Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Blink - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 02:57 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Since its MONO using s4/s7 (and ill be using it mostly to sit on my desk and play if not with headphones) then results take longer? or not as effective?

It won't be as effective. If I recall correctly, Shannon even had how much less effective in power it would be. In terms of the results taking longer, I have no idea, unfortunately. If I had to guess, I'd say it would take longer chances are. But this is the earliest 5.5G technology. So who knows Tongue

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 03:40 PM)Blink Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 02:57 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Since its MONO using s4/s7 (and ill be using it mostly to sit on my desk and play if not with headphones) then results take longer? or not as effective?

It won't be as effective. If I recall correctly, Shannon even had how much less effective in power it would be. In terms of the results taking longer, I have no idea, unfortunately. If I had to guess, I'd say it would take longer chances are. But this is the earliest 5.5G technology. So who knows Tongue

Do you have faith in the subs?

My issues have been trying to find the chance to play E2 daily and consistently due to my current life circumstances.

If I play the US at night, for 8hours at a volume that allows me to head ocean sound in my bed then will this work enough?

and then if I add the mono US from s7 phone do you think together this might work on me eventually?

(03-29-2017, 04:10 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

My issues have been trying to find the chance to play E2 daily and consistently due to my current life circumstances.

If I play the US at night, for 8hours at a volume that allows me to head ocean sound in my bed then will this work enough?

and then if I add the mono US from s7 phone do you think together this might work on me eventually?

Yep, I do Big Grin

That sounds like a good plan! 8 hours should be more that enough tho. I was listening to E2 about 12-14 hours when I was on it, but that made me really clumsy while dealing with trivial stuff. I guess usage time would vary from person to person and you'll have to tell by experience what suits you best. But I would start with 8 hours, and build on top of it little by little. Or reduce it.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:04 PM)Blink Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 04:10 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Yep, I do Big Grin

That sounds like a good plan! 8 hours should be more that enough tho. I was listening to E2 about 12-14 hours when I was on it, but that made me really clumsy while dealing with trivial stuff. I guess usage time would vary from person to person and you'll have to tell by experience what suits you best. But I would start with 8 hours, and build on top of it little by little. Or reduce it.

Wow I appreciate that, it makes sense, start with 8 and then gauge it.

However what do I gauge, because everyone says its subtle.

Im using it to simply eliminate all my fears and anxieties and apprehensions, from wasps and spiders to new situations to procrastinating based fears etc

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-29-2017

With Indigo Mind Labs subliminals, faith is not required. Cooperation and proper use, however, is.

E2 will be as fast and aggressive as you can handle. It goes at your pace.

If you use Mono, with 5G and below the ratio of power compared to Stereo is 45%. I'm not sure that is true with 5.5G+ because of P4/5.

(03-29-2017, 05:32 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: However what do I gauge, because everyone says its subtle.

If you get way too exhausted for example that you can't deal with everyday life. Or when emotions get way too out of balance. Anything of that sort would mean you're overdoing it. I guess you can't miss it when it happens Tongue

Also, there are a couple of very detailed E2 journals on here. Off the top of my head I could think of mat's and maxx's. If you follow them on a day to day basis, you'd be surprised how much similarities you can find with them. Plus they have their own insights there and other people's advice. It should be pretty helpful.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 03-30-2017

(03-29-2017, 06:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: With Indigo Mind Labs subliminals, faith is not required. Cooperation and proper use, however, is.

E2 will be as fast and aggressive as you can handle. It goes at your pace.

If you use Mono, with 5G and below the ratio of power compared to Stereo is 45%. I'm not sure that is true with 5.5G+ because of P4/5.

wow thank you for replying here Shannon Smile

45% is still awesome, so now I will use my s7 too to compensate for times when I cannot use anything else.

Thank you so much

(03-29-2017, 06:25 PM)Blink Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:32 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: However what do I gauge, because everyone says its subtle.

If you get way too exhausted for example that you can't deal with everyday life. Or when emotions get way too out of balance. Anything of that sort would mean you're overdoing it. I guess you can't miss it when it happens Tongue

Also, there are a couple of very detailed E2 journals on here. Off the top of my head I could think of mat's and maxx's. If you follow them on a day to day basis, you'd be surprised how much similarities you can find with them. Plus they have their own insights there and other people's advice. It should be pretty helpful.

Thank you so much Blink.

I will try and follow those journals too now if I can, is there a way to click follow or something or just find and read them?

Shannon replied just above yours did you see it, how awesome is that!!

So he kindly says that s7/s4 etc are 45% the power of stereo etc, Thats still decent right?

This now means I can play E2 and all future subs even with my phone, for the times I'm away back home with family during vacation time, as well as try and get extra listening in the evenings or if at all poss in the day when I'm listening to music, watching tv etc and trying to study in a silent environment.

hows that sound?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Blink - 03-30-2017

(03-30-2017, 07:32 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Thank you so much Blink.

I will try and follow those journals too now if I can, is there a way to click follow or something or just find and read them?

So he kindly says that s7/s4 etc are 45% the power of stereo etc, Thats still decent right?

This now means I can play E2 and all future subs even with my phone, for the times I'm away back home with family during vacation time, as well as try and get extra listening in the evenings or if at all poss in the day when I'm listening to music, watching tv etc and trying to study in a silent environment.

hows that sound?

Sounds good! We all have to make compromises sometimes Smile

Also, I've linked the journals to their names. I'll include the links here as well.

Mat's Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6167.html
Maxx's Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7287.html

In terms of following, you can subscribe to the thread, from the bottom of the page. Although, they're not updating them anymore, because they're using other subs at the moment.

(03-30-2017, 08:11 AM)Blink Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 07:32 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Thank you so much Blink.

hows that sound?

Sounds good! We all have to make compromises sometimes Smile

Also, I've linked the journals to their names. I'll include the links here as well.

Mat's Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6167.html
Maxx's Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7287.html

In terms of following, you can subscribe to the thread, from the bottom of the page. Although, they're not updating them anymore, because they're using other subs at the moment.

fantastic thank you so much, you cannot believe how stressed and despondent I was because I couldnt play this subs daily and now there is NO excuse, even with 45% its better than nothing and will fit into my day even if I cannot play masked etc.

Ill avoid listening to US with headphones just incase however playing it at the masked volume from my s7 and with my AUDIOengine A2+ means.... HERE I COME Smile thank you so much and for the links and helping with that too...means a lot buddy!!!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-02-2017

THE FUTURE NOW LOOKS BRIGHT - THE RETURN OF JAKE2015

Hi Everyone

I believe now there is every opportunity for me to get the most I can from these subs so decided to update my post in the hope that it will also help others here too.

As you, my friends and readers of this thread will know, the biggest challenge that I faced was enabling me to listen to the subs for 8hours a day, every day without fail.

My lifestyle and the obstacles in my way made it impossible to do just that.

There would always be breaks of weeks and this made me give up on many occasions, from either trying or simply starting to listen to a sub.

However after years I've finally learnt and credit must be given to BLINK for getting me onto this new profound and empowering path. (thanks always to the others here that have always had my back from Disneyland and others however Blink showed me the way)

With Blink's help the one and the only - SHANNON somehow got onto my thread here and replied to a post cementing the final rungs of the ladder I have been trying to climb so here is the new plan and its explanation for you all...

The Plan

While at university, I am changing my lifestyle around so that I can both fit these subs in but also get 8hours of sleep and hit the books and the gym etc.

So at night I will be using my AudioEngine A2+ speakers (verified by the manufacturers to have frequency response of 23Khz) to play the UltraSilent Sub.

I have been using my sony usb walkman (NWZ-B183F) - WHICH IS TERRIBLE FOR THIS as some mornings the player seems to have gone off itself.

If anyone knows of any usb player that can be plugged into the wall and left like that, id appreciate it.

That being said ill start now using my Samsung Galaxy s7 to play this sub via connected to the speakers.

Obstacle:
A) There are times when I don't get 8hours sleep, but even those time getting in some hours is better than nothing.

B) What happens when I go home to family I hear those loyal readers of my thread ask? Well, this is where Blink and Shannon came into it. Shannon has CONFIRMED to me that even with mono speakers of a cell/mobile phone, playing the sub is better than nothing and for 5G and below subs it will equate to around 45% of the power.

So this means that on those days away from my speakers, I will play the sub at night through my phone Smile

HAPPY DAYS - this allows me to now get daily uninterrupted listening and as long as its daily I won't be frantic about the hours.

So what about the Daytime?

Well I'm hoping that when I'm NOT charging my phone (you shouldn't use your phone really when its charging, except for SMS etc) then I will let US sub play in the background no matter what I'm doing.

This way I hope to get atleast 8hours and hopefully more per day but not 23hours which is counterproductive.

So what about Masked?

Unfortunately I doubt I will have 1 hour in my busy schedule to commit to listening with headphones every day. I want to listen with headphones as this is the best way and masked gets deeper into the subconscious however if I'm not watching something on my laptop (masked gets in the way of my enjoying a tv show or music) then I'm studying (for which I play music and thus masked gets in the way) - so the best way is to listen when I'm able to without it interfering with anything, and the only way for that would be if I'm doing some chores (which don't happen daily as of yet) - so in conclusion:

If I can listen with headphones and masked I shall but this won't be everyday I'm sure. - Ill let you guys know if things change.

My hope is to now get uninterrupted listening of 1hour a day, ideally 5hours a day and at the least 8hours which won't always happen I'm sure.

My goal is to get 32 days of uninterrupted listening and then 60days and then 90days and maybe give it 180 days / 6months of listening to then evaluate.

We shall see Smile

Wish me luck!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-03-2017

Update: Night -> Day #1

So I've listened for 3 nights so far - twice with my not so good usb mp3 walkman and last night finally with my S4 (as explained above) so this will be counted as Night to Day #1.

I couldnt sleep at all for 4hours, i don't understand why and it had nothing to do with the subs.

When I did sleep I slept for 10hours and did want to walk, it could be due to the sleep supplements I'm taking to correct my sleep cycle, such as magnesium and melatonin etc.

When I woke what I do remember is that I was dreaming about 1 of my ex girlfriends.

The dream I had was showing me that she wasnt good for me due to the way she wouldnt perhaps be warm to my mother - family and my mother mean the most to me of course.

I don't know if this is the sub or just that I happen to wake up from a dream at that time.

What I know is that I spent the next hour thinking about her.

Im unsure if its the subconscious so wondering if any of you have any thoughts on this?

She was an ex that I did miss and love after we broke up and years later too.

Ive had a few broken relationships, and in them all they end up cutting it due to 1 reason or another.

Being the one rejected in this way is always the one that gets hurt the most and so perhaps this is something within me that needs closure?

what do you all think, and will E2 help if this is indeed a broken thread in my heart?

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-08-2017

Started on Sunday 3rd April at night and on the evening of Monday 4th of April, counted this as 1 days listening.

Update - Day 6 of listening (6nights and 6th day today)

Nothing to report except my sleep cycle is messed up completely so far.

Im sleeping at 5am and waking at 1pm or 2pm.

Im listening to ultra silent sub exclusively.

Im getting atleast 8hrs of listening at night.

Im getting around 6hours listening in the day on average

So I'm around 15hrs a day of listening.

However not noticed any dreams or anything else yet.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 06:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Started on Sunday 3rd April at night and on the evening of Monday 4th of April, counted this as 1 days listening.

Update - Day 6 of listening (6nights and 6th day today)

Nothing to report except my sleep cycle is messed up completely so far.

Im sleeping at 5am and waking at 1pm or 2pm.

Im listening to ultra silent sub exclusively.

Im getting atleast 8hrs of listening at night.

Im getting around 6hours listening in the day on average

So I'm around 15hrs a day of listening.

However not noticed any dreams or anything else yet.

Cant believe..Ur sleep cycle is exactly like mine.