Subliminal Talk
BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) (/Thread-BASE-Become-A-Serial-Entrepreneur)

BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - stratos - 05-10-2016

Bought and started BASE earlier this week. Just like AM I originally thought "I'm too good for this, I don't need this!" However I've had my ass kicked in business the last few years and lost my mojo + a lot of the beliefs that helped me.

About 5 years ago I had ALMOST all the beliefs + attitudes talked about in BASE on the sales page. Was totally determined to succeed, had clear goals, didn't care what anyone thought in terms of discouraging me, networked with alpha mentors and sought their advice and encouragement. Made millions in cash profits each year for several years. And it was all from a major improvement in my business attitudes and perspectives..exactly the ones talked about in the BASE sales page..and I didn't have BASE at the time, just hung out with people who were 10x as successful as me and showed them appreciation, adopted their beliefs and attitudes, portrayed myself as their eager protege.

And within a few years after succeeding so spectacularly, the beliefs and perspectives that were lacking in me from the BASE list: customer orientation, ability to run a team, ability to effectively compete when necessary... ultimately caused it to come crashing down hard. A lot of frustration/negativity has caused me a lot of stagnation.

So now I'm relaunching and rejuvenating - started BASE on Sunday and between that and working with Geodude on tapping have felt what I hope and want to be a major turnaround beginning. Still don't have the confidence to set goals, but I can tell the good attitude is returning and the bad feelings about business are lightening up a lot. taking a lot more action..tightening up on systems..looking for the team I need to make it happen.

When I look at the BASE list, it looks like exactly what's needed to succeed - it really helps me pinpoint the weak points that kept me from sustaining an awesome business. So here's to the future..and the next launch(es). Wish me luck!

Stratos

RE: BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - stratos - 05-20-2016

Definitely getting my business mojo back ..feeling more motivated to take action and do things. Still not there yet when it comes to the marketing and copywriting; that's still blocked somehow and procrastinating. Seems like everyone on this site is talking about copywriting lately. Got the first 2 orders for a brand new product launch this week, and my old business is looking much better than 2 weeks ago.

RE: BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - stratos - 05-25-2016

This sub is kicking ass!
1. Ultra motivation - check
4. Luck Magnifier - check
5. Overcoming GSF - check
6. Positive chicking, positive attitude - check
10. Action orientation - check
13. laser-like focus & concentration .. check
don't feel like going through the rest of the list of selling points Smile one other though: maximum sleep quality (yes)

blah blah blah
good stuff, try it out if you want to supercharge your entrepreneurial life. it's hard to order if you don't create & sign in to your account first. (when i tried it was always falling out of the cart.) Shannon could probably double his sales if he removed the friction here. I shoulda bought this when my slump began a few years ago!

RE: BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - Benjamin - 05-25-2016

The cart thing should be fixed now. I just tested to see and it worked for me atleast.

RE: BASE (Become A Serial Entrepreneur) - stratos - 05-25-2016

good i hope so! it's been a miserable experience trying to actually apurchase subs in the last months.