Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 06-04-2016

(06-03-2016, 06:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to the store tonight for beer and bread. I ran into one of my wife's coworkers, and her husband. When I go to my wife's holiday parties, these are the people I LOVE to hang with.

Apparently this coworker texted my wife (who was at work) that she ran into me. On my wife's way home, she called me. I was literally just about to tell her I ran into her coworker & family and she tells me that they ran into me in the grocery.

Wife: "My coworker *name* said she saw you at the store."
Me: "Yeah, I was just about to tell you that, why did she text you immediately?"
Wife: "She was saying how cute our son is, it had nothing to do with YOU, that's for sure!"
Me: THINKING WTF!?
Wife: "Why were you at the store?"
Me: "Bread and beer!"
Wife: "Why do we need beer!?"
Me: (teasing) "Because it's one of my five food groups!"
Wife: (annoyed) "Okkkaaaay."
Me: (annoyed at the response) "Okaaaaay."
Wife: "Why do you mock me, blah!!!"
Me: "I don't wanna fight, see you." ::click::

She got home, huge fight. Screaming, etc. I don't know WTF is going on. She got in my face and everything. I walked away and she stalked after me. It upset my boy, as it should. I hate it when we fight in front of him.

If I've had ONE beer, I'm the enemy in an argument. We had problems in the past with my behavior after drinking to black out levels, which I'm not doing anymore and haven't for IDK how long. But no matter her passive aggressive ***** tone-of-voice she used with me on the phone! No, I'm the asshole (she starts calling me names). Because I "mocked her" on the phone, I started everything (after her smart ass tone-of-voice and comment about how her coworker certainly wasn't texting b/c she saw me!). Meanwhile, I can't have a beer like a normal person without her getting passive aggressive, or trying to make me feel like a bad person.

So the rundown:
  • She worked all day.
  • I worked at home, outside in the yard, and had the kid all day.
  • I bought beer and saw her friend.
  • She got mad at me for having beer and said her friend texting her had "nothing to do with me."
  • She gets snotty and passive aggressive on the phone, which I mock.
  • I hang up on her, essentially.
  • She gets home and rides my ass.
  • She raises her voice first, calls me names first, but I'm the "drunk" after having one beer b/c I mocked her.
  • She gets in my face, continues the names, and then I get mad.

Clearly, it takes two to tango. I don't know what's going on - whether she had a bad day at work, still has issues with our past, is reacting to my sexy aura in a jealous-type-way, I don't know.

Sorry, guys, it's not all roses today! Tongue

Other things I noticed today: Woke up exhausted. I listened to the Ocean masked track in .FLAC overnight with my new "Cozy Phones," which are like Sleep Phones, but cheaper with a headband that won't make me sweat.

Because I woke up exhausted, after working and mowing I napped while my son napped. 2.5 hours!

That's all for now.

(PS - I mentioned this on someone else's journal - no urge to beat the meat, for whatever reason. Also, no nocturnal wood last night. Dreams, but once again, can't remember them.)

Willing to bet money her friend said something about you, which got her seriously threatened somehow. From the situation you described, the reaction from her is WAY out of proportion. I can virtually guarantee the friend said something about how you've changed and look amazing, very impressed by you and said all of it innocently to your wife and boom, massive drama for you.

Dude, I don't know if you should keep using that sub. Causing issues like this in the homestead could be intense and not worth it. And I agree, it's a shame the boy ends up in the middle.

For single guys that's one thing, AOSI and subs like it should be fine. For guys who are married, a massive change in a guy and making him extremely more sexually attractive than he was previously, would likely obviously cause serious issues in an already established relationship.

Tread carefully, my friend. Becoming TOO sexy can have a price to pay! Wink

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - LionKing - 06-04-2016

Btw, if it is her reaction to you becoming too sexy, watch out for her sudden new behaviors and decisions to prove to herself and to you that *she*, also, is still very sexy and desired by other men. In my experience, showing understanding is what will quickly heal these sort of situations, but of course you can't just say anything along these lines directly.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Life - 06-04-2016

Yeah, I never really understood the whole, "a woman being mad at me means she's attracted and cannot express it emotionally" thing. If this does happen I'm usually a bit aware of it and can get ahead of it.

You know the line: don't be jealous girl, you have me.

I thought she'd be a lot more sexual towards u by now.

Well I mean, she's married to the guy. She's obviously got a large amount of time with him as the "old" him. So him suddenly in a few days, becoming hugely more sexually attractive, it's likely very confusing and disorientating, even threatening. She likely doesn't understand what is going on.

Other women showing even light appreciation for the new him, is likely going to keep causing these issues. I don't know if it's a good idea for married people to use subs like this.

Disoriented should be the least of her emotion noticeable

It's probably those things that get better with time

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - stratos - 06-04-2016

It's just the classic Poison Drip Smackdown. Insecure women who can't handle their man's improvement will try to sabotage his mood and well being. Just shrug it off, smack her ass, and smile. It's innate programming and a form of mate-guarding. she luvs ya

p.s. Shannon can have some phrasing to prevent this in a future update..something like..my attached and bonded females are completely comfortable with my increased sexual energy and attractiveness, and are open to welcoming interested females into our sex life. I take the steps to help reassure and make them comfortable with the new me.

not exactly the right wording but something along those lines.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - swisston - 06-04-2016

I am doing AOSI and in a long term relationship too. No arguments yet, but there was some questioning about my somewhat sexy boss wearing skimpy hotpants in the gym last night...

Her: "Was that your boss wearing tight little shorts in the gym?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: "How did you know she was wearing hotpants?"
Me: "Because she was"
Her "Hmmm"

My other half has always been insecure, but she usually keeps it in check.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-04-2016

Hopefully she adjusts in time. Clearly, if it gets worse and worse, I may have to go another route. In the meantime, I plan on showing her more attention. I'll work on being patient, understanding, and all that fun stuff, haha.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - dissonance - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 02:19 AM)swisston Wrote: I am doing AOSI and in a long term relationship too. No arguments yet, but there was some questioning about my somewhat sexy boss wearing skimpy hotpants in the gym last night...

Her: "Was that your boss wearing tight little shorts in the gym?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: "How did you know she was wearing hotpants?"
Me: "Because she was"
Her "Hmmm"

My other half has always been insecure, but she usually keeps it in check.

What do you mean by "My other half has always been insecure, but she usually keeps it in check."?

(06-04-2016, 06:30 AM)yeah! Wrote: Can you keep us updated on if E2 is sticking around from time to time please RTBoss?

Certainly. I'm sure it is, but as we know, the current program takes the lead.

Right now I'm starting to get a feeling of trepidation about getting a lot of attention from women. Weird! It's like - I KNOW it's coming (massive attraction, etc) - and fears like, "Can I say no? Who will I have to say no to? How many times? What's going to happen around sexy family members (non-blood-related) when I see them next? How will I handle all the attention!?"

It's just a weird fear to feel.

I'm starving, gotta go eat!

(06-04-2016, 09:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 06:30 AM)yeah! Wrote: Can you keep us updated on if E2 is sticking around from time to time please RTBoss?

Certainly. I'm sure it is, but as we know, the current program takes the lead.

Right now I'm starting to get a feeling of trepidation about getting a lot of attention from women. Weird! It's like - I KNOW it's coming (massive attraction, etc) - and fears like, "Can I say no? Who will I have to say no to? How many times? What's going to happen around sexy family members (non-blood-related) when I see them next? How will I handle all the attention!?"

It's just a weird fear to feel.

I'm starving, gotta go eat!

LOL, what high quality problems to have...

Cry me a trickling stream! I'd love to have those, lmao.

Wink

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - dweller94 - 06-04-2016

I've been feeling really tired from using this sub but I feel like I'm getting used to it now. Today was good attention is up there. I mean, I get attention anyway but it feels different almost like they want a piece of me. Had a couple of girls ask randomly for the time today that maybe nothing but yeah. I was out in the city smoking too much sheesha really messes my head up, need to lay off that kind of puts me in a really sleepy state afterwards and I block everything out. Seen two hot girls in a public park garden area I felt them notice me, but I didn't utilise the opportunity :/ due to my post sheesha headache. Manifestations are working well =D

Another thing I've noticed is a weird spiral of jealously from my friends it's almost like I can sense it, but when they say things like 'why is your hair looking so good' 'you think you're better than me' I laugh it off and say yeah I do. It's almost like they're competing, I hope it's nothing but it's like your social circle has an influence especially if they make you feel a certain way or if they're secretly hating, like I don't need none of that shit..

And regarding family I met my Aunty she shook my hand and was like you should be a model I'm like naah, AOS is powering up.

I just need to kind of let go and stop consciously coming in the way expectations and blah blah best thing I would say is let the sub do its thing.

Nice - yeah, haters gonna hate out of jealousy, envy. I'm not looking forward to that, either. But, hey, that's what sexy people have to deal with. Now maybe we can empathize with all the hotties that gotta deal with all that attention!

I went to lunch at a Panera today, because I know good looking women go there often. It was weird, this chick in short-shorts I was staring at started to scratch her leg and thigh all along the panty line, over and over while she was ordering. She even started arranging her panty line with her finger. After she was done, she turned around and looked at me dead on, paused, and then went on to go get her drink.

A lady sitting near me, who wasn't my type - but good looking - started putting her hands in her lap, then crossed her legs tight and was bouncing her foot. Every once in awhile she'd glance over her shoulder at me.

This thing is starting to heat up.

Wow that's hot