Subliminal Talk
Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Blank-Slate-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-29-2016

I have had the weirdest headache for the past 2 weeks. I don't know where it could have come from. It's usually 2-3/10 on the scale of pain, so not too impairing. It's behind the right eye, all the way to the back of my head. Very odd, could it have anything to do with E2?

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 05-29-2016

That sounds like how my cluster headaches start, although mine are with the left eye.

I can't think of any reason why it would be associated, and I can't think of any way it could be associated.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-30-2016

Roger that, Googled "cluster headache" and the definition is pretty much exactly what I wrote Big Grin Although the pain is not very intense, except sometimes if I sleep on the right side and can get worse at any random point. But if it's not anything serious then I'm not going to worry about it and just let it pass.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-30-2016

A little update on my journey:

I am finding it harder and harder to attend my french class. I do understand that living in France one should learn to speak the language and it bothers me when people are here for over 10 years and speak horrible french. But it just doesn't make sense, it is so boring learning french for me. I guess on some level I don't see the exact purpose of the classes for me. Honestly I have been slacking off a lot during this past month period. I feel a little guilty, but at the same time I am starting to realize that it's my life and my choices. No idea where this will take me next.

My dreams are not exactly horrifying, but there's nearly always this strong undertone of negative feelings to them.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 06-04-2016

The headaches seem to be gone.

For some time now, I have been feeling incredibly distant from everyone, especially my family. It's weird. Even if I talk to them, it feels like talking to someone who was just passing by. Not sure what to make of that.

I have discovered a way to get a driving licence completely free and the funny thing is that I don't even want it that much, I never felt like I was ready to drive.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 06-04-2016

(05-29-2016, 08:21 AM)Natious Wrote: I have had the weirdest headache for the past 2 weeks. I don't know where it could have come from. It's usually 2-3/10 on the scale of pain, so not too impairing. It's behind the right eye, all the way to the back of my head. Very odd, could it have anything to do with E2?

Perhaps, It is raising the blood pressure while listening to it ?

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 06-14-2016

(06-04-2016, 11:46 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 08:21 AM)Natious Wrote: I have had the weirdest headache for the past 2 weeks. I don't know where it could have come from. It's usually 2-3/10 on the scale of pain, so not too impairing. It's behind the right eye, all the way to the back of my head. Very odd, could it have anything to do with E2?

Perhaps, It is raising the blood pressure while listening to it ?

It's definitely not that, already gone for now.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 06-14-2016

Day ~63

Days on this sub get harder and harder it seems. My anger is through the roof, reality seems to be hitting me quite hard. I'm not sure what exactly it is, maybe the things that normally don't bother me now do. Things like I might have more value than I realize, so it bothers me more when I am treated as a lesser person. I feel like in the past I lived in a bubble of beliefs like "wow there's so much awesome in this world, I think I just haven't found the right thing". Now however the reality that the world is quite messed up has hit me pretty hard.

I have also started to feel quite alone, maybe I've felt like that for a while, just didn't know what it was. Even around people I feel alone, distant, not connected. I also feel quite insecure, maybe that's because of all the changes.

On the upside I think I am shredding a lot of layers that are false. Layers like having to want people to like me whatever it takes. I feel more like it doesn't matter, they either do or do not, just stay close to the ones that do and fuck the rest of them motherfuckers.

I quit drinking coffee like a week ago, not even sure why. At some point I thought that maybe coffee negatively affects emotional balance and anger, but that was without any research. Might look into that one.

Although I don't feel the best right now nor have I felt quite good for the past 2-3 weeks, I have a feeling that this is only temporary and there shall be peace on the other side, not just because that's what E2 is supposed to do, there's also this gut feeling.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 06-14-2016

No idea why, but I had a dream last night and you were in it. There was a... factory or something, and me plus some others needed to recover some artifacts from it, but then it got blown up or destroyed. The public version was that it was destroyed and the artifacts were lost, and you were getting blamed for it on the forum (even thought you weren't in the dream before). But I knew the artifacts were still there, hidden under the floor, so I knew you'll get out of it eventually. Weird. It had a couple sex scenes also with an ex of mine, but that was way before your part. Just so you know.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 06-15-2016

(06-14-2016, 11:12 PM)LionKing Wrote: No idea why, but I had a dream last night and you were in it. There was a... factory or something, and me plus some others needed to recover some artifacts from it, but then it got blown up or destroyed. The public version was that it was destroyed and the artifacts were lost, and you were getting blamed for it on the forum (even thought you weren't in the dream before). But I knew the artifacts were still there, hidden under the floor, so I knew you'll get out of it eventually. Weird. It had a couple sex scenes also with an ex of mine, but that was way before your part. Just so you know.

This just made my day Big Grin

EDIT: how did you know it was me? I don't think I've ever posted images here.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Benjamin - 06-15-2016

Quote:The public version was that it was destroyed and the artifacts were lost, and you were getting blamed for it on the forum

Omg why did you blow up my factory and take my artifacts man!

hahaha

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - CatMan - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 03:55 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:The public version was that it was destroyed and the artifacts were lost, and you were getting blamed for it on the forum

Omg why did you blow up my factory and take my artifacts man!

hahaha

I vote for Natious to get a temp ban for this outrage.

Ben mate, I was going to troll him too, but I was writing a girl on FB while you posted lol :/. Now I only got the silver medal, damn lmao.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Benjamin - 06-15-2016

Well Catman, I hope to make up for it that you were atleast inviting her over to your place for a viewing of the notebook!

Hahaha i'm nearly crying with laughter here.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 03:02 AM)Natious Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 11:12 PM)LionKing Wrote: No idea why, but I had a dream last night and you were in it. There was a... factory or something, and me plus some others needed to recover some artifacts from it, but then it got blown up or destroyed. The public version was that it was destroyed and the artifacts were lost, and you were getting blamed for it on the forum (even thought you weren't in the dream before). But I knew the artifacts were still there, hidden under the floor, so I knew you'll get out of it eventually. Weird. It had a couple sex scenes also with an ex of mine, but that was way before your part. Just so you know.

This just made my day Big Grin

EDIT: how did you know it was me? I don't think I've ever posted images here.

I don't think I ever saw you in person, but I maybe I saw "Natious" on the news, like as a picture of you there was the text Natious or something like that Big Grin