Subliminal Talk
My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal (/Thread-My-Weight-Loss-V6-0-5G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - CatMan - 05-24-2016

Hi procyon98,

Several users here have reported massive weight "release" with this series of program. Which has been in development in and of itself, for a very long time. And if I remember, was alongside Stop Smoking Forever, jointly causing the impedus for 5G to be born.

The program works, ask Ben, our mod, he "released" a mountain of weight with it. I wouldn't be so hung up on one word. I'd be more concerned with if the program works, which it seems to, clearly. You have an excellent refund policy here as well to give added security to you.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Benjamin - 05-24-2016

Shannon covered alot, I was going to comment on this when I got home but now Shannon replied. So i'll just add some thoughts.

Coming from the angle of having lost 50kg, part of it was because of WL6 which I used for a year, I can say that this whole "don't talk about losing weight, instead releasing it" is basically just feel good bs and one of those common things 'weight loss coaches' throw around that amounts to exactly nothing much. It's very surface level.

It goes way deeper than that, healing what's inside that's causing you to be overweight, trauma, emotional eating, safety issues (e.g thinking if you're fat that you'll be safe and won't be attacked) and it needs this stuff to be healed.

Simply using this feel good thing of 'releasing weight' in practice means not much at all. I've kept it off around 3 years and am in the best shape of my life. I did put on about 10kg but that's because I decided to focus on bulking up/putting on muscle consciously by eating more.

I've always referred to it as "I lost weight" and it doesn't effect anything negatively. When you lose weight it's physically gone, you can't suddenly find it in your couch like if you lost your wallet.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Benjamin - 05-24-2016

Quote:Hi procyon98,

Several users here have reported massive weight "release" with this series of program. Which has been in development in and of itself, for a very long time. And if I remember, was alongside Stop Smoking Forever, jointly causing the impedus for 5G to be born.

The program works, ask Ben, our mod, he "released" a mountain of weight with it. I wouldn't be so hung up on one word. I'd be more concerned with if the program works, which it seems to, clearly. You have an excellent refund policy here as well to give added security to you.

Didn't see your post until after I posted Catman.

Yep, as I said it's such a surface level 'conscious mind' thing that makes little difference.

If you're interested here's my weight loss journal from when I used it http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2903.html

If you have any questions about it, my experience or what I could recommend with eating or working out let me know.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - procyon98 - 05-25-2016

Just repeating what Dr. Robert Anthony once said. It made sense to me. Trying to help. Thanks for your findings from your own research, Shannon. That helps me a lot. I am thinking about the ERPRHA v2 first before weight loss.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shannon - 05-25-2016

The biggest issues that we have in this field of research is that most of the people doing the research are confused by what they're trying to study. We can't see it, smell it, hear it, taste it or touch it. As a consequence, there is a lot of misunderstanding based on assumptions that the subconscious must be like the conscious, or that it responds the same during hypnosis as it will during NLP and while using a subliminal.

One big thing I have found is that scripting must be different for hypnosis/NLP than for subliminals, for example. There are a lot of factors to consider. Sometimes people assume things and don't even realize they're doing so when they make conclusions as to what a particular piece of data means, and other times they convince themselves that they know more than they do because they have a degree or two. One of the more prominent people in this field has a double doctorate and yet has published at least one book on the subject that made me laugh out loud at his obvious failing to understand the basics of the scientific method. He has a lot of good information, but that fact has led him seriously astray in a lot of ways as well.

You'll note that mine is the only company selling subliminals that has an active forum, and as far as I know, there is only one other subliminals producer who has a forum at all. Part of that is because I welcome feedback so I can gather data, and know better what is and is not working. You'll also note that my company is the one offering the most expensive subliminals. That would put us out of business pretty fast if what we were selling was not both functional and effective.

All of this rests on the fact that, as far as I know, I'm the only subliminals producer doing constant, focused research, experimentation and development in this field.

I think your idea, by the way, to do EHPRA 2.0 first, is an excellent one. It's going to be added to the next version of the weight loss program directly.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shawn - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 07:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: One of the more prominent people in this field has a double doctorate and yet has published at least one book on the subject that made me laugh out loud at his obvious failing to understand the basics of the scientific method. He has a lot of good information, but that fact has led him seriously astray in a lot of ways as well.

Are you talking about subliminals/hypnosis at all or just related to weight loss? I am asking because I think I purchased the book several years ago and would like to know if it is real or not. (At least if his first name starts with S. and the last name with J. - and a mid initial I left out)

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shannon - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 09:58 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: One of the more prominent people in this field has a double doctorate and yet has published at least one book on the subject that made me laugh out loud at his obvious failing to understand the basics of the scientific method. He has a lot of good information, but that fact has led him seriously astray in a lot of ways as well.

Are you talking about subliminals/hypnosis at all or just related to weight loss? I am asking because I think I purchased the book several years ago and would like to know if it is real or not. (At least if his first name starts with S. and the last name with J. - and a mid initial I left out)

I'm talking about my area of focus. I don't remember his name off the top of my head, but I have his book somewhere at home.

The book I have has some good information in it, don't get me wrong. But it also blatantly displays the man's faulty thinking which seems to arise from either gross negligence, arrogance or laziness concerning the scientific method. I can't use the scientific method as strictly as I would like right now because of lack of funds, but I assure you that I know what I know because I don't assume things and jumping to conclusions before finding out what happens when I do XYZ.

I didn't even finish reading it after finding that part of the book. It was just mind boggling.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shawn - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 02:15 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 09:58 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

I'm talking about my area of focus. I don't remember his name off the top of my head, but I have his book somewhere at home.

The book I have has some good information in it, don't get me wrong. But it also blatantly displays the man's faulty thinking which seems to arise from either gross negligence, arrogance or laziness concerning the scientific method. I can't use the scientific method as strictly as I would like right now because of lack of funds, but I assure you that I know what I know because I don't assume things and jumping to conclusions before finding out what happens when I do XYZ.

I didn't even finish reading it after finding that part of the book. It was just mind boggling.

Ok, I get it.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - FueroMan3 - 06-19-2016

When is the new version of Weight Loss coming out?

I was planning on using weight loss V6.0 in 2 months after a 6 month run of OGSF but I will just go right into EPRHA 2.0 while I await the new Weight Loss to be released.