Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - maxx55 - 10-29-2016

Hey Jake. I was really expecting for you to post about the changes you noticed in your recent post, but it seems like you haven't had noticeable results. Have you felt different at all compared to how you felt pre-E2? The dreams seem to be an indicator of clearing something.

At this point, I think you should look at the pattern of your usage. From what I've gathered you tend to stop listening pretty often. If you want results, you must be consistent. Listen every day for as much time as possible.

If you haven't seen noticeable results within a good month of consistent listening, then maybe you should ask Shannon for advice.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 10-29-2016

Here's something to give a go if you're willing. I was doing an experiment where I was taking nights off E2 and only doing days, even if I didn't get the whole 8 hours listening because I read others were getting results doing less listening.

It shifted results in a different way and opened a few things up. Like I started improving my eating after eating more for a while on E2 and a few other things. And I noticed a distinct difference in my dreams, even had several more intense 'purging' type dreams which is where I wake up from a dream fearful and sometimes sweaty but it means something has cleared.

It might give E2 some space to open up, at the very least it's an interesting experiment. Don't take this as part of the instructions for E2, it was just something I tried and the results were interesting.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 10-30-2016

(10-29-2016, 09:08 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 06:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
I have RETURNED

Basically first semester of uni and life got in the way of me continuing with the listening.

I also moved apartments and that was a struggle for sure.

Finally in my new place, got my speakers set up around my bed and in a week or so ill be ready to implement my 8+ hours a day listening again.

As you all know that have followed my journal, I'm getting ZERO results and effects from E2.

Why? I don't know.

All I can do is try try again and see if it will work for me once again.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I can only listen until I get to the XMAS Vacation/Holiday/Break.

I will then go home where listening won't be as consistent at all.

I have no idea whether I will be home for 2weeks or 4 weeks.

However once I am back then I can get back into the daily 8hours+ listening.

That being said, what I can assure you of is that even now I will have around 30mins of listening which is a start.

In 2017 I will continue from the new year once I'm back and then see how it goes.

AS ALWAYS: Please read my journal and feel free to offer any advice and guidance.

I am not here listening to these subs to waste time, I'm also not here writing and updating my journal for any frivolous reason but to help you all and to have you all help me as well as to keep a note of what I experience.

In all honesty I was deeply disappointed with the ZERO change and results I had gotten. Seeing so many on here claim to notice a change in feeling and behaviour with the subs and in particular with the E2 was what gave me hope, only to have it taken away from me as I continued to listen so please any supporting words and encouragement and advice will help me.

Finally, I havent been on in a while so I've no idea if E2 has been upgraded or anything has been created or done that can help someone such as me to benefit from E2, so if you can all answer and let me know then perhaps there is a better program for me to try?

1 more thing, I listen to the MP3 version of E2 and not the Flac version and assume that was still good enough.

Any questions about how I listened etc then please refer back to the start of this fun journal and read, all is explained there and my listening protocol will remain the same - only the hours will not be 1 hour a day with a steady increase but immediately to aim and maintain 8hours a day minimum.

Thank you for reading

Have Good, supportive friends around you. Hi. Jake. While listening to these Subliminals; Try to have Good, Supportive Friends around you or even, Talking on the phone. Real... Good, Supportive Friends. Virtual Friends are nowadays, the common trend. Big Grin

Hi Disney Smile

Thank you for that. Those I have, atleast people I can call if I'm bored but I'm the kind of guy that is happy to stay in and just not even have people around yet if there are people around I'm super social, so its odd I have the best of both worlds there.

(10-29-2016, 03:35 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey Jake. I was really expecting for you to post about the changes you noticed in your recent post, but it seems like you haven't had noticeable results. Have you felt different at all compared to how you felt pre-E2? The dreams seem to be an indicator of clearing something.

At this point, I think you should look at the pattern of your usage. From what I've gathered you tend to stop listening pretty often. If you want results, you must be consistent. Listen every day for as much time as possible.

If you haven't seen noticeable results within a good month of consistent listening, then maybe you should ask Shannon for advice.

Hey Maxx Smile

Thank you. To be honest its hard to say, I have the same fears or worries that lead to procrastination etc and perhaps the same anxious feelings that we all get such as going some place new etc.

I also thought the dreams at the start were an indicator too so I'm confused.

The thought of listening religiously for atleast an hour using headphones has also put me off now as well that was what I was doing in the hope of boosting my results, but I've no idea at all if this sub even worked or did anything Sad

Yes you're right and I agree, the consistency is important and you're right I had stopped and started. Life just seems to get in the way as the only way to listen for me is via my macbook pro which I assume with the US is able to deal with the 20KHZ and via the audio engine speakers I have.

I know realistically when I go home for Xmas, then consistent 8hours daily listening won't be occurring, and can only hope that whatever I do get to listen to, if I even do will be fruitful. When I come back to uni, thats the only place I can realistically give it a full go.

I also realise that I will have trips back home to family every 3months, that seems to be the norm as per the way my uni timetable/schedule is laid out, so I'm hoping getting 3months listening before any hinderance is still something.

Regarding Shannon I've tried, and what I recall he said was if I'm right was to just listen and continue to listen.

(10-29-2016, 04:28 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Here's something to give a go if you're willing. I was doing an experiment where I was taking nights off E2 and only doing days, even if I didn't get the whole 8 hours listening because I read others were getting results doing less listening.

It shifted results in a different way and opened a few things up. Like I started improving my eating after eating more for a while on E2 and a few other things. And I noticed a distinct difference in my dreams, even had several more intense 'purging' type dreams which is where I wake up from a dream fearful and sometimes sweaty but it means something has cleared.

It might give E2 some space to open up, at the very least it's an interesting experiment. Don't take this as part of the instructions for E2, it was just something I tried and the results were interesting.

Hey Ben Smile

Thanks, I don't mind trying this at all. Was it using US in the day or masked, and via headphones?

Has Shannon updated E2 since I've been away or is there anything else I can do or try?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 10-30-2016

I did masked on headphones mainly, sometimes on speakers if I needed a rest from headphones.

E2 won't be updated until 6g is out. I think giving a go what I suggested would be good and just observing if there's a difference.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 10-31-2016

thanks Ben ill try to do that, Its gonna be tricky as all day I'm usually at uni but I'm gonna try it.

If I can't get 8hours then ill resort to night time listening as well, yes?

ok thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-05-2016

Listening in the day seems impossible for me. Impossible definitely to get 8hours worth in the daytime.

The only solution I have is to aim for 8hours from evening to night time. thats all I can feasibly do I think

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - cataleya - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 02:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Listening in the day seems impossible for me. Impossible definitely to get 8hours worth in the daytime.

The only solution I have is to aim for 8hours from evening to night time. thats all I can feasibly do I think

Why do you prefer listening to E2 during the day?

(11-05-2016, 03:47 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 02:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Listening in the day seems impossible for me. Impossible definitely to get 8hours worth in the daytime.

I dont

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - cataleya - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 08:05 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I dont

Well you mentioned in one of your previous posts that uni and life got in the way of listening...which sounds like you listen during the day. You gotta sleep so if you listen during night, nothing gets in the way Big Grin

(11-05-2016, 08:44 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 08:05 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I dont

Well you mentioned in one of your previous posts that uni and life got in the way of listening...which sounds like you listen during the day. You gotta sleep so if you listen during night, nothing gets in the way Big Grin

ah I see you havent read my posts then lol uni got in the way of listening to the tracks full stop, I couldn't even listen at night as my set up was dismantled. Now as you will read from the previous posts, I am ready to restart and Ben suggested I try day time, that then led me to my post today where I realised I cannot do 8hours in the day as I'm in uni all day long most of the week for sure ...im trying and hoping that this works for me this time around.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 11-06-2016

How many hours can you do? Others have even mentioned doing less than 8 hours of E2 and noticing results. If it's less why not just see if it improves things doing the day listening.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 12:44 AM)Benjamin Wrote: How many hours can you do? Others have even mentioned doing less than 8 hours of E2 and noticing results. If it's less why not just see if it improves things doing the day listening.

ahh ok thanks man, ok I can do maybe 1-3hours I think. I can def get 1 hour of masked even without earphones by playing on my laptop so I should do this then and ok ill avoid night time listening and do this yes?