Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - RTBoss - 05-31-2016

In anticipation of this release, I stopped E2 a few days ago. That makes it just about 90 days, with lots of wonderful changes.

I can't resist - I love new technology, and I want to test this puppy out. Also, being a married man, I will need to be on my very best behavior and be ready to say, "No!" On the other hand, I'm hoping I'm able to turn my wife into a ravenous horn-dog.

I have to change the way I listen to subs for this run, I won't be exposing my wife to it. She's already sexy, and I don't need the doctors at the hospital pinchin' her ass in the hallway. I'm going to see if I can't get her to continue listening to E2 on her own, but as she doesn't subscribe to fringe science (as I do), it may be unlikely.

It's now 7 minutes since I started playing the trickling stream .mp3 on headphones, and I'm starting to feel a pulsing sensation throughout my body, and already my root chakra is lighting up like a torch. I wasn't expecting that at all, but there it is.

I will update as results happen.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Life - 05-31-2016

That's awesome boss. Great post!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 05-31-2016

Shit...I thought since you were selling me hard on E2, you'd stick with me.

But even married guys are leaving to try AOSI. Bah...lol :/...

Well enjoy, buddy.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - JackOfHearts - 05-31-2016

It would be interesting to test it on your wife also once you have test it on yourself. Just to see if you find your wife more attractive when she is on it

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 05-31-2016

Hahahaha I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread, I was like "already?".

Look forward to hearing about it.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - wolverine_i_am - 05-31-2016

Oh yes.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-01-2016

:Love how you're helping me sell this puppy with the title of this thread, lol.

It took you 7 minutes? Ha ha, it only took me 5. Tongue

Course I have it on max volume.... prolly shouldn't do that.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 12:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: :Love how you're helping me sell this puppy with the title of this thread, lol.

You guys man...follow the instructions, like Shannon always says,

"Do you think I write the instructions for fun?"

And furthermore...oh...how awkward! Tongue

(06-01-2016, 12:21 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: :Love how you're helping me sell this puppy with the title of this thread, lol.

Did I write instructions for the volume at which to use this?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 12:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:

You have before, always saying the max levels to be safe etc.

I was kidding, I thought it was a funny situation is all Tongue.

(06-01-2016, 12:30 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:

You have before, always saying the max levels to be safe etc.

I was kidding, I thought it was a funny situation is all Tongue.

I know. Smile

I do not recommend maximum volume. I only did that to have maximum speed to see what was going on because I know you guys are already starting to use it and I have to have some experience to help with questions. It's lowered now that I had the initial feeling, though.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 11:05 PM)CatMan Wrote: Shit...I thought since you were selling me hard on E2, you'd stick with me.

But even married guys are leaving to try AOSI. Bah...lol :/...

Well enjoy, buddy.

Don't worry, brother, I still own E2 and have plans to use it in the future. I feel like an ice sculpture right now. One program shaves the block of ice into a certain form, and another program chisels new features. I intend to use E2 to always be the program that removes the chips and rough edges, giving the ice a shiny gleam.

This morning I downloaded the ultrasonic .FLAC file. I began playing it through my Bose Soundlink at around -50 dB and started to feel the sensation around 6:15 minutes.

I went to bed listening with headphone last night, TS track. As I lay down and started to relax. I got wood, and thought to myself, "Is it morning already!?" Hahaha...Truly strange, as I don't get that when I go to bed (for sleep) normally.

In the back of my mind, I know I had some sexy dreams last night, I just can't recall them with any detail.