Subliminal Talk
A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal (/Thread-A-Sexy-Alex-stage-1-BIABWS-DAOS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-09-2016

Started listening to BIABWS 4G+DAOS 4G today (as in Monday May 10, New York City timezone). I'm "getting IOIs" but I've been "getting IOIs" since I started ASC in August, and I'm also currently augmenting with pheromones. Playlist is 8 hours BIABWS followed by 4 hours DAOS, sometimes through earbuds (basically anytime before 9pm) sometimes through sound system speakers (especially while I sleep). I might switch up to 4 hours BIABWS followed by 8 hours DAOS later, maybe after 96 days, if I feel BIABWS has been successfully ingrained.

If I notice something out of the ordinary I'll post it, but also I'll try to return to the format I had previously of regular intervals of bulk updates if possible. Maybe someone can get some use from my journaled experience while I finish up college and push back my original plan of being able to afford AM6+SM3 proper.

So! Poor man's AM6+SM3, aka (EHPRA+ASC)+(BIABWS+DAOS).

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - gtavmofo - 05-13-2016

(05-09-2016, 08:31 PM)apollolux Wrote: Started listening to BIABWS 4G+DAOS 4G today (as in Monday May 10, New York City timezone). I'm "getting IOIs" but I've been "getting IOIs" since I started ASC in August, and I'm also currently augmenting with pheromones. Playlist is 8 hours BIABWS followed by 4 hours DAOS, sometimes through earbuds (basically anytime before 9pm) sometimes through sound system speakers (especially while I sleep). I might switch up to 4 hours BIABWS followed by 8 hours DAOS later, maybe after 96 days, if I feel BIABWS has been successfully ingrained.

If I notice something out of the ordinary I'll post it, but also I'll try to return to the format I had previously of regular intervals of bulk updates if possible. Maybe someone can get some use from my journaled experience while I finish up college and push back my original plan of being able to afford AM6+SM3 proper.

So! Poor man's AM6+SM3, aka (EHPRA+ASC)+(BIABWS+DAOS).

So hows your results going with BIABWS? Im currently using ASC and getting many IOIs, would it be worth picking up BIABWS?

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 08:23 PM)gtavmofo Wrote: So hows your results going with BIABWS? Im currently using ASC and getting many IOIs, would it be worth picking up BIABWS?

I feel it's still too early to tell, since I'm not even a week in and I'm coming from 5G. Also, I'm only playing BIABWS for 8 hours at a time and DAOS for 4 hours after that, as well as wearing pheromones.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - 4Kingdoms - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:43 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 08:23 PM)gtavmofo Wrote: So hows your results going with BIABWS? Im currently using ASC and getting many IOIs, would it be worth picking up BIABWS?

I feel it's still too early to tell, since I'm not even a week in and I'm coming from 5G. Also, I'm only playing BIABWS for 8 hours at a time and DAOS for 4 hours after that, as well as wearing pheromones.

gtavmofo, you, myself, and others have reported IOI's while listening to ASC.

How will you know which one gives you the results you are expecting since you are using all three simultaneously?? Or that's not an issue as long as you get results??

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: gtavmofo, you, myself, and others have reported IOI's while listening to ASC.

How will you know which one gives you the results you are expecting since you are using all three simultaneously?? Or that's not an issue as long as you get results??

Good question! Right now, for me the most obvious indicator will be "what happens differently now that either didn't happen at all before or didn't happen successfully before?" Also, since in the offline version of my journal I keep a larger amount of data than average as well as a daily upload to YouTube of me reciting a poem particularly meaningful to me I should be able to perform a fairly substantial data analysis on a regular basis (likely once a month, with flexibility).

I'll definitely audit myself after 96 days to see if I need to adjust the hours of listening, though pheromones seems to be day-to-day until I've ingrained the messaging.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - gtavmofo - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 10:43 PM)apollolux Wrote:

gtavmofo, you, myself, and others have reported IOI's while listening to ASC.

Just thinking if I should grab either BIABWS/BIABW/AOS to further improve IOI's or stick with ASC and act out on the ones I get with that sub? anyways this is alex's thread so I will shut up hehehe

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - wolverine_i_am - 05-14-2016

My guess is that since ASC generates a lot of confidence, that in itself will generate a lot of IOIs automatically. Although BIATBW/BIATBWS/AOS are actually attraction subs, so these would be more powerful than ASC?

AM6 also has AOS in it too, I believe?

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 03:45 PM)gtavmofo Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 06:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: gtavmofo, you, myself, and others have reported IOI's while listening to ASC.

Just thinking if I should grab either BIABWS/BIABW/AOS to further improve IOI's or stick with ASC and act out on the ones I get with that sub?

(05-14-2016, 05:20 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: My guess is that since ASC generates a lot of confidence, that in itself will generate a lot of IOIs automatically. Although BIATBW/BIATBWS/AOS are actually attraction subs, so these would be more powerful than ASC?

Regarding ASC, if you're coming from a place of low or severely low self-confidence like I started at, the confidence you exude while listening to ASC will very likely be incongruent or at the very least in conflict with your pre-existing personality (which is likely still dominated by the conflicting beliefs and/or perceived limitations) for a while, so due to that incongruence alone acting on IOIs (especially early on) might not be a good idea since you may be perceived as too intimidating during that stage of the listening and therefore more likely repulsive than attractive if you approach directly.

It might become more balanced later once you do become congruent with the positive messaging and beliefs it ingrains if you listen to it on its own, but alternating 96 days of ASC with 32- or 64-day cycles of EHPRA (I couldn't handle more than that since I was using the free EHPRA 1.0 and it kicked my ass in multiple ways) certainly helps towards healing the emotional blockages that would theoretically prevent one from being/becoming absolutely self-confident.

For pure attraction, I'm confident ( Wink ) that BIABWS+DAOS, both of which focus exclusively on sexual attractiveness, should be enough to do the job as far as 4G subs go, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have had the minimum congruence level and emotional maturity necessary to retain the beliefs ingrained by the messaging if I didn't previously listen to at least EHPRA and ASC.

(05-14-2016, 05:20 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: AM6 also has AOS in it too, I believe?

I also read somewhere on the forum that AM6 includes AOS, but I don't have that reference handy nor would I be able to confirm it personally without listening to AM6. One day...

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-22-2016

Having just finished 14 days, because I feel certain information is useful to know regarding the efficacy of the sub, here's what else I'm doing in conjunction with listening daily to 8 hours of BIABWS followed by 4 hours of DAOS, both in 4G:

Supplements taken daily:
  • vitamin D-3, 5000 IU
  • zinc, 50mg
  • indole-3-carbinol, 400mg
  • horny goat weed complex (epimedium sagittatum extract, 500mg; maca extract, 250mg; mucuna pruriens extract, 33.3mg; polypodium vulgare extract, 25mg)
  • GNC Mega Men Energy & Metabolism, 1 packet (6 or 7 capsules depending on formulation)

Pheromones used commonly, chosen from:
  • Bad Wolf (30ml) and Possess (tester vial), from Liquid Alchemy Labs
  • A314 (10ml) from Androtics Direct
  • all the other stuff I had previously from Androtics

Still taking an asthma inhaler daily, 4 puffs of Ventolin. Current anti-depressant is escitalopram (aka Lexapro) at 10mg, up from 5mg since the beginning of May. I have little to no doubt the regimen of anti-depressants I've had since starting in late September 2015 (which included Prozac) have very much affected motivation and energy.

And now some changes 14 days into the listening regimen:

I seem to be getting back into penile stamina and enlargement training, but motivation for that is currently still low to non-existent. When it happens it happens, but I don't force it anymore like I did last year which resulted in gaining an inch of length and an inch of girth. Similarly, I've found I can easily go 7-14 days of no masturbation without even trying, simply due to lack of motivation and desire, and when I do choose to I often rationalize it as a "reward" for "putting up with the ridiculousness of certain women still in denial of their attraction towards me" during some particularly lengthy or significant interaction earlier that day.

Desire and motivation to workout still low; feels like I'm slowly rebuilding it, though for what, for whom? Not myself, since I've easily felt as comfortable before at 200 lbs and a 36 inch waist as I do now at 174 lbs and a 32 inch waist. Not any singular woman anymore, since the girl I was originally working out hardcore for (the blonde Russian one-itis) is not as major a motivation right now as she once was and there don't seem to be any current prospects who even come close to piquing that amount of interest in me. Workouts, when existent, have become routines of deadlifts, pull-ups, chest presses, shoulder presses, and maybe one or two other localized upper body exercises, which I've dubbed "maintenance mode" as it staves off growing into a whale again.

As this post was primarily informational, the next update will have observations regarding differences in noticed behaviors since starting this listening regimen.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - gtavmofo - 05-23-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:22 PM)apollolux Wrote: Having just finished 14 days, because I feel certain information is useful to know regarding the efficacy of the sub, here's what else I'm doing in conjunction with listening daily to 8 hours of BIABWS followed by 4 hours of DAOS, both in 4G:

Supplements taken daily:
  • vitamin D-3, 5000 IU
  • zinc, 50mg
  • indole-3-carbinol, 400mg
  • horny goat weed complex (epimedium sagittatum extract, 500mg; maca extract, 250mg; mucuna pruriens extract, 33.3mg; polypodium vulgare extract, 25mg)
  • GNC Mega Men Energy & Metabolism, 1 packet (6 or 7 capsules depending on formulation)

Pheromones used commonly, chosen from:
  • Bad Wolf (30ml) and Possess (tester vial), from Liquid Alchemy Labs
  • A314 (10ml) from Androtics Direct
  • all the other stuff I had previously from Androtics

Still taking an asthma inhaler daily, 4 puffs of Ventolin. Current anti-depressant is escitalopram (aka Lexapro) at 10mg, up from 5mg since the beginning of May. I have little to no doubt the regimen of anti-depressants I've had since starting in late September 2015 (which included Prozac) have very much affected motivation and energy.

And now some changes 14 days into the listening regimen:

I seem to be getting back into penile stamina and enlargement training, but motivation for that is currently still low to non-existent. When it happens it happens, but I don't force it anymore like I did last year which resulted in gaining an inch of length and an inch of girth. Similarly, I've found I can easily go 7-14 days of no masturbation without even trying, simply due to lack of motivation and desire, and when I do choose to I often rationalize it as a "reward" for "putting up with the ridiculousness of certain women still in denial of their attraction towards me" during some particularly lengthy or significant interaction earlier that day.

Desire and motivation to workout still low; feels like I'm slowly rebuilding it, though for what, for whom? Not myself, since I've easily felt as comfortable before at 200 lbs and a 36 inch waist as I do now at 174 lbs and a 32 inch waist. Not any singular woman anymore, since the girl I was originally working out hardcore for (the blonde Russian one-itis) is not as major a motivation right now as she once was and there don't seem to be any current prospects who even come close to piquing that amount of interest in me. Workouts, when existent, have become routines of dead-lifts, pull-ups, chest presses, shoulder presses, and maybe one or two other localized upper body exercises, which I've dubbed "maintenance mode" as it staves off growing into a whale again.

As this post was primarily informational, the next update will have observations regarding differences in noticed behaviors since starting this listening regimen.

Probably shouldn't take any supplements or wear pheromones it effects subs, so in general are you noticing much from BIATBWS are women showing strong signs of interest ect, you acting on them.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:01 AM)gtavmofo Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 09:22 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ ... my huge post ... ]

Probably shouldn't take any supplements or wear pheromones it effects subs, so in general are you noticing much from BIATBWS are women showing strong signs of interest ect, you acting on them.

The supplements are because I've been lacking in proper nutrition and energy for a while and I've been working on restoring it to normal (or at least what I think constitutes normal based on what I know). The pheromones are for "in-the-moment state shifting" in the direction I'm aimed towards while I'm not yet listening to a sub that promotes that like E2 or any upcoming subs.

Signs of interest seem to be getting stronger and more obvious, like certain women standing next to me with their backs turned towards me and arched to accentuate their butts and doing that "tiptoe foot behind the other foot" leg-crossing-while-standing thing while waiting for coffees and such. I'll go into a bit more detail on these supposed IOIs in my next update.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-26-2016

==cycle 1, 18 days in==

18 days in and I feel exhausted. I seem be regaining horniness slowly, but only time will tell if I will be able to achieve the sexual heights I used to reach as a younger man.

I see IOIs from women almost everywhere I go, from touching their necks and brushing hair behind ears to crossing legs in very uncomfortable looking pretzels and pointing towards me to shifting their bodies to better display what they feel might be their most desirable features, but they're essentially useless if a woman says no when I approach.

Monday I had a date with a woman from POF same day as messaging her; didn't touch my profile and my first message is the same, the only thing different was I felt like surfing POF at that specific time to find women to message and she happened to show up in the scrolling feed at the bottom of the app. She seemed receptive and open to a sexual relationship, though she struck me as a bit flaky since the next day she "suddenly" realized she's on her period. I'm meeting her again tonight, but she also keeps asking me to cover her travel fare like gas, tolls, and parking. She asked to meet tonight so I don't expect to pay, nor am I likely to actually be hungry around that time. We'll see what happens.

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - SurferJoy - 05-26-2016

Quote:I see IOIs from women almost everywhere I go, from touching their necks and brushing hair behind ears to crossing legs in very uncomfortable looking pretzels and pointing towards me to shifting their bodies to better display what they feel might be their most desirable features
This is fascinating. I'm at day 84 with AOS and I haven't experienced any of this, not even once.HuhWink

RE: A Sexy Alex, stage 1: BIABWS+DAOS Journal - apollolux - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 06:52 PM)SurferJoy Wrote:
Quote:I see IOIs from women almost everywhere I go, from touching their necks and brushing hair behind ears to crossing legs in very uncomfortable looking pretzels and pointing towards me to shifting their bodies to better display what they feel might be their most desirable features
This is fascinating. I'm at day 84 with AOS and I haven't experienced any of this, not even once.HuhWink

In fairness, I'm giving BIABWS 8 hrs/day and DAOS only 4 hrs/day, and wearing Androtics TUTH and LAL Possess, and it's more pronounced and obvious the closer they are to me physically. The brushing hair back happens even from women who walk past me in the street, so it's probably something that's perceivable from longer range like my gaze or facial expression or walk or something. The pretzels have happened as far as 10 or 20 feet away in Starbucks (hard to tell distance with little reference at that moment), but back in November and December the lingerie model who fell in love with me was pretzeling super hard just inches away from me while I had only listened to sub at the time, no mones yet.

I'd much prefer something more obviously perceivable like the jaw chiseling that seems to commonly happen on DAOS, maybe something will trigger a resurgence or complete renewal of motivation to resume my previous workout routine. If you're listening to less than 12 hrs/day of DAOS, SurferJoy, I'd suggest increasing to 12, possibly during sleep hours, or add BIABWS to your playlist (maybe 8 DAOS+4 BIA in your case if you want to continue focusing on the aura, then eventually switch to 8 BIA+4 DAOS like I am).