Subliminal Talk
A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal (/Thread-A-Sexy-Alex-stage-1-BIABWS-DAOS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - 4Kingdoms - 09-15-2016

(09-14-2016, 04:23 PM)apollolux Wrote: Note to self #1: reread Models by Mark Manson.

Note to self #2: 4 days of DMSI is not enough. Also, the hunger is real.

Alex!! Are you listening to 2.4??
Note to self #3: Change the title of this thread to DMSI testing or some attention grabbing title.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 12:27 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 04:23 PM)apollolux Wrote: Note to self #1: reread Models by Mark Manson.

Note to self #2: 4 days of DMSI is not enough. Also, the hunger is real.

Alex!! Are you listening to 2.4??
Note to self #3: Change the title of this thread to DMSI testing or some attention grabbing title.

4K!! Thanks for your interest!

Two of those days were 2.3, two were 2.4. I have 2.2 but haven't tried it.

Since I've committed myself to listening to my current set for at least 6 months I'm intentionally holding off on using DMSI full time until after. v3.0 might even be out by that time; if so, that would likely override my plans to run a 6-stage sub.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 10-16-2016

Note to self #1: IOIs mean nothing without action and her acceptance of my sexuality.

Note to self #2: continue learning to read the signals properly.

Note to self #3: sexually escalate sooner keeping #1 and #2 in mind.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - alden - 10-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 04:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 10:42 AM)apollolux Wrote: The time is measured by a playlist; I explicitly put 8 hours in a row of BIA followed by 4 hours in a row of DAOS and just leave it sit. The 12 hours is done when the playlist is done, simple. I've playlisted like that since ASC, though if you make the playlist through iTunes it will pop up a message that you're putting a duplicate and ask if you meant to do that EVERY TIME you drag the song into the list.

This makes no sense. You're using a 5.5G sub with another sub, and the 5.5G sub has the entire script of the one you're already using in it.

Does that mean ASC has the scripts of DAOS and BIABW?

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - 4Kingdoms - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 07:47 AM)alden Wrote: Does that mean ASC has the scripts of DAOS and BIABW?

No, ASC only contains a script on confidence.
Go to the script library. ASC is the first title.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - alden - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 08:18 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 07:47 AM)alden Wrote: Does that mean ASC has the scripts of DAOS and BIABW?

I haven't read the entire convo earlier. What Shannon meant it seems DAOS 5.5G has the full script of BIABW...

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 12:05 PM)alden Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 08:18 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I haven't read the entire convo earlier. What Shannon meant it seems DAOS 5.5G has the full script of BIABW...

At the time, he also misread what I wrote, mistakenly thinking I was pairing 5.5G + 4G when I was simply pairing two 4G titles. No worries.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 11-17-2016

Note to self #1: refer to post 31 for previous notes.

Note to self #2: headache with new things, FITA - feel it, then advance.

Note to self #3: changes seem to have reduced direct IOIs, women try to look away now like they're intimidated; remember to check intensity levels.

Note to self #4: what is this heartburn? I'm not sure the extra DMSI listenings are related, look into it further.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 12-15-2016

Debating whether or not to post here about an interaction between the blonde Russian girl I've mentioned previously as a one-itis and myself that happened over text earlier tonight. I'm downright furious about it since to me it looked like she was making demands and threats on top of insulting me, but for some reason it feels like it's not that worth staying angry about.

Most of the anger was from the hypocrisy spewing from her for two and a half hours. The rest was that she would put me in a position where I would have to worry about fighting some dude(s), mainly because I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from putting them in the hospital.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 12-19-2016

Anger and frustration dominate me right now and are the most prominent expression of my intensity levels currently. I look and feel sexier by the month, likely by the week, possibly by the day, but no sex to show for it. Motivation to exercise is finally returning and restoration of core exercises is surely re-sculpting the midsection and revealing the abs I knew I could have.

Current supplements regimen is as follows:

5000 IU vitamin D3, will go down to 1000 IU once the bottle is done
50 mg zinc
1200 mg NAC (thanks to posts around here touting its benefits)
2 or 4 caplets of horny goat weed extract
400 mg indole-3-carbinol, will change to DIM once the bottle is done

Still on Lexapro/escitalopram at night and Wellbutrin/bupropion in the morning.

Note to self: remember to look into restoring New Rules of Lifting for Abs workout soon; first time was a huge success and very beneficial to health.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 01-01-2017

DAMN IT, I did the thing again where I have zero bytes free and neglect to check before typing in my offline journal and lose the file completely. This time I lost a month and a half to two months of offline journaled data. For some reason (probably DMSI clearing) I'm not nearly as angry about it (aka disappointed in myself for my lack of diligence) as I previously was.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 01-22-2017

Some disjointed but possibly related feelings follow:
  • Libido feels really low right now and it feels like the only easy erections I have are morning wood erections.
  • I finished off the tyrosine, horny goat weed, and NAC and don't yet have the money to replenish them.
  • Disappointed in my performance in the last semester of school, but was allowed to walk down the aisle in graduation a couple of days ago anyways.

I also broke the halogen bulb of my neighbor's desk lamp attempting to replace it, but even though he was initially angry the first few minutes I told him he seemed to be much more understanding about it knowing I'm making an effort to fix it; this may be an effect of my current aura or something with his demeanor, but at least he knows I'm doing something about it.

Note to self: discipline is the word of the day; more discipline seems to be required to reduce the amount of trial and error needed to succeed.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 02-20-2017

The feeling of fatigue seems to have increased since last month; I find it difficult to physically move from bed when I wake up in the morning until 30-60 minutes after and am disappointed I would have to plan accordingly. I also find it difficult to fall asleep in under 30 minutes when going to bed at night, possibly related to drinking coffee by itself since I finished off my protein powder and can't yet afford another jar to mix with the coffee. I'm of the mind turbulence in my mind as a result of the way I've recently chosen to ingest subs for science plays a large part in this and hope that this is reduced significantly or eliminated once I return to a normal listening schedule.

Libido still feels really low and at the moment I'm not sure one way or the other if it's because of the aforementioned sub turbulence, prescription medications, recent diet changes, or a combination of the above. The desire to use pheromones has also lessened, for better or worse.

Event-wise, there was a fire in my building a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't been fully repaired yet. I don't yet have any idea how much that has to do with my personal development. I also received an email that was disheartening and I don't know if it would be better to share its info to more people than I already have (only one or two at this writing) or keep it to myself until I handle the matter.

Anyways, going to suspend this journal in favor of a DMSI-specific one, as my personal experiment has reached its end and I shall return to a normal listening schedule.