Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 08:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: Have you considered that there is the possibility that you are getting too much exposure to the program? So far the models are suggesting that the amount of Loops per day that I stated as the minimum is actually one of the optimums.

Are you suggesting we only do 2 loops per day for optimum results? I'm all for that!!

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-13-2016

I have not finished modeling this because I have been fighting this infection and that has made me less than ideally capable of focusing. However a number of runs so far of the models have suggested that there are two peaks for success with this program. The first seems to be between two and three runs and the second seems to be between five and nine runs. So far my best understanding is that 2 and 8 are the best options.

This may change someone with more modeling to give me more refined data. But according to the models the best option for this is 8 Loop's per day and the second best is 2.

I think you also need to keep in mind that it is unwise to run this program with anything else and I think that is a large part of why people are having confusing responses.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-13-2016

I'm not running anything else was only on ASC before starting. I've only had 2 loops today. I'll try for less than 8 loops from now on and ideally 8 loops.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have not finished modeling this because I have been fighting this infection and that has made me less than ideally capable of focusing. However a number of runs so far of the models have suggested that there are two peaks for success with this program. The first seems to be between two and three runs and the second seems to be between five and nine runs. So far my best understanding is that 2 and 8 are the best options.

This may change someone with more modeling to give me more refined data. But according to the models the best option for this is 8 Loop's per day and the second best is 2.

I think you also need to keep in mind that it is unwise to run this program with anything else and I think that is a large part of why people are having confusing responses.

When I reach the 8th loop I feel a headache coming on, a sharp pain on the top left side of my head. When the loop is over, I stop and feel fine. I am only running AOSI and I'll continue with 8 loops per day.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - apollolux - 06-13-2016

@Minititan - Have you considered that subconsciously you feel that sexual irresistibility to you is the mushy lovey dovey feeling?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Life - 06-13-2016

Yeah I thought your success from SM was because of that mushy feeling women can't resist. Bringing out their inner slut

(06-13-2016, 09:36 AM)apollolux Wrote: @Minititan - Have you considered that subconsciously you feel that sexual irresistibility to you is the mushy lovey dovey feeling?

I hope not, because there is no sexual desire in that sensation, the moment feels to perfect lol, it's like an afterglow effect, an already satisfied feeling.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - SargeMaximus - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 11:12 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:36 AM)apollolux Wrote: @Minititan - Have you considered that subconsciously you feel that sexual irresistibility to you is the mushy lovey dovey feeling?

I hope not, because there is no sexual desire in that sensation, the moment feels to perfect lol, it's like an afterglow effect, an already satisfied feeling.

Maybe they'll want that "already satisfied feeling" to rub off inside of them during sex?

Maybe sarge but when it happens I feel more ready to fall asleep than have any kind of physical escalation lol. So unless there into the sleepy guy thing I don't see it being a huge hit.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-13-2016

So do I understand correctly that you become tired when you have opportunities with responders?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - SargeMaximus - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:42 PM)Minititan Wrote: Maybe sarge but when it happens I feel more ready to fall asleep than have any kind of physical escalation lol. So unless there into the sleepy guy thing I don't see it being a huge hit.

I hear you. Might be resistance? I dunno.

(06-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: So do I understand correctly that you become tired when you have opportunities with responders?

Not tired in the normal sense. Just so relaxed that I could just fall asleep. But not with old women I'm normally trying to suppress the laughter whilst they adjust their clothing

RE: Minititan on AOSI - kenpachi - 06-14-2016

This is what I was trying to explain when I said I had a "lovey" vibe rather than a sexual vibe with a girl I only just met. We were eye gazing and cuddly like it was post-sex... the sexual tension didn't seem to be there.

I did see the post where Shannon said perhaps we're overrunning it. I'm going to go down to 8 hours (have been doing between 12-14 so far). I'll just play it while I sleep from now on and see if that helps.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Lowe - 06-14-2016

I agree as well, so far. I met an old friend 2 days ago and today I talked to this girl whose graduation "hat" had the same school name that I went to, so I approached her. The convos were very pleasant but no sexual tension. Somehow it felt really "wrong" in that moment to ask for her number.

I was not 100% interested and to be fair I have to do better with creating tensions, with or without AOSI, anyway. This is my non-definitive observation of AOSI.

I feel the energy (in terms of hot breath and such) are most visible when listening less. I listened only 6 loops last night.