Subliminal Talk
a very powerful "release" technique - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: a very powerful "release" technique (/Thread-a-very-powerful-release-technique)

a very powerful "release" technique - bits - 06-25-2016

I just wanted to share this with everyone because it's something that a friend shared with me, she's big into the whole sedona method and tapping stuff and thanks to rich parents and her own amazing career has gone to countless of these courses in the past but she shared with me one she learned in Mexico and hasn't had to go to use any other methods since.

It's apparently a aztec meditation but here is how it was explained to me:

1) lay down somewhere where you're comfortable, lay face up, and close your eyes

2) imagine a giant black hole whos only role is to suck out pain, emotional trauma, negative beliefs, etc out from you.

3) bring up whatever issue is bothering you, lets say it's procrastination or resistance to a subliminal, or whatever, bring up those feelings and really feel them in your mind and body

4) now imagine that black hole sucking up whatever negative feelings/emotions you have. There is no "letting go" because it's a black hole, you don't get to choose what it takes because it's the most powerful force known in existence and it's going to suck up those negative beliefs whether you want to or are ready to "let go" or not. You're out of control here.

5) keep bringing up the issue that affects you and keep feeling/seeing the black hole suck it out from you, again you don't really get to choose when to let go you only get to choose what issues you bring up and how often you present them to the black hole.

6) keep doing this until you don't feel the negative association with that emotion anymore, everyone is going to have their own experience but when you get to the point of "not caring" about the feeling you can be almost certain it's gone

I used this for procrastination and it hasn't been an issue for me since, I'm taking on a new project that I was unsure and hesitant about and after doing this meditation I've accomplished more in 3 hours than I did in the entire past month.

I brought up issues like procrastination, fear of failure, fear of being wrong, and worrying about always being right. Immediately after doing this meditation for about 25 minutes I felt I could take on any challenge and just started "doing" the things I needed to without really thinking about it. My mood and body felt much lighter and I had a much improved sense of confidence, it even felt like parts of my body were vibrating.

I've tried sedona, tapping, click tracks, and faster eft but none have worked as well as this has for me. Towards the end I kept telling myself "you failed, you're a failure" and it just didn't register with me at all. I imagined my face on time magazines as the "2016 failure of the year" and nothing.... That's the point you want to get to.

She also mentioned that if you have an issue like public speaking, keep imaging yourself being laughed at, being booed off stage, having food thrown at you, etc. For things like fear of being judged, imagine everyone pointing and laughing at you for whatever reason and just keep imagining that black hole sucking out the negative feelings associated with your worst possible outcome.

This morning I used it for a very bad habit I've had since a teen which was checking out hot chicks for a little too long, nothing pervy or creepy and I've never been called out on it but I always felt kind of bad about it for some reason. I just kept imagining the "need" to checkout girls until it was gone, then kept imagining feeling bad about it until it was gone.

Today I went out with some friends for dinner and shopping and to my surprise saw many good looking women in their skimpy summer wear, glamorous cocktail dresses, and even a few in beach wear. I glanced, appreciated it, but did not feel the urge to leer like I normally would. Honestly it's very rare to see this many attractive women just out and about while getting food, at the mall, and hanging out in the park.

After studying so many release/law of attraction stuff it's clear that the more you want something, the less you get, and once you let go of that need suddenly what you wanted becomes very abundant. Reading some sm/wm journals this seems to line up with my experience today. Even my gf seemed insecure tonight which is unlike her, she kept asking what I think of her and what future she sees with me. This meditation really seemed to have eliminated any neediness towards attractive women I've had and I thought I was pretty good at that...

I hope you guys try it and see good results with it Big Grin

Oh one more note, you want to be sure that you're in a "passive" mode while bringing up negative issues like in other meditations. If you have negative thoughts/images/past experiences pop up just sort of see it get sucked into the black hole and go back to a "blank slate" similar to how transcendental meditation teaches you to focus on your breathing, except focus on that black hole. When other thoughts come up just let them go, well actually you don't get to let them go they are sucked out of you by force Cool

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - AriGold - 06-25-2016

Thanks for sharing.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - dweller94 - 06-26-2016

Cheers Bits, I'll definitely try this a few times.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - Benjamin - 06-26-2016

I didn't read this in detail because I don't want to give myself more ways to derail the subliminals. Tapping and sedona derail the results every time i've done them so this probably will too.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - Nox - 06-27-2016

My first question would be where this technique originated. I don't like feeding strange entities.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - bits - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 10:49 AM)Nox Wrote: My first question would be where this technique originated. I don't like feeding strange entities.

It's an aztec meditation, nothing to do with spiritual entities, the "black hole" is really just a metaphor in the same way sedona method has you repeatedly ask can/would/when will you let it go.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - Nox - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 10:56 AM)bits Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 10:49 AM)Nox Wrote: My first question would be where this technique originated. I don't like feeding strange entities.

It's an aztec meditation, nothing to do with spiritual entities, the "black hole" is really just a metaphor in the same way sedona method has you repeatedly ask can/would/when will you let it go.

Emergence 2012
"Our modern day astrophysicists and astronomers, with all their sophisticated scientific instruments, are not the only humans that have wondered what may exist at the center of our galaxy. The superb astronomers and mathematicians of the ancient Mayan civilization, also pondered this question. The Mayans knew where in the sky the exact center of the galaxy was located and they even had a glyph representing it which is now named Hunab Ku ; it was known to the Mayans as The Galactic Butterfly. Their entire cosmology and extremely accurate calendars were based on the existence and location of Hunab Ku and they deeply believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there." -- John Ennis

hunabku2
Hunab Ku as the Galactic Butterfly

Hunab Ku was, to the Mayans, the supreme God and ultimate Creator and was located in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It represented the gateway to other galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the consciousness that has ever existed in this, our own galaxy. Hunab Ku, according to the Mayans, is also the consciousness which organized all matter from a whirling disk - into stars, planets and solar systems. Hunab Ku is the Mother Womb which is constantly giving birth to new stars and it gave birth to our own Sun and planet Earth as well as the other planets found in our solar system. They also believed that the ultimate Creator directs everything that happens in our galaxy from its center through the emanation of periodic energy bursts of consciousness.

Wiki

Hunab Ku as Symbol Edit

Argüelles' modification of the Hunab Ku symbol.
After being introduced to the concept by Hunbatz Men, who discussed this concept in his 1986 book Religión ciencia maya,[16] Argüelles popularized Hunab Ku in his 1987 book The Mayan Factor.[17] However, instead of Martínez' symbol, what Argüelles asserted was the "Hunab Ku" symbol was originally a rectangular design used by the Aztecs for a ritual cloak, known as the Mantle of Lip Plugs (or, arguably, mantle of "spider water"). The design survives today as a rug design being sold in central Mexico, but was associated with the Milky Way and the god Hunab Ku by Argüelles, who modified the symbol to look more like a circular motif evoking a yin and yang symbol as well as a spiral galaxy or the blood droped by Hunab Ku on the bones that Quetzalcoatl took from Ah Puch to create humanity. It has become associated with Mayanism.

The earliest known appearance of the design that inspired Argüelles is in the 16th century Codex Magliabechiano, an Aztec (not Maya) document that is also known for graphic depictions of heart sacrifice drawn by indigenous artists. The design was first reproduced by Zelia Nuttall, who rediscovered the Codex Magliabecchiano in Florence, Italy in 1898, in her 1901 book The Fundamental Principles of Old and New World Civilizations: A Comparative Research Based on a Study of the Ancient Mexican Religious, Sociological and Calendrical Systems.[18] Facsimiles of the codex were published in 1903 and 1982.[19][20

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - bits - 06-27-2016

not sure i follow... many cultures prayed to the sun or moon, doesn't mean those things are spiritual. A black hole is a black hole, if it is a spiritual entity I don't think imagining it sucking up your negative emotions is going to make much of a difference.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - Benjamin - 06-27-2016

Guys talk about astrology belongs in just the astrology thread not in other threads.

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - ImFreeman - 06-28-2016

Hey thanks for sharing.

" 2) imagine a giant black hole whos only role is to suck out pain, emotional trauma, negative beliefs, etc out from you. "

Where do i imagine this blackhole? in the room where i am, do i imagine myself inside the blackhole?, besides me?

" 3) bring up whatever issue is bothering you, lets say it's procrastination or resistance to a subliminal, or whatever, bring up those feelings and really feel them in your mind and body"

How do i bring up for example procastination? do i imagine the activity i am dreading to do? or just the feelings the idea of doing that creates?

Also won't this blackhole suckout other feelings/good feelings/maybe sub-generated auras?

Thank you!

RE: a very powerful "release" technique - bits - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 02:57 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hey thanks for sharing.

" 2) imagine a giant black hole whos only role is to suck out pain, emotional trauma, negative beliefs, etc out from you. "

Where do i imagine this blackhole? in the room where i am, do i imagine myself inside the blackhole?, besides me?

" 3) bring up whatever issue is bothering you, lets say it's procrastination or resistance to a subliminal, or whatever, bring up those feelings and really feel them in your mind and body"

How do i bring up for example procastination? do i imagine the activity i am dreading to do? or just the feelings the idea of doing that creates?

Also won't this blackhole suckout other feelings/good feelings/maybe sub-generated auras?

Thank you!

you can imagine the black hole anywhere, I like placing it above me so it's in my face

for procrastination just start thinking about all of the stuff you can about procrastinating, the fact that you hate procrastinating, all those times you procrastinated and wished that you didn't, how you feel before/during/after procastination, etc

as for sucking out positive feelings i haven't experienced that, i just imagine that this black hole is only sucking out anything that's holding me back or is negative