Subliminal Talk
Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life (/Thread-Sub-to-remove-yourself-from-the-toxic-women-in-your-life)

Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Cozy - 05-23-2016

This I think is the cause of a lot of internal issues that we as men face, you could get rid of a lot of resistance in other areas just by achieving this goal.

This sub would eliminate any memories, insecurities, influence and experiences with toxic and or negative women in our life, as well as help us remove them from our life entirely. It could also be doubled to apply to women and their experiences with men (so we can say we're not sexist).

I actually think this would be pivotal in emotional healing, what do you think?

Ps. This could also just be an addition to OGSF, because to me it seems like the source of those things to begin with, but I think it deserves its own title, with manifestations and all the works.

Imagine if we only had a protective instinct over the women who cared about us, or who really needed it, like old ladies and kids, if we only associated with women who made us feel good and avoided the rest like the plague. Life would be good right?

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - CatMan - 05-23-2016

I actually like this idea, Banksy.

I think EHPRA (2.0) could do this, but it's more of a roundabout way. I'd prefer to deal with the issue at the source by specifically targeting it by having a sub like this.

This would cure "oneitis", this program could make Shannon a lot of money. As that's an EXTREMELY common problem. It'd be a fantastic introduction sub to IML's tech. I've seen many guys come here, and there's generally two ways they come:

1. "I need a sub to attract one specific girl I like" -maybe the X series for this one lol. Otherwise, nothing yet and of course isn't 100% deemed to work obviously.

2. "I have a girl in my head I can't stop thinking about, we were never in a relationship and she doesn't treat me good, but I'm crazy about her" -this sub could deal with this issue.

I think it's a good idea, Banksy. It could slot into the range alongside the LGOPR 4G sub. I've considered using that sub to try to get rid of a couple girls in my head, but I'm unsure if it would have any effect since I didn't have a relationship with either.

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Cozy - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 08:35 PM)CatMan Wrote: I actually like this idea, Banksy.

I think EHPRA (2.0) could do this, but it's more of a roundabout way. I'd prefer to deal with the issue at the source by specifically targeting it by having a sub like this.

This would cure "oneitis", this program could make Shannon a lot of money. As that's an EXTREMELY common problem. It'd be a fantastic introduction sub to IML's tech. I've seen many guys come here, and there's generally two ways they come:

1. "I need a sub to attract one specific girl I like" -maybe the X series for this one lol. Otherwise, nothing yet and of course isn't 100% deemed to work obviously.

2. "I have a girl in my head I can't stop thinking about, we were never in a relationship and she doesn't treat me good, but I'm crazy about her" -this sub could deal with this issue.

I think it's a good idea, Banksy. It could slot into the range alongside the LGOPR 4G sub. I've considered using that sub to try to get rid of a couple girls in my head, but I'm unsure if it would have any effect since I didn't have a relationship with either.

Exactly, Shannon used to have a sub called “end an abusive relationship” don’t know what ever happened to that, and it only made it to 3G.

I always wondered why that and LGOPR only applied to romance, could very well be a friend or family member.

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Cozy - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 08:47 PM)yeah! Wrote: Wouldnt AM do this if run to fruition?

It probably would, but it would take longer I think, and you would still have to deal with these women as you’re attempting to grow, which could cause complications or delay. Of course I don’t know, I’ve never done AM.

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - CatMan - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 09:19 PM)Banksy Wrote:

It probably would, but it would take longer I think, and you would still have to deal with these women as you’re attempting to grow, which could cause complications or delay. Of course I don’t know, I’ve never done AM.

It has done it somewhat, I've ran it.

However, that program does lots of things. And like you said, it takes time, and may not do it the first time around, and you also have to deal with the females in the meantime which is not desirable.

Having this program to deal with this isolated issue, still has a great degree of merit. Also, it'd be an excellent way to introduce new people to IML, as I've described, most guys come here from one of the two avenues I've already mentioned. It'd be a real income earner, this problem is extremely prevalent, and guys could then move on to other programs, like multis etc. for even more revenue.

(05-23-2016, 09:32 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 09:19 PM)Banksy Wrote:

It has done it somewhat, I've ran it.

However, that program does lots of things. And like you said, it takes time, and may not do it the first time around, and you also have to deal with the females in the meantime which is not desirable.

Having this program to deal with this isolated issue, still has a great degree of merit. Also, it'd be an excellent way to introduce new people to IML, as I've described, most guys come here from one of the two avenues I've already mentioned. It'd be a real income earner, this problem is extremely prevalent, and guys could then move on to other programs, like multis etc. for even more revenue.

Yea, hopefully Shannon sees it this way, if this ever came out I’d be first in line to buy it. I think it would pave the way for even things like finance and career.

So Shannon, what do you think?

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Benjamin - 05-23-2016

I think E2 would aswell since it's about living an emotionally healthy life so will help you eliminate whatever goes against that.

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - thor2014 - 07-04-2016

I might be wrong i suspect Shannon uses the "Dr Frankenstein" concept. Dr Frankenstein created a super monster by using old body parts stolen from dead bodies in the grave yard. By stitching old body parts together a new being is created.

Picture all the 3G programes which I believe are now extinct. Shannon and Ben "digs up" the old 3G scripts and stitches them together then applies the 5G technology to creater a better product. Rather like Dr. Frankenstein uses lightening to bring his creation to life. Example WM might be a creation of several dead 3g and 4g scripts that have been stitched together. Of course this is pure speculation Smile

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - stratos - 07-04-2016

Remove the toxic women from your life..I think that would happen with AM6 or even ASC or EPHRA2

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - RisingSon - 07-04-2016

(05-23-2016, 08:20 PM)Banksy Wrote: (so we can say we're not sexist)

Hah, hah, ha... Good one.

You would have to remove yourself from the hopelessly feminized and politically correct society as well.

AM6 does wonders.

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - Benjamin - 07-04-2016

Quote:I might be wrong i suspect Shannon uses the "Dr Frankenstein" concept. Dr Frankenstein created a super monster by using old body parts stolen from dead bodies in the grave yard. By stitching old body parts together a new being is created.

Hahaha interesting theory.

First you gotta get all different bodyparts from Alpha Men and stitch them onto yourself... Big Grin

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - thor2014 - 07-11-2016

Ben glad you appreciate my toilet sense of humour Big Grin
(07-04-2016, 04:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I might be wrong i suspect Shannon uses the "Dr Frankenstein" concept. Dr Frankenstein created a super monster by using old body parts stolen from dead bodies in the grave yard. By stitching old body parts together a new being is created.

Hahaha interesting theory.

First you gotta get all different bodyparts from Alpha Men and stitch them onto yourself... Big Grin

RE: Sub to remove yourself from the toxic women in your life - JCasterlin - 04-26-2018

I'm guessing saying no isn't working?