Subliminal Talk
see into the future 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: see into the future 5.5g (/Thread-see-into-the-future-5-5g)

Pages: 1 2

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Nox - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Guys the chakra talk is probably better for the religion thread, as going into hindu and stuff falls under that.

Gotcha. I'll post any further information on that thread.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-04-2016

Apologies Ben Smile Nox had some very interesting insights as you said will continue in the religious thread.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Benjamin - 07-05-2016

All good man, thanks.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-16-2016

No doubt there will be technology to forsee the future oneday who knows. Meanwhile I suggest you try meditation, yoga and learn to stop being inside your head. I get the feeling your an intelligent guy however you seem to want everyone to create the silver bullet for you in order to achieve your goals.

As I said time and time again. Developing a skill requires a large amount of elbow grease. May I suggest you put your PC, xbox, playstation away. Stop reading comic books like spiderman, wishing you were bitten by a radio active spider so you can have super skills like climbing walls and spinning webs to pull chicks in strip clubs. It aint gonna happen dude sorry !. Enough of this mamma banana boy talkplease.

If you want to make real money why not start small ?. Do you have any business ideas ? What are your long terms goals ?

(07-01-2016, 09:54 AM)Hold007 Wrote: I would like to see a product that you have some ability to see into the future. Mainly for things like outcomes of sports matches so you can bet on the correct winners and make bank

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Ricardo - 07-17-2016

If you could see into the future that would indicate that life is pre-ordained and we are only going through the motions of a programme.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Daredevil - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 04:09 AM)Ricardo Wrote: If you could see into the future that would indicate that life is pre-ordained and we are only going through the motions of a programme.

Nope, once you see in the future you actually have the choice to change the future. You by looking in the future only are seeing a potential future out of trillions based on your trajectory. It's mainly based on your beliefs of your subconscious at the time, if you look in the future then run BAMM you will see a different future than before since BAMM has instructions to connect you to a future where you are a millionaire. If you ran E2 instead of BAMM you would see a different future since E2 connects you to the timeline where you are emotionaly healed. It's like in the movie Batman v superman, when batman has the dream sequence of the negative timeline he then changes his actions and gets on a new timeline.

No the future is created by the actions of the past. You can only guess a future based on current circumstances. You can also change that potential future by taking another action to make that future impossible.

(07-17-2016, 05:53 AM)Ricardo Wrote: No the future is created by the actions of the past. You can only guess a future based on current circumstances. You can also change that potential future by taking another action to make that future impossible.

Bruh...... please read my text again and come back when you fully digested it.

My point is you can't see something that doesn't yet exist.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - FueroMan3 - 07-17-2016

stephen hawking had a pbs show and what i got from it is that basically every possibility happens just in a different universe. the whole string theory, multiverse thing.

(07-17-2016, 10:56 AM)Ricardo Wrote: My point is you can't see something that doesn't yet exist.

Any explanation on how people were able to see the future in the past? And how do you know it doesn't exist. Time is like a DVD that's re writable.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Ricardo what are your thoughts on time machines ?

(07-17-2016, 05:53 AM)Ricardo Wrote: No the future is created by the actions of the past. You can only guess a future based on current circumstances. You can also change that potential future by taking another action to make that future impossible.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Ricardo - 07-24-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:47 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Ricardo what are your thoughts on time machines ?

I'm not a great believer in time travel. The whole concept would be fraught with disaster if you could. Imagine just one person going back in time and changing something even a small event. That would affect everyone who ever had anything to do with or associated with it directly or indirectly, or affected by it later in the future. You'd probably be sitting at your computer listening to a sub then the next minute be somewhere totally different, maybe even with different parents or a completely different lifestyle, because your past had been affected and changed . I read up on all those John Titor postings years ago and it turned out to be a hoax but for some reason people seem to really want to believe in this stuff...crazy Rolleyes

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-24-2016

Oh yes the infamous John Titor part of me wanted to believe he was a time traveller of course the other half knew he was a hoax Big Grin.

I believe it might be possible to go back to the past however the past is set in stone and it cannot be changed.
(07-24-2016, 01:14 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 12:47 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Ricardo what are your thoughts on time machines ?

I'm not a great believer in time travel. The whole concept would be fraught with disaster if you could. Imagine just one person going back in time and changing something even a small event. That would affect everyone who ever had anything to do with or associated with it directly or indirectly, or affected by it later in the future. You'd probably be sitting at your computer listening to a sub then the next minute be somewhere totally different, maybe even with different parents or a completely different lifestyle, because your past had been affected and changed . I read up on all those John Titor postings years ago and it turned out to be a hoax but for some reason people seem to really want to believe in this stuff...crazy Rolleyes