Subliminal Talk
EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary (/Thread-EHPRA-2-Your-evaluations-Summary)

Pages: 1 2

EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 06-12-2016

Hi Guys

Im using E2 at the moment and try to keep up with the journals, but theres always so much to read etc.

Some of you are using E2 and some of you have also used E1.

I thought to help boost my confidence at times of doubt and to help others to ask you therefore to summaries in as many words as you want as to how E2 has been for you, whether good and bad.

How long you feel you will need to be on it and why.

And finally if you have used E1, how does it REALLY compare.

thanks

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 06-12-2016

I will begin and give my insight.

I didn't use E1 properly or for long so I can't qualify to compare.

I am on day 6 of E2. I haven't noticed anything yet.

The only thing I have noticed but unsure if its credited to E2, are dreams. Thats it, I wake in a the middle of a dream or wake out of a dream so I recall I had a dream.

The dream doesn't help me in any way as mostly its just random to me.

I dont notice any other result if these dreams are even a result.

Thanks

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - maxx55 - 06-12-2016

Dude, chill. The standard time to see any kind of difference with a program is still the standard 32 days iirc. Just set it and forget it. If you really don't see any benefits, you can get a refund.

But you should be focusing on doing as much as you can to grow. I've never completely relied on a sub.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - eternity - 06-13-2016

You may not feel much on e2 but that's because the program is putting on a mask of zen so it can do some hardcore work on the inside. I've experienced it first hand.

As for how it can compare? Well I've used 5g programs and E2. And E2 is a freaking beast and does a lot more in a lot less time. I'm using BASE5G, stage 1 for about 3 weeks now and I'm just now hitting the breakthrough point of resistance. With E2 I seemed to have healed a lot of issues from my past in just 2 months of usage.

I agree with max- set it and forget it.

I also understand why you question the sub.

If you have any doubts, run a 4G sub for 32 days, then a 5g sub for 32 days, and then a 5.5g sub for 32 days and then report the differences yourself.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 06-13-2016

thank you for answering guys. You really helped.

When I posted this, I didn't have the replies from shannon that he and others also gave to my similar post on his discussion journal.

Collectively you have all helped me to just have faith and let it work

I really can't wait to have my inner anxieties and deep fears removed!!! Smile

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Nox - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 04:57 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: thank you for answering guys. You really helped.

When I posted this, I didn't have the replies from shannon that he and others also gave to my similar post on his discussion journal.

If it helps I used v1 for 3 months and am now immediately following it (after a break) with 6 months of usage. It feels like nothing is happening while your whole life is changing.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - cataleya - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 02:42 PM)Nox Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:57 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: thank you for answering guys. You really helped.

If it helps I used v1 for 3 months and am now immediately following it (after a break) with 6 months of usage. It feels like nothing is happening while your whole life is changing.

What a powerful sentence! This should be like a headline testimonial on 2E!

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 02:42 PM)Nox Wrote:

you're following it with 6months of E2?

How is your whole life changing?

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Benjamin - 06-13-2016

Quote: It feels like nothing is happening while your whole life is changing.

Hmm interesting. It is definately hard to notice. My dreams and subtle things aswell as things coming up tell me something is happening but I can't really tell what it is.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-02-2016

(06-13-2016, 05:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote: It feels like nothing is happening while your whole life is changing.

Hmm interesting. It is definately hard to notice. My dreams and subtle things aswell as things coming up tell me something is happening but I can't really tell what it is.

I have no idea at all if anything is happening now. I don't notice dreams or anything and hope there is no placebo effect instead.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Nox - 07-02-2016

My whole life changes because I'm more free and relaxed. Before I'd fixate on things that I thought I was "working on" to deal with with them. Well, there was never a solution just the worry. Just repeat negativity and stress.

Now, something big happens and I deal with it and let it go. I don't sit and dwell on things and run them over and over in my mind to find a solution, when really all I was doing was putting bad moments on repeat. What I could have or should have said. Now I don't care. Something happens, I respond, I drop it and move on. Doesn't really matter how "badly" it went. Im more likely to make big decisions due to less attachment in the outcome.

I get my people saying that friends and family they have want to meet me. sure, why not?
I have big things come up that I am hesitant with because I've never done them. Sure, why not?
I've had major changes in my life outlook that are honestly scary. Oh well!

Major stumbles just don't happen. You easily adapt and overcome them. New potential solutions also start popping up as options because of this. Example: a solution to an issue of my girl and her family was me kicking her brother's ass. I'm not one prone to start fights or attack people, but in this case I realized I'd be okay with just kicking the guy's ass. Sounds weird for for a lovey dovey hippie sub doesn't it? Lol

It's deceptively deep. Parts of who I've always been but either repressed or shut down have come up to the surface. I'm more "barbaric" and much more kind at the same time. It seems to heal the wounds that kept who you really are hidden. And I haven't done E2 for 6 months yet, only 4 as its only been out for 4. I've been listening to it since the night it came out. I had listened to v1 for 3 months and then e2 I WILL listen to for 6 months. The plan is to listen to am6 after that to reinforce and refine some of my more barbaric behavior. Big Grin

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-04-2016

(07-02-2016, 06:34 AM)Nox Wrote: My whole life changes because I'm more free and relaxed. Before I'd fixate on things that I thought I was "working on" to deal with with them. Well, there was never a solution just the worry. Just repeat negativity and stress.

Now, something big happens and I deal with it and let it go. I don't sit and dwell on things and run them over and over in my mind to find a solution, when really all I was doing was putting bad moments on repeat. What I could have or should have said. Now I don't care. Something happens, I respond, I drop it and move on. Doesn't really matter how "badly" it went. Im more likely to make big decisions due to less attachment in the outcome.

I get my people saying that friends and family they have want to meet me. sure, why not?
I have big things come up that I am hesitant with because I've never done them. Sure, why not?

Major stumbles just don't happen. You easily adapt and overcome them. New potential solutions also start popping up as options because of this. Example: a solution to an issue of my girl and her family was me kicking her brother's ass. I'm not one prone to start fights or attack people, but in this case I realized I'd be okay with just kicking the guy's ass. Sounds weird for for a lovey dovey hippie sub doesn't it? Lol

It's deceptively deep. Parts of who I've always been but either repressed or shut down have come up to the surface. I'm more "barbaric" and much more kind at the same time. It seems to heal the wounds that kept who you really are hidden. And I haven't done E2 for 6 months yet, only 4 as its only been out for 4. I've been listening to it since the night it came out. I had listened to v1 for 3 months and then e2 I WILL listen to for 6 months. The plan is to listen to am6 after that to reinforce and refine some of my more barbaric behavior. Big Grin

Wow thanks Nox, thats pretty darn epic!

Im approaching 32days, not noticed anything as yet but will keep going.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - PinkGreenOrangePug - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 04:26 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 06:34 AM)Nox Wrote: My whole life changes because I'm more free and relaxed. Before I'd fixate on things that I thought I was "working on" to deal with with them. Well, there was never a solution just the worry. Just repeat negativity and stress.

What is EPHRA?

Wow thanks Nox, thats pretty darn epic!

Im approaching 32days, not noticed anything as yet but will keep going.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-05-2016

PinkGreenOrangePug, did you want to say something?