Subliminal Talk
AM2011 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM2011 Journal (/Thread-AM2011-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

AM2011 Journal - gangstergandi - 07-31-2011

Hey guys, I'm new here. I bought and started AM 2011 last night.

Here's a little background about myself:

I'm 19 years old, in college, and as of recently my life has not been going the way I had hoped. Long story short, my girlfriend dumped me because " she didn't want a commitment." (Interestingly enough, she made a commitment to some other guy two weeks later). A few weeks later, my father had two strokes in one week, and ended up in the hospital.

I've always been the type of person to wait for good things to happen, to just sit back and go with the flow. I don't want to wait for those things to happen anymore, and I guess I decided to take the plunge and do this because I want my confidence back, and I just want to feel like I'm strong enough to deal with whatever comes.

So I guess that's it for my first entry! I look forward to posting more, and I hope I get the same kind of results everyone else has.

RE: AM2011 Journal - About - 07-31-2011

Good for you! You'll find that being in college and having this will draw many people to you.

I wish I had this when I was 19. I could have, but didn't discover it until just over 7 months ago.

By the end of the program, or even sooner, you won't even care about how your ex dumped you because you'll be too busy with other women.

I look forward to seeing your progress.

RE: AM2011 Journal - Ryan - 08-01-2011

You'll be over her in a few weeks Wink You'll see big changes and everything you are looking for, I know I did and still do. Enjoy it, life is about to get interesting...

Ryan

RE: AM2011 Journal - gangstergandi - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 07:50 AM)Ryan Wrote: You'll be over her in a few weeks Wink You'll see big changes and everything you are looking for, I know I did and still do. Enjoy it, life is about to get interesting...

Ryan

I hope you guys are right. We broke up more than two months ago, and while she was able to move very quickly, I'm still a wreck over it. I've done everything everyone has told me to do, stayed busy, cut off contact, etc, but I saw her picture of facebook this morning and just felt physically ill. I was stumbling around on the internet looking for anything to help me and found this place. In any case, I really hope that this program works for me because I'm sick of feeling this sense of doom and helplessness that I've been feeling for the past few months.

RE: AM2011 Journal - Spiral - 08-01-2011

Keep your head up gangster! And welcome.

RE: AM2011 Journal - Benjamin - 08-01-2011

Welcome to our forum.

This audio will be a great adventure for you! Smile

-Ben

RE: AM2011 Journal - Ryan - 08-01-2011

My friend went through a bad break-up to the point he was extremely depressed and hopeless and of course he was laid off. I told him to buy Alpha and within a few weeks he got over it. Sure it still came up slightly from time to time but he's now planning to start a business. Doesn't ever want to talk to that ex again Wink

Ryan

RE: AM2011 Journal - Benjamin - 08-01-2011

Oh and i've found that feeling usually comes from thinking you have no other options and insecurity. I know that honestly if I knew for sure I could go out and get another girl that I like easily. Most of this stuff wouldn't matter anymore.

RE: AM2011 Journal - gangstergandi - 08-01-2011

Thanks for all the encouragement guys! It really helps hearing from all of you.

I had a question about the stages of "Alpha." What specifically is each stage supposed to do? Like, I know that stage one is the "foundation" for the other five stages, but is there somewhere where I could look at example scripts for the program?

Thanks for the help

RE: AM2011 Journal - woceyes - 08-01-2011

Welcome to the Forums Gangstergandi. Like every one else has stated Alpha Male will help you out tremendously. I know it helped me out a lot.

As for what each stage dose I am not sure on alpha male 2011 as i used 2010 but to be honest don't worry what each stage dose and just enjoy the ride. Big Grin

Have fun and any questions were all here to help.

RE: AM2011 Journal - gangstergandi - 08-02-2011

Alpha Stage 1, Day 3

Well today is the third day of Alpha for me, and I thought I would share my progress. I've been listening to the silent track while sleeping, and the stream track whenever I don't have anything to do during the day. While I can't be 100% sure the sub is working this early in the process, there are a few peculiar things happening.

First off, I had some very vivid dreams last night. The first one involved a girl I had a major crush on in high school. We were standing in a department store of some kind, when I felt this huge urge to hug her. My mind kept telling me not to hug her ( I think its because I felt really really nervous), but my body acted of its own will and hugged her. That dream ended there.

The second dream I had involved me and my father fighting over something. I don't really remember that one very clearly.

The last dream was by far the weirdest. I was working at a restaurant, cleaning up after close. The dust pan I had been using was full. This is where it gets weird. For some reason I put the dust in my mouth because the dustpan was full. I then proceeded to empty both of them into the garbage can. During the dream this seemed like the most normal thing in the world. Then I woke up with a really gross taste in my mouth. It wasn't until I got to the bathroom that it hit me: I forgot to brush my teeth the night before. Realizing that brought the dream into better context.

I've noticed that I am a lot more confident behind the wheel of a car. I've been having to drive a lot these past three days, and was in a couple situations that would normally make my heart beat faster. This time however, I felt really calm and was able to react without hesitation.

Finally, I'm not really sure about this last part, but I think I've been standing up a little straighter and holding eye contact better, especially with women.

Whew! Well that's all I have to say for today.

RE: AM2011 Journal - About - 08-02-2011

The last dream to me sounds like it's your body wanting you to take care of yourself.

Keep it up. It hit me very quickly too. That's the beauty of the 4g products, they hit quick.

RE: AM2011 Journal - gangstergandi - 08-05-2011

So I just have a question. My computer speakers have a range of 36-20000 Hz. Is this the right range to play the ultrasonics? I know that the guide said 20-20000 is best, but it also said "the higher the better" so I'm not really sure if my speakers are compatible

These are the speakers I have, in case you were wondering

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=logitech+g51&cid=15811473119542073898&os=tech-specs

RE: AM2011 Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2011

(08-05-2011, 06:16 PM)gangstergandi Wrote: So I just have a question. My computer speakers have a range of 36-20000 Hz. Is this the right range to play the ultrasonics? I know that the guide said 20-20000 is best, but it also said "the higher the better" so I'm not really sure if my speakers are compatible

These are the speakers I have, in case you were wondering

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=logitech+g51&cid=15811473119542073898&os=tech-specs

That range is fine. Ultrasonics operate in the range of 12,500 to 20,000 Hz. Mine cut off higher than 12,500 because it's more pleasant that way, and remains just as effective. While the limit for what is being reproduced from the program is 20 kHz, the speakers capable of reproducing higher sounds tend to get a nicer response from 20 kHz. Regardless, yours are fine.

By the way, given what you say your girlfriend gave you as her reason for breaking up and your response to having it happen, I'd say you're a very emotionally based man who tends to be dependent on those you are with for his sense of stability. That can be smothering to some women, and she may have been interpreting it as you wanted to get permanent too fast. There's a difference between dating, going steady and getting married. She could have interpreted your actions as being permanent intentions even if you didn't say that out loud. Just a thought.

AM2011 will get you away from that.