07-16-2016, 05:29 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Better to be lazy than be a disrespectful asshole that doesn't use his brain before speaking.

Asshole.

You're new here.. but that is a great example of something that isn't tolerated. Take that as your warning.

Okay I won't swear but where's his warning for being a total jerk or can we be jerks to each other but we just can't call anyone out on it?

[With that attitude you're not gonna have many more warnings, your overreacting a ton to the whole thing. -Ben]

RE: AM6 Users Request - Benjamin - 07-16-2016

Quote:Okay I won't swear but where's his warning for being a total jerk or can we be jerks to each other but we just can't call anyone out on it?

His initial message was nowhere near as aggressive as your response full on having a go at him. And even worse to write a second message accusing me of things before I even have a chance to respond.

Quote:Noctis, Ben was being impartial, you called Sky_Wolf an Asshole and he pulled you up on it. He would have done the same in reverse if Sky_Wolf had done the same.

Calm down bro, it's all good.

Thanks man, and yes that is correct.

RE: AM6 Users Request - brightike - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 10:34 AM)Noctis Wrote:

Absolutely every penny, I was needy, couldn't be alone, hated myself most days, tolerated myself the rest. Had a lot of success with girls, but AM5 actually made me see that it read cuz I'm attractive, AM6 helped me with that a lot, but I want to do one more run.

That "third" run everyone talks about, but honestly I'm going to do a third and fourth if needed,l. I want to be at the place where I just do the refresher. Would I say that other people think I need work? No... my friends fear that I'll become an asshole, like I was in stage 2, but I recognize that every run is different. Just like every person is.

AM 6 will be difficult.. Those first three months are tough your first time around, but so much better than AM 5! haha. It was like a crucible... Your mind boils everything and the garbage floats to the top. OGSF, the trauma/abuse & self-healing modules will burn that away. You will actually (maybe for the first time in your life) value your own opinion. Girls will like you more (after they get over the fact that you stand up for yourself now). Follow the instructions to the tee. Read the books he suggests (who gives a crap if they are old). BTW... the magnet lead-in will allow you to bless the woman/women you're with a hundred times over! haha

Basically what I'm saying is.. if you don't like you that much, or you're just floating through life, and you aren't sure what to do next... AM6 will sort that out in as short as 6 months. I wish I would have found it in my early 20's. If you have questions or you're curious about something else PM me

RE: AM6 Users Request - Noctis - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 06:52 PM)brightike Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:34 AM)Noctis Wrote:

Absolutely every penny, I was needy, couldn't be alone, hated myself most days, tolerated myself the rest. Had a lot of success with girls, but AM5 actually made me see that it read cuz I'm attractive, AM6 helped me with that a lot, but I want to do one more run.

That "third" run everyone talks about, but honestly I'm going to do a third and fourth if needed,l. I want to be at the place where I just do the refresher. Would I say that other people think I need work? No... my friends fear that I'll become an asshole, like I was in stage 2, but I recognize that every run is different. Just like every person is.

AM 6 will be difficult.. Those first three months are tough your first time around, but so much better than AM 5! haha. It was like a crucible... Your mind boils everything and the garbage floats to the top. OGSF, the trauma/abuse & self-healing modules will burn that away. You will actually (maybe for the first time in your life) value your own opinion. Girls will like you more (after they get over the fact that you stand up for yourself now). Follow the instructions to the tee. Read the books he suggests (who gives a crap if they are old). BTW... the magnet lead-in will allow you to bless the woman/women you're with a hundred times over! haha

Basically what I'm saying is.. if you don't like you that much, or you're just floating through life, and you aren't sure what to do next... AM6 will sort that out in as short as 6 months. I wish I would have found it in my early 20's. If you have questions or you're curious about something else PM me

I thought i was banned for a month. Was pretty upset with this company, but I guess it was just for a day.

Anyways thanks for your reply Brightike! I really appreciate it!