Subliminal Talk
Antidepressants and Subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Antidepressants and Subliminals (/Thread-Antidepressants-and-Subliminals)

Antidepressants and Subliminals - Bookstacks DC737 - 05-16-2016

Has anyone been on a prescription for any sort of antidepressants as well as using subliminals?

I'm currently withdrawing from Escitalopram while listening to EPRAHA2 and I'm noticing that I can feel the effects of the subliminal more fully (this may just be placebo) and that the stress relief and emotional healing portions of the subliminal seem to be making my withdrawal a lot easier than it was last time.

Does anyone have any experiences to share?

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - apollolux - 05-16-2016

Escitalopram here, currently 10mg/day. Was at 5mg/day for a few months and had low-dosage Fluoxetine/Prozac before that. I've documented some of my experiences on my journals (only been on anti-depressants since September 2015), though whether or not the meds have blunted sub-related effects and/or stunted sub-related progress I can't definitively say, but I do have some suspicions that they have.

All in all, my approach has always been "I don't want them, but if I absolutely need them as a last resort I'll take them" and in September I felt I reached that last resort. I do not want to be an unfeeling robot, but I also don't want to be feeling like the bad continuously and excessively outweighs the good, especially if I had continued to be as deeply internally affected by external stimuli and circumstances as I had.

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Shannon - 05-17-2016

How does the EHPRA 2 interact with your antidepressants, Alex?

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - apollolux - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 06:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: How does the EHPRA 2 interact with your antidepressants, Alex?

I have not obtained EHPRA 2 due to not yet being able to afford it, so the EHPRA I've listened to was EHPRA 1. If you'd like to send me a free copy of EHPRA 2, Shannon, I'd be more than willing to change off of BIABWS+DAOS to it ASAP and let you know about interactions with meds. Wink

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Shannon - 05-17-2016

Shame I can't keep the business running by giving everything away; that would make everything so much easier if I could. Smile

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Zane - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Shame I can't keep the business running by giving everything away; that would make everything so much easier if I could. Smile

I am on ADs and will let you know how your sub guided me to help me find the right psychiatrist and right and ADs...Infact I even dreamts about Ads while listening to ur sub..and after few days my psychaitrist gave me that one med that...helped me so much....

If it wasnt for your I would have not found one.....You sub did 95% of the job ...

Right now I am kinda busy..But oneday I will let you know my story...You Rock Shannon.

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Shannon - 05-18-2016

Glad I could be of service. Smile

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Spareness - 05-19-2016

(05-18-2016, 08:16 AM)zainuu163 Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Shame I can't keep the business running by giving everything away; that would make everything so much easier if I could. Smile

I am on ADs and will let you know how your sub guided me to help me find the right psychiatrist and right and ADs...Infact I even dreamts about Ads while listening to ur sub..and after few days my psychaitrist gave me that one med that...helped me so much....

If it wasnt for your I would have not found one.....You sub did 95% of the job ...

Right now I am kinda busy..But oneday I will let you know my story...You Rock Shannon.

Hi Zainuu163,

I've been able to identify the problem behind ADHD and / or my procrastination. It is based on fear. I also completed my experiments that aim to eliminate the convenience tools that I use to avoid the fear. Some of the causes indirectly also simultaneously be eliminated.

The Both problems are my biggest obstacle to achieve my main goal. I could make my journey shorter and reduce a lot of mistakes/failures in the past and make money online from home and pay school bills. All of it should have been achieved a few years ago when I was still in Vocational High School.

But I know there is no perfect journey and most of me is OK with it all. I already have interpretations of these events now, but still, the most important part is most of these problems have been resolved and the rest is just a matter of time.

I hope you continue to see the "light at the end of the tunnel."

RE: Antidepressants and Subliminals - Bookstacks DC737 - 06-26-2016

I went cold turkey on Escitalopram on June 9th, after about 6 or so weeks of use. I started AntiDepressants in February, on Zoloft.

While withdrawing I noticed that I was incredibly overloaded with E2 no matter how few loops I reduced it down to. Before going cold turkey I noticed that the SSRI always made my aura really really light and happy, it effected it enough that other people would come up and talk to me and smiled and nice gestures were consistent.

So it seems adequate levels of Serotonin are really essential to the loving effects the subliminals produce from my experience. There are a lot of other factors to consider, but hopefully this anecdotal evidence will help someone else, or begin a line of thought that helps others.