Subliminal Talk
see into the future 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: see into the future 5.5g (/Thread-see-into-the-future-5-5g)

Pages: 1 2

see into the future 5.5g - Hold007 - 07-01-2016

I would like to see a product that you have some ability to see into the future. Mainly for things like outcomes of sports matches so you can bet on the correct winners and make bank

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-02-2016

Now that would be spooky Smile

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Nox - 07-02-2016

You can already see into the future. You're probably just unaware of where you really are and what you really are. If that's the case then it's safer for you not to screw with that stuff. Your conscious mind can only handle so much.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - FueroMan3 - 07-02-2016

There was an intuition sub which would fit in to this. It was only 3G. It'd be great to combine Intuition Luck and Success and even winner's mindset into one 5.5G sub.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - lokko - 07-02-2016

Please stop making sub requests. You make me worry about being part of this community.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - ncbeareatingman - 07-02-2016

I LOVE THAT IDEA MAN.

There was an intuition sub which would fit in to this. It was only 3G. It'd be great to combine Intuition Luck and Success and even winner's mindset into one 5.5G sub.
[/quote]

RE: see into the future 5.5g - ncbeareatingman - 07-02-2016

I'd Love to see a 5.5G/6'er Amped up Pyshic Powers... I wouldnt mind having a pyschic reading business...100 bucks an hour. with one hour per readings limit per person. I'd do 5 'er 6 a day.
I mean spot on,make people say' holy shit,this fukkers good!kinda readings.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-03-2016

I think its technically feasible. From what I remember Hinduism believes in the 7 chakras out of the 7 one of them is associated with intuition. A scientist not too long ago had evidence to prove that humanity does have a 6th sense which we have lost touch with.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Nox - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 02:32 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I think its technically feasible. From what I remember Hinduism believes in the 7 chakras out of the 7 one of them is associated with intuition. A scientist not too long ago had evidence to prove that humanity does have a 6th sense which we have lost touch with.

The Hindu model utilizes 7 chakras normally, but it ranges from 5 to 12 depending on specific system. It's very vague and chakras aren't that great for understanding ones energetic body.

Humans are also able to develop more than five or six senses depending on situation. Intuition is simply a skill that can be developed.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-04-2016

5 to 12 depending on specific system ?

(07-03-2016, 04:22 AM)Nox Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 02:32 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I think its technically feasible. From what I remember Hinduism believes in the 7 chakras out of the 7 one of them is associated with intuition. A scientist not too long ago had evidence to prove that humanity does have a 6th sense which we have lost touch with.

The Hindu model utilizes 7 chakras normally, but it ranges from 5 to 12 depending on specific system. It's very vague and chakras aren't that great for understanding ones energetic body.

Humans are also able to develop more than five or six senses depending on situation. Intuition is simply a skill that can be developed.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Nox - 07-04-2016

[Edited as per rule 4]

RE: see into the future 5.5g - thor2014 - 07-04-2016

Hi Nox you completely lost me when you said you can build new chakras depending on new goals. This is a new one to me. I imagine this topic can be extremely complex and deep can you recommend any good readings ?

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Nox - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 11:07 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Hi Nox you completely lost me when you said you can build new chakras depending on new goals. This is a new one to me. I imagine this topic can be extremely complex and deep can you recommend any good readings ?

I'll see if I can find anything that's been posted or submitted publicly. It isn't something widely discussed.

RE: see into the future 5.5g - Benjamin - 07-04-2016

Guys the chakra talk is probably better for the religion thread, as going into hindu and stuff falls under that.