Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-22-2016

I don't think I'd count that as cock blocking myself. Something was really off, I had no kind of desire to sleep with her and the sub is about having sex with women you find sexually attractive. She wasn't bad looking she was fairly attractive but not my type. She was acting like a lot of the older women I've been in the presence of but this one had alcohol.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Lowe - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 08:04 AM)WIP68 Wrote: You cock blocked yourself. She did whatever she had to do to have sex with you and you turned her down.

I would not make it out as if it was his fault. He rejected advances from a cougar who is too old for him, who was also apparently bullying her step-daughter... if anything one would credit the subliminal, perhaps OE3, steering him away from a decision he would regret.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-22-2016

E2 OGSF module in full has already been added.

RE: Minititan on AOSICThe - Minititan - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 02:54 PM)WIP68 Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 09:58 AM)Minititan Wrote: I don't think I'd count that as cock blocking myself. Something was really off, I had no kind of desire to sleep with her and the sub is about having sex with women you find sexually attractive. She wasn't bad looking she was fairly attractive but not my type. She was acting like a lot of the older women I've been in the presence of but this one had alcohol.

I respect your answer, but I'd like to dig a little deeper if I may.
The sub is designed to sexually attract people you find attractive. You say she was attractive and then propositioned you for sex. In my books the sub worked its magic.
But you say you disqualified her as not being your type. I'd like to ask you a few questions, and I do not mean to be offensive. At the moment you made the decision not to go to exchange orgasms with her, did fear enter into your mind at any point? For example, she was older than you, and has probably has significantly more sexual experience than you. Did a fear of performance anxiety enter your mind? or any other fears that influenced you to disqualify her?
The reason I ask is that if this was the case, I'd like Shannon to (better) address these types of sexual fears in V2.

Thanks for your response.

No I would say I was pretty calm during the interaction, I was nervous briefly when the waitress first came to the table, I was sat by a guy and she came from behind me so I was expecting a male waiter and turned to see her and was partially off guard for a second. It's not a fear factor when it comes to older women, I find the age gap too much, it's almost repulsive, she is more than double my age, an age difference of 28 years and I'm 24. My personal rule is 5 years younger than my mum who is 41, so my personal upper age limit is 36, there is such a thing as too old and maybe it's the way I was brought up but to me the idea of having sex with someone more than double your age and has more than a decade on your parents makes my stomach churn. I have rejected older women multiple times in the past whilst on and off other subs, and I will continue to even with the E2 and OGSF in V2 because it's just something I'm personally not into. My issue that I had with the sub was that initially it only appeared to be affecting much much older woman in my opinion, so I didn't consider the night as a successful endeavor as again I was in a situation with a woman I wouldn't want to sleep with who seemed to be reacting strongly. However I had no idea what was about to unfold at the time. I did say she was attractive, the kind that I would maybe even do a double take for, but as pretty as she may have been there was no sexual attraction, it was actually hard to focus on her talking with the step daughter in the background constantly traveling back and forth.

Performance anxiety never entered my mind, even during the makeout it never cropped up, I have had it many times in the past, even when I was I getting success on SM3 I was getting performance anxiety quite frequently, however I can't speak for certain as I didn't have sex last night but it felt very in the moment, nothing else mattered at the time, a similar feeling to the lovesick feeling I experienced previously with this sub but with more fire, it was intense, the moment was right and it was like we needed to have sex but then the phone rang and it was like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

The reason I'm counting this as the first success isn't because the makeout, or the fact I could have had sex, but the fact a girl in my age range who I found sexually attractive was clearly being affected by the subliminal, it's fine to say the sub was working and affecting older women that I had no interest in pursuing an orgasm exchange with, but to see results that were blatant that affirmed that the sub is working on a level I'd like it too, it would be the same if it was the other way around, if the sub was making just 13 year old girls act strange around me then it would be obvious that the sub is doing something but I wouldn't count is a success. So the success I'm on about is more of a personal success rather than the success of the sub having an effect on anyone.

I can't say I didn't have fear, because on some level I probably did, I did not feel comfortable around this woman, I had a gut wrenching feeling of flight or fight when she was talking, this woman was also under the influence of alcohol and on her 4th or 5th glass her whole presence changed, it wasn't seduction it almost felt like a dodgy backstreet transaction.

I know I sound really defensive but for the first occasion I've witnessed the sub was turning someone in who was not granny material.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Benjamin - 06-22-2016

I think you're misinterpreting it WIP68, he means cockblocked by the stepmum when he was with the daughter not the initial interaction.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Womanizer - 06-22-2016

I had an attractive 40 year bold hit on me in the past and over qualify herself , she wanted sex for sure but I wasn't into her as well. There's alot of women I'm not into and some I am, I understand. I currently work with this 36 year old and she has 6 kids , no obvious tattoos , no piercings , no inappropriate words of choice and I'm into her. Can I explain why ? Attraction isnt a choice , some women you will be extremely attracted too and others you wont.

(06-22-2016, 05:28 PM)Womanizer Wrote: I had an attractive 40 year bold hit on me in the past and over qualify herself , she wanted sex for sure but I wasn't into her as well. There's alot of women I'm not into and some I am, I understand. I currently work with this 36 year old and she has 6 kids , no obvious tattoos , no piercings , no inappropriate words of choice and I'm into her. Can I explain why ? Attraction isnt a choice , some women you will be extremely attracted too and others you wont.

She has six kids, and you are attracted to her, for the same reason. Her energy.

When the energy is right, attraction is automatic. When it's wrong, it becomes like the Sahara desert looking for something to get turned on by.

I know a girl I used to be FWB with, and she and I met when I asked her out on a date in college. We didn't really click. We ended up friends.

She's a very sexual girl, and got herself pregnant shortly after our first date. She would tell me about all the guys she was banging, all at once sometimes. Good looking girl. Was I interested? Not in the slightest.

When we did start having sex, it was because both of us were desperate. I'd gone through a years-long dry spell and I was ready to bang a tree, and she was frustrated because her lover was losing interest. We had sex a handful of times, but even that died because we just don't have the right energy between us, and having sex with her is challenging.

The girl I was with before I started having sex with her was the complete reverse. I could not keep her out of my office, or off my penis. It was and to this day still is a guarantee that she and I will have sex if we are together for 2+ hours. And it's all about the energy.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Womanizer - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:28 PM)Womanizer Wrote: I had an attractive 40 year bold hit on me in the past and over qualify herself , she wanted sex for sure but I wasn't into her as well. There's alot of women I'm not into and some I am, I understand. I currently work with this 36 year old and she has 6 kids , no obvious tattoos , no piercings , no inappropriate words of choice and I'm into her. Can I explain why ? Attraction isnt a choice , some women you will be extremely attracted too and others you wont.

She has six kids, and you are attracted to her, for the same reason. Her energy.

When the energy is right, attraction is automatic. When it's wrong, it becomes like the Sahara desert looking for something to get turned on by.

I know a girl I used to be FWB with, and she and I met when I asked her out on a date in college. We didn't really click. We ended up friends.

She's a very sexual girl, and got herself pregnant shortly after our first date. She would tell me about all the guys she was banging, all at once sometimes. Good looking girl. Was I interested? Not in the slightest.

When we did start having sex, it was because both of us were desperate. I'd gone through a years-long dry spell and I was ready to bang a tree, and she was frustrated because her lover was losing interest. We had sex a handful of times, but even that died because we just don't have the right energy between us, and having sex with her is challenging.

The girl I was with before I started having sex with her was the complete reverse. I could not keep her out of my office, or off my penis. It was and to this day still is a guarantee that she and I will have sex if we are together for 2+ hours. And it's all about the energy.

That would explain why I want some women more then others. Wait , isn't this what AOSI is trying to establish in many ways? Energy matching ?

(06-22-2016, 06:26 PM)Womanizer Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:

That would explain why I want some women more then others. Wait , isn't this what AOSI is trying to establish in many ways? Energy matching ?

Now you're catching on. Smile

RE: Minititan on AOSI - swisston - 06-23-2016

(06-22-2016, 03:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: E2 OGSF module in full has already been added.
Will it focus on removing fear guilt and shame just in relation to the goals of the sub, or in a more general sense?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - maxx55 - 06-23-2016

(06-23-2016, 01:58 AM)swisston Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 03:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: E2 OGSF module in full has already been added.
Will it focus on removing fear guilt and shame just in relation to the goals of the sub, or in a more general sense?

Someone else asked this. It's targeting all kinds of GSF.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-23-2016

Day 20/21

Nothing new to report sadly, thought things were going to start taking off, especially when work was extremely busy and loads of attractive young women were in today. Gaah! super exhausted, only been listening 2-5 loops the last 3 days, had to resort to high caffeine energy drinks to keep me awake today, could not stop yawning heavily every minute or so

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-23-2016

How many days in a row are you listening for?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-23-2016

Daily, took one day off that was 5 days ago