Subliminal Talk
Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas (/Thread-Base-2-1-Rayhon-s-Road-to-Financial-Freedom-beautiful-chicas)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Spiritman - 08-17-2016

I am going to give some of my feedback since using BASE 2.1. I am on my third run through, I am starting to see some of the modules coming through this time around. I have noticed that each time I run BASE, that the modules that I want to work on the most, seem to improve each time. Now I am not where I want to be, but I am starting to make progress.

I am currently on Stage 4, the main module that I see right now working on me right is "Seek The Challenge." Also, I have been trying to take some action steps to quit my job so I can go into business for myself or seek out a way to generate MSI (Multiple Sources of Income). I have been hitting up against some brick walls lately, but I am determined to stick with it and find a way one or another.

The good news is, that some of the steps I have taken, are showing signs of promise that I might be going in the right direction. But I see why people don't peruse high goals, because of all the set backs and time involved. Some how some way, I will make it and when I do, I will give my testimonial.

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Raykon - 08-17-2016

I did notice I was more more of a go getter and I was more comfortable and excited about doing business deals. I made a few grand buying an selling cars and I was able to express myself at work without being shy or scared to say whats on my mind. I had allot of business confidence and was constantly thinking of great ideas on how to make money. I also became much less focused on materialistic things and became much better at not spending money.

My math and memory skills were way better too but one my favorite aspect of the sub is that work wasn't so miserable anymore.

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - eternity - 08-17-2016

welcome back to home BASE rayhon!

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Raykon - 08-18-2016

I'm sorry for my undecisiveness guys. I decided to go back to DMSI and use 2.3 when it's available. I have such a strong sex drive, I always have and I've only had sex 7 times and never had a girlfriend (because I'm shallow and only went for 9's & 10's but didn't have the confidence/self esteem to handle them in the past. I do now. Interestingly enough since using WM and especially DMSI I now see more women attractive and not just 9's and 10's.

I decided I need to keep using DMSI until I get laid all the time. Also, getting laid will make me feel happpier about life I imagine and take away that stress/rage that I build up in my body.

I still feel extremely business minded and am constantly thinking of ways to make more money. I will definitely do BASE a few times in a row eventually. in a year or two.

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - kwamezzie - 11-12-2016

(06-03-2016, 04:16 PM)Rayhon Wrote: I feel extremely smart, I'm constantly learning and thinking about intelligent things while at work if I'm not focused on a task or the task is very simple.

My mathematics skills have gotten noticeably better but that might be a side effect of the extreme mental clarity & cognitive enhancement I feel from the program so far very potent and noticeably.

My memory is very good now & even have a more colourful & lucid memory while I'm reminiscing on the past.

I'm bold & confident when interacting with people. But it's strange because sometimes I'm very alpha and dominant and other times I'm very calm and zen like speech/tone of voice.

I'm no longer scared of phone calls & situations that before I couldn't handle emotionally.

My guitar skills have gotten better then ever before & I freestyle melodies and riffs without any knowledge I just know how to do it for some reason which is strange.

I feel more spiritual & intuitive again & I've become a full vegan. been vegetarian for 3 months and vegan for 1 month.

My mom lost 32 pounds from hiking with my dad while using BASE. SHe did stage 1 for 32 days and stage 2 for 4 months. Every other stage she will be doing for 4 months as well then going back and doing stage 1 for a month or two to hopefully balance things out for making this mistake & not listening to Shannon instructions like I should have.

I'm loving this program & will probably keep running it until i'm a multi-millionaire. I work at a company that it's actually possible to make million dollar a year income in only 5-10 years of work depending on the individuals own skills & work ethic.

I can't go into detail because of forum rules but Base has definitely improved my social skills/confidence and sales ability.

Thank you shannon for not only curing me of emotional trama and being overly feminine before I used your Alpha male 5.0 then v6 program. Then making me great with women when I used woman magnet and sex magnet.

Base in my opinion is the most valuable of all the programs i've done so far because it makes you smarter and I believe the entire program has to do with intelligence.

so one has to listen to each stage of BASE fr 4months?

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - kwamezzie - 11-12-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:15 PM)spiritman Wrote: I am going to give some of my feedback since using BASE 2.1. I am on my third run through, I am starting to see some of the modules coming through this time around. I have noticed that each time I run BASE, that the modules that I want to work on the most, seem to improve each time. Now I am not where I want to be, but I am starting to make progress.

I am currently on Stage 4, the main module that I see right now working on me right is "Seek The Challenge." Also, I have been trying to take some action steps to quit my job so I can go into business for myself or seek out a way to generate MSI (Multiple Sources of Income). I have been hitting up against some brick walls lately, but I am determined to stick with it and find a way one or another.

The good news is, that some of the steps I have taken, are showing signs of promise that I might be going in the right direction. But I see why people don't peruse high goals, because of all the set backs and time involved. Some how some way, I will make it and when I do, I will give my testimonial.

what do you mean by "third run'?

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Raykon - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 09:33 AM)kwamezzie Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 04:16 PM)Rayhon Wrote: I feel extremely smart, I'm constantly learning and thinking about intelligent things while at work if I'm not focused on a task or the task is very simple.

My mathematics skills have gotten noticeably better but that might be a side effect of the extreme mental clarity & cognitive enhancement I feel from the program so far very potent and noticeably.

My memory is very good now & even have a more colourful & lucid memory while I'm reminiscing on the past.

I'm bold & confident when interacting with people. But it's strange because sometimes I'm very alpha and dominant and other times I'm very calm and zen like speech/tone of voice.

I'm no longer scared of phone calls & situations that before I couldn't handle emotionally.

My guitar skills have gotten better then ever before & I freestyle melodies and riffs without any knowledge I just know how to do it for some reason which is strange.

I feel more spiritual & intuitive again & I've become a full vegan. been vegetarian for 3 months and vegan for 1 month.

My mom lost 32 pounds from hiking with my dad while using BASE. SHe did stage 1 for 32 days and stage 2 for 4 months. Every other stage she will be doing for 4 months as well then going back and doing stage 1 for a month or two to hopefully balance things out for making this mistake & not listening to Shannon instructions like I should have.

I'm loving this program & will probably keep running it until i'm a multi-millionaire. I work at a company that it's actually possible to make million dollar a year income in only 5-10 years of work depending on the individuals own skills & work ethic.

I can't go into detail because of forum rules but Base has definitely improved my social skills/confidence and sales ability.

Thank you shannon for not only curing me of emotional trama and being overly feminine before I used your Alpha male 5.0 then v6 program. Then making me great with women when I used woman magnet and sex magnet.

Base in my opinion is the most valuable of all the programs i've done so far because it makes you smarter and I believe the entire program has to do with intelligence.

so one has to listen to each stage of BASE fr 4months?

No you're supposed to use each stage for 32 days. My parents ended up doing more because we never ended up switching the programs to the next stage on time. ended up stopping after the 3rd stage and they are now doing 2 or 3 months of stage 1 to help balance things out and then doing 1 month for each stage after that .

RE: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas - Benjamin - 11-12-2016

Quote:so one has to listen to each stage of BASE fr 4months?

No, not at all! Should be 32 days each.