Subliminal Talk
My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal (/Thread-My-Weight-Loss-V6-0-5G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-10-2016

Hi,

I downloaded the Weight Loss 5G product today. I thought I would be brave enough to start to record my progress in case it helps me stay motivated. My starting weight is 117.5 kg (259 lbs). My waist measurement is 120cm (48 inches). These are both considerably higher than they should be, but I wouldn't be using this product if they weren't.

I have been listening to this for a few hours in the background. After about half an hour I felt like I was looking forward to being more in shape. I do feel more mentally tired but more physically energetic. I'm just about to do an aerobics DVD which is not a daily activity for me.

Wish me luck!

John

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Benjamin - 04-10-2016

Good luck man. I did WL6 for a year and lost 52kg. Massive change in how I look, and people i've met in recent times are shocked how I used to look when I show them photos and they say they would have never realized I was so fat.

I started at 130kg, got down to 78kg. Now i'm about 89kg but I worked on bulking up and putting on more muscle. Though I want to lose some fat again after doing so.

Not many people have stuck to WL6 for long enough and I don't remember anyone who's used it for a while. So hopefully you're the next success story.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 02:10 AM)yeah! Wrote: Good luck!

Thank you!

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Good luck man. I did WL6 for a year and lost 52kg. Massive change in how I look, and people i've met in recent times are shocked how I used to look when I show them photos and they say they would have never realized I was so fat.

I started at 130kg, got down to 78kg. Now i'm about 89kg but I worked on bulking up and putting on more muscle. Though I want to lose some fat again after doing so.

Not many people have stuck to WL6 for long enough and I don't remember anyone who's used it for a while. So hopefully you're the next success story.

Wow Benjamin, well done. That is a stellar result!

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Jake2015 - 04-10-2016

best of luck and can't wait to read how it goes Smile

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-12-2016

(04-10-2016, 04:04 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: best of luck and can't wait to read how it goes Smile

Thank you Jake!

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-12-2016

Hi,

I've been really impressed with this product so far and so thought I would give a brief update.

I am doing my best to listen as per the instructions. I have got the recording set up to run continuously in my bedroom using the ultrasonic track. I can also play it in the background using my laptop in my lounge room. My coffee consumption has gone down, I am drinking more water, snacking less, and I am eating healthier meals with a lot more vegetables with dinner (and thus less other junk). My clothes feel just a tiny bit looser, and my outlook is more positive with less feeling sorry for myself. I actually feel that I can look forward to being thinner and more confident.

I will provide some more measurements on the weekend to document my progress (and keep me motivated to keep listening).

Cheers,

John

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shannon - 04-14-2016

Keep in mind that focusing too much on looking for results can actually impede what the program is trying to accomplish, so don't measure yourself more than once a week.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - John - 04-16-2016

Hi,

Well, I can happily report that I have lost 1.1 kg and 2cm from around my waist this week. :-)

Cheers,

John

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - procyon98 - 05-24-2016

First and foremost let's not ever say 'lost' 'losing' loss'. Why? To the subconscious lost has a definition, what is lost MUST be found, period, end of story. I lost my keys, then we must find my keys. i lost my wallet, gee, i must find my wallet. on and on in a never-ending cycle. Explains all of the yo-yo weight stuff too.

Think of releasing weight, letting it go. not 'I am losing weight.' Even if you keep eating less after you hit your goal, and said 'lost,' the subconscious will slow down your metabolism. so you would find the weight. It must find the weight you said you lost. Rules of the game. Subconscious must obey orders, so it must find what you say you lost

i am considering buying this sub, but I wish to know if the word 'loss' is anywhere in the script? I have been searching for a subliminal made with no mention of the word 'loss.' It amazes me how many people claim 'I know how to reprogram your mind,' and still use the word 'lose.' I do not want to read the script, i know it is long and has key phrases that Shannon thought of, I just want to be assured that that word is not in the script.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - ArcticFox - 05-24-2016

(04-16-2016, 12:53 PM)John Wrote: Hi,

Well, I can happily report that I have lost 1.1 kg and 2cm from around my waist this week. :-)

Cheers,

John

Great results John!! Its nice to read about a journal physical improvement.

If you have time to read or listen to audio books I found "IT Starts With Food" fascinating and insightful.

Also "The Slight Edge" helped me think about a few constant minor changes that helped result in bigger compounded results.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - 4Kingdoms - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 08:23 AM)procyon98 Wrote: First and foremost let's not ever say 'lost' 'losing' loss'. Why? To the subconscious lost has a definition, what is lost MUST be found, period, end of story. I lost my keys, then we must find my keys. i lost my wallet, gee, i must find my wallet. on and on in a never-ending cycle. Explains all of the yo-yo weight stuff too.

Think of releasing weight, letting it go. not 'I am losing weight.' Even if you keep eating less after you hit your goal, and said 'lost,' the subconscious will slow down your metabolism. so you would find the weight. It must find the weight you said you lost. Rules of the game. Subconscious must obey orders, so it must find what you say you lost

i am considering buying this sub, but I wish to know if the word 'loss' is anywhere in the script? I have been searching for a subliminal made with no mention of the word 'loss.' It amazes me how many people claim 'I know how to reprogram your mind,' and still use the word 'lose.' I do not want to read the script, i know it is long and has key phrases that Shannon thought of, I just want to be assured that that word is not in the script.

All 5G subliminals scripts are proprietary to Indigo MindLabs and are not published for viewing. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

With the exception of Absolute Self Confidence and Life Tune Up 3.0

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - procyon98 - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 09:00 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:23 AM)procyon98 Wrote: First and foremost let's not ever say 'lost' 'losing' loss'. Why? To the subconscious lost has a definition, what is lost MUST be found, period, end of story. I lost my keys, then we must find my keys. i lost my wallet, gee, i must find my wallet. on and on in a never-ending cycle. Explains all of the yo-yo weight stuff too.

All 5G subliminals scripts are proprietary to Indigo MindLabs and are not published for viewing. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

With the exception of Absolute Self Confidence and Life Tune Up 3.0

So you can't say if 'loss' is ever used? All i am asking.

RE: My Weight Loss V6.0 (5G) Journal - Shannon - 05-24-2016

That would not fit what I have observed in decades of research and experimentation, or in practice. The subconscious has no such impetus to respond to a thing by "correcting" it, as you suggest, unless that impetus is explicitly given in the script or is otherwise programmed in. So if we use the wording "lose", as in "losing weight", the subconscious would only seek to "find" the lost weight if you specifically instructed it to do so, either by being instructed to by sufficiently passionate or intense belief by the conscious mind that that is what it will do (which it would interpret as being what it should do), or by programming it to do so by explicitly stating that such is the goal in the script.

The subconscious doesn't work well with generalities and it doesn't think like the conscious mind. So while the conscious mind might think, "Oh, I lost my wallet, I need to find it," the subconscious would accept "I lost my wallet" as a statement of fact, and there would be no other response because "I lost my wallet" is not understood as a directive.

Yo-yo weight shifting is much better explained by the fact that the subconscious has an in-place set of "code", if you will, which is what forms the structure of how it understands the world and what is true, and what it uses to operate from. If you insert a set of instructions that contradict the existing set, then it will attempt to both execute and resist the instructions you give it. Resistance arises from fear, and weight gain frequently happens as a response to fear, according to my research. So when you are losing weight, and you hit the weight at which the subconscious is programmed to fear further reduction for whatever reason, it will attempt to "save you" by gaining weight again because the motivation from the fear outweighs the motivation from the incoming program. When the fear subsides, the program gains greater motivational influence, and weight drops. This presumes, of course, that you have such a response to the weight loss subliminal at all. Not everyone would, and even those who do usually achieve weight loss with continued usage.

Yoyo dieting notwithstanding, of course.

Quote:Think of releasing weight, letting it go. not 'I am losing weight.' Even if you keep eating less after you hit your goal, and said 'lost,' the subconscious will slow down your metabolism. so you would find the weight. It must find the weight you said you lost. Rules of the game. Subconscious must obey orders, so it must find what you say you lost

First, I have to say that it is not true that the subconscious must obey orders. It has free will to accept or resist according to a number of factors that took me a very long time to discover - more than 15 years, actually. And I spent that time researching how to get it to follow orders instead of resist. What I have learned is that there is no such thing as a subliminal that can force you to do what you don't want to do, subconsciously. I can give orders in a sub all day, but if you subconsciously resist those orders, either nothing will happen, or the reverse effect will take place. Case in point those people who have gained weight in response to extreme emotional traumas, who only gain weight in response to the weight loss subliminal, instead of losing it.

The only way to get the subconscious to execute a script is to first get it's attention on the script, then keep it's attention on the script, and finally give it an instruction that does not trigger it to resist. Resistance happens as a matter of personality type as much as conflict with previous programming. Persuasion, then, is the key, not issuing commands.

To be sure, "lost" can mean different things. But context is enough for the subconscious to correctly understand the meaning. So if we say in a subliminal script, "I want to lose my wallet," and in another script we say, "I want to lose weight," and then use them both, they will give correctly interpreted results in response, within how those statements interact with the rest of what the subconscious is currently programmed to do and believe is true.

In other words, if I were to create a subliminal designed to get me to lose my wallet, the subconscious would understand the directive as being a goal of losing my wallet as in putting it or leaving it somewhere and then consciously forgetting where I put or left it. Since such a thing is relatively easy, and would be unlikely to conflict with any current subconscious programming, it would be executed without resistance.

But if I were to make a subliminal with a script that stated only that I should "lose weight", the subconscious would again understand the goal correctly through context. If it were to misunderstand this usage, it would have to then answer the question, "What weight?" as well, meaning that it would be unable to proceed because of the ambiguity of not knowing what weight was being referred to.

Even if we were to state that it should "lose weight" and specify which weight (our body's excess weight), it could not understand this as being "to misplace it and forget where it was misplaced" because the weight is literally a part of the physical body. And, given that it does not have an impetus, as the conscious mind might, to correct a situation out of balance without being explicitly instructed to do so (which is how and why the subconscious is almost always responsible for weight gain in the first place), it would not seek to find weight that was lost in the sense that a wallet might be lost.

Quote:i am considering buying this sub, but I wish to know if the word 'loss' is anywhere in the script? I have been searching for a subliminal made with no mention of the word 'loss.' It amazes me how many people claim 'I know how to reprogram your mind,' and still use the word 'lose.' I do not want to read the script, i know it is long and has key phrases that Shannon thought of, I just want to be assured that that word is not in the script.

I have not read the script in a long time, but I would absolutely not be a bit surprised if it does use the word "lose" and the phrase "lose wight".