Subliminal Talk
A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal (/Thread-A-Sexy-Alex-stage-1-BIABWS-DAOS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - SurferJoy - 05-27-2016

Quote:I'd much prefer something more obviously perceivable like the jaw chiseling that seems to commonly happen on DAOS, maybe something will trigger a resurgence or complete renewal of motivation to resume my previous workout routine. If you're listening to less than 12 hrs/day of DAOS, SurferJoy, I'd suggest increasing to 12, possibly during sleep hours, or add BIABWS to your playlist (maybe 8 DAOS+4 BIA in your case if you want to continue focusing on the aura, then eventually switch to 8 BIA+4 DAOS like I am).

At this point, I have nothing to lose. I will experiment with what you are doing. I bought BIABW some years ago but I never gave it a fair run.
Do you listen to your subs with a headphone? I play my sub from a speaker.
How do you measure your 8 hours + 4 hours of exposure?

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-27-2016

Listening is Apple Earpods if I'm out and about or don't want to occupy the stereo system with my tinny noise, otherwise the iPod is routed to the speakers of the stereo system through its aux line and I can leave that on overnight. I only started listening through speakers when I had an ear infection a couple months ago, and it's definitely easier to do overnight listening that way instead of worrying about headphones falling off.

The time is measured by a playlist; I explicitly put 8 hours in a row of BIA followed by 4 hours in a row of DAOS and just leave it sit. The 12 hours is done when the playlist is done, simple. I've playlisted like that since ASC, though if you make the playlist through iTunes it will pop up a message that you're putting a duplicate and ask if you meant to do that EVERY TIME you drag the song into the list.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - gtavmofo - 05-31-2016

Hey there Alex any new updates.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-31-2016

I'm 23/24 days in and my next planned update is for after 32 days. A few things happened between the last update and now that essentially revealed to me that I need to focus on escalating earlier and probably making my intent more obvious.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 06-15-2016

ARGH. Just finished a convo with a ghetto chick on POF; she demanded me to talk about something "worth talking about" and when insulting me right after misspells loser as "looset" instead. Lame.

I can't keep proper track of my days at the moment since my MacBook Air where I kept all the offline journal before my week long "vacation" to Puerto Rico is temporarily out of commission. I have some offline journal on my phone, but no proper day count yet. There is some "first 32 days" summary I'd like to give soon, but I'd like to keep it all organized first.

I will say, though, that the primary downfall of POF to me right now is it giving false hope to good men such as myself of finding and meeting quality beautiful women who aren't gold-diggers. I've had much better odds of meeting such a woman in person from the giddy-up.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - Shannon - 06-17-2016

(05-27-2016, 10:42 AM)apollolux Wrote: Listening is Apple Earpods if I'm out and about or don't want to occupy the stereo system with my tinny noise, otherwise the iPod is routed to the speakers of the stereo system through its aux line and I can leave that on overnight. I only started listening through speakers when I had an ear infection a couple months ago, and it's definitely easier to do overnight listening that way instead of worrying about headphones falling off.

The time is measured by a playlist; I explicitly put 8 hours in a row of BIA followed by 4 hours in a row of DAOS and just leave it sit. The 12 hours is done when the playlist is done, simple. I've playlisted like that since ASC, though if you make the playlist through iTunes it will pop up a message that you're putting a duplicate and ask if you meant to do that EVERY TIME you drag the song into the list.

This makes no sense. You're using a 5.5G sub with another sub, and the 5.5G sub has the entire script of the one you're already using in it.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 04:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: This makes no sense. You're using a 5.5G sub with another sub, and the 5.5G sub has the entire script of the one you're already using in it.

I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere, I've been using the 4G BIABWS and 4G DAOS this whole time, I just abbreviate BIABWS further as BIA sometimes. I haven't yet gotten DAOSI 5.5G.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - Shannon - 06-17-2016

Oh. Right-o. Heh heh. Carry on then. Smile

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 07-13-2016

==cycle 3, 2 days in==
More than 64 days in so far and it seems whenever I'm outside not a day goes by that I don't get noticed by women, beautiful and not so beautiful. The likelihood of such notice is amplified when I'm wearing pheromones, but for most days since it's the summer and I don't have classes I don't usually bother putting on more than Bad Wolf or A314 if any mones at all. Even in Puerto Rico when visiting my sick, elderly grandmother one of the cute attendants would give me IOIs.

For the most part since starting this 4G combo there have been three distinct experiences with women noteworthy among the noise of passersby blushing and turning away with coquettish smiles and eyes:

1. A woman I met on POF a couple months ago for a same-day date seemed to be DTF at first, sending me nearly-nude pics on the first meet and even before meeting. We met twice but her essentially revealing herself as a gold-digger so early on turned me off and I soft-nexted her. Before subs I don't know if I would have dismissed her so quickly.

2. A classmate of mine, a Muslim girl 10 years my junior, has almost certainly been giving IOIs but for numerous reasons has been in denial about her attraction towards me and has given me a bunch of excuses. I'm ready to ignore her, though I'm fairly sure during the fall semester she'll try to come up with some excuses to try to hang out with me and insist she's not into me.

3. There is a girl, a 23 y.o. Russian blonde, who so far has been responsive to my advances. I won't go into further detail about this one, as I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

Recently I've also been feeling sick, likely due to bouts of food poisoning; this has happened before but not with such regularity. Don't know yet if it's randomness, the specific stuff I've been having, or if this is how my body is choosing to attempt to develop sexual irresistibility. Also having more vivid dreams, including two distinct dreams in the span of a week where somehow I was Batman; months ago I previously dreamed I was a young Bruce Wayne, so I'm inclined to think that Batman is somehow either how I view myself or how I want to view myself, possibly influenced from my experiences when I was a kid.

One day at a time.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 07-27-2016

16 days into cycle 3 and I'm going to use this post to update re changes in diet and supplements while listening to this sub combo. I've planned the supplements since before starting this combo, but didn't have the money until now to execute.

==diet==
* breakfast is a protein shake, Bodytech brand Hexatein SR cookies & cream flavor, with coffee and a Quest brand protein bar
* lunch is basically raw cashews and water or whole milk, though I eat them during the day
* dinner is usually rice and salmon, sometimes with toppings like tomato, shredded cheese, and panko

Changes in lunch and/or dinner are subject to availability of certain ingredients and/or certain occasions like a party or something.

==supplements==
* GNC Mega Men Energy & Metabolism vitapak
* 2-4 caplets horny goat weed complex (slightly different formulation than previous)
* 2*200mg indole-3-carbinol
* 5000IU vitamin D-3
* 50mg zinc
* 1000mg L-tyrosine (**NEW FOR ME**)

Changes in amounts of supplements taken during a given day are subject to change depending on availability of caplets (i.e. did I remember to buy a new bottle before finishing this one) and/or forgetfulness (especially with the indole-3-carbinol which is one caplet/meal up to twice daily).

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - bits - 07-27-2016

Glad to see you're seeing good results but I noticed something about your supplements, you're taking tyrosine but also an antidepressant, have you cleared that with your doctor? I don't know about your medication but most increase serotonin which causes a decrease in dopamine. l-tyrosine will increase dopamine which will lower serotonin.

Im not a doctor but you can't modify either serotonin or dopamine levels without raising or lowering the other, just an fyi.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 07-28-2016

(07-27-2016, 09:44 PM)bits Wrote: Glad to see you're seeing good results but I noticed something about your supplements, you're taking tyrosine but also an antidepressant, have you cleared that with your doctor? I don't know about your medication but most increase serotonin which causes a decrease in dopamine. l-tyrosine will increase dopamine which will lower serotonin.

Im not a doctor but you can't modify either serotonin or dopamine levels without raising or lowering the other, just an fyi.

Good question. I was unaware there might be a conflict, as I only chose to take tyrosine to promote T3 and/or T4 production rather than direct dopamine manipulation. The Lexapro I'm currently prescribed is an SSRI, so my first instinct is no problems, but I'll talk to my doctor today about it, thanks!

Update: I spoke to my doctor and so far he sees no problems adding tyrosine, as well as asking to clarify to make sure I didn't say "L-tryptophan" instead. His advice is if I feel anything adverse in the next couple of days simply stop the tyrosine.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 08-11-2016

==cycle 3, 32 days in==
96 days down and I think the biggest change I've consciously felt so far is how many dreams I've been able to remember.

The most commonly recurring theme in these dreams is me being a hero of some sort, usually some incarnation of Batman but I've apparently been Sonic the Hedgehog (also temporarily disguised as Batman) in some convenience store, Peter Venkman from the Ghostbusters hosting a mass dinner, Sherlock Holmes in some factory, and a couple of others. I have also had dreams of seducing women, one of these dreams finding me in a sex ed class with only hot college girls using me for live demonstration. The most curious dream, however, happened just last night: I dreamt I was sitting next to my first ex-girlfriend on a bus ride to some tour. I won't go into any more detail about any of these dreams for now.

So far there has been no sex. While I do feel sexier, no woman I've interacted with has yet to follow through on any sexual intent I present. Being more social in general to augment this sexiness is a goal I continue to work towards as well, though my chief limitation on such is lack of income. I look forward to seeing how I progress with college girls once the fall semester rolls around.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 09-14-2016

Note to self #1: reread Models by Mark Manson.

Note to self #2: 4 days of DMSI is not enough. Also, the hunger is real.