Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-23-2017

I know I have to wait 7 days but I seriously can't wait to get onto IYGSH!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-24-2017

Day 3 of no E2

I watch the time pass I wait to start IYGHS

So anything happened to make me feel E2 worked on me, is there anything, not really no.

However am I being lazy, unmotivated, procrastinating etc maybe

I did maybe 20mins of work last night eventually and then realised its 4.30am and Im too tired and went to sleep.

Woke at 12.30pm, woke up and sat on the bed till 2 or 3pm watching the news on my phone, and reading this site and other websites etc.

Finally got out, didn't brush my teeth or shower, instead came to my laptop on my desk, sat and actually did a tiny bit on my project, a design change that occurred to me but nothing else

After this, I surfed the net some more rather than eating breakfast, its now 3.08pm, I've wasted the day again Sad

Anyway time to get off here, and go eat and shower and then finish this project

I hope that subs here work on me, and that subs here will work on me. Im happy to give IYGSH or MLS 5.5G all the time they need and not jump onto another sub IF they work on my procrastination, motivation and habits.

Will they??

Day 3 of no E2 continued....

So after 47 days of E2 I'm categorically saying its not worked on me Sad

I have procrastinated all day, literally been a sloth/slug/lazy today as theres no uni.

I had a shower and then called my family back home.

I was talking to my sister about some stuff she may have to get for me, she's doing me a favour yet when we talk its either because I'm long winded or that she's impatient but theres a complete misunderstanding at what I'm saying and what she's understanding and then it got me more irate which led me to get more angry or frustrated and then led me to try and stay controlled yet my language and voice was clearly unhappy and to her credit she became passive and allowed me to speak.

I was indirectly patronising her or verbally pointing out her error in misunderstanding me but i HATED myself for it.

After the phone call I feel crap absolutely crap!!!

I know E2 hasnt worked on my procrastination issues which apparently the world believes is indicative of fear so ok it hasnt worked on this fear, however its not worked on my anger or frustration levels I don't believe. Some may say well ok you were controlled and didn't totally lose it which is true but thats because she didn't poke me back and cause me to lose it further.

So E2 hasnt worked on my anger, so Shannon already believes I have had resistance but come on with the technology upgrade in E2 from E1, as a 5G sub isn't it supposed to work on me by day 47 atleast?

I am now in the stage of course of having 7 days of no E2 and then going to start IYGSH until MLS comes out and as I've said before if MLS has no OP IYGSH and UM in it to the level I want and need then I may stick with IYGSH indefinitely UNTIL my university study habits and regime improve but right now I'm feeling very unhopeful indeed that any subs here will work on me.

Im in a sad place Sad

Day 3 of no E2 continued....

I just called home and spoke to mum.

I expected mum to either tell me off or for saying something but nothing at all.

Mum didn't even notice the sadness in my voice or the way I am not myself.

I feel even worse now.

Since the weekend (today is now Wednesday so from friday to today) I havent been feeling good at all inside and I'm now feeling worse, someone cheer me up Sad

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-25-2017

Day 3 of no E2 continued and then todays update which is Day 4 of no E2.

D3 cont:

So I ended up finally working on the project from I guess 1am - 3am. I finished it.

Day 4 today:

I woke at 6am after only 2hrs sleep, I had to as I needed to get into uni for 8am.

That went well then went to class to present the project. It was supposed to be 15pages, I ended up doing 28pages, and I presented and basically SMASHED IT!!!! that means that I impressed even the teacher who said it was very professional and mature and etc basically she said it was amazing!!!

I then got my marks for another class's exam and I suspected but I got A for that. It was easy tbh though.

I then came home and my friend said we have to go back to uni to sort some shit out, which we did and then I got home.

During sorting the shit out i chatted to girls, and I basically tried to just chat and be friendly with any girl that I saw from my year that I liked, because we were all crowded in a long corridor waiting for information from teachers etc...its messy so I basically saw it as a fun time and enjoyed chatting to girls there as well as guys and getting numbers etc.

it was really cool so I felt good after days of shit!!! (see posts above to see whats been happening).

now its 11.55pm and I should sleep I mean I've been running on 2hours sleep since 6AM but I'm high on coca cola and typing this.

I have nothing else to really share.

I cannot say still that I've felt anything from E2 still Sad

I just wanna start IYGSH ASAP now!!!!

Please send me good wishes that this works on me.

thanks

ps: I just remembered, I couldnt sleep last night, my head had music repeating in my mind. Music I listen and work to and it was running in my mind and then I woke to music.

Is this relevant or signs of E2 or anything I don't know but sharing it, it wasnt a minor thing either it was always playing but then eventually stopped.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Shawn - 05-25-2017

Looks like you experience the bloom.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Looks like you experience the bloom.

TBH i don't know, do you mean the bloom with the assignment and exam or with girls?

I was just enjoying myself after a good day and happy that the 2nd year is more or less over, though the exams are coming now.

I can't say this was the bloom, simply because I have been known to be this way a lot, thought undoubtably not regularly.

I also felt a friend of mine who I had a fight with in the first year (didn't reach physical but could of) made amends and he was glued to me the whole time however this was the situation we were in as we all had to be in this corridor waiting for the teachers and further information.

Day 5 of no E2

I had a dream, a dream of my first girlfriend.

I can't recall the dream completely except that I was really missing her, really wanting to be with her even though all this time had past and well it wasnt happening.

I don't think this dream is the result of the E2 bloom, because while listening to E2 the nightmares I had in 1 night which I thought was E2 I think occurred because of lack of sleep and exhaustion from a heavy week and this seems to the the case here as well, as I had less sleep to do the various projects for this final week of uni.

What do you all think that are following my thread?

That being said I woke at 12pm cos mom/mum called me, and then now at 1.45pm my time, I'm typing this out.

The plan today is to go to a printers with a friend to print out notes in colour (expensive but worth it) then he said lets go to the city's zoo which he's been to but I havent so he I and another friend will do this and perhaps a 4th friend too.

After this we may go for a meal then back to pick up our printing and then probably nothing else.

My 2nd year has officially finished, and now all I have are 4 exams to do, seems minor except I have ALOT of work to do, and rather than face it and start I'm avoiding it like the plague.

I will be starting IYGSH in 2 days time, once the 7 days or 6 days are done, basically on Monday I will start.

I know its a 4G technology, but so far all I've tried were MLS 5.5G, no gain from that of course, then I tried E2 twice, and the first time maybe my technology that I relied on wasnt able to play US such as my macbook pro etc however this time I took no chances by playing at night every night no matter what, and then playing the day whenever I could with my phone (which shannon said would work but slower as it gives a 45% overall power output in relation to better tech). So even if the first time I played E2 for over 70 days did nothing, then I had hoped E2 this time after 47 days would but nothing....

So I'm now really hoping that this 4G sub works and quickly but I know some of you have said that 4G work slower so I'm basically still at square 1 and at the mercy of these subs and here seeking help.

I know 1 day and soon MLS 5.5G will be released.

You have, many of you have said that MLS should be used immediately as soon as it is released, but I'm adamant that my biggest biggest issues isn't so much memorising (though making that quicker would be amazing!!!).... no .....

....my biggest issues as is clear to me now from this week, is the procrastination and fear of studying itself as well as the boredom or the loss of time that I feel by studying and the loss perhaps from life and living life I feel I will have from studying too.

All of this consciously I know is absurd but subconsciously that inner child within is not letting me do as I need until i fear the deadlines and then I jump into action all the time.

IF you all believe that MLS once it is released and the scope of that program is revealed to some extent by shannon believe that it is better then I will buy no matter the cost and use it religiously until my grades and study habits improve, whether that takes me a year or 2 years or 3 years. Only after that will I jump onto another sub unless a better is realised.

BUT if MLS is only going to work on memory then I am better staying on a sub such as IYGSH that will help me in class right?

I havent asked shannon if after IYGSH I should jump onto MLS 5.5G as its too early to ask that, however I know shannon has said that there will be some scripting in MLS that will deal with procrastination, motivation and IYGSH....the question is how much???

Will it be enough???

Is MLS 5.5G going to be the most powerful and effective sub ever released by Shannon so far or will it be simply a minor upgrade from MLS 5G ?

feel free to answer if you have any thoughts on this please or anything I have written.

My thread here will come to a close on sunday evening and a new thread on IYGSH will be opened with a reminder and links to my previous threads for those that want to read and to give answers and hope to those that need it besides me.

thanks for reading

Day 6 of NO E2

The whole day has had its up and downs but nothing major for me to care about today.

It is now 3.53am - yes I'm not asleep.

Ive finally bought IYGSH (4G - Type B) @ $24.50

I will begin this sub on Sunday night (today is Saturday morning at 3.54am) and therefore Monday will be my day 1

There is no flac in this pack, only mp3.

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 05-26-2017

Shannon only started doing flac with 5.5g programs. So E2 and more recent ones.

(05-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Shannon only started doing flac with 5.5g programs. So E2 and more recent ones.

ah ok cool, can't wait to start it, thanks Ben Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-27-2017

Day 6 of No E2 continued

Woke today around 11am, didn't properly get out of bed until now (3pm)

Sat with a bowl of cereal and realised when I don't have uni I am lazy as today.

Not sure why but hope this goes with IYGSH and MLS 5.5G

Tomorrow is the last day of no E2 and no subs

I will then begin my IYGSH journey.

Day 6 of No E2 continued...

So I've been a lazy sloth today. Done some laundry (1 wash) and hate and procrastinated on youtube watching pointless videos.

Now watched the last episode of the Arrow, and decided today was a chilling day.

I will now sort my dishes out and then make a cuppa and perhaps watch a movie or create the new IYGSH thread.

Im eager very eager to start that subliminal. Shannon said wait 7 days, can I not start now after 6 days? lol

Day 6 of No E2 continued....

Sat and finally started a thread of IYGSH: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8803.html

Changed my profile signature too to reflect this change.

I hope to start IYGSH and yes I'm excited and hopeful.

My day otherwise is lazy and fine, and no E2 Bloom noticed.