Subliminal Talk
E2 - How are you listening? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: E2 - How are you listening? (/Thread-E2-How-are-you-listening)

E2 - How are you listening? - Jake2015 - 07-02-2016

Hey Guys

Ive been on E2 for around 26days so far and not noticed any results. My dreams have kinda stopped and I don't think much is happening.

I am wondering if its the way that I listen to or that we all listen to that reveals what is optimum for us.

So IF YOU ARE seeing results:

Then please Share how you listen to get these results.

If you have changed your listening ways, then what was it before and what is it now that gives you results and benefits from this sub.

For example, were you or are you listening with headphones more, maybe more of a masked track etc

So in summary, how were you listening (if this differed to now) and how you now listen and thus which gives you the results?

thanks

To start myself off:

I before was listening to a mix of headphones/masked and silent via laptop speakers and bedroom speakers.

I feel or felt that the times i was using headphones were the times I was having dreams. I am not having dreams now as I am exclusively only on silent track with laptop speakers.

I havent checked the times in my journal, perhaps the number of hours is an indicator but I will do that when I reach the 32days mark as I don't want to analyse the journal too early.

Thanks

RE: E2 - How are you listening? - Benjamin - 07-02-2016

It seemed to go better for me when I started listening through the day and took the night off. I think I was doing around 8 hours. But then I stopped to test AOSI V2 (Well now DSMI)

RE: E2 - How are you listening? - Jake2015 - 07-02-2016

Yeh I saw the product/sales page just now for DAOSI V2.1 and it looks epic!!!

I see thank you Ben.

RE: E2 - How are you listening? - Nox - 07-02-2016

I've only listened to speakers as I can get headaches from earphones.

At max exposure I was listening at work for up to 7-8 hours on ultra. At night I listen from 7-10 hours on ocean waves if my girl is over. If she's not I'll do a playlist with stream followed by waves half of the time.

Lately I've gone down to just nights and no work, but I'm thinking of doing work again and incorporating a few other times with earphones to see what happens.

thank you Nox, if anyone else can please share it will be very helpful thank you

(07-02-2016, 06:40 AM)Nox Wrote: I've only listened to speakers as I can get headaches from earphones.

At max exposure I was listening at work for up to 7-8 hours on ultra. At night I listen from 7-10 hours on ocean waves if my girl is over. If she's not I'll do a playlist with stream followed by waves half of the time.

Lately I've gone down to just nights and no work, but I'm thinking of doing work again and incorporating a few other times with earphones to see what happens.

Of all your ways of listening, were you able to pinpoint which was the best way for you?

(07-02-2016, 07:56 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 06:40 AM)Nox Wrote: I've only listened to speakers as I can get headaches from earphones.

Of all your ways of listening, were you able to pinpoint which was the best way for you?

I think that it was very helpful to get maximum hours in at first, but didn't matter how I listened. After I was saturated then I started to randomize times a bit more without worrying about it. Went to doing one or two days of just sleep hours a week to lower hours and let subconscious plug away on its own. That seemed to be helpful. It feels like it's kind of self adjusting. Past few weeks I've been doing just sleeping hours. Now I'm wanting to do more. Can't say whether masked or ultrasonic is better, though. And very little experience with earphones.

(07-02-2016, 08:19 AM)Nox Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 07:56 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I think that it was very helpful to get maximum hours in at first, but didn't matter how I listened. After I was saturated then I started to randomize times a bit more without worrying about it. Went to doing one or two days of just sleep hours a week to lower hours and let subconscious plug away on its own. That seemed to be helpful. It feels like it's kind of self adjusting. Past few weeks I've been doing just sleeping hours. Now I'm wanting to do more. Can't say whether masked or ultrasonic is better, though. And very little experience with earphones.

Thanks a lot Nox, if you get the chance have a read of my journal.

I started off with an hour a day increasing until 8 was reached then maxing it out. I don't feel the urge to time now as I'm letting silent play most of the day as I'm at home. So far not had anything noticeable after 26days so hoping something is happening :/

RE: E2 - How are you listening? - Jones - 07-02-2016

I am interested in keeping up with this thread as I worry about how to identify if E2 is working.

Jake I'll take a look at your journal probably some time this coming week as I'm out of town right now.

Id say the way to recognize if it is working is to be mindful of how you o stressful situations. Its very subtle and you won't notice anything change. Pay attention to how fast you recover when you get upset. How long you it in a funk. How long you hold onto being mad at a person. Stuff like that. Basically you're training yourself to react and live differently.

I held onto negativity a lot and so I started to notice how that didnt last as long and it's basically gone now. Baf things happen still but I don't sit and mope in the experience.

(07-02-2016, 01:40 PM)Nox Wrote: Jake I'll take a look at your journal probably some time this coming week as I'm out of town right now.

Id say the way to recognize if it is working is to be mindful of how you o stressful situations. Its very subtle and you won't notice anything change. Pay attention to how fast you recover when you get upset. How long you it in a funk. How long you hold onto being mad at a person. Stuff like that. Basically you're training yourself to react and live differently.

I held onto negativity a lot and so I started to notice how that didnt last as long and it's basically gone now. Baf things happen still but I don't sit and mope in the experience.

Thanks Nox, let me know what you think of the journal (on the journal I guess) after reading it.

And wow thats the best insight ever, thank you ill try to be aware of this.

So far all I notice is at times of anxiety or upset, I get anxious and upset but no idea how fast I recover, I wasn't looking at the end, but the intensity so wise very wise thanks.