Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 12:02 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 12:00 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah I noticed I peed like 5ish times in the span of like 4 or 5 hours (but actually mostly grouped together, like I peed 3 times in a row on the way back after like 30ish minutes every time) whats up with that. I think it's like the program trying to expel shit to make room so you can eat/drink more or something.

More likely that your system is now burning calories at a greatly enhanced rate, so your digestive and excretory systems need to kick in to keep up with processing all of what you eat and drink.

Could this urge for increased calories be countered by high energy supplements or high energy foods?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:43 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 12:02 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 12:00 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah I noticed I peed like 5ish times in the span of like 4 or 5 hours (but actually mostly grouped together, like I peed 3 times in a row on the way back after like 30ish minutes every time) whats up with that. I think it's like the program trying to expel shit to make room so you can eat/drink more or something.

More likely that your system is now burning calories at a greatly enhanced rate, so your digestive and excretory systems need to kick in to keep up with processing all of what you eat and drink.

Could this urge for increased calories be countered by high energy supplements or high energy foods?

I don't know.

I'm doing the ketogenic diet, and I eat about 70% of my calories as fat. I'm eating all I want, and I have had to double or triple my intake because it's mostly vegetables. But the fact that I was ingesting large amounts of fat did not slow me down from eating about 6x what I would normally have eaten when I tested it.

So experiment and see.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Benjamin - 06-05-2016

This is one thing that worries me for when I use AOSI in the future after E2. After all this work i've done to lose weight and get where I am now i'm wary of this getting me to eat so much more extra all the time which might mess up my progress.

Though if somehow it helped burn more fat then that'd be cool as long as it isn't muscle.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:41 AM)Minititan Wrote: Today of all days, the first day of testing at work and the shop is dead.

I know you can't hear me laughing, sorry to laugh. Same thing is happening to me. On day 5 and everywhere I've been feels like a ghost town.

Working 6 days on the graveyard shift isn't helping. Going to do what RTBoss did and go someplace like Panera Bread where women are known to hang out. On my day off, the local car wash has ladies day and my car needs to be washed.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - DisneylandUSA - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:41 AM)Minititan Wrote: Today of all days, the first day of testing at work and the shop is dead.

I did have an older woman who was almost impossible to deal with, I'm not sure if the sub was affecting here but she kept getting lost staring at me, like she kept spacing out, I have found that common with younger girls but not women in their 40s, haha maybe she was just mesmerised or maybe just a bit slow. I guess I'll never know.

Feel like I'm on autopilot though, literally walking around it's almost as if I have no thoughts at all. An empty head, which is good because normally I overthink everything and if I'm walking around then I'm usually stuck in my own head mulling something over.

Sounds like AOSI is hypnotic to women... very interesting Smile

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-07-2016

Much older women keep reacting to me. A 50 year old came in to chat in shop today, she sat down, within minutes she was red and complaining about the heat, fanning herself and just as I was on the phone to insurance she decided it'd be better if I just wrote down the details and she called from home, she was desperate to get away to the bathroom. Shop was quite chilled, AC blasting.

Would be 10x more awesome if the same was happening to girls around my age, all the are doing is staring at me like I'm an alien.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - 4Kingdoms - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 04:43 AM)Minititan Wrote: Much older women keep reacting to me. A 50 year old came in to chat in shop today, she sat down, within minutes she was red and complaining about the heat, fanning herself and just as I was on the phone to insurance she decided it'd be better if I just wrote down the details and she called from home, she was desperate to get away to the bathroom. Shop was quite chilled, AC blasting.

Would be 10x more awesome if the same was happening to girls around my age, all the are doing is staring at me like I'm an alien.

You need to go where the girls your age hang out!! At least you know it's working!!
My bad... they think you are an alien... wtf??

They are staring but I'm not feeling like it's an attracted kind of stare. I feel like it's more of a what is that thing? Who is that guy? Why is here? Where did he come from? Will he leave soon? Kind of stare :L

(06-07-2016, 04:55 AM)Minititan Wrote: They are staring but I'm not feeling like it's an attracted kind of stare. I feel like it's more of a what is that thing? Who is that guy? Why is here? Where did he come from? Will he leave soon? Kind of stare :L

Oh! I know what you meant by alien!! I just don't understand that reaction?? Older women are feeling it and the girls your age are not feeling your sexy aura!! I get what you are saying.
I'm 50 y/o and getting reactions from the teen females and 20 something females. I know most guys would love that. I found I don't usually have anything in common with women under 30. That's just me.
AOSI is designed to sync our conscious and subconscious thoughts. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to shag an older woman?? Maybe that's why older women are drawn to you??

Yea I've fantasised about some older woman. But not that old that's older than my parents :L older women for me is like 25-35. Weird!

Hopefully the younger ones will be pulled more soon as exposure increases, it's obvious that a reaction of some kind is happening but in comparison it seems to be a nuclear reaction in the older ones

(06-07-2016, 06:44 AM)Minititan Wrote: Yea I've fantasised about some older woman. But not that old that's older than my parents :L older women for me is like 25-35. Weird!

Hopefully the younger ones will be pulled more soon as exposure increases, it's obvious that a reaction of some kind is happening but in comparison it seems to be a nuclear reaction in the older ones

I may be thinking too logically about this. 25-35 is older for you, fair enough. So women in their 40's and beyond probably look like grandma's to you.

You must be acting differently with the grandma's than you do with girls your age.
Only you can know what is going on in your mind when you encounter a grandma and when you are around girls your own age.

My guess is you aren't attracted to grandma's so you have the idgaf attitude.
With the girls your own age, it's only natural that you are expecting something to happen, hoping something will happen and the girls your own age are picking up on that vibe. What do you think??

RE: Minititan on AOSI - JackOfHearts - 06-07-2016

Did you ever wonder if older women feel more comfortable with younger men sexually because they pose no threat to her, or less threat, she may feel more safe because she think sex would less likely happen from that context. It's also like a man around 40 going to a school full of teenage girls around 18, the teenage feel less pressure around him because they don't see him as a potential sexual partner or they think less of that possibility so they relax more and are more themselves. Different generation talking together may feel less threat as they don't see themselves as a potential partner so less threat, also that person is less likely to expose an adventure to her friends or social circle due to the age gap.

I notice the same pattern in a car, females are much more reactive when they are safely staring at you from inside their car, they are much more reactive because they know "nothing" will happen out of this.

So all this to say that maybe it has nothing to do with the aura, and that indeed the girl of your age are reacting to your aura but they are more fearful to do so.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 04:43 AM)Minititan Wrote: Much older women keep reacting to me. A 50 year old came in to chat in shop today, she sat down, within minutes she was red and complaining about the heat, fanning herself and just as I was on the phone to insurance she decided it'd be better if I just wrote down the details and she called from home, she was desperate to get away to the bathroom. Shop was quite chilled, AC blasting.

You're misunderstanding what's going on, and with good reason. I'll explain.

ALL women are reacting to your aura. All ages who are sexually aware. But they all respond differently according to a variety of factors. The most prominent of these is age, belief system (tied heavily to age) and personality type.

A woman feeling the exact same thing will respond radically different by her age because she has more or less experience with that thing, and because she is more or less influenced by "what will others/my friends think?". Younger women have less experience, more insecurity and more fear of social stigma; older women have more experience, less insecurity and less fear of social stigma. Older women, therefore, are more likely to act on and express their true feelings. Younger females may be confused by their feelings, especially if it is their first time experiencing such a thing, and will frequently try to evade the threat posed by their own sexuality by "blaming" the person they are attracted to.

This is the essence of her core thinking at a subconscious level:

"You turn me on sexually. That puts me at risk of X/Y/Z. Therefore, you are guilty, and I must blame you to appear innocent of my own sexual attraction and arousal, and therefore be safer and less likely to be blamed for the consequences of acting on them."

Where X/Y/Z are things like, contracting an STD, getting pregnant, being ostracized, having her reputation damaged, being called a sl-t or wh--e.

Older women have been through the ringer, and around the block, and by and large they understand that social control is a load of BS, so they will accept and act on their attraction more.

This is why the teens you attract look at you like you're an alien: you've confused the hell out of them.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-10-2016

So it's been a week since I started running DAOSI and I had two dreams last night that I think are the first I've had since starting the sub, or at least the first I remember.

The first dream I was cruising in my car around town, there was a road ahead blocked so I had to reverse into a suburb, my steering wheel was essentially not responding and I'm trying to turn it like crazy, but slowly scraping against a few cars quite loudly, the road is a steep hill and I stop at the bottom, parked next to a car that is beyond repair from the damage mine had caused. This young guy appears from nowhere asking if I'm alright and that his car was just destroyed, seconds later 3 other guys start running down the hill shouting and swearing about the damage I had caused to one of their cars. I turn around and see a house that is the Same as one of my exes (a long term relationship) her mother runs out and explains it was an accident and brings me in to her house. She never liked me in real life. We are sitting on her couch and she is watching the tv, the young guy followed us in. Every time he speaks my exes mum glares at him, he eventually says he has to go, stands up to leave and then says he can't get home because his house key is trapped in his car, my best friend shows up suddenly starts raiding the house and finds torches, it's night time suddenly, we go out to check out the car and if it's drivable I'm going to drive this other guy home, we are outside with torches trying to inspect the damage of my car, I get in the car to test the steering wheel but for some unknown reason I climb in the back behind the driver seat, I have a couppe convertible so not much room back there. We hear shouting and see people running down the hill, my friend sits on the driver seat to test the steering wheel and in now trapped in the back, I tell him to close the door and lock it, the 3 guys from before are banging on the Windows screaming and shouting with knives in their hand. My friend can't drive and we don't know if the car is even drivable yet, I try phoning the police on my iPhone but every time i try loads of apps open and freeze it, the younger guy just casually walks away from the scene since he never got in the car for some reason I had really strong distrust for him. I finally manage to dial the police and the sound on the speaker when I put it to my ear is the trickling stream, I started to wake up slowly, the dream was so hyper realistic and I wear sleep phones so waking up it felt like I had been battered and couldn't open my eyes. Surprisingly quite a terrifying dream.

The second dream I was lying in a bed playing games on a console. There is this brunette girl sitting beside my in groin above the covers just watching me play. My wrist clicks and she giggles and we make insanely strong eye contact, I say what's your name and she says Cici, we gaze at each other for what seems like ages without talking and then I go back to playing. I start to wake up but it's too early so I just chill in bed and fall asleep again, I'm suddenly in ten bed again with her, she's no longer turned away watching me play but lying down gazing at me, I say what's your name and she says I already told you, I put my arm up and she crawls in and I grab her ass firmly and make out. But then my alarm wakes me up.

Very strange and polar opposite dreams.