Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-20-2016

How likely do you think it is that your wife was being negative in response to your being negative as a result of something to do with the program? Is it possible that you're getting too much exposure?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 12:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: How likely do you think it is that your wife was being negative in response to your being negative as a result of something to do with the program? Is it possible that you're getting too much exposure?

It's certainly a possibility. It could also be an adjustment to whatever difference she's been noticing in my lately.

I did cut down my hours - do you think I should cut them further? Limit 2?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-20-2016

So far, 4-5 loops seems to be taking the lead in the models, but I haven't had much chance to run them lately. I have seen that 4-5 loops will probably be what does best for V2.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 06-20-2016

Quote:I call her Muscle Vagina

Hahaha classic nickname! Big Grin

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - LionKing - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: So far, 4-5 loops seems to be taking the lead in the models, but I haven't had much chance to run them lately. I have seen that 4-5 loops will probably be what does best for V2.

In your models, do you always run the loops back to back? I'm now doing one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and maybe two in the evening right before bed with the idea of keeping the processing "on". Do you think it matters?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-21-2016

That's kinda what I've been doing as well, LK.

Since I'd been dead-ass-tired the past few days, I took yesterday off completely. I woke up today still tired, but not like the past few days. I'm actually in a really good mood and feel peppy. Well, peppier.

And...just started a loop.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - chaosvrgn - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 04:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote: That's kinda what I've been doing as well, LK.

Since I'd been dead-ass-tired the past few days, I took yesterday off completely. I woke up today still tired, but not like the past few days. I'm actually in a really good mood and feel peppy. Well, peppier.

And...just started a loop.

Same. It's been so bad that I've been unable to work on my business. At first, I thought the lethargy was being caused by the sheer amount of information being processed, mixed with the demands of the auric projection, but now I'm not so sure. I believe AOSI + AM6 is causing a deeper level change than I anticipated. For the past week or so, there's been this phantom, lingering sense of anxiety within my head. Like, literally -- I feel it in my head, near the base of my skull. I can "feel" the resistance, like the gears in my mind are trying to spin, but something's preventing them from doing so.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-21-2016

(06-20-2016, 11:15 PM)LionKing Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: So far, 4-5 loops seems to be taking the lead in the models, but I haven't had much chance to run them lately. I have seen that 4-5 loops will probably be what does best for V2.

In your models, do you always run the loops back to back? I'm now doing one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and maybe two in the evening right before bed with the idea of keeping the processing "on". Do you think it matters?

Yes. It's designed for back to back loops.

Interestingly, today, 8 loops again takes the lead. And very definitively shows a bell curve from 4 loops to peak at 8, and then drops like a rock after that. So 2-3 is good, 4-5 is better, and 8 is best. This is modeling for V2, however. I'm not done modeling.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-22-2016

Went back to listening while sleeping. Probably got about 6 loops in. Woke up starving. Even though hunger has increased for me, the last two nights I didn't listen while sleeping. Woke up like normal, no hunger until around 11 AM. I woke at 6:30 AM this morning, and I'm starving? Definitely AOSI again.

Just before bed last night, my wife told me that her friend (her co-maid-of-honor at our wedding - and hottest friend by far) texted her a picture of her tits. She's breastfeeding, but just wanted to share how "ridiculous" her boobs were atm. This picture isn't just cleavage, or boobs-n-a-bra - it's nipples and all. Anyone think she's hoping I get a peek? I can't decide. Maybe chicks do this kind of thing all the time. Her kid is almost 1, though. She's had more than enough time to do this, and she's just doing it now after coming over to the house the other day?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - SargeMaximus - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 04:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just before bed last night, my wife told me that her friend (her co-maid-of-honor at our wedding - and hottest friend by far) texted her a picture of her tits. She's breastfeeding, but just wanted to share how "ridiculous" her boobs were atm. This picture isn't just cleavage, or boobs-n-a-bra - it's nipples and all. Anyone think she's hoping I get a peek? I can't decide. Maybe chicks do this kind of thing all the time. Her kid is almost 1, though. She's had more than enough time to do this, and she's just doing it now after coming over to the house the other day?

If they do it all the time, how come this is the first you've heard of it? Wink

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - eternity - 06-22-2016

Lmao prepare yourself for some major blue balls. Good thing you have a wife to take care of you Big Grin

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-22-2016

(06-20-2016, 10:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote: ... Forgot to add that this bodybuilding chick is there. I call her Muscle Vagina. She is always in her own little world, and the one time I smiled at her - on E2 - she didn't return it. Got a drink today as she did walking lunges down the hallway, and as I turned around with my water and looked up she's staring at me and beamed me a big smile. I returned it.

MUSCLE VAGINA!!!!

[attachment=268]

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 06-22-2016

Haha careful she doesn't crush in her vice grip man!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-23-2016

Went to the mall today to pick up my new shoes. Screw Dick's Sporting Goods online site. They supposedly had the color I wanted that's out-of-stock EVERYWHERE, but had my order status as "Item Located In Stock" for over a week. Finish Line at the mall - same price. I went with black. Whatever, it goes with everything.

In other news, I got a haircut. I usually get one once a month, but I've been more obsessed with keeping up with it. I've even been researching new haircuts, like side-parting and point cuts, razer cuts, etc.

Back to picking up my shoes - I'm walking past Victoria's Secret, and out comes a 10/10 bombshell. SHOCKED THE SH!T out of me. There are women I find attractive, and sometimes I feel like, "Why aren't I feeling more attracted?" This shock, I could FEEL.

It was like a rocket bloomed out of my chest and blasted her. It must have been energy + my own awareness of extreme fear. I looked away, and couldn't look more. I was hoping she got blasted by some AOSI Voodoo Magic, but alas, she disappeared from sight when I looked back over my shoulder. Man, I feel like such a pussy. One of the things, being married, is I auto-cockblock myself. I figure, "Why even talk to her? There's nothing I could do. It's all ego, yada-yada." What the hell is wrong with being friends with a hot chick that wants your D? I gotta get over that sh!t.

Then yesterday, I had a mental fantasy of sleeping with my wife's sister. She's local, I see her all the time - but not since I started AOSI. I've dreamt about her lately. But, the fear was real. What if she came on to me? Would I say, "No?" Could I say, "No?" Would I risk everything I know to sleep with her? It felt like such a real possibility that it put me into a panic. I'm over it now, but yesterday was something to deal with.