Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-10-2016

Day 7

Had the opticians. First sales guy seemed cool, optician himself was a good laugh. He took me out onto the shop floor afterwards and handed me over to literally the most beautiful assistant in the shop. Never had customer service like that before, she spent over an hour with me helping me pick glasses and flirting away. Last time I got the same done was a few years ago and the girl at that time rushed me through the door in minutes. This time there was a strong sense of connection and I kept heating up, damn it was something else, it was just a pleasurable experience, no outcome but in the moment it was amazing.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 09:47 AM)Minititan Wrote: Day 7

Had the opticians. First sales guy seemed cool, optician himself was a good laugh. He took me out onto the shop floor afterwards and handed me over to literally the most beautiful assistant in the shop. Never had customer service like that before, she spent over an hour with me helping me pick glasses and flirting away. Last time I got the same done was a few years ago and the girl at that time rushed me through the door in minutes. This time there was a strong sense of connection and I kept heating up, damn it was something else, it was just a pleasurable experience, no outcome but in the moment it was amazing.

Get her # or ask her out when you go back to pick up your glasses!! Run AOSI for 2 loops before you go back.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-12-2016

I can't pinpoint what is actually happening with this sub, after my Previous success with SM3 and the older DAOS and BIATBWS, I guess I was expecting the same but faster and more powerful and more obvious. Normally in the past I've been very sensitive to subliminals and notice changes in a matter of days but this sub is different, I noticed the intense heat on the first day, a few events of older women seeming to be so affected that they can't stay in my presence for long, and obviously the connection feeling with the girl at the opticians, which was an amazing feeling at the time and she was a fun person but it was like something crucial was missing, it was like a lovely dovey plain sensation with no lust or sexual desire.

I work in sales and deal with around 50 different people a day, and we are located inside a busy building so on a normal day hundreds of people around, but outside of what I've mentioned in previous comments I haven't noticed many more IOIs or had moments that felt they were caused by the aura, I've had a few moments were I've felt warm and connected and mushy like a high schooler in love but the sensation never matches the environment, it happens with women I normally wouldn't go for. I've also noticed that I have no sexual desire, I can be dealing with a hot babe on a sales level but at no
Point have I felt sexual attraction or want towards said hot babe. It's weird. I can't actually tell what this subliminal is doing, I've been looping 10-12 times a day and I'm currently on day 10, so essentially 1600 hours worth of 5G, and I can't actually pinpoint what the sub is doing.

I don't think I'm suffering from resistance, I've only had one bad dream and haven't been doubting the sub or anything like that, just sitting reading other journals and realised some people are having an amazing time and I'm sitting here wanting my piece of the pie.

I can't wait for V2, hopefully it will work a lot better for me.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Womanizer - 06-12-2016

Eat more Loop less?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 01:03 PM)Womanizer Wrote: Eat more Loop less?

I don't feel like I'm listening to it too much, that is an average some days it's obviously less and my max day was 12 loops mostly whilst sleeping. I'm not getting the boost from eating anymore first few days it was like everything I ate was like drinking a shot of caffeine but now It's not happening. I'm not overly tired anymore the first few days I was and the food was like a surge in energy (way more than eating normally is) but now if I eat more I feel sluggish and slow.

I feel normal again like prior to starting the sub. That sneaky naturaliser hiding everything from my awareness probably

RE: Minititan on AOSI - JackOfHearts - 06-13-2016

I would say don't try to feel it, but test it. Do one loop for testing purpose or 2. Then 4, then 6. Test and see. Maybe you will be surprised. We can't always trust our feeling, sometimes being practical and logical is the way to go.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-13-2016

I took the night off last night and have only done one loop so far today. Will see what happens. Did have another old woman complain about the heat and wanted to take her jacket off but didn't. She was at least 68. Attract your ideal grandparent is the sub Shannon has gave me I'm convinced.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Benjamin - 06-13-2016

Quote:Attract your ideal grandparent is the sub Shannon has gave me I'm convinced.

hahahahaha Big Grin Man I got a good laugh from that part.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - swisston - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Minititan Wrote: I took the night off last night and have only done one loop so far today. Will see what happens. Did have another old woman complain about the heat and wanted to take her jacket off but didn't. She was at least 68. Attract your ideal grandparent is the sub Shannon has gave me I'm convinced.
Maybe you just secretly want some GILF action?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Minititan Wrote: I took the night off last night and have only done one loop so far today. Will see what happens. Did have another old woman complain about the heat and wanted to take her jacket off but didn't. She was at least 68. Attract your ideal grandparent is the sub Shannon has gave me I'm convinced.

"scorpion" is 4 years older than me and this is what Shannon had to say. I mentioned you without using your name about the grandma's.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-114314.html#pid114314
(06-12-2016, 01:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 06:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 01:12 AM)scorpion Wrote: Day 2 Another 2 hour loop and I wen't to the supermarket, this 17 year old check out girl was hovering over me, almost to the point of following me around the store, it was actually a little overbearing. ( bare in mind that I'm 54 years old, which makes it a little weirder)

Guy's in their 20's are reporting that grandma's are attracted to them, not their type. I'm 50 y/o and I attracted a teenage girl twice. Different teen on different days.

You have to expect stuff like this will happen, that's why we as the listener will decide if we should walk away or take it to the next level.

Be Strong... be strong like bull.

This makes me suspect that you guys are discounting IOIs you get from within your expected age group, and shocked by and therefore noticing, those females giving IOIs outside that age group.

(06-13-2016, 04:29 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

"scorpion" is 4 years older than me and this is what Shannon had to say. I mentioned you without using your name about the grandma's.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-114314.html#pid114314
(06-12-2016, 01:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 06:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 01:12 AM)scorpion Wrote: Day 2 Another 2 hour loop and I wen't to the supermarket, this 17 year old check out girl was hovering over me, almost to the point of following me around the store, it was actually a little overbearing. ( bare in mind that I'm 54 years old, which makes it a little weirder)

Guy's in their 20's are reporting that grandma's are attracted to them, not their type. I'm 50 y/o and I attracted a teenage girl twice. Different teen on different days.

You have to expect stuff like this will happen, that's why we as the listener will decide if we should walk away or take it to the next level.

Be Strong... be strong like bull.

This makes me suspect that you guys are discounting IOIs you get from within your expected age group, and shocked by and therefore noticing, those females giving IOIs outside that age group.

Lol it's cool you can use my name on the forums I don't mind.

It's so weird. I actually just got away from a women in her 60s she kept using her age as an excuse to stick around longer. I find it difficult to agree that I'm missing IOIs either that or they have became less obvious than they ever were before. But the main thing that is bothering me is the lack of sexual interest.

Old women gets hot and bothered - I don't react
Conversing with a chick my age. She seems normal and I'm super comfortable and mushy like that love sick feeling you get as a teenager, it's just comfort no desire or motivation I guess it's working and I'm in a state where I would be susceptible to them pulling the trigger, but pulling the trigger doesn't cross my mind, in fact my mind goes empty it's so zoned in on the current situation that the conversation just requires too much of the attention and I'm not thinking out of the box. As if we were already in a relationship and there would be no need to pull the trigger

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Life - 06-13-2016

That love sick I've come to find is very powerful for me in regards to the women I'm attracted to

I got that feeling from a few exes in the past, but this sub I'm getting it when I chat with any girl I would consider attractive. It's strange as hell, I don't feel hot, I don't feel attracted. Just mushy, never had it before with girls I've just met. On the other hand I can make the grannies feel like they are sitting in Ibiza next to satans stove whilst I'm shivering in the cold. If this aura continues to get stronger I'll pass out from love sickness when I'm chatting to an attractive girl, or a lot of older women in my area are gonna suffer some sunstroke and third degree burns.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-13-2016

Have you considered that there is the possibility that you are getting too much exposure to the program? So far the models are suggesting that the amount of Loops per day that I stated as the minimum is actually one of the optimums.