Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - 4Kingdoms - 06-23-2016

(06-23-2016, 02:49 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Then yesterday, I had a mental fantasy of sleeping with my wife's sister. She's local, I see her all the time - but not since I started AOSI. I've dreamt about her lately. But, the fear was real. What if she came on to me? Would I say, "No?" Could I say, "No?" Would I risk everything I know to sleep with her? It felt like such a real possibility that it put me into a panic. I'm over it now, but yesterday was something to deal with.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-116231.html#pid116231
(06-22-2016, 04:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Module: Don't mind sharing you sexually, even in the moment, if that's what it takes to achieve their goals of having sex with you.

Status: Optimized and accepted. Amazingly quickly, I found a wording that produced a major positive response that I usually have to spend hours tweaking, re-tweaking and looking for. I was actually all set to pull the module and move on without it, thinking it was unrealistic. I am astonished at both the speed at which I found a solvent wording, and the fact that I found one at all.

Your wife will probably suggest it... (SISTERS Tongue)

Did that once. I asked the older sister if her younger sister was a virgin. I was 21, they were 20 and 18. The next day, she came back with one word, "NO".
Me: What are you talking about??
Her: No, my sister isn't a virgin.
(Now, I hadn't even slept with the older one)
Me: Ask your sister if she wants to do a ménage à trois!
(Next day, I get a one word answer)
Her: YES
Me: What are you talking about??
Her: My sister said yes, she will do the ménage à trois.
When it went down two weeks later, I went for the older sister first because I knew her. They moved shortly after that, like 100 miles away.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-23-2016

There's no good way to start a 3 way or end a 3 way unless you have two women who just don't care about it at all. Whomever you start with, the other will feel less wanted; whomever you end with, the other will feel less valued.

It's not worth the drama.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-23-2016

I lost my virginity in a 3 way. Came home from work (working security, I never got home before 1 AM), and my female roommate and another female friend (who always showed for my "guy" beer night) were topless. I was like, "WTF is goin' on?" My male roommate, who like my female roommate, and my beer-night friend both said, "Dude! You're in for it!"

Well, apparently, the ladies went out together to get laid, and it didn't happen. In their drunkenness, knowing I was a virgin, they decided I would do. So I ended up having my way with 2-ladies while my best friends had their ear to the door. Closest thing to an orgy I ever experienced. After we were done, my buddy ended up with his face in my female-roommate's crotch.

There was no drama, but it also was a completely organic - weird, but organic - situation. Certainly no family involved!

PS: 4K - that's a crazy story, man! Man.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 06-23-2016

Wow.. that is the most awesome way to lose your virginity ever! My friend who was a virgin until 30 we used to goto clubs. He was talking to some girls on a bench after and I went over and talked to one and made out with her, we couldn't go inside their house cos the other girl he was talking to her ex was there or something. But I seen my girl the next day and she said "when my friend found out your friend was a virgin she wanted to take his virginity". Interesting.

I sadly haven't had a 3some at all.

"I'm a virgin." Works like a charm, every time. Only, you can't be the one to tell them that. Otherwise, they won't believe it. Big Grin

(06-23-2016, 08:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow.. that is the most awesome way to lose your virginity ever! My friend who was a virgin until 30 we used to goto clubs. He was talking to some girls on a bench after and I went over and talked to one and made out with her, we couldn't go inside their house cos the other girl he was talking to her ex was there or something. But I seen my girl the next day and she said "when my friend found out your friend was a virgin she wanted to take his virginity". Interesting.

Yeah, virginity is not something to be shy or shameful of. Here in the States - and likely most places - it's highly valued. I was always very proud of it, frankly. I never said, "I am going to be a virgin until marriage," but I still publicly made it clear - it had VALUE to me. I really think that's what drove the whole experience. I valued it, they valued me, and the rest is history. Too bad my lady-roomie had a thyroid issue a few years later that turned into a building. But I'm sure that mouth still works - she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

Seriously, though, the craziest thing about it was I had NO expectations. I never did anything to consciously manipulate or make it happen. No "new age" anything, no law-of-attraction, no hypnosis, no subliminals. It just "happened" to me.

(06-23-2016, 08:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow.. that is the most awesome way to lose your virginity ever! My friend who was a virgin until 30 we used to goto clubs. He was talking to some girls on a bench after and I went over and talked to one and made out with her, we couldn't go inside their house cos the other girl he was talking to her ex was there or something. But I seen my girl the next day and she said "when my friend found out your friend was a virgin she wanted to take his virginity". Interesting.

Ben, you just might. Shannon needs you to "suck it up" and test AOSI V2.0 for us. When the opportunity presents itself for a ménage à trois, take one for the team!!

4K, while I like you all over the forums, I'd like to see you go back to a dedicated journal when V2 comes out. You're methodical, and I appreciate that.

(06-23-2016, 08:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 4K, while I like you all over the forums, I'd like to see you go back to a dedicated journal when V2 comes out. You're methodical, and I appreciate that.

Thanks, no promises... I'll keep it in mind. Honestly, I don't know how Shannon does it. Constantly answering the same questions over and over or letting the criticism slide off his back.

We have a week or two before V2 is released. I'll mull over it...

AOSI V1: 6/1/16 early AM - 6/23 7 AM.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 06-23-2016

Quote:Ben, you just might. Shannon needs you to "suck it up" and test AOSI V2.0 for us. When the opportunity presents itself for a ménage à trois, take one for the team!!

Haha don't worry man.. he asked me this morning and I confirmed that yes i'll be testing AOSI. I've been thinking about it since I knew I might be testing and it's too good to pass up.

For science and all of forumkind I will allow myself to be taken advantage of sexually by attractive girls. Tongue

(06-23-2016, 09:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Ben, you just might. Shannon needs you to "suck it up" and test AOSI V2.0 for us. When the opportunity presents itself for a ménage à trois, take one for the team!!

Haha don't worry man.. he asked me this morning and I confirmed that yes i'll be testing AOSI. I've been thinking about it since I knew I might be testing and it's too good to pass up.

For science and all of forumkind I will allow myself to be taken advantage of sexually by attractive girls. Tongue

No, Ben. Hordes of horny, sexually attractive girls. All at once. Get it right. Big Grin

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - kenpachi - 06-24-2016

I've been waiting to hear about that SIL of yours reacting to AOSI, RTBoss. I've heard so much about her I think I want to have sex with her! She sounds like a hotty.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 12:36 AM)kenpachi Wrote: I've been waiting to hear about that SIL of yours reacting to AOSI, RTBoss. I've heard so much about her I think I want to have sex with her! She sounds like a hotty.

Haha, I know you have! She is hot, in her own right. It's hard, why couldn't I have an ugly sister-in-law?